Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09 - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 4th January 2009, 12:59 AM
Initiate

Oh GOD **** all you ****ers who are "100% POSITIVE SHE LIP-SYNCED THIS SONG AND THIS SONG AND BLAH BLAH BLAH" Screw all of you. You don't know FOR A FACT She did ANYTHING. SO SHUT UP AND STOP *****ING!

She put on these concerts DESPITE being injured and all you can do is WHINE WHINE WHINE!

GEEZ.

I loved every second of the concert. I loved the atmosphere, the costumes, and the setlist. Ayu did a great job.

Old 4th January 2009, 01:05 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashoku View Post
Oh GOD **** all you ****ers who are "100% POSITIVE SHE LIP-SYNCED THIS SONG AND THIS SONG AND BLAH BLAH BLAH" Screw all of you. You don't know FOR A FACT She did ANYTHING. SO SHUT UP AND STOP *****ING!

She put on these concerts DESPITE being injured and all you can do is WHINE WHINE WHINE!

GEEZ.

I loved every second of the concert. I loved the atmosphere, the costumes, and the setlist. Ayu did a great job.
You're amazing~

Ayu fans are never pleased apparently. Also, I'm up to the interlude between HONEY and ANGEL'S SONG, WHAT possessed her to think that GREEN and BLUE wigs and Flintstones outfits looked GOOD on her dancers?

*ayu comes out*
Oh. My. God. This is like, fashion disaster 101. I haven't hated a costume this much since the pink ***** costume in the TA Tour x_x...

Last edited by GRACE; 4th January 2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 4th January 2009, 01:14 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

haha sometimes i think she likes to torture her dancers with those outfits
Old 4th January 2009, 01:29 AM
Real me Initiate

Quote:

GEEZ.

As someone has previously said, this is a discussion thread and a thread about opinions on the concert, there's no need to get so hostile because some people think she lipsynced some songs. :/

I already said it doesn't bother me anyway. Ayu has only lip synced a few times in her 10 years, as long as she doesn't do it all the time than I'm happy. I would have still been happy if Ayu cancelled PCDL because of her injury. I think she needs a long deserved break anyway.

Anyway, plenty of AyuxShuya for majrakun. Especially during GREEN~

tumblr

Old 4th January 2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYV*izm View Post
Anyway, plenty of AyuxShuya for majrakun. Especially during GREEN~
ayu doesn't dance with shuya @_@, some other guy, maro??
there's more action during HOPE or PAIN
Old 4th January 2009, 01:35 AM
Real me Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy408 View Post
ayu doesn't dance with shuya @_@, some other guy, maro??
there's more action during HOPE or PAIN

oh, i must have mistaken him for Shuya LOL.

the HOPE or PAIN dress is so going to be my wedding dress!

tumblr

Over Initiate

^ It's obviously more to AyuxMaro, but I don't mind. Ayu looks less stiff dancing here, proves that she's so much better of dancing with men. Wow, I can't believe I got a special mention XD

I've watched the GREEN and Will streaming. I love how they had a little Ayu parade during Will. That was sooo awesome. What was annoying was how the camera angles seem to focus more on the audience. I wanted to see Ayu and the performance, not the sea of bling bling, pretty as it is.

And now, I'm currently using every download link I can find, see which finishes first, I guess. XD

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

POWDER SNOW Initiate

^I think Maro's the only one talented enough to do those flips, so that's why he was paired with Ayu for Green.. Nice to finally see a different partner for Ayu.
Old 4th January 2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
And now, I'm currently using every download link I can find, see which finishes first, I guess. XD
haha best of luck for your downloading
and if anyone don't feel like downloading, i'm currently uploading different parts of the concert onto Facebook
Old 4th January 2009, 01:43 AM
winding road Initiate

Ayu loves her magical trap door doesn't she XD She could easily run off behind the curtains, but instead MAGICAL TRAP DOOR XD

Old 4th January 2009, 01:44 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:

GEEZ.

Hi-5 for u !!!

I'm sick of all these stupid things, too
I know Sunshineslayer had been to her tour 6times, but together with him and other guys here...all acted like vocal experts who will find avary single details of her voice...like someone said before, if she is flawless, then she lipped, if she sings nice then she lipped, if she sings bad then she sucks, if she's off key then she's tired or whatsoever... Can yiu guys just appreciate her?

When she's injured u WHAT DID U GUYS SAID !!! *** !
U guys kept saying she should rest etc etc...she shoud cancel or whatsoever sht...then this live turned out to be so nice and all u guys posted are COMPLAINTS !!! WTF is wrong with all of u guys ???

Why dun u guys just posted on teamayu all these complaints and let her read and reply u guys in her blog? How do u think that makes her and YOU feel?

OK she lipped, but she's not Britney who literally lipped in all her lives, and it's even more obvious.

ABOUT ayu's 'exaggerating' lips movement. OK I sang before, and apparently I sang quite a number of times in party, competition. and u know what? My teacher told me tat when u sing, it's the best to let ur face being 'ugly'...just open ur mouth wide and sing along. That's what ayu does. and it's not wrong. I've seen the GREEN and Will performance which u guys SUSPECT it was lipped coz her mouth moved this way and that way...IMHO it's NOT. and the video quality is quite bad that the intro of GREEN was messed up a bit.

If u guys know nothing and all u guys know is just complaining then everything ayu does is meaningless...have u seen other artist who put less effort than ayu does? ayu did almost ecerything from costumes, stage, acts, etc. Other artists, from what I've seen...just come for rehearsal and go...they just left other things for the concert planner.

I know I offence some guys here but please...soon there'll be 500 posts full of lip sync issues...I read this thread since yesterday and all posts are STLL about which part she lipped, I suspect this and that...

I started to accept she's not someone perfect...after I found out some facts and stuffs I know she's just a human...but please...this is not the way to treat her. She's suffered more than u guys can handle and u guys kept on complaining her fault on this and that...sht

I'm sorry but I just can't take...so I just burst out everything U_U
Old 4th January 2009, 01:48 AM
Real me Initiate

Okay, I think we should just stop the whole lipsyncing argument. People get either way too offended or way too cocky about it. Maybe Ayu just lipsynced a few songs to save her breath & her voice so she'd be flawless on the rest of the concert.

Did anyone notice that Ayu didn't have fake nails on? They looked like her actual nails with some sparkly nailpolish.

tumblr

Old 4th January 2009, 01:53 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I'm not really wanting to download the file that's available right now judging from all of this.. stuff that's resulted from it. So far I've only actually seen the first few songs and I think until another encode pops up, I won't be watching much more of it..
Old 4th January 2009, 01:54 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:

GEEZ.

ummmm that kind of reply would only be appropriate if people were completely just making stuff up - which they aren't. And actually, no, that kind of reply is never appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7entheaven View Post
Hi-5 for u !!!

I'm sick of all these stupid things, too
I know Sunshineslayer had been to her tour 6times, but together with him and other guys here...all acted like vocal experts who will find avary single details of her voice...like someone said before, if she is flawless, then she lipped, if she sings nice then she lipped, if she sings bad then she sucks, if she's off key then she's tired or whatsoever... Can yiu guys just appreciate her?
First of all, I'm a girl. Secondly, your going in all different directions with your assumptions. Like for instance, if we think she lip synched, that suddenly means that we don't appreciate her.
There is plenty of actual evidence presented here and that at least some of the songs are lip synched and then its ok to attack the people that present it? What a nice world you guys live in. I don't see anyone discussing the lip synch issue attack anyone else or even Ayu - but simply just discussing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7entheaven View Post
When she's injured u WHAT DID U GUYS SAID !!! *** !
U guys kept saying she should rest etc etc...she shoud cancel or whatsoever sht...then this live turned out to be so nice and all u guys posted are COMPLAINTS !!! WTF is wrong with all of u guys ???
What's wrong with thinking she should have postponed CDL? I still think that she should have because I would rather see a concert where Ayu is physically and mentally at her best not to mention what is actually best for her health.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 4th January 2009, 02:07 AM
winding road Initiate

*ENTER RANDOM CHOIR*
"lolwtf?"--GRACE

Totally called that kind of dance when I first heard the SCAR interlude.

EDIT: Did anyone else giggle when they put up the title "SURREAL" in the middle of UNITE!?

Last edited by GRACE; 4th January 2009 at 02:21 AM.
Old 4th January 2009, 02:23 AM
Banned

Ayu = rehash w/ a few new stuff. When you're fan of Ayu you're fan of recycling. xD

BTW does anyone else LOVE In The Corner? I hate the song, but that performance is awesome.

Though, it does look a lot like a performance Madonna once did, playing a guy character in-concert. I hardly know a thing about Madonna, but still I saw the similarity. :3 Ah well, I don't care any further about it, I just thought it was funny.
Old 4th January 2009, 02:23 AM
Initiate

Quote:

GEEZ.

I love you. <3

Honestly, there aren't enough eyerolling gifs in the world to convey my dislike for how this always breaks down into a BAWWWWWW SHE'S NOT REALLY SINGING BAWWWWWWWWW BAWWWWWWW FAKER discussion. It's annoying to have to sift through that crap to get to something that's actually interesting and not just rampant speculation with too many smilies and smarm.

Anyway, on a serious note--is it possible that, this being ripped from what I presume to be the broadcast, that the audio is just eeeeeeeeeever so slightly behind the video, enough to make people call foul on some places where there really is no foul? I'm not talking about ANGEL'S SONG, since I'm pretty convinced on that (but couldn't care less lol), but things like "BAWW SHE DIDN'T SAY YO CHAN, WHY WOULD SHE LIP SYNC SUCH A WEIRD THING. EVERYTHING FROM GREEN TO ANGEL'S SONG SEEMED LIP SYNCED QQ ;~;."

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 4th January 2009, 02:25 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
Ayu = rehash w/ a few new stuff. When you're fan of Ayu you're fan of recycling. xD

BTW does anyone else LOVE In The Corner? I hate the song, but that performance is awesome.

Though, it does look a lot like a performance Madonna once did, playing a guy character in-concert. I hardly know a thing about Madonna, but still I saw the similarity. :3 Ah well, I don't care any further about it, I just thought it was funny.
hmm I don't remember a guy character doing a similar dance, but it did remind me of "Open Your Heart". But yes, I agree about In the Corner. I've never liked the song much, but I really like the choreography and costume for it at CDL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoriNoUta View Post
I love you. <3

Honestly, there aren't enough eyerolling gifs in the world to convey my dislike for how this always breaks down into a BAWWWWWW SHE'S NOT REALLY SINGING BAWWWWWWWWW BAWWWWWWW FAKER discussion. It's annoying to have to sift through that crap to get to something that's actually interesting and not just rampant speculation with too many smilies and smarm.

Anyway, on a serious note--is it possible that, this being ripped from what I presume to be the broadcast, that the audio is just eeeeeeeeeever so slightly behind the video, enough to make people call foul on some places where there really is no foul? I'm not talking about ANGEL'S SONG, since I'm pretty convinced on that (but couldn't care less lol), but things like "BAWW SHE DIDN'T SAY YO CHAN, WHY WOULD SHE LIP SYNC SUCH A WEIRD THING. EVERYTHING FROM GREEN TO ANGEL'S SONG SEEMED LIP SYNCED QQ ;~;."
For someone who just completely ripped into people for speculating about the reasons for why a lot of the concert appears lip synched and agreed with someone calling a bunch of the poster here a bunch of ****ers and to shut the **** up, why are you even trying to discuss the exact same thing now too? Nice way to be incredibly rude and contradictory at the same time.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 4th January 2009, 02:29 AM
Secret Initiate

I had high hopes for this concert after seeing the tracklist. A lot of good songs she hasn't performed yet, being performed with a lot of other songs. I was excited to hear the MP3 of the concert, and I was disappointed.

The two things that ruined it for me are Peco/Princess, and Ayu's vocals on certain songs. I'd go more in depth, but this forum might die out on me again >(
Old 4th January 2009, 02:31 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

OK, I've seen the first 4 songs, and my opinion is that they are ALL LIVE.

Tags
08-09, pcdl, premature, thoughts