Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09 - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 4th January 2009, 06:21 AM
Will Initiate

^ Is that from CDL 02-03?

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 4th January 2009, 06:32 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

Ummm WOW GUYS. TAKE A FREAKIN' CHILLPILL.

I hope all of you are on your way to getting a PhD in Ayulosophy. With the way you critique and criticize every little thing about Ayu and her performance... you sure could get one.

I did notice things, as hardcore fans tend to do, BUT, WHO EFFN CARES! That concert was HANDS DOWN the BEST Countdown Live ever! It was SO entertaining!!! I LOVED hearing all of those songs! It was amazing! I am definitely buying this when it's released on DVD. I'm really looking forward to seeing the encore too.

So stop *****ing and ENJOY something for what it is. Appreciate that Ayu did this, especially with everything that's been going on. Damn.

did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 4th January 2009, 06:35 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky_way View Post
Is she serious with that multi-colored animal print outfit? No, Ayu, NO :|
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I dunno, it doesn't look that bad..

"HI GUYS REMEMBER ME?"
Neither of those are as horrible as Fairy Princess Ayu from ANGEL'S SONG in this CDL x_x...

Old 4th January 2009, 06:35 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by taskinillusion View Post
Ummm WOW GUYS. TAKE A FREAKIN' CHILLPILL.

I hope all of you are on your way to getting a PhD in Ayulosophy. With the way you critique and criticize every little thing about Ayu and her performance... you sure could get one.

I did notice things, as hardcore fans tend to do, BUT, WHO EFFN CARES! That concert was HANDS DOWN the BEST Countdown Live ever! It was SO entertaining!!! I LOVED hearing all of those songs! It was amazing! I am definitely buying this when it's released on DVD. I'm really looking forward to seeing the encore too.

So stop *****ing and ENJOY something for what it is. Appreciate that Ayu did this, especially with everything that's been going on. Damn.
Please everyone, read all the posts before adding more. This whole thing occurred because of a misunderstanding - the original file had an audio problem that made many of the songs in the concert appear lip synched. We were simply reacting to what was playing before our eyes and ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Neither of those are as horrible as Fairy Princess Ayu from ANGEL'S SONG in this CDL x_x...
Yeah, thats my least favorite outfit definitely. I really like the animal print one though actually - its cute.
Old 4th January 2009, 06:39 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

You couldn't tell that the audio was just behind the video because of encoding? Wow, I could, I mean, that happens on our local television stations ALL the time. I was watching Star Wars on a cable network station just last night and the same thing happened. It was almost like it was dubbed because the sound was a second behind the video. Way to jump the gun, guys. :/

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 4th January 2009, 06:43 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by taskinillusion View Post
You couldn't tell that the audio was just behind the video because of encoding? Wow, I could, I mean, that happens on our local television stations ALL the time. I was watching Star Wars on a cable network station just last night and the same thing happened. It was almost like it was dubbed because the sound was a second behind the video. Way to jump the gun, guys. :/
Why would we expect the video to be out of sync? None of the uploaded concerts have been like that and there are just as many parts in the video that are perfectly in sync as out of sync. Then couple that with the fact of Angel's Song and the line in Over....yeah of course that is what people are going to think. But even so, the whole time over and over we've been saying that we hoped it was because of a video error.
Old 4th January 2009, 06:45 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Doesn't change the fact that the same people start the same conversation every concert and/or live performance. And it gets old after a while.
Old 4th January 2009, 06:46 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

^
That it does.

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 4th January 2009, 06:49 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfebaggins View Post
Doesn't change the fact that the same people start the same conversation every concert and/or live performance. And it gets old after a while.
And who are the ones trying to drag it out now? Once again, there should be no problem with discussing Angel's Song lip synch, or other possible ones as it is part of the concert after all. Especially when the original file certainly made it seem like it was far more than those. And AT08/A-Nation 08 by far does not constitute "every concert and/or live performance."
Old 4th January 2009, 06:56 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Well you backed out of your argument so quickly and I'm the only one talking, its kinda a given that I'm dragging it out. But since I'm the "culprit" that started this whole mess, I'll just end it here.

See you in the next lip-synching thread!
Old 4th January 2009, 07:00 AM
Will Initiate

After 10 years, if Ayu wants to lip a song or two in a 30 song concert, then dammit she's entitled to

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 4th January 2009, 07:02 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Well you backed out of your argument so quickly and I'm the only one talking, its kinda a given that I'm dragging it out. But since I'm the "culprit" that started this whole mess, I'll just end it here.

See you in the next lip-synching thread!
Oh come on. Try to be mature please. I've certainly done more in my years on this board than talk about lip synching. And what do you mean "backed out of your argument?" It was clear, from the beginning, from mine and everyone elses posts that the whole argument was contingent upon whether or not the video and audio was in sync. I was finally able to find out that it wasn't, therefore problem solved. Never did I say anything like "all these songs are lip synched" I said that her mouth movements looked off in them and that it was strange and that hopefully it was a problem with the video.(which I'm glad it turned out to be.) The only proven lip synching in the concert is Angel's Song and that line from Over. Other things are suspicious but can't be proven by the video. So yes, lets end it here. Nobody was at fault except for maybe the video encoder, haha.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 07:13 AM.
Old 4th January 2009, 07:09 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky_way View Post
After 10 years, if Ayu wants to lip a song or two in a 30 song concert, then dammit she's entitled to
No ****!! Especially when she's half-deaf and currently has one good hand, I think the girl deserves a break.

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 4th January 2009, 07:20 AM
JEWEL Initiate

That lag problem can happen when in encoding videos Lord knows it's happened to me, so I noticed it right away. That part in ANGEL'S SONG was pretty effin' bad though hahahahha. I totally hope they fix it in the DVD because my jaw hit the floor and I died laughing when I saw it hahaha. The "It's Over" wasn't as bad, but still obvious. I'm proud of her regardless though. I don't to dig up the "lip-syncing grave" but I just want to say, even if she re-recorded those songs for the live, I'm happy to see her voice still sounds so good! I mean when it's studio recorded, of course it does. But her voice is more suited for her old songs I feel! I love SIGNAL, Hana and too late. The tone of her voice with those songs is just badass! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the real me dance! I had to stop at UNITE! because it's rather late and I'm tired, but I hope to watch the rest, tomorrow and see the MC and encore when I get the DVD... leave something to the imagination you know
Old 4th January 2009, 07:21 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
The only proven lip synching in the concert is Angel's Song and that line from Over.
uhh i think on 'over' the sound is off as well and she didn't lip-synch it at all. before the part where she 'messes up' everything else is off too
Old 4th January 2009, 07:23 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ View Post
uhh i think on 'over' the sound is off as well and she didn't lip-synch it at all. before the part where she 'messes up' everything else is off too
On my "fixed" version, the error is still there. She definitely lifts the microphone too late on that one. I guess there is a slight chance she wasn't supposed to sing it, but it at least appears that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
That lag problem can happen when in encoding videos Lord knows it's happened to me, so I noticed it right away. That part in ANGEL'S SONG was pretty effin' bad though hahahahha. I totally hope they fix it in the DVD because my jaw hit the floor and I died laughing when I saw it hahaha. The "It's Over" wasn't as bad, but still obvious. I'm proud of her regardless though. I don't to dig up the "lip-syncing grave" but I just want to say, even if she re-recorded those songs for the live, I'm happy to see her voice still sounds so good! I mean when it's studio recorded, of course it does. But her voice is more suited for her old songs I feel! I love SIGNAL, Hana and too late. The tone of her voice with those songs is just badass! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the real me dance! I had to stop at UNITE! because it's rather late and I'm tired, but I hope to watch the rest, tomorrow and see the MC and encore when I get the DVD... leave something to the imagination you know
Yeah, I must agree. I really enjoyed her vocals for Signal and Hana especially. Also, about Angel's Song, did anyone notice that the second time she sings "motsu", you can tell that she wasn't sure if she was right or not because she turns her head to the back and covers up her mouth. That made me laugh a little.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 07:28 AM.
Old 4th January 2009, 07:25 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

The whole "End of the World" and "Heartplace" bit was just.... OOOOOH MY GOD so awesome!!! I wanted to cry!! <3

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 4th January 2009, 07:38 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Well I didn't really think I was being immature, more of just being a jacka$$, but I'll take out the attitude this time.

Quote:
It was clear, from the beginning, from mine and everyone elses posts that the whole argument was contingent upon whether or not the video and audio was in sync. I was finally able to find out that it wasn't, therefore problem solved. Never did I say anything like "all these songs are lip synched" I said that her mouth movements looked off in them and that it was strange and that hopefully it was a problem with the video.(which I'm glad it turned out to be.)
Well earlier you were arguing how lip-synching cannot be ignored when it seemed to comprise a fairly large section of the concert. Most of us assumed you were arguing she was lip-synching hella performances again. Shoulda made it more clear if you thought it was just a video/audio problem the entire time, probably could've avoided a lot of the arguments in the previous posts.
Old 4th January 2009, 07:39 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
On my "fixed" version, the error is still there. She definitely lifts the microphone too late on that one. I guess there is a slight chance she wasn't supposed to sing it, but it at least appears that way.
well if she was late then why would she lip-synch 'it's over' again after it was already played?
Old 4th January 2009, 07:46 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Well I didn't really think I was being immature, more of just being a jacka$$, but I'll take out the attitude this time.

Well earlier you were arguing how lip-synching cannot be ignored when it seemed to comprise a fairly large section of the concert. Most of us assumed you were arguing she was lip-synching hella performances again. Shoulda made it more clear if you thought it was just a video/audio problem the entire time, probably could've avoided a lot of the arguments in the previous posts.
It must have just been a misunderstanding then because I remember at least in most of my posts mentioning the audio/video thing. It was something like, "if it turns out that indeed the audio and video is in sync then yes, that's a big problem since it seems a lot of the concert is that way." That is what I always meant, so I apologize if my posts did not seem to come across that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ View Post
well if she was late then why would she lip-synch 'it's over' again after it was already played?
hmm? I'm confused. It's too far away to even tell if her mouth moves at all. The problem even in the fixed version is the exact same as the unfixed version - the line starts while the microphone is still at her waist.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 07:57 AM.

Tags
08-09, pcdl, premature, thoughts