[Utada Hikaru] ☆ Goodbye Happiness in Utada Hikaru's 45th Thread ☆ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th July 2011, 04:59 AM
monochrome Initiate

I've been a fan of Hikki's since Time magazine did a world article on the three most famous Musicians in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. It was when she was just entering Columbia University.
Old 11th July 2011, 07:28 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
^ FINAL DISTANCE always gets me harder than any Ayu song ever could. </3
Trueeee....omg there are so many good ones. Deep River's lyrics are beautiful too.

I am forever a proud BlackJack.

Old 11th July 2011, 11:44 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

I think DEEP RIVER's lyrics move me so much...

And yeah... I can't believe that I've been her fan for more than a decade.. since 1999.. hopefully she will be back next year (lol i know this won't come true)..
Old 11th July 2011, 05:21 PM
And Then Initiate

^I'm hoping for a 2012 return too :-)

It's so good to be in a place that APPRECIATES Utada....lol okay sorry.

I'm probably just being a Utada-stan but whatevssssssssss.

Old 11th July 2011, 06:00 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

^ I'm being a total Utada-stan too I made this thread all "IT'LL BE LIKE SHE'S NOT EVEN GONE " But yeah, it's nice to see people still talking about her!

2012-2013 is my guess, but it could be anytime really, knowing her.
Old 11th July 2011, 06:03 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

IMO she will be back sooner than the expected... She tried to have a long vacation from her career before, and was never able of doing so...

The girl just love making her music

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 11th July 2011, 07:32 PM
Greatful days Initiate

I have a feeling someone will come along and snatch "Teiku 5" up and tie it in with something even after all this time. I figured this would've happened by now. Just refuse to not have that used in some way.

Someone in the industry must have considered this by now. Too unique not to.

P.S. Remember Utada saying she was coming with a new sound in a blog post that also had a drawing of hers attached and it had something to do with German, hinting at possibly some German influences in her music?

What happened? Never came. No new sound. No German.

German is horrible though. Sounds like they're choking.

I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Man, CoriKaru's posts are gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan View Post
^Hell no, Ayu is not that pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^ There's nothig wrong on being a slut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
ayumistans I swear fo' gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelosama View Post
For some things you have Mastercard, for others you have Nakata Yasutaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Kuu Like a Sick And His midecin is near She should use it before it's gonna expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser_Bateson View Post
So this is the girl who said her favorite Playstation game was Super Mario Bros. and held the PS Vita upside down at a press conference.

That aside, how's her music? Is it good?
Old 11th July 2011, 08:21 PM
And Then Initiate

^LMFAO

@Koumori: I'm so glad you made this thread, lol! I feel like we need to talk about her because if we don't it'll make the hiatus so much longer. Well that and when she does come back we'll be like "Damn it, where was that thread again?" hahaha

Old 11th July 2011, 08:48 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Ikr? By the time she's back we'll all know her discography, sales and life by heart Any news will become to blown out of proportion ahahaha

"IN HER BLOG POST, SHE SAID SHE WAS TRAVELLING, SO IT MIGHT BE THAT..uhhh...SHE'S RECORDING OMG"

/the sad life of a utada fan right now/
Old 12th July 2011, 01:20 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:

P.S. Remember Utada saying she was coming with a new sound in a blog post that also had a drawing of hers attached and it had something to do with German, hinting at possibly some German influences in her music?

What happened? Never came. No new sound. No German.
Which blog post did she talk about German music? Hmmmn, I dun mind hear something new .
Old 12th July 2011, 02:01 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Whoopsy.

So here's the blog post I was recalling and apparently it just caused some speculation that she'd create a new sound with German Influences. She never said it though. It has a picture and everything attached to the original blog post.

"
M O N D A Y , O C T O B E R 1 9 , 2 0 0 9 Work No.192 (a photo is uploaded. please check her official site) (↑The number 192 has no meaning at all) L(‘▽‘)/ My doodle of the day! I told this engineer (a German guy) something like "Make it cool with your German magic" then I found I liked the sound of the words "german magic" and I doodled them before I knew it! Then this engineer guy said "I'll frame it up if I have your autograph on it!" so I was like ooooooh! and welcomed his offer! (lol) I love this sort of doodles very much (●^口^●) . . . Well, I mean, I'm so sorry for doodling right in the middle of this important work, the final check of the mixing Damn you!!(;`Д´)≡⊃)゚o゚(⊂≡(`Д´;) You dork!!"

But seriously. It sounds like she's telling some German dude mixing her music to do it in a German way.

"German Magic" has always stuck with me. That's what she doodled.

I feel like I just found out there's no such thing as a funny Jay Leno Joke. There isn't.

I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Man, CoriKaru's posts are gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan View Post
^Hell no, Ayu is not that pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^ There's nothig wrong on being a slut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Quote:
ayumistans I swear fo' gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelosama View Post
For some things you have Mastercard, for others you have Nakata Yasutaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Kuu Like a Sick And His midecin is near She should use it before it's gonna expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser_Bateson View Post
So this is the girl who said her favorite Playstation game was Super Mario Bros. and held the PS Vita upside down at a press conference.

That aside, how's her music? Is it good?
Old 12th July 2011, 02:11 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Whoopsy.

So here's the blog post I was recalling and apparently it just caused some speculation that she'd create a new sound with German Influences. She never said it though. It has a picture and everything attached to the original blog post.

"
M O N D A Y , O C T O B E R 1 9 , 2 0 0 9 Work No.192 (a photo is uploaded. please check her official site) (↑The number 192 has no meaning at all) L(‘▽‘)/ My doodle of the day! I told this engineer (a German guy) something like "Make it cool with your German magic" then I found I liked the sound of the words "german magic" and I doodled them before I knew it! Then this engineer guy said "I'll frame it up if I have your autograph on it!" so I was like ooooooh! and welcomed his offer! (lol) I love this sort of doodles very much (●^口^●) . . . Well, I mean, I'm so sorry for doodling right in the middle of this important work, the final check of the mixing Damn you!!(;`Д´)≡⊃)゚o゚(⊂≡(`Д´;) You dork!!"

But seriously. It sounds like she's telling some German dude mixing her music to do it in a German way.

"German Magic" has always stuck with me. That's what she doodled.

I feel like I just found out there's no such thing as a funny Jay Leno Joke. There isn't.
haha you always say something to crack me up.

@ Koumori: I know, we really are becoming obsessed over things like that haha. We need to come up with like little games or random discussions to hold us over.

Like - Most Meaningful album or....art work contests or something hahaha. I also love these 'fake covers' that people are doing, we should do some for a future Utada single haha.

The sad thing is - is that I'm totally serious. I don't want this thread to die! haha

Old 12th July 2011, 02:38 AM
rainy day Initiate

I never want Utada to change her sound - it's all her own. That very spacey, ethereal sound she has going on. It's the reason I love her most - because only she can pull that off, imo. It's like her own genre of music. So that's why I am going to miss material from her - because nobody else has material quite like that.
Old 12th July 2011, 05:33 AM
Two of us Initiate

....Could we PLEASE stop talking about things that have been said before only like 500 times? ^____^;;; There's nothing new anymore in this thread whenever I read in it :s (except CoriKaru's posts always pick my interest somehow ò.Ó; )

For instance, anyone know how Miracle Hikaru is doing? ^^;
Old 12th July 2011, 05:39 AM
Liar Initiate

Why shouldn't people talk about Utada Hikaru in the Utada Hikaru thread? Nobody cares about Miracle Utada, but incase you do, feel free to make a thread for her. Last I heard, she was off making some AV dvd or something.
Old 12th July 2011, 06:10 AM
And Then Initiate

^

Old 12th July 2011, 06:11 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
....Could we PLEASE stop talking about things that have been said before only like 500 times? ^____^;;; There's nothing new anymore in this thread whenever I read in it :s (except CoriKaru's posts always pick my interest somehow ò.Ó; )

For instance, anyone know how Miracle Hikaru is doing? ^^;
If you don't like it don't enter the thread. I agree somewhat but I understand fans of Hikki really miss her so let them discuss the same things over and over if they wish. Nobody is forcing you into this thread and you know you are going to get some backlash over coming into this thread and making that comment.
Old 12th July 2011, 06:28 AM
And Then Initiate

@Rogue: Plus, I think it's common knowledge that she's gone and isn't doing anything new, so wouldn't you automatically assume that anything people are writing in this thread is old and reminiscent?

Also, I just don't really feel like letting this thread die. It's kind of like a security blanket, lol.

Old 12th July 2011, 11:10 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

What, someone is asking (basically) for new information?

Join the queue honey.

In the meantime I'll copy/paste the tracklist of her latest Best album and if you like, you can pretend that's new.
Old 12th July 2011, 11:24 AM
too late Initiate

Arashi no Megami. I start tearing up every time I hear 'Okaa-san ni Aitai' it just sounds so sad.
Closed Thread

Tags
hikki, singles collection 2, utada hikaru