Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09 - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #181  
Old 4th January 2009, 07:46 AM
Ayumi_lover's Avatar
Ayumi_lover Ayumi_lover is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,069
SunshineSlayer, read my post on previous page with screencaps of original file, I think not only audio wasn't in synch but some video frames were also cutted
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 4th January 2009, 07:47 AM
panda♥'s Avatar
panda♥ panda♥ is offline
Real me Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ayu's closet
Posts: 3,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Why would we expect the video to be out of sync? None of the uploaded concerts have been like that and there are just as many parts in the video that are perfectly in sync as out of sync. Then couple that with the fact of Angel's Song and the line in Over....yeah of course that is what people are going to think. But even so, the whole time over and over we've been saying that we hoped it was because of a video error.

Thought I would add this:


If you pay attention to the dancers, and even Yo-chan playing guitar it's quite obvious the audio is out of sync.
__________________



tumblr

Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 4th January 2009, 07:48 AM
Jeremy911's Avatar
Jeremy911 Jeremy911 is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by taskinillusion View Post
The whole "End of the World" and "Heartplace" bit was just.... OOOOOH MY GOD so awesome!!! I wanted to cry!! <3
I know! I have been wanting to hear Heartplace live for sooooooo long.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 4th January 2009, 07:58 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 6,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
SunshineSlayer, read my post on previous page with screencaps of original file, I think not only audio wasn't in synch but some video frames were also cutted
Has anyone posted the video of that 3.5 GB file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYV*izm View Post
Thought I would add this:


If you pay attention to the dancers, and even Yo-chan playing guitar it's quite obvious the audio is out of sync.
hmmm. I actually didn't notice a problem with the dancers and yo-chan (i checked that out too to see if the file was out of sync or not) The dancers are simply too hard to tell because we don't know the choreography and yo-chan I didn't notice problems when they did closeups of his hands. Maybe only in retrospect these kinds of things can only be noticed now. But it seems that the video was not constantly out of sync, but only at certain moments because there were several times where Ayu was perfectly in sync and then all of a sudden I'd be like "what the heck is she doing with her mouth now?" Its a non-issue now though anyways.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 08:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 4th January 2009, 08:02 AM
Ayumi_lover's Avatar
Ayumi_lover Ayumi_lover is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,069
^no, but that is the one from which that user did his encode. I dunno why?
he posted this pic on AC in thread with mp3s
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 4th January 2009, 08:09 AM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
hmm? I'm confused. It's too far away to even tell if her mouth moves at all. The problem even in the fixed version is the exact same as the unfixed version - the line starts while the microphone is still at her waist.
for me i can see her mouth moving to 'it's over'
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 4th January 2009, 08:12 AM
Luther10's Avatar
Luther10 Luther10 is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Oh come on. Try to be mature please. I've certainly done more in my years on this board than talk about lip synching. And what do you mean "backed out of your argument?" It was clear, from the beginning, from mine and everyone elses posts that the whole argument was contingent upon whether or not the video and audio was in sync. I was finally able to find out that it wasn't, therefore problem solved. Never did I say anything like "all these songs are lip synched" I said that her mouth movements looked off in them and that it was strange and that hopefully it was a problem with the video.(which I'm glad it turned out to be.) The only proven lip synching in the concert is Angel's Song and that line from Over. Other things are suspicious but can't be proven by the video. So yes, lets end it here. Nobody was at fault except for maybe the video encoder, haha.
It's always you and another forumer, Melrose, doing this lip-synch talk every time a concert comes around. That's all I remember of you two on this board. And watching you disproving your own arguments/opinions is pretty funny.....
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 4th January 2009, 08:12 AM
♥ you!'s Avatar
♥ you! ♥ you! is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 3rd station
Posts: 1,898
I'm still really upset that she never sang kanariya I'm excited to see vogue, And Then, End of The World, SIGNAL, For My Dear... and SCAR.
__________________


V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 4th January 2009, 08:17 AM
Luther10's Avatar
Luther10 Luther10 is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 329
End of the World and Heartplace performances are just EPIC.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 4th January 2009, 08:17 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 6,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
It's always you and another forumer, Melrose, doing this lip-synch talk every time a concert comes around. That's all I remember of you two on this board. And watching you disproving your own arguments/opinions is pretty funny.....
Seriously, why are you even bringing it up again if you hate it so much? And no one disproved anyones arguments since we have been saying from the very begining that we weren't sure if the video and audio are in sync! Seriously we must have said it like 20 times. And once again, "every time a concert comes around" - it's been TWICE.
If that is all you recall of me on this board, then you have very short term memory and selective memory. I guess in the future I just shouldn't bother to write out what Ayu's set lists are, write the reviews of the concerts I go to and give details that people want about the costumes and set and what not, help people to get concert tickets, leak her newest PVs, News clips, post HDTV files, post her CDLs (in the past I was the first source for those files, both 05/06 and 04/05 if I remember correctly) discuss about her recent releases, participate in polls etc etc since apparently the only posts of mine that you are interested in have to do with lip synching. Seriously, I'm being turned off from ever doing that kind of stuff again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ View Post
for me i can see her mouth moving to 'it's over'
Are we talking about the same part? Because there are two "it's overs?"

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 08:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 4th January 2009, 08:20 AM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
End of the World and Heartplace performances are just EPIC.
i agree! i LOVE End of the World so much

i'm finally watching the encore and For My Dear... it's really hurting my ears..
i think she screamed like this in an acapella of 'Dearest' and my ears had just about the same reaction. i wish she wouldn't scream soo much like that
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 4th January 2009, 10:17 AM
hiroshi_ben's Avatar
hiroshi_ben hiroshi_ben is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,312
she really did her best for this CDL and made it the best CDL ever..im so proud of ayu!despite of her just having a surgery on her hand,she still managed to put on a great show...jumping and dancing around the stage...running here and there...hey c'mon its not easy to sing 30+ songs in a concert in such a short time..so stop all the lip synce issue...im sure she sang at least70% live in this concert!100% sure!
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 4th January 2009, 10:26 AM
lfe.'s Avatar
lfe. lfe. is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ニューヨーク
Posts: 4,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
It must have just been a misunderstanding then because I remember at least in most of my posts mentioning the audio/video thing. It was something like, "if it turns out that indeed the audio and video is in sync then yes, that's a big problem since it seems a lot of the concert is that way." That is what I always meant, so I apologize if my posts did not seem to come across that way.
Misunderstanding...really... I guess me trying to be polite didn't really work.

Why can't you just admit you were wrong for once about your lip-synching theories. You pissed off a lot of people with your lip-synching arguments, that is made pretty clear by your previous arguments with maikaru, Luther10, freedreamer, etc. I guess you just like to play nice with people that agree with you and act like a total ***** if they don't.

You just argued with them about how the evidence is pretty clear that its lip-synching, you rarely bring up the audio sync. And I'm not pointing out these arguments you've had with them to convince anyone, theres no convincing needed. "The evidence is there for those who can look at it objectively." But now since most of it turned out to be video/audio out of sync you change what you said? "Try to be mature please". Just because you were supporting a theory that was proven wrong doesn't mean you have to flip-flop and say "oh I always meant it was issues of the video-audio being out of sync". We all make mistakes. Take some responsibility for the lip you gave those folks earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Seriously, why are you even bringing it up again if you hate it so much? And no one disproved anyones arguments since we have been saying from the very begining that we weren't sure if the video and audio are in sync! Seriously we must have said it like 20 times. And once again, "every time a concert comes around" - it's been TWICE.
If that is all you recall of me on this board, then you have very short term memory and selective memory. I guess in the future I just shouldn't bother to write out what Ayu's set lists are, write the reviews of the concerts I go to and give details that people want about the costumes and set and what not, help people to get concert tickets, leak her newest PVs, News clips, post HDTV files, post her CDLs (in the past I was the first source for those files, both 05/06 and 04/05 if I remember correctly) discuss about her recent releases, participate in polls etc etc since apparently the only posts of mine that you are interested in have to do with lip synching. Seriously, I'm being turned off from ever doing that kind of stuff again.
i think you accidentally added a 0 to the right of that 20.... and you're really going to stop all that because a few douchebags are giving you a hard time? No ones forcing you to contribute, its all voluntary, kinda why its a free forum. If you want to stop all that so easily, do you really care about all those you have helped or do you just want the props for being a contributor? Must be why you wanted to point out being the first source for posting her CDLs and make these threats in the first place.


And thats it for me. Goodnight folks!
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 4th January 2009, 10:46 AM
keikeiaznqueen's Avatar
keikeiaznqueen keikeiaznqueen is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Currently @ Ann Arbor, MI || originally from Hong Kong
Posts: 1,837
CDLs aren't usually very extravagant, are they? Since I noticed how simple most of the performances were. I really liked watching this CDL though. Performances like Heartplace and POWDER SNOW and End of the World were really epic.

And I did notice that the audio was slightly out of sync at parts. I wasn't exactly sure what it was. At one point, I actually got kinda anxious, because what with seeing Ayu mouth the wrong words in ANGEL'S SONG, and then when Ayu lifted the mic too late in Over (was that really bad sync too?), and then with Evolution's super loud playback voice... I was beginning to feel really anxious because I didn't know what was real and what wasn't anymore. The part in ANGEL'S SONG was just far too obvious!!

I hope it's just the video and audio being out of sync in Over, because I can forgive the loud playback in Evolution, since she's probably done this with Evolution before in previous concerts... but mouthing the wrong words in ANGEL'S SONG and then slipping in Over is too much. >.>

Of course, it must be strenuous on Ayu's voice to have a concert this long, since she said so herself that her voice isn't exactly her strongest quality. So I understand that she'd have to have extra support in some of her songs. But Ayu'd always been good at making people speculate upon soft evidence on whether or not she was really singing in different songs (she was always really good at lip-syncing IF she did lip-sync several lip-sync suspected songs from previous concerts i.e. until that Day... from AT2007). Therefore it came as a surprise to me to see the evidence come to the surface. v___v

I hadn't watched the encore yet, but I'm extracting it from a .rar file I'd downloaded just now so I'm gonna finish the concert!!!

Edit: OMG For My Dear... was AWESOME!!!!!11 Her vocals are so good in this concert. *_____* Much better than last year's CDL. And Ayu really slimmed down didn't she? She looks so slim in her encore outfit, like herself from a few years back!!
__________________


I was saved by the love that I tried to keep away
Set by truehappiness


Twitter || Niall is pretty (tumblr)


Last edited by keikeiaznqueen; 4th January 2009 at 11:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 4th January 2009, 10:51 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 6,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfebaggins View Post
Misunderstanding...really... I guess me trying to be polite didn't really work. Why can't you just admit you were wrong for once about your lip-synching theories. You pissed off a lot of people with your lip-synching arguments, that is made pretty clear by your previous arguments with maikaru, Luther10, freedreamer, etc. I guess you just like to play nice with people that agree with you and act like a total ***** if they don't.

You just argued with them about how the evidence is pretty clear that its lip-synching, you rarely bring up the audio sync. And I'm not pointing out these arguments you've had with them to convince anyone, theres no convincing needed. "The evidence is there for those who can look at it objectively." But now since most of it turned out to be video/audio out of sync you change what you said? "Try to be mature please". Just because you were supporting a theory that was proven wrong doesn't mean you have to flip-flop and say "oh I always meant it was issues of the video-audio being out of sync". We all make mistakes. Take some responsibility for the lip you gave those folks earlier.

i think you accidentally added a 0 to the right of that 20.... and you're really going to stop all that because a few douchebags are giving you a hard time? No ones forcing you to contribute, its all voluntary, kinda why its a free forum. If you want to stop all that so easily, do you really care about all those you have helped or do you just want the props for being a contributor? Must be why you wanted to point out being the first source for posting her CDLs and make these threats in the first place.


And thats it for me. Goodnight folks!
[/quote]

You yourself just implied in the last post that it was a misunderstanding so I really don't understand your post now. Or why you are attacking at all. And seriously, what are you talking about? Not once did I definitely state that she lip synched other than for angel's song and over. Everything else I always said that it looked possible that she did because the sync was off and that I hoped it was the video. The possibility of it being off sync was mentioned here a number of times and in other threads. And as soon as I found out that the video was indeed off, I let everyone know and was relieved about it! If people go back and look, I mentioned that the video might be bad and that would explain why she appears to be lip synching in almost every post. What did I do wrong there?

I did not bash anyone in this thread, so there was absolutely no reason for this type of response from some people. It is completely uncalled for. Even if I had disagreements with other posters, it never degenerated to name calling or anything like that. I've never treated anyone on the forum outright badly or called them names like have been thrown around on this thread towards some of the people that discussed the high possibility of lip synching.

And about the contributing thing, well wouldn't you feel discouraged if having one opinion about Ayu that can be viewed as negative completely wipes out anything positive you've done on the forum in the minds of some? Once again, you are making hurtful allegations against me with no basis whatsoever when I have not attacked you in the slightest. If all I cared about was the credit I would be posting things much more often.

And now that my feelings have been thoroughly hurt by a series of uncalled for posts, I'm off to go get cheered up by Arashi.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 4th January 2009 at 11:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 4th January 2009, 11:26 AM
reixminako's Avatar
reixminako reixminako is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 467
Wow, this concert made me really appreciate all those old songs...especially SCAR and End of the World. I can't stop listening to SCAR now...hahaha. In the Corner was so cool. I loved the choreography! I don't know what the hell she was thinking with that ANGEL'S SONG outfit...it was ridiculously terrible. It was a nice CDL. It felt like a really good way of closing 2008. I think I might actually buy this DVD! But knowing how stingy I am, I probably won't. hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 4th January 2009, 11:28 AM
Huaka's Avatar
Huaka Huaka is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,500
Aside from the whole argument thing. Did anyone notice Ayu took her earpiece out from her left ear when she was singing Mirrorcle World? I wonder why she did that. Well, I guess that probably helps her case that she's deaf, because that music is super loud.
__________________
Want to try something new? Go to the Official Song Review Thread!
- Review songs and try out ones from new artists you've never heard from before! It's fun!
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 4th January 2009, 11:42 AM
Jeremy911's Avatar
Jeremy911 Jeremy911 is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaka View Post
Aside from the whole argument thing. Did anyone notice Ayu took her earpiece out from her left ear when she was singing Mirrorcle World? I wonder why she did that. Well, I guess that probably helps her case that she's deaf, because that music is super loud.
Ive noticed sense she has went deaf in her left ear. That sometimes she wont even wear a earpiece in that ear sometimes. Maybe she just gets a bad ringing in that ear from time to time, and pulling the earpiece out helps? I really couldnt tell you though....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 4th January 2009, 01:40 PM
Madden-X's Avatar
Madden-X Madden-X is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 439
Well, either way.. At least we can obviously say that ANGEL'S SONG was mimed
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 4th January 2009, 01:43 PM
waterballoon's Avatar
waterballoon waterballoon is offline
count down Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lands of EDEN
Posts: 17,705
Most of the main concert are available in youtube now actually... and I've watched from the start to End of the World. Well most of it sounds very live to me; and mind you I'm watching the high quality versions so I would say most of it would be in sync.

I'm so darned impressed with GREEN! The dance... the stage presence and all that... just spells EPIC to me. And Ayu is FIERCE in End of the World! And Fairy Ayu in ANGEL'S SONG was actually kind of adorable... only the wings. That furry coat thingy was repulsive.

Okay, now I don't want to bring up the lip sync situation... but there's this kind of question that I have. In ANGEL'S SONG, she definitely mouthed the wrong word at the end of the first chorus (mita/motsu)... but after that in the second chorus, when it was supposed to be 'watashi wa', she actually sang 'watashi ni'! Cos I could hear Peco going 'watashi wa' but Ayu was going 'watashi ni'. If it was honestly lip-synced then I don't know why she would make that mistake in the second chorus. But again it's just really obvious and in-your-face about the lip-syncing in the first chorus... argh this is confusing so I'll go back to enjoying the concert and how gorgeous she looks! ^^

P.S: I feel kind of sorry about the GREEN performance actually... the dances and flippings here and there would definitely have a stronger impact if they were done faster, which I suppose was the original plan, but they had to slow it down and made gentler movements, especially when they were touchy with Ayu's right hand.
__________________

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
08-09, pcdl, premature, thoughts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.