Kazuhito Kikuchi working on new Ayu song?! - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 29th June 2010, 04:51 AM
from your letter Initiate

Kazuhito Kikuchi?!

20 02 02 BRITNEY SPEARS I Wanna Go
02 03 03 BRITNEY SPEARS Till The World Ends
03 04 04 THE SCRIPT For The First Time
04 05 05 RIHANNA California King Bed
09 07 06 LADY GAGA Americano
06 06 07 BEYONCE Run The World (Girls)
05 08 08 LADY GAGA Judas
07 09 09 COBRA STARSHIP You Make Me Feel
11 15 10 JESSIE J Nobody's Perfect
Old 8th December 2010, 01:23 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

http://twitter.com/kazuhitokikuchi/status/24743905513

Quote:
基本的にプレゼンなので出る時もあれば出ない時もありますので(-。-;RT @rumoru @kazuhitokikuchi あゆの新曲はどうなったんですか??
The song was a present and it seems that Ayu hasn't decided to use it yet.
Old 8th December 2010, 02:13 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

^uggghh...use it Ayu..use it!

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 8th December 2010, 03:22 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Next single or album...BRING BACK ALL COMPOSERS TIME !
Old 8th December 2010, 03:25 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

I hope it's the next single!

Old 8th December 2010, 03:31 AM
Don't look back Initiate

But he did say it feels like Who... II so..I think an album closer would be more appropriate for that sound. LOL..cant help but feel excited for the next album already :x
Old 8th December 2010, 03:35 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Maybe it was inaappropriate for Love songs, so she didn't use it I guess.
Oh well, she have a new single after Love songs already lol

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 8th December 2010 at 03:39 AM.
Old 8th December 2010, 03:37 AM
ourselves Initiate

Please let it be a future song... Is there anybody who doesn't love Kazu?

My travel blog
Old 8th December 2010, 04:55 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I hope this is on the album lol

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 8th December 2010, 03:55 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
http://twitter.com/kazuhitokikuchi/status/24743905513

Quote:
基本的にプレゼンなので出る時もあれば出ない時もありますので(-。-;RT @rumoru @kazuhitokikuchi あゆの新曲はどうなったんですか??
The song was a present and it seems that Ayu hasn't decided to use it yet.
Looking at this tweet, I think ayu probably decided not to use it, instead of not using it yet. Kikuchi's reply basically said "It was a present, she can use it, but she can not use it too", which sounds to me like the demo didn't really impress ayu and she tossed it or something. If ayu was keeping it for future use and told him, the tweet would have been more optimistic than this.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 8th December 2010, 04:16 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

yes, it has been abondoned...most of the tracks from Love songs are dominated by Tetsuya Komuro now...
Old 8th December 2010, 05:27 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

wow...the previews sound OK but I don't want the whole album to be TK lol

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 8th December 2010, 11:47 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Crap... -__-

Quick, someone tweet spam Ayu and tell her to use it or least make another song with him! XD

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 8th December 2010, 11:49 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

it was probably crap. he can do some good songs, but some are really crappy.
Old 8th December 2010, 11:53 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
Looking at this tweet, I think ayu probably decided not to use it, instead of not using it yet. Kikuchi's reply basically said "It was a present, she can use it, but she can not use it too", which sounds to me like the demo didn't really impress ayu and she tossed it or something. If ayu was keeping it for future use and told him, the tweet would have been more optimistic than this.
Perhaps, but I don't think she would toss something that he seemed to be so proud of. I think I'm being really optimistic when I say this, but the way I see the tweet is that he just doesn't really know what she's going to do/has done with the song so there's no reason for him to hint at a possible release or Ayu accepting the composition to be used as a single/album track. I do want to know what it sounded like though~ he really has a way with ballads that I miss.

I believe we might see it one day in the future, just... not now since we're being bombarded with Komuro, haha.
Old 14th December 2010, 03:30 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Er, what's going on? Haha. Seems like someone (yuto_19980408) got into a bit of conversation with Matsuura about the Komuro-on-the-album... but I can't really make much out of it. Are people complaining about the amount of Komuro or what?

"What about Yukumi? What about Yuta Nakano? What about Kikuchi?" or something like that. I'm surprised he talked for so long with this person, haha.

Kikuchi's reaction to Matsuura asking how Kikuchi/Yukumi felt:
Quote:
毎回僕らもプレゼンをして、本人が気に入った曲を歌ってもらってる。今までもず~っと。今回は単純に小室さ んの曲が良かったのでしょう!(^_-)負けてられないですが!(^^;;頑張りまーす!RT @masatomatsuura 久々に怒った。カズ坊、湯汲。どう思う?
http://twitter.com/kazuhitokikuchi/s...88362295496705

The tweets of discussion (ending with http://twitter.com/yuto_19980408/sta...5486837612544):
Spoiler:
Quote:
@masatomatsuura 他人の意見に耳を傾けずに、自分本意で生きてきたからこうなっちゃったんだね。そりゃavexはどんどん落 ちぶれるわけだ。あんたが変わろうとしない限り、どんどん悪い方にいくよ。ファンの意見を大事にしないなめ 腐った態度許せん about 1 hour ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 6 others

@masatomatsuura なにムキになってんの(笑)良い年したオジサンが恥ずかしい(笑)良い意見にしか耳を傾けず、悪い意見は集 中攻撃。あんたの精神小学生ですか?大爆笑。社長になる器ないよ、あんた。第一、あんたが社長になってから avex滑りまくり(失笑) about 1 hour ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 7 others

何故?理由を?RT @mireytan: @masatomatsuura 社長今年は任せろって書いてましたけど、小室曲オンパレードのアルバムは、ありえないと思いま す about 2 hours ago via Echofon

@masatomatsuura あゆのアルバム全曲小室氏じゃないと言ってあげて下さい。ほしのさんやマッキ-のシングルも入ってるのに… …それに小室氏の曲が多いとしてもあゆ本人が選んだからですよね。なんでこんな話になってんだろ…悲しい… あゆの耳にも届くよコレ…(T-T) about 2 hours ago tweet

そうしてよ。RT @oyabuncloudy7: 違う言うてはるんやから、あゆに直接言ってみたらええがな。 RT @yuto_19980408: @masatomatsuuraあゆに小室曲を使うのは社長が提案したの?あゆはあなたの言うことは何でも 聞くでしょ? about 2 hours ago via Echofon

そんな事はいたしませんし、ayuがはクリエイティブには妥協しません。RT @MYSTORYDuty: @masatomatsuura 選ぶように持って行ったんでしょあなたが。あゆはあなたに従いますから。まぁどっちにしろ、あゆのセンスが なくなっちゃったってことですね。小室さん曲を全 about 3 hours ago via Echofon

久々に怒った。カズ坊、湯汲。どう思う? about 3 hours ago via Echofon

当たり前だろ。こんな事いってれば。RT @yuto_19980408: @ayu_19980408 浜崎シカトすんなやwwwwwwwwwwww 俺の思いは届いてないのカナ?届くことはないのカナ???? about 3 hours ago via Echofon

@yuto_19980408 あゆから、ブロックされるはずだ(爆笑) about 3 hours ago via Echofon in reply to yuto_19980408

@masatomatsuura あなたには優先順位が 身内的事情>>>ファンの気持ち。なんですね。見損ないましたよ。あゆのアルバムが全曲小室になるなんて許 せない!どう考えても小室の借金返済に歌姫あゆを利用してるよね。倖田とかにも小室曲使わせればいいだろー が。あゆを犠牲にしやがって about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 3 others

みそこなわれるべきはあなた。RT @yuto_19980408: @masatomatsuura あなたには優先順位が 身内的事情>>>ファンの気持ち。なんですね。見損ないましたよ。あゆのアルバムが全曲小室になるなんて許 せない!どう考えても小室の借金返済に歌姫あゆを利用して about 3 hours ago via Echofon

@masatomatsuura タイアップだって新人にばかり貰ってきてやって、恩恵を受けたあゆにはタイアップも宣伝も少ない。不満ばっ かだ、今のあんたには。何が大型タイアップでミュージコ(笑)だよ。馬鹿にしてるの?これ以上あゆファンを 馬鹿にすんなよ?新曲全曲小室曲だ?ふざけんな!! about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 2 others

貴方の方が我々をばかにしてる。内情もしらないのに、ふざけた事言わないでください。RT @yuto_19980408: @masatomatsuura タイアップだって新人にばかり貰ってきてやって、恩恵を受けたあゆにはタイアップも宣伝も少ない。不満ばっ かだ、今のあんたには。 about 3 hours ago via Echofon

@masatomatsuuraあゆに小室曲を使うのは社長が提案したの?あゆはあなたの言うことは何でも 聞くでしょ?ファンよりも身内的な関係のほうが大事?散々あゆに助けてもらってきたくせにあゆを潰そうとす るな。菊地さんや中野さんの楽曲を聴きたくて待ってたファンもいる。みんな怒ってるよ about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 1 other

RT @yuto_19980408: @masatomatsuura誰のアルバムだと思ってんの。ayuのアルバムだよ。作曲を選ぶのは、ay u。カズ坊(菊地さん)や中野の楽曲が選ばれなかっただけの事。本人たちも納得してるよ。おかしいのはあな た。 about 3 hours ago via Echofon

RT@yuto_19980408はっきり言うけどayuが好きで選んだ曲で俺は一言もTKの曲を使えなん て言ってない。誤解しないでほしいが借金なんてもう僕の頭にはない。そんなちっぽけならそもそも貸さない。 貴方こそ器が小さいね。曲がよければayuはこれからも小室さんの曲を歌う事でしょう about 3 hours ago via Echofon

@masatomatsuura あゆのALが全曲小室曲と聞いてショックを受けるファンや離れていくファンがたくさんいる!今回だけならい いよ。これからも小室曲を使うのはまじでない。借金返済に歌姫あゆを利用して、あゆの評判落とさないでよ! avexはあゆに支えてもらった。恩を仇で返すな about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 5 others

これは、許さん。言葉を選びましょう。コノヤローですか。こういう場所で発言するには。それなりの覚悟をも ってのことでしょう。侮辱罪ですね(笑)内容証明お待ちください。“@yuto_199804 08: @masatomatsuura 小室の曲だけでアルバムを埋めるな!!コノヤロー about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

@masatomatsuura 今いる貴重なあゆファンを離れさせようとしてるの?なんで全曲小室なの?不満しかないよ!!!!!!!何が したいの???ユクミンは?菊地は?中野雄太は?その方たちの曲を聴きたいファンを馬鹿にすんな。小室の曲 だけでアルバムを埋めるな!!コノヤロー���������� about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 7 others

Last edited by truehappiness; 14th December 2010 at 04:07 AM.
Old 14th December 2010, 03:59 AM
BEST Initiate

ooooooooooo more twitter scandals. Personally I hope after this album she will go all kikuchi on us. However I still prefer his Alan work to his Ayu work. Her voices seems to be made for his compositions (and voice versa)
Old 14th December 2010, 04:09 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
ooooooooooo more twitter scandals. Personally I hope after this album she will go all kikuchi on us. However I still prefer his Alan work to his Ayu work. Her voices seems to be made for his compositions (and voice versa)
Considering that he has what, five to ten times [or more?!] more work with her than with any other artist he's worked with, more compositions means there is more to hear and more to choose from. I liked Beautiful Fighters a lot, so I'd wish he could do some upbeat and ballad-y tracks with hher~
Old 14th December 2010, 04:16 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
wow...the previews sound OK but I don't want the whole album to be TK lol
Same here -.-;
Old 14th December 2010, 11:50 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
The tweets of discussion (ending with http://twitter.com/yuto_19980408/sta...5486837612544):
Spoiler:
Quote:
@masatomatsuura 他人の意見に耳を傾けずに、自分本意で生きてきたからこうなっちゃったんだね。そりゃavex はどんどん落 ちぶれるわけだ。あんたが変わろうとしない限り、どんどん悪い方にいくよ。ファンの意見を大事 にしないなめ 腐った態度許せん about 1 hour ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 6 others

@masatomatsuura なにムキになってんの(笑)良い年したオジサンが恥ずかしい(笑)良い意見にしか耳を傾けず、 悪い意見は集 中攻撃。あんたの精神小学生ですか?大爆笑。社長になる器ないよ、あんた。第一、あんたが社長 になってから avex滑りまくり(失笑) about 1 hour ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 7 others

何故?理由を?RT @mireytan: @masatomatsuura 社長今年は任せろって書いてましたけど、小室曲オンパレードのアルバムは、ありえないと思いま す about 2 hours ago via Echofon

@masatomatsuura あゆのアルバム全曲小室氏じゃないと言ってあげて下さい。ほしのさんやマッキ-のシングルも入 ってるのに… …それに小室氏の曲が多いとしてもあゆ本人が選んだからですよね。なんでこんな話になってんだろ …悲しい… あゆの耳にも届くよコレ…(T-T) about 2 hours ago tweet

そうしてよ。RT @oyabuncloudy7: 違う言うてはるんやから、あゆに直接言ってみたらええがな。 RT @yuto_19980408: @masatomatsuuraあゆに小室曲を使うのは社長が提案したの?あゆはあなたの言うことは何でも 聞くでしょ? about 2 hours ago via Echofon

そんな事はいたしませんし、ayuがはクリエイティブには妥協しません。RT @MYSTORYDuty: @masatomatsuura 選ぶように持って行ったんでしょあなたが。あゆはあなたに従いますから。まぁどっちにしろ、あ ゆのセンスが なくなっちゃったってことですね。小室さん曲を全 about 3 hours ago via Echofon

久々に怒った。カズ坊、湯汲。どう思う? about 3 hours ago via Echofon

当たり前だろ。こんな事いってれば。RT @yuto_19980408: @ayu_19980408 浜崎シカトすんなやwwwwwwwwwwww 俺の思いは届いてないのカナ?届くことはないのカナ???? about 3 hours ago via Echofon

@yuto_19980408 あゆから、ブロックされるはずだ(爆笑) about 3 hours ago via Echofon in reply to yuto_19980408

@masatomatsuura あなたには優先順位が 身内的事情>>>ファンの気持ち。なんですね。見損ないましたよ。あゆのアルバムが全曲小室に なるなんて許 せない!どう考えても小室の借金返済に歌姫あゆを利用してるよね。倖田とかにも小室曲使わせれ ばいいだろー が。あゆを犠牲にしやがって about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 3 others

みそこなわれるべきはあなた。RT @yuto_19980408: @masatomatsuura あなたには優先順位が 身内的事情>>>ファンの気持ち。なんですね。見損ないましたよ。あゆのアルバムが全曲小室に なるなんて許 せない!どう考えても小室の借金返済に歌姫あゆを利用して about 3 hours ago via Echofon

@masatomatsuura タイアップだって新人にばかり貰ってきてやって、恩恵を受けたあゆにはタイアップも宣伝も少な い。不満ばっ かだ、今のあんたには。何が大型タイアップでミュージコ(笑)だよ。馬鹿にしてるの?これ以上 あゆファンを 馬鹿にすんなよ?新曲全曲小室曲だ?ふざけんな!! about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 2 others

貴方の方が我々をばかにしてる。内情もしらないのに、ふざけた事言わないでください。RT @yuto_19980408: @masatomatsuura タイアップだって新人にばかり貰ってきてやって、恩恵を受けたあゆにはタイアップも宣伝も少な い。不満ばっ かだ、今のあんたには。 about 3 hours ago via Echofon

@masatomatsuuraあゆに小室曲を使うのは社長が提案したの?あゆはあなたの言うことは何でも 聞くでしょ?ファンよりも身内的な関係のほうが大事?散々あゆに助けてもらってきたくせにあゆ を潰そうとす るな。菊地さんや中野さんの楽曲を聴きたくて待ってたファンもいる。みんな怒ってるよ about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 1 other

RT @yuto_19980408: @masatomatsuura誰のアルバムだと思ってんの。ayuのアルバムだよ。作曲を選ぶのは、ay u。カズ坊(菊地さん)や中野の楽曲が選ばれなかっただけの事。本人たちも納得してるよ。おかし いのはあな た。 about 3 hours ago via Echofon

RT@yuto_19980408はっきり言うけどayuが好きで選んだ曲で俺は一言もTKの曲を使えなん て言ってない。誤解しないでほしいが借金なんてもう僕の頭にはない。そんなちっぽけならそもそ も貸さない。 貴方こそ器が小さいね。曲がよければayuはこれからも小室さんの曲を歌う事でしょう about 3 hours ago via Echofon

@masatomatsuura あゆのALが全曲小室曲と聞いてショックを受けるファンや離れていくファンがたくさんいる!今 回だけならい いよ。これからも小室曲を使うのはまじでない。借金返済に歌姫あゆを利用して、あゆの評判落と さないでよ! avexはあゆに支えてもらった。恩を仇で返すな about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 5 others

これは、許さん。言葉を選びましょう。コノヤローですか。こういう場所で発言するには。それな りの覚悟をも ってのことでしょう。侮辱罪ですね(笑)内容証明お待ちください。“@yuto_199804 08: @masatomatsuura 小室の曲だけでアルバムを埋めるな!!コノヤロー about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

@masatomatsuura 今いる貴重なあゆファンを離れさせようとしてるの?なんで全曲小室なの?不満しかないよ!!! !!!!何が したいの???ユクミンは?菊地は?中野雄太は?その方たちの曲を聴きたいファンを馬鹿にすん な。小室の曲 だけでアルバムを埋めるな!!コノヤロー���������� about 4 hours ago via Keitai Web Retweeted by masatomatsuura and 7 others
man, this person is so rude, but it's hilarious, some of the things he says. Basically he called max a bastard because all the new songs are by Komuro, but he was like "don't make fun of all us fans who want to hear other composers' works!!". Not sure whether to laugh or be angry

I'll translate the tweets later when I have some time.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, kazuhito kikuchi, new song