Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [IV] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th July 2009, 01:30 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Because people love to complain? Haha. It happens every single with either the songs themselves, the PVs, or the covers.. or the promotion.

I'm really immune to it now since many people don't really seem to understand what looks good from a CD cover/design/whatever standpoint.. [but they think they do.]...

Not that these are fantastic, but they're not terrible. Overexaggeration is not your friend, children.
YOUR JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE ALL YOU ARE LOOKING AT IS HER BOOBS. ( )
Btw, I know no one cares, but I've never complained about anything Ayu has done to this extent other than this. I've never not liked a cover!
de tu puño y letra
Old 18th July 2009, 01:31 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisyume View Post

why do people always complain about the covers first

because that's all we have for now besides sunrise. once we get sunset and the PV's and some lives/magazine shoots we'll get loads more complaining
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
And just for the record i never complain about Ayus PVs or covers I have loved everyone. I'm not complaining to complain, i just honestly don't like them can we agree to disagree.
Please, do not kid yourself.

Quote:
ayu, ayu crappiest covers, ayumi hamasaki, covers, single, sunrise / sunset
And whoever did this needs to read this:
Quote:
Final warning for tag spammers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting now infractions will be given for any innappropriate, off-topic, misleading, offensive, disruptive, or abusive tags. This includes inside jokes.

Repeat infractions will lead to banning or other penalties at the discretion of the staff.
The staff knows who made the tags and when, so.. prepare for some punishment, yo.

Quote:
YOUR JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE ALL YOU ARE LOOKING AT IS HER BOOBS. ( )
I'm looking at her toned midsection, yo. But I occasionally glance at it as a whole and drool even more. It's fine though. I don't LOVE the covers, she just looks smoking.
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
No problem. I'm not fooling myself. The blues/greens/reds look rather bright to me.. perhaps you're not looking at the same image? Haha.

To paraphrase from people back then:
"What the hell? Even the water looks photoshopped!"

I guess you have really really poor taste when it comes to colors, or something.. haha..
What do you mean here? I don't know if your being sarcastic,but I don't think theres much arguing that those look rich, they're dreamy. i guess thats why people said they're photoshopped.

Last edited by Evolution7/4; 18th July 2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 18th July 2009, 01:32 AM
winding road Initiate

I have a hard time seeing how people can like these covers to be honest ^^;; Her hair looks fake, her tan looks fake, her body looks fake, the background looks fake...

I dunno, maybe I'm over judging, but they're REALLY awful. I mean, her face doesn't even look like her face on the CD+DVD cover. EVERYTHING looks fake. it's not exactly something I find appealing in a cover ^^;;.

Old 18th July 2009, 01:33 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Please, do not kid yourself.
Sigh, please stop. I actually have liked all her covers, especially recently (I'm actually usually saying the same things in the new covers thread as you are now!!) and don't like these, i tried to say we can agree to disagree, but i guess I'm just kidding myself.

Maybe if i was straight I would like the covers a bit more since there's quite a bit of middrift!

Last edited by Evolution7/4; 18th July 2009 at 01:38 AM.

I've only been here for about a year but has there ever been such a backlash like this before?
de tu puño y letra
Two of us Initiate

I'm worry about how...well...non-ayu fans will respond. To me it looks like she's trying to be a sexy 30-year-old ganguro. They will compare her to Kuu, too!

Set made by labello.
Old 18th July 2009, 01:34 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Just about every time something new comes out, it's this bad, yo.

Nothing new here in terms of the complaining/backlash/fan-anger department. Satisfaction can only last so long before someone/some people/just about everyone freaks out over something that isn't to their liking.
Old 18th July 2009, 01:37 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
because that's all we have for now besides sunrise. once we get sunset and the PV's and some lives/magazine shoots we'll get loads more complaining
But this isn't a very good way to start.

Sigh...why can't Tohoshinki pose shirtless for one of their covers?

Set made by labello.
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emikoishida View Post
I'm worry about how...well...non-ayu fans will respond. To me it looks like she's trying to be a sexy 30-year-old ganguro. They will compare her to Kuu, too!
They may like it. its definitely going for the sex appeal. It isn't a ripoff of Kuu perse, just that it is going for sex appeal as Kuu does (though she doesn't always).

Quote:
Just about every time something new comes out, it's this bad, yo.

Nothing new here in terms of the complaining/backlash/fan-anger department. Satisfaction can only last so long before someone/some people/just about everyone freaks out over something that isn't to their liking.
Are you sure?? Cause like it seems that the satisfaction rating is like -4324097%.
de tu puño y letra
Old 18th July 2009, 01:40 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
I have a hard time seeing how people can like these covers to be honest ^^;; Her hair looks fake, her tan looks fake, her body looks fake, the background looks fake...

I dunno, maybe I'm over judging, but they're REALLY awful. I mean, her face doesn't even look like her face on the CD+DVD cover. EVERYTHING looks fake. it's not exactly something I find appealing in a cover ^^;;.
I'm tellin' ya! They don't look that bad! It could be worse.... It could be Ayu COMPLETELY white (as in the color white) and completely naked while splashing around in the water! XDDD

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 18th July 2009, 01:40 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
Are you sure?? Cause like it seems that the satisfaction rating is like -4324097%.
Well, in my eyes, it's like: Who really cares what anyone else thinks? It's just what you think that matters. Which is why I'm sort of just disregarding everyone's opinions as lame and totally overexaggerated at the moment, haha.
Old 18th July 2009, 01:41 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Well we who don't like it can ignore the positive feedback. Like i said everyone can agree to disagree and be entitled to their own opinions.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that the hi-res photos will shed more light and make them look richer. That would be awesome if the first press was holographic covers to make everything stand out more!
Old 18th July 2009, 01:43 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONEY_INSPIRE_ME19 View Post
I'm tellin' ya! They don't look that bad! It could be worse.... It could be Ayu COMPLETELY white (as in the color white) and completely naked while splashing around in the water! XDDD
I'd rather her be pale then have this incredibly fake looking tan tbh =/...

I'm hoping they're better in HQ, and if they aren't, well, it's just the cover, not the end of the world.

Old 18th July 2009, 01:44 AM
Daybreak Initiate

I'd like to bring some positive comments to this thread by saying

I LOVE THESE COVERS!

The theme of this single is summer, and regardless of whether she looks good or not, they definitely fit that. So avex, ayu, and whoever designs the covers have accomplished their goal. Good for them!

I personally think she looks lovely... the only thing I don't like is the text, as usual. So hopefully when we get textless covers, I and some of the other shoopers around here can fix that.

The end.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 18th July 2009, 01:44 AM
TO BE Initiate

Wow, these covers are great. Haha, didn't the Rule/Sparkle and Next Level covers made much more distress in the community?

I think Ayu looks hot, so different but still wow so hot.
Old 18th July 2009, 01:45 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
I'm hoping they're better in HQ, and if they aren't, well, it's just the cover, not the end of the world.
True, very true. Like i said these aren't gonna stop me from getting the single. I listened to the previewes of Sunrise and i can already tell its gonna be a favorite of mine, so thats at least keeping me from being totally dissapointed with the covers.
I guess one wrong on my part is that i'm comparng them to her past summer single covers. these are ok on their own I guess. Just know she could do better.
Old 18th July 2009, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Well, in my eyes, it's like: Who really cares what anyone else thinks? It's just what you think that matters. Which is why I'm sort of just disregarding everyone's opinions as lame and totally overexaggerated at the moment, haha.
But really, in your opinion, what's so good about it?
de tu puño y letra
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, covers, single, sunrise / sunset