[Tohoshinki] [30th] Keep Your Head Down! Gods are coming back~ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th January 2011, 09:00 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

oh I tvxq lol

well...now I <3 JYJ...but anyway...

well it just didn't seem like Junsu said anything that bad about yunho...he was just like...sad...unless I read the wrong tweet by him...

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 7th January 2011, 09:05 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
well it just didn't seem like Junsu said anything that bad about yunho...he was just like...sad...unless I read the wrong tweet by him...
we don't even know if his tweets were about Yunho, it's just a speculation.

on the happier note, THEY'RE PERFORMING 3 SONGS ON MUCORE TOMORROW! Why, MAXIMUM.. and How Can I again?
Old 7th January 2011, 09:05 PM
WE WISH Initiate

^^ He didn't even confirm that he was talking about Yunho .. His words are still the most confusing part about this mess. I feel bad for him right now.

^ OMG YES !! Can't wait for maximum ! And 2Min interactions

welcome to exo planet

Old 7th January 2011, 09:08 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

ooooh :/

thats not fair at all

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 7th January 2011, 10:18 PM
winding road Initiate

^ that's this fandom for you

cover for original edition:
Spoiler:

**** YES THEY'RE GOING TO USE THAT SHOOT

Quote:
TVXQ reflects on first comeback stage, Yunho clarifies his ‘Thanks To’ message

After pre-recording for their comeback stage on KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank” today, the boy of TVXQ met with reporters to discuss their love for the stage, their ambition for a strong performance, and to clarify the controversial ‘Thanks To’ message.

Starting off, the duo shared, “We’ve wanted to stand on stage for a while. It’s really emotional.” Yunho continued, “It feels unique coming to the broadcast hall after such a long time. I’m more excited than nervous about our first stage. Unfortunately, I caught a cold, and wasn’t able to show the best stage possible.

Changmin added, “While watching the year-end award ceremonies last year, all I could think about was wanting to stand on stage. I thought I’d be nervous, but maybe this is what it feels like to come back home after studying abroad.”

The reporter brought up how fans have waited for their return for over two years, to which Yunho replied, “We’ll work as hard as our fans have waited for our return. We’ll be standing on many stages as singers, and appear on variety shows as well. It’s important to do well, but even more important to try our best. Please look forward to us.”

In an interview with Star News, Yunho stated, “It’s been a while since we’ve stood on a Korean stage, so I was very excited, feeling very much like a rookie again. We’ve gotten a lot of juniors here at the broadcast hall, and I felt thankful in being greeted by them. We’ll be promoting ‘Keep Your Head Down‘, and we’ll show a good image to our fellow seniors, juniors, and our fans.”

Changmin added, “It feels good returning to Korea. The broadcast hall feels like our home, it’s very fun.”

Regarding the controversy surrounding ‘the second coming of TVXQ‘ statement in his ‘Thanks To’, Yunho clarified, “It’s just an expression of our feelings in starting our activities again as a duo. After a long while, Changmin and I have released an album, the message was just meant to be an expression of greeting our fans again. It’s our new sense of determination.”

When asked about the differences between singing a song with two members as opposed to five, Yunho answered, “First of all, you need more stamina. Changmin took charge of the high notes while I covered the lower notes. I was worried about whether they’d match, but thankfully it harmonizes well. We tried to pay attention to every part of our choreography. It’s an album we’re confident in, as we’ve put our best in it for our fans to look forward to.”

The duo also completed an interview with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay,” which will broadcast at 9 PM KST on January 8th.

Source: E Daily via Daum, Star News via Daum, Sports Chosun via Daum, Osen via Daum, Mydaily via Daum, Union News via Daum, akp
Snarky maknae and Isak were supporting them as well ^^

Changmin's "Thanks To" to Yunho
Quote:
“Thanks to my Yunho hyung who gave me strength and support anytime! Yunho hyung now really has become my real brother after we had experience different hard times together! Let’s work hard together! After two years since our last album, although it has been difficult during this period, but thanks to the fans that are still waiting for us in their original place, really thank you everyone….the suffering time has faded away, let’s active again. Everybody please support us…from now on there will be only smiley days^^ thank you very much….please wait for us…we will do our best.”
and reposting from Soshi thread:
so well, it's already announced SNSD will take part in OST for Paradise Ranch drama (since first episode is airing on... 25th? then we should get it around that time or even earlier). The most interesting part is that I've just read a Tweet saying that it's only Seohyun... who will be collaborating with TVXQ in their 5th album?! Does it seem that trip, song which will be released with regular edition of the album on 12th is a TVXQ feat. Seohyun song? I'm still wondering because it just might be crappy writing in english/crappy translation.
Old 7th January 2011, 10:26 PM
ever free Initiate

They know a lot more about what's going on than fans do, and obviously something hit a nerve if so many of their friends are speaking out like this. I don't see what's so unfair about it. Junsu decided to say something publicly and people who are very close to them are calling him out on it.

They should all shut up and keep it private, but it's ridiculous that Boa is getting so much **** for re-tweeting something.
Old 7th January 2011, 10:59 PM
still alone Initiate

Download today's performance here: http://kokayz.livejournal.com/759974.html (avi version)

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 7th January 2011, 11:10 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brand new love View Post
They know a lot more about what's going on than fans do, and obviously something hit a nerve if so many of their friends are speaking out like this. I don't see what's so unfair about it. Junsu decided to say something publicly and people who are very close to them are calling him out on it.

They should all shut up and keep it private, but it's ridiculous that Boa is getting so much **** for re-tweeting something.
this is how i think about this all too

EXCITED FOR MAXIMUM TOMORROW

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 7th January 2011, 11:12 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Because she was the most unexpected one to do that. And because personally I don't care for other artists who twitted.

lmao he's almost BORED to belt those notes oh man

and yay for MR Removed!

Last edited by noisy_harmony; 7th January 2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 8th January 2011, 04:49 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:

my thoughts exactly.

and thanks for posting a link to the download of the performance. it was just.. so epic!

IG | YT | PR

Old 8th January 2011, 07:00 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Thank God for the regular edition cover ! I hated the special ver cover so much and it didn't fit properly in my iPod -_-

MuCore starts now ! Anyone watching ?

Also .. idk which picture I should use for the banner XD

welcome to exo planet

Old 8th January 2011, 10:19 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

yay YA shipped today my copy of KYHD
i need it at home naoooo

perfomances from today!!!

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 8th January 2011, 11:31 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
oh I tvxq lol

well...now I <3 JYJ...but anyway...

wow emiko!
i didn't know u r fan of theirs haha ~

yea..Junsu's tweet didn't contain any harsh words or anything that would hurt people to that extent, just he was so sad why everything has turned like this mess.. sigh~

I hope JYJ go to US quickly...they need refreshing..better than being attacked by their ex-family like that~ *even though i doubt Boa etc really did it..all i could think that whole this mess is made up by SME, as always*

anyway... HoMin's comeback yesterday on MuBank!
i could feel that they were still so nervous and when they performed KYHD..they were so fierce and i was kinda scared of Changmin's look at the end of the song..his eyes became bigger O_O

hope today is even better..i'm DL-ing the vids right now~

LizBrazil, oh Lizzz thanks for sharing honey funny bunny!!
that lyric is SOOO ROMANTICCCC AND SWEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!
i knew it about all those romantic stuff happened in between bf/gf/couples hahaha~

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 8th January 2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 8th January 2011, 02:12 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

what else did boa do besides the RT? like i said before, i wish she wouldnt have done it(just like i wish junsu didnt post that tweet) but i dont think its that bad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsukaRoses View Post
Their relationship is so sweet (tho I think only Min is their dedicated fanboy, Yunho seems so uninterested in them )
isnt yunho pretty close to jonghyun??? atleast i saw them hugging all the time at one smtown concert

AOSJGOEWHJOW GONNA WATCH MUSIC CORE NOW

/edit
omg i loooooooved maximum changmin was so into it!! HIS SMILES *__________* BUT WTF WHY ONLY 1 MINUTE THAT WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED

the massive fanchants just get me everytime WEOJGOWEJHOEW WAEWAEWAE

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITHproud member of ESS
kiss kiss frenchy frenchy | better than the love motion

Last edited by hearted; 8th January 2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 8th January 2011, 02:55 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

^i downloaded the hq version from jpopsuki and .. omggg!!! maximum was soooo so good

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 8th January 2011, 02:57 PM

^is the file big?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsukaRoses View Post
Also .. idk which picture I should use for the banner XD
just use a nice one and all will be good XD

Old 8th January 2011, 03:02 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

^yeah!
and mins trousers where really tight in some parts

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 8th January 2011, 03:05 PM

^omg i need to see that in HQ awesomeness ;____; is it like.. really big?? XD (the file i mean )

Old 8th January 2011, 03:06 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

^not thaaaat big, but still quite... mmh.. heavy? (the file of course)

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 8th January 2011, 03:11 PM
count down Initiate

i'm getting more addicted to the new album lol <3

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Closed Thread

Tags
catladies, changmin, chillin' and healin', dbsk, dong bang shin ki, duckbutt, happy cassie family, honey funny bunny, jyj, jyj>dbsk, sleepy, the best group ever, tvxq, yunho, yunhoxnat:otp4ever