[Tohoshinki] Stand by Tohoshinki's 11th Thread! - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th October 2009, 10:00 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Another Heaven's Postman pic from dbsg comm:
Spoiler:

Maemi: It's going to be shown in theaters starting November 12th.

lacus:

- Mirotic | Dance version

- Purple Line | Dance version

- Rising Sun

- O

- Wrong Number: It's not really an upbeat dance track, but there's dancing.

Those are some on the top of my head. I wish they'd release more 'dance only' versions. I would really love to see one for Rising Sun.
Old 30th October 2009, 12:24 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Jae looks absolutely wonderful in these new pictures! I really can't wait to watch this~ How quickly is this kind of stuff usually subtitled and uploaded? ;D
Old 30th October 2009, 12:48 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

One of DBSK's subbing teams (GOE;SS) have said they'll be subbing Jaejoong's movie. They're the same group who's subbing Yunho's drama and the softsubs for the first few episodes came out within' a few days. There's also DBSKnights, but I'm not sure if they're taking on this project. Then there are individual subbers here and there on Youtube who might sub it.
Old 30th October 2009, 12:51 AM
Greatful days Initiate

^^Sounds good! If it's not subbed right away, we'll have Ayu's TV version of AT09 to hold us over!
Old 30th October 2009, 01:29 AM
until that Day… Initiate

lacus, woahh another new fan!
welcome here!!!
danceable, you should try MIROTIC haha because that seems to be a dance track that has attracted lots of new fans..
then Purple Line, Rising Sun, O... probably should try out their KOrean version.. then Japanese version

about HP, i doubt that it will be that fast for us to watch it through download..
because it will be aired on Cinema..
i don't wanna watch fancam version, seriously...
i'm waiting for them to air it on TV... which has not yet announced when the TV version is going to be aired~ *sigh*

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 30th October 2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 30th October 2009, 02:54 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrocleHeaven* View Post
BTW waterballoon, your new set is breathtaking!! <333
Thank you!

And oh the new Heaven's Postman is so beautiful! I can't wait for this to be subbed and ready for watching~

@lacus: Actually my favorite dance number is Choosey Lover cos Junsu does this "come see my sexy butt" move in the lives all the time it's really fun and catchy! MIROTIC is great too, and Survivor as well!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 30th October 2009, 11:41 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Did anyone read this?

Quote:
[INFO] 091029 SM-TVXQ Contract w/r/t/ Income Distribution

The Court has granted the injunction filed by the members of TVXQ against SM Entertainment.The Court found that the Contract between SM and the Members was unconscionable and against public policy. Following this victory, the Members are proceeding with the main suit to ask for the rightful shares of all income generated from their activities.

The following is a summary of the outrageous terms of the Contract that relates to the distribution of income. The clear conclusion is that the TVXQ members have received next to nothing for their six years of work, and that virtually all money we spend to buy SM products stay with SM. Please read the below to see the extent of the injustice.

Please keep in mind that SM's contract with TVXQ has been amended five times and therefore the applicable terms have varied over time. Accounting for all the resulting complexities, the truth adds up to the following:

-------------

I. TVXQ has received $0 for their album sales prior to July 2008, and only a negligible amount after that date.

Prior to the fifth and final round of amendments on July 1, 2008, the Contract read that for any album or single with sales not exceeding 500,000 copies, SM would be entitled to 100% of the profits, leaving the members with nothing. From the time of TVXQ's debut in late 2003 and until TVXQ's release of their 4th Korean album "Mirotic" in September 2008, no Korean album had sold more than 500,000 copies. Therefore, prior to July 2008 TVXQ has had absolutely zero income from their album sales.

On July 1,2008, SM amended the Contract to give each Member 1% of total sales for each album that sells over 200,000 copies. For any albums that sell fewer copies, the members are to receive 0.6% to 0%. SM has not honored even these outrageous terms, as it has not paid TVXQ a single cent since February 2009.

In sum, SM has kept 100% of all sales that TVXQ has generated with the sales of their albums and singles prior to July 2008, and has kept 95% or more of the sales after that date.

-------------

II. TVXQ has received $0 for the sales of concert DVDs and albums featuring recordings from such concerts.

Under the Contract, the Members are not entitled to receive any share of the profits generated from sales of concert DVDs and "live" albums.

-------------

III. TVXQ has received $0 for their appearances on TV programs.

Under the Contract, Members are not entitled to receive any share of the profits made through their TV appearances if the appearance is of a temporary nature. As all programs on which TVXQ appeared have featured the Members as "guests"and therefore by nature have been temporary, SM has kept all profits that TVXQ has generated from these TV appearances.

-------------

IV. For all other possible sources of revenue, SM subtracts from the total revenue all expenses, including salaries of other staff, stage preparation expenses, rent, travel expenses, food expenses, and the like, then gives TVXQ only a fraction of the remaining amount.

As for all other sources of income, the Contract states that TVXQ is entitled to varying percentages of the "net income." The Contract defines "net income" to be the amount remaining after the applicable "operating costs". The "operating costs" are defined to include such expenses that are traditionally expected to be covered by the employer, including but not limited to 1) salaries of the staff (manager, clothing coordinators, makeup artists, dance crew, and the like), 2) performing stage preparation costs, 3) living expenses, including rent and water/electricity bills, 4) travel expenses, including plane ticket costs, 5) meal expenses, and the like.

Even after all these "operating costs" are deducted from the net income, the Members are only entitled to a small percentage of the remainder while SM keeps the rest.

-------------

In conclusion, please realize that SM has kept virtually all of the profits that our Members have generated over the past six years. Our Members have received, literally, next to nothing.

Following the victory of the granting of the preliminary injunction, the Members now prepare for a suit to claim their rightful share of the profits that they themselves generated. Please help them win the lawsuit by boycotting all SM-made products and merchandises (this excludes all Avex-made products, which includes Japanese albums and singles released in Japan).

Please remember that every cent you spend on SM will be used to fuel SM's efforts against our Members in the main suit. We as fans support TVXQ in their rightful fight fortheir rights.

Source: dnbn
Translation: Inklette @ dnbn
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com
Old 31st October 2009, 12:32 AM
Greatful days Initiate

^^Wow, I knew that SM was being greedy, but I had no idea it was to such ludicrous extremities. :O

I definitely won't be buying any of their Korean albums this Christmas. Just some Japanese stuff. Hopefully this will all get resolved eventually and it will be safe to purchase MIROTIC.
Old 31st October 2009, 12:38 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

that was an old news...
and their company is so greedy...
they use them to gain money but never treat them good

Old 31st October 2009, 12:44 AM
Greatful days Initiate

How long has this lawsuit situation been going on? I was under the impression it's only been about a year or less. If so, why didn't they take action much sooner? o.o

(Sorry for all the n00b questions... haha)
Old 31st October 2009, 12:54 AM
until that Day… Initiate

girl*, thanks for sharing it..
goshhhhhhh SM is totally EVIL..
that's all that i can say..
they don't get anything they have deserved for all these years of careers?
goshhh SM is such EVILLLLLL!! i can't believe it!!!

gosh, they certainly are better off stick in avex if SM still being an evil to them...
Old 31st October 2009, 12:59 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

amorphose: They filed the lawsuit on July 31st so it hasn't been that long. They attempted to negotiate with SM privately several times but SM pretty much ignored them, thus this lawsuit was filed and everything blew up from there.

My guess on why they waited until now to speak up is because they have a very large impact in the industry atm, especially now that they have great success in Japan to back them up. They actually stand a chance against SM now. If it was some newbie group, they would have just get tossed aside for newer talents, unfortunately. This case got huge coverage not because it's artists vs management but because it's DBSK vs SM.

Cut from History in Japan 4

Last edited by girl*; 31st October 2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 31st October 2009, 01:37 AM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl* View Post
Another Heaven's Postman pic from dbsg comm:
Spoiler:

Maemi: It's going to be shown in theaters starting November 12th.

lacus:

- Mirotic | Dance version

- Purple Line | Dance version

- Rising Sun

- O

- Wrong Number: It's not really an upbeat dance track, but there's dancing.

Those are some on the top of my head. I wish they'd release more 'dance only' versions. I would really love to see one for Rising Sun.
thanks
Old 31st October 2009, 04:09 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Did anyone read this?
God I wanna kill SM, like NOW. Wtf seriously... those terms are really inhumane O_O

And thanks for the little video! those 3 are so funny! "tohoshinki desu!" and the cute finger pose, XDDDDD

I really like Junsu's hair when they were with Perfume too... hot

Old 31st October 2009, 08:51 AM
until that Day… Initiate

hahaha lol at MinSuChun....
how could they copy Perfume?
i mean, why all the sudden? so funny!
Old 31st October 2009, 10:25 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

hahaha, the vidoe was so funny lol i love yoochun face when he does the "tohoshinki desu"

and well, i have no words to SM @_@ all i can say will get banned

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 31st October 2009, 03:41 PM
until that Day… Initiate

it's about Jae's eries..

Quote:
[TRANS] 091026 Jaejoong’s acting debut work

Jaejoong’s acting debut work which had been postponed will finally be screened on November 12!

Popular group TVXQ member Kim Jaejoong (Hero)’s brown screen debut work, "Heaven Postman", will be broadcasted finally on November 12. Gathering famous actors, writers and also numerous top stars from South Korea and Japan, for the project "Telecinema7". "Heaven Postman" – one of the storyline of the series was decided to be release in cinemas on November 12.

Idol group TVXQ member Kim Jaejoong (Hero) was working with Han Hyo Joo who had received high popularity from the popular TV series “Shining Inheritance”.

Jaejoong will be acting as a heaven’s postman who travels between Heaven and Earth, delivering letters for those who could not forget the lost of their parents, husbands, lovers, friends, and their children.

The film depicts the day when Saki (acted by Han Hyo Joo) unable to forget her lover who had passed away, and thus came to send a letter and met Yuu (acted by Kim Jaejoong) who had separated himself from his original body and had became a ghost. Saki did not know that Yuu was actually her deceased lover, and in the process of helping him to complete the mission of delivering the letters, a love story was gradually created.

Kim Jaejoong challenged "Heaven Postman" with his fine acting and rich varieties of natural sensibility, which will unfold in this work.

In addition to Kim Jaejoong; Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Ji-ah, Cha In Pyo, Kim Hyo Jin, Big Bang’s TOP and SeungRi, Kang Hye Jung, Kim Ha Neul and AhnJae Wook other forces would be starring in "Telecinema 7" and scheduled to start broadcasting on November in order.

Source: withTVXQ
Translation: honeyiceblend/nings @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!
Old 31st October 2009, 03:49 PM
Greatful days Initiate

^^I'm super excited to see this. So when they say aired though, they mean released in theaters and not on television?

Quote:
Cut from History in Japan 4
Thanks for answering my question! And this video is hysterical. xD

Last edited by amorphose; 31st October 2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 31st October 2009, 04:45 PM
count down Initiate

Heaven's Postman sounds interesting... I might cry if I watch this lol

Old 31st October 2009, 05:25 PM
until that Day… Initiate

amorphose, yeah..too bad, it will be aired on Theatre, not sure about Television..
Closed Thread

Tags
always keep the faith, cassiopeia, dbsk, rising gods of the east, tvxq