Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09 - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 4th January 2009, 02:38 AM
GAME Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashoku View Post
Oh GOD **** all you ****ers who are "100% POSITIVE SHE LIP-SYNCED THIS SONG AND THIS SONG AND BLAH BLAH BLAH" Screw all of you. You don't know FOR A FACT She did ANYTHING. SO SHUT UP AND STOP *****ING!

She put on these concerts DESPITE being injured and all you can do is WHINE WHINE WHINE!

GEEZ.
k maybe I'll join the rest of AHS and whine about how Ayu doesn't sell enough records instead.

I don't know why everyone is getting so nasty. Neither SunshineSlayer nor I have forced our opinions on anybody and besides, we already mentioned that there is a possibility that the file is not completely in sync. I know it's hard to come to terms with the possibility that your favorite singer is lip-synching almost half of an entire concert, but that's the reality of the situation at the moment. It comes from experience with watching live concerts (especially Ayu concerts) and simply just physics. Perhaps the way I'm stating my opinion comes off as a little blunt or snooty, but you'll have to excuse me, I'm extremely disappointed with her, I'm not gonna sugarcoat my opinion for anybody.
Old 4th January 2009, 03:17 AM
Initiate

why the problem always about LIP-SYNC and LIP-SYNC????!!!
i'm so tired of hearing and discussing about this

please... just enjoy ayu performance
ayu give a lot of effort and pain to this consert
please enjoy and respect!!!
Old 4th January 2009, 03:45 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
k maybe I'll join the rest of AHS and whine about how Ayu doesn't sell enough records instead.

I don't know why everyone is getting so nasty. Neither SunshineSlayer nor I have forced our opinions on anybody and besides, we already mentioned that there is a possibility that the file is not completely in sync. I know it's hard to come to terms with the possibility that your favorite singer is lip-synching almost half of an entire concert, but that's the reality of the situation at the moment. It comes from experience with watching live concerts (especially Ayu concerts) and simply just physics. Perhaps the way I'm stating my opinion comes off as a little blunt or snooty, but you'll have to excuse me, I'm extremely disappointed with her, I'm not gonna sugarcoat my opinion for anybody.
So you are extremely disappointed with AYU because of the REALITY of the POSSIBILITY of Ayu lip-synching. Allllll righttttt I get it. What I don't understand is that why are you still here, why spent all this time torturing yourself with all this evidence gathering? Why don't you go watch someone else and just enjoy yourself? And it seems to me that you're only trying to convince yourself with your own opinion.....
Old 4th January 2009, 03:56 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

the concert was cool! i can't wait to watch the encore
Old 4th January 2009, 04:11 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist View Post
So I just took a look at the encoding structure, and the audio interleaving is highly suspect. There's a 250ms interleave length, and the audio is split across interleaves. Even IF Ayu really were lip-syncing, which I really doubt, there would be absolutely NO WAY to prove it from this video, because a video encoded in this fashion will have close to 100% probability of audio desynchronization at varying points throughout its length.
Ok, all the arguing thats going on now, just quiet down and read my post.

As I mentioned earlier, I planned on watching this with my mom tonight. Well, I put it in the DVD player and it gives me a "video resolution not supported message." So I think "oh what a pain in the ass I've got to re-encode this." So I re-encode it, stick it in the player and watch it with her. And to my amazement, the video and audio is much more in sync! I kept waiting for all the parts where her lips were either ahead of or behind the vocals and while I haven't watched the entire thing yet, it is soooo much more in sync than the original file.

I don't know how or why my re-encoding fixed it because usually if the audio and video of something is out of sync, simply re-encoding without the original source of the file, will not fix it. But somehow it did.

I'm much more relieved now. I still feel there were a few songs that were lip synched, like obviously Angel's Song for example, but at least now the concert doesn't appear 75% lip synched as the original file made it look.

:does a happy dance:
Old 4th January 2009, 04:12 AM
Will Initiate

Some people are taking this CDL waaaaay too seriously :/

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 4th January 2009, 04:20 AM
GAME Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post

As I mentioned earlier, I planned on watching this with my mom tonight. Well, I put it in the DVD player and it gives me a "video resolution not supported message." So I think "oh what a pain in the ass I've got to re-encode this." So I re-encode it, stick it in the player and watch it with her. And to my amazement, the video and audio is much more in sync! I kept waiting for all the parts where her lips were either ahead of or behind the vocals and while I haven't watched the entire thing yet, it is soooo much more in sync than the original file.

I don't know how or why my re-encoding fixed it because usually if the audio and video of something is out of sync, simply re-encoding without the original source of the file, will not fix it. But somehow it did.

I'm much more relieved now. I still feel there were a few songs that were lip synched, like obviously Angel's Song for example, but at least now the concert doesn't appear 75% lip synched as the original file made it look.

Whoa, that's great!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
What I don't understand is that why are you still here, why spent all this time torturing yourself with all this evidence gathering? Why don't you go watch someone else and just enjoy yourself? And it seems to me that you're only trying to convince yourself with your own opinion.....
You make it sound like I was going out of my way to find something wrong with it. I was simply watching the concert.

Last edited by Coelacanth; 4th January 2009 at 04:23 AM.
Old 4th January 2009, 04:25 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think we all know what happens when people rush to encode a file now.. lol.
Old 4th January 2009, 04:25 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post

OK so it's done then.
the more this drags, the more the game of "SPOT-AYU'S-OFFNESS" is gonna drag.
I mean really, there is just no point to discuss this anymore since we noe she does it (as spotted from theme and now ANGEL's)..

there's so much MORE to her lives than all this.

(AHS is pissing me off so much. Darn error...)
Old 4th January 2009, 04:40 AM
Will Initiate

I may be in the minority here, but I love her hoodie that she wore for the segment with Real me. I want that in my closet

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 4th January 2009, 04:40 AM
winding road Initiate

Considering how high she must have been, I think some lip synching is forgivable >.>...

Old 4th January 2009, 05:00 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
I'd say that Who... and Trauma are definitly live.

Songs I think are live are:
GREEN
Will
Naturally
In The Corner
POWDER SNOW
HOPE or PAIN
Over (or at least most of it)
SIGNAL
Hana
evolution
independent

So the songs I think are lip-synced are:
vogue
HONEY
ANGEL'S SONG (duh)
End of the World
Heartplace
Real me
And Then
SCAR
too late
UNITE! (I think it sounds damn similar to the one from AT06)
everywhere nowhere
Mirrorcle World (sounds exactly like AT08 TV ver.)

Again these are just songs that I think are lip-synced but it could be as people say an error with the sound and the video being in sync but I'm not sure

Okay, so i won't agree. First of all I have doubts about live singing of In The Corner and SIGNAL, especially SIGNAL isn't live
But vogue, End of the World, Heartplace, SCAR, too late, everywhere nowhere, Mirrorcle World is live as for me.
Yeah, It wouldn't be such big problem if Ayu would came up and write in blog "hey guys, you know, i lip-synched 3 songs on that CDL to make the best show and to make my voice rest, you know, it's really hard to make that dance and singing for 3,5 hours"

LOOK AT THAT

after encoding video became 10 MINUTES SHORTER???????
And I HAVEN'T SEEN THERE TALKIN' 2 MYSELF SCREENCAPS

Last edited by Ayumi_lover; 4th January 2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 4th January 2009, 05:15 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky_way View Post
I may be in the minority here, but I love her hoodie that she wore for the segment with Real me. I want that in my closet
i love it too! but i wouldn't dare wear it.. ayu really works it though!
Old 4th January 2009, 05:16 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

dude who cares just watch the concert.

I wouldn't make ANY assumptions at all about her lip synching except for Angel's Song because well...duh lol.

This CDL is great. Some of the outfits for the dancers are hideous, and ayu's leopard thing is hideous....but...still, it's only a CDL.

My only bad things were, I felt her voice was too strong for POWDER SNOW and Who... but that's to be expected.

Ayu didn't disappoint at all with this concert, and I love it.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 4th January 2009, 05:19 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Wow people sure do cry a lot about performances possibly being lipsynched, I dun even see what the big deal is. Not like most of you actually went to the concert, you're watching a ripped video on your computer, a video which I may add of pretty average quality. And if she did, who really cares, try singing for three straight hours after having fell down a flight of stairs+surgery the week before. Not as easy as it sounds.
Old 4th January 2009, 05:34 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfebaggins View Post
Wow people sure do cry a lot about performances possibly being lipsynched, I dun even see what the big deal is. Not like most of you actually went to the concert, you're watching a ripped video on your computer, a video which I may add of pretty average quality. And if she did, who really cares, try singing for three straight hours after having fell down a flight of stairs+surgery the week before. Not as easy as it sounds.
Don't forget most likely doped up on pain meds =P

Old 4th January 2009, 05:39 AM
Will Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfebaggins View Post
THANK YOU!

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 4th January 2009, 05:41 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Don't forget most likely doped up on pain meds =P
The funny part is even after all that, she still looks stunning throughout the entire concert. Reminded me of Megan Fox in Transformers since she practically never got dirty throughout that entire movie
Old 4th January 2009, 05:53 AM
Will Initiate

Is she serious with that multi-colored animal print outfit? No, Ayu, NO :|

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 4th January 2009, 06:09 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I dunno, it doesn't look that bad..

"HI GUYS REMEMBER ME?"

Tags
08-09, pcdl, premature, thoughts