[KAT-TUN] PIERROT -KAT-TUN Thread #16- ♪ - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th July 2010, 08:51 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^Really? I feel like I've read tons of Concert Reports from this tour. Probably even more than last year, last year every report I read was from Tokyo Dome and this year I read reports from Arenas from all over the country and the Dome. So I don't really think that mainly Akanishi Fans upload these, because if it's only Akanishi, why did they bother to go to these concerts?

I really feel that the majority of western Fans are not that heartbroken about it. I mean, there is this movement to get Jin back in to KAT-TUN but what good would it do? We all discussed about it here, he doesn't want to, even if people blame Johnny, I think it's Jins decision. And he has every right to make this decision. And it's not like he is dead, he can continue to release solo stuff and the Fans that were solely in for the A can simply stop following KAT-TUN and just follow Jin (Which they are already doing, anyway, if you look at the sales)

For me, as I've said before, I don't really dislike him. I even understand where he is coming from with his desire to live abroad. But I didn't like his attitude towards work and KAT-TUN while he was still with them. I think it's better that he is gone, if you're not in it with all your heart, it's only natural. It's an exhausting job and it's really unfair to the others who give their best.

One thing is for sure, Jin brought in loads of Fans probably about 40 %. So KAT-TUN won't be able to hold the level of success they had with him. I'm sure they are aware of that. But what can they do? It wasn't their decision and you cannot force anybody to continue living a live they don't want to live.
Old 19th July 2010, 10:11 AM
BEST Initiate

My major issue wasn't the bad-boy attitude (KAT-TUN's already a bit far from the typical idol image as it is), it's just the arrogance and the diva-ish behavior that I personally think he often had about it. As if he were better than the rest of KAT-TUN, or more important.

I know that's just me reading into things and in no way has to be the truth, but it IS why I dislike him ; )
Old 19th July 2010, 11:26 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I don't have problems with the guys not having your typical squeaky clean images as face it , some girls dig bad boys like me xD 8D

but like what the other 2 have put across on here over Akanishi , if your heart & soul is not in the group , it's best for him to leave as it wouldn't be fair to being in the group for the sake of doing so & when they're on variety shows , he's sitting there sulking away & thinking to one self that I rather be at home doing this & that

Also like what I said before , I continue to support KT-TUN . I've been listening to them since around the time when DON'T U EVER STOP was released so it will be a big waste if I decide to stop supporting them just because of this setback the group faced

I hope KT-TUN can see that they still have a reason to continue on to release material , be it with or without Akanishi

at least the upside's that T-TUN will be able to get more singing parts in their songs

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 19th July 2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 19th July 2010, 12:37 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

lol it's more like KaT-TUN now...

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 19th July 2010, 12:56 PM

KAT-TUN is keeping its name intact much the same way Kis-My-Ft2 did when they lost Iida and Kitayama became the 'Ki', with Kame now being the 'KA' instead of just the 'K'.

And they will also stay together as a group but now as a five man unit instead of their original 6 members

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 19th July 2010, 01:05 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

oh I know they're still staying together and keeping their name, but it's interesting that even if they weren't keeping their name intact, it could still work with Kame's name haha.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 20th July 2010, 01:08 AM
fairyland Initiate

i am never stylizing KAT-TUN as KaT-TUN. just looks weird to me on an aesthetic level. even w/ Jin out of the picture. it's going to be KAmenashi, ok.

i definitely understand everything coming out of this hoopla. i care about what's best for everyone, if a split if what's best. then be it. i've said before, i don't mind if Jin leaves or if he stays. it's not my decision. i probably did not word my last post correctly (i was never good at explaining stuff, anyway), but i just think there isn't a right or wrong way to look at the fandom itself.

i also believe this whole thing could have been handled differently by Johnny's Entertainment. way to drop the bomb right now. GREAT JOB~*~*

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 20th July 2010, 04:08 AM

LOL it's ok Eirynne , I understand your previous posts on here so you don't have to feel bad about it

but yeah at the end of the day , it's not for me to decide/be judgmental on this issue . If it's for the best that Akanishi leaves , then so be it . I can't stop him & say to him to stay on the group for your sake or basically for anyone who wants him to remind still in the group

Old 20th July 2010, 04:40 PM

Akanishi's message in leaving the group

http://community.livejournal.com/ara...nt/972701.html

Old 20th July 2010, 11:40 PM
fairyland Initiate

i'm glad he took the time to write a j-web about everything. it's the confirmation i was waiting for. i truly wish him the best in everything. i can't really say i'm 100% happy, since i've gotten to grow to appreciate all 6 in their own way, but it's time to move on. they all have work hard, but i think they'll all be fine.

here's the original text & a somewhat different translation: http://i-heart-jin.livejournal.com/28565.html

Old 21st July 2010, 01:03 AM

Kondo Masahiko cheers for Akanishi Jin

Kondo Masahiko is currently on his national tour for his 30th year anniversary and he gave a comment about Akanishi Jin as a senior of Johnny’s Jimusho.

Masahiko said, “I’m sure Jin knows that it’s not easy to be successful in the U.S. Many singers have challenged the U.S, and got beaten up, but I still support his courage. If he really wants to do it, I hope he does not give up.”

He also cheered for other KAT-TUN members saying “I hope the 5 members put each of their powers to one and become even more successful.”

By the way, some of you asked if KAT-TUN will be changed to KT-TUN. According to Johnny Kitagawa, KAT-TUN’s “KA” part is Kamenashi’s “KA” from now on.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/07/kon...-akanishi-jin/

Hey , even a dai senpai like Match-san backed up Akanishi so I guess it's saying something

Old 21st July 2010, 07:57 AM
UNITE! Initiate

I think it's time to outsource the Jin Akanishi talk into his own beautiful and individual thread. I wanted to suggest that a few months ago already, but didn't since it might have hurt peoples feeling and his being away from KAT-TUN wasn't permanent. (Maybe I did write about it, though, I can't remember) But now, everything is official, I think it's the perfect time. And Jin surely has a solo career going on. I nominate ll moments ll because who could make a better Jin Akanishi Thread? What do you guys think?
Old 21st July 2010, 08:26 AM
BEST Initiate

I think having his own thread WOULD be useful, since he's no longer connected to Kat-tun and it would kind of clutter the thread with non-KAT-TUN related news XD
Old 21st July 2010, 10:49 AM
fairyland Initiate

if a majority of you guys think we should have a separate Akanishi Jin thread, then i'm all up for it. i'll be glad to make the thread too! (which reminds me i still need to update the first post of this thread, lol)

Old 21st July 2010, 11:26 AM

For me I'm neutral because at the end of the day Akanishi will still forever be considered as a part of KAT-TUN even though he officially left the group already

so whether you make a solo thread of him on here or not , you still will talk/discuss about him isn't it ? xD

Old 21st July 2010, 11:32 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^yes, of course we can still talk about him here. But if people are only interested in Akanishi or only interested in KAT-TUN it would be better if there would be two individual places to talk about them. I think it makes sense to seperate the two now because from now on they don't belong together anymore.
Old 22nd July 2010, 01:50 AM
fairyland Initiate

has anyone seen this CM?! the only recent KT related thing that has made me LOL in a while.

....Kame...you would wear...earrings like that.

EDIT;; i updated the first post. i even made a new gfx, but if you're too lazy, here's the new banner, lol. http://i26.tinypic.com/2r3hv1f.jpg & lemme know if you want an AkaJin thread, please!!

Last edited by ll moments ll; 22nd July 2010 at 04:16 AM. Reason: updates ♥
Old 22nd July 2010, 03:55 AM
Liar Initiate

LOL Yuu-chi at the end...
Nice that they use Right Now though

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 22nd July 2010, 06:31 AM

omg lmao that CM is just epic fail 8D

That time when they have that gold inspired CM last year , I was ... mode

I have that also for the CM you uploaded , Eirynne -_-''' xD

Old 22nd July 2010, 05:05 PM
SAKURA Initiate

love the new banner, irene!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Closed Thread

Tags
johnny's entertainment, kat-tun