What's happend to Ayu's tatoo :( - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 6th January 2009, 01:17 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico View Post
^Wouldn't be surprised, esp. since her tattoos have a lot of personal meaning for her. That's an interesting thing to think about.
yay! perhaps that would explain the sloppy plasters...

Old 6th January 2009, 08:19 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Actually, now that I think about it, Namie has performed on Kohaku before with all of her tattoos showing. So...

Maybe Ayu didn't want to have to deal with any possible backlash and Namie just didn't care?

edit: actually I just checked Namie's Kohaku performances and in 02 she had the tattoos showing, but in 03 they were covered (only time I've ever seen hers covered I think) So maybe Namie's tattoos in 02 caused the 'no more tattoos at Kohaku' thing that seems to be going on since. Actually maybe that's the reason Namie hasn't been on Kohaku since '03 - she thinks its ridiculous to have to cover her tattoos.
damn go namie if that's true.

Japanese people are weird. They need to see the difference between tattoos for gang/whatever purposes, and tattoos for aesthetic purposes.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 6th January 2009, 08:43 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Actually, now that I think about it, Namie has performed on Kohaku before with all of her tattoos showing. So...

Maybe Ayu didn't want to have to deal with any possible backlash and Namie just didn't care?

edit: actually I just checked Namie's Kohaku performances and in 02 she had the tattoos showing, but in 03 they were covered (only time I've ever seen hers covered I think) So maybe Namie's tattoos in 02 caused the 'no more tattoos at Kohaku' thing that seems to be going on since. Actually maybe that's the reason Namie hasn't been on Kohaku since '03 - she thinks its ridiculous to have to cover her tattoos.
From my understanding, those tattoos are very important to her. I think one of them is in remembrance of her mother. The other is of her birthday and of her son I think. If the reason she's not appearing on Kouhaku is because she doesn't want to cover up all these tattoos, go her. She shouldn't have to. There would be a lot of covering up to do hehe.