[Tohoshinki] Stand by Tohoshinki's 11th Thread! - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th November 2009, 03:49 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:

CreaBeau speaks out on TVXQ Issue

It seems we finally have word from the company that seems to be tangled in this mess.

When the TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki controversy first began, the three members and their lawyers clearly stated that the three members’ investments in the CreBeau cosmetics line did not have any relevance to the court case. The core of the controversy was the legal issues of the slave contract. In SM Entertainment's opening statement, they stated that the lawsuit was because of the cosmetics issue.

To clear up the confusion, Kang Suk Won, the President of the Korean branch of CreBeau (Wishop Plus) was interviewed. Kang has already sued SME’s CEO Kim Young Min for slander to the Seoul Central Court on October 4th, 2009.

Kang said, “Although this case is obviously to fight the unfair profit splits and the conflict between the members and SME, SME is trying to push the blame onto CreBeau.”

Kang went on to reveal that the three members have only invested approximately 70,000 dollars, 60,000 dollars, and 40,000 dollars respectively. This amount, he said, was not enough to earn the three members rights to ownership of the business, let alone a big part of the profit.

Kang said, “In May 2009, some SME representatives visited the original branch of CreBeau Cosmetics in China twice. They determined that the members were not going against contract terms in any way, and now SME is distorting the true reason behind the case and putting out ridiculous claims... SME said that the whole lawsuit was due to the members’ wanting to continue a business that went against contract terms. This has no credibility in that SME has already approved of the investments previously. The members wouldn’t risk all the things that they gained as TVXQ by creating a conflict with their company over insignificant investments. It was a private investment, and the three have no ownership over the business in any way. They’re merely investors, nothing less, nothing more. What does this have to do with the lawsuit, and why is SME attempting to connect the two together?”

Kang went on to say that SME’s actions have brought about significant harm to the business not only in Korea, but all over Asia, including China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, and even the United States. For the employees and CEOs all over the world, CreBeau is their sole income. SME should have considered the impact its blames would bring to the business and the people involved in it.

“If SME’s company and its profits are so important that they are willing to harm others for it, then SME should recognize that it is the same for others.” Kang went on to say that “If SME does not stop distorting the truth and doesn’t apologize for the harms it brought upon CreBeau, I will not hesitate to reveal the details of SME’s absurd act to the public and to the court.”

Source: Daum Media
lol...sme...>>
Old 4th November 2009, 06:45 AM
until that Day… Initiate

^

wow SM.. you really need to be careful on what you're accusing..
be prepare to receive massive attack from CreBeau!!
Old 4th November 2009, 03:56 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

Quote:
“If SME’s company and its profits are so important that they are willing to harm others for it, then SME should recognize that it is the same for others.” Kang went on to say that “If SME does not stop distorting the truth and doesn’t apologize for the harms it brought upon CreBeau, I will not hesitate to reveal the details of SME’s absurd act to the public and to the court.”
prepare yourself SM, there's a storm coming and you're without an umbrella

(god.. i want this lawsuit to finish!! please, leave tohoshinki alone!!)

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 4th November 2009, 03:59 PM
count down Initiate

I've been listening to MIROTIC (the album) for quite a while now... can't wait for more Korean songs from these sexy boys

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 4th November 2009, 10:00 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

i just found this, but i'm not sure if it's completly true!

Quote:

An email with the following content, titled 『From president's blog~』 has been sent around...

『This is avex's Matsuura.
Thank you for always supporting Tohoshinki.
Starting from the end of this year, not only Tohoshinki's Japanese activities, but their activities in Korea and Asia will also be under avex's management.
Since everyone has been worried about the contract dispute, I am here to announce that the 5 of them will be moving from SM Entertainment to avex completely.』

T/N: in other words, do NOT believe in any rumor regarding the boys and avex unless it is announced on their official website.

Source: Max Matsuura's blog
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!
}

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 5th November 2009, 12:18 AM
still alone Initiate

^
There is a part above the statement that says he didn't send that message.
Quote:
Regarding the wrong information about Tohoshinki

The following article has been floating around, but I myself haven't said or written anything about it.

I believe this was made up by someone.

Please be careful not to be confused and misunderstand about the following content.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ ・

An email with the following content, titled 『From president's blog~』 has been sent around...

[...]
EDIT:

Quote:
Its a Tentative title BTW
Toki Wo Tomete Literally means Stop Time
This is the song for Menard CM
Also It was shown the full song at the Tohoshinki Live 2009 Only the Song

29-01-2010: Ayu in London

Last edited by LizBrazil; 5th November 2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 5th November 2009, 12:35 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Woahh i really wish the boys could move to avex instead...

that song Toki wo tomete is so niceeeeeeeee...
i wish them to release it as a single..
together with BREAK OUT!!
Old 5th November 2009, 02:20 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrocleHeaven* View Post
i just found this, but i'm not sure if it's completly true!
Sounds too good to be true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUIAyuNamieUtada View Post
^
There is a part above the statement that says he didn't send that message.

EDIT:
thanks I'll listen to it soon! I love the preview in the little CM already~

Old 5th November 2009, 06:16 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

i LOVE toki wo tomete!!

ah, so the information was false? when i read it, it didn't say anything

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 5th November 2009, 07:09 AM
until that Day… Initiate

news about their lawsuit again~~

Quote:
TVXQ members threatened with expulsion

November 05, 2009
link: http://joongangdaily.joins.com/artic...sp?aid=2912124

The ongoing legal feud between three of the five members of the popular boy band TVXQ and their management agency, S.M. Entertainment, has now entered a critical phase.

In a press conference held Monday, S.M. Entertainment issued an ultimatum to the three band members - Xiah Jun-su, Micky Yoo-chun and Hero Jae-joong - saying they must decide whether to return to their original contract by Nov. 12 or quit the band altogether. The management agency added that they would appeal a recent interim court ruling made in favor of the three band members for a provisional disposition, which temporarily terminates the exclusive contract between the group and the agency for the duration of the dispute.

In the dispute that started this summer, the three band members claimed their contract with the agency is akin to a lifelong agreement and is therefore unfair.

The other two band members - Max Chang-min and U-Know Yun-ho - spoke out against their bandmates for the first time through a written statement released by the agency at the Monday press conference.

“We think that TVXQ cannot exist anywhere but in S.M. Entertainment,” the statement said. “S.M. is the only agency that understands and can make TVXQ the best - it would be unthinkable for TVXQ to work under a different agency,” it added. “We hope that the three band members will return quickly so that we can perform together as TVXQ again.”

source: JoongAngdaily
Quote:
[TRANS] 091104 Heavens Postman's Screen Writer, Eriko Kitagawa.

(Eriko Kitagawa: Photo by: Nippon Cinema.)

"I will negotiate!" promises the screen writer, Eriko Kitagawa.
"Thank you those of you who gave comments to an article I wrote about TVXQ's Jaejoong.
Yes! That is Right!!
I can request to the official person to begin showing Jaejoong's Heavens Postman in Japan.
If you want it be held in Japan give your comments to me here at my blog."

"The comment is fine to be short,
but the numbers of the people who send comments are important!"

"I will collect the comments sent from all of your comments kind of like the signatures.
I do not mind if it is a name in the Internet.
I will negotiate with the right person then."

"There are so many fans out there, I will tell them,
there are so many people who wants to watch 'Heaven's postman'!"

Please make your voice to be heard and post this news to your friend Jaejoong too!
At this point of time, I do not mind even if they are not my fan.

Well...Jaejoong is such a special good/nice guy to make me want to do my best for him.

Han Hyo Joo is cute too.
The director of this film, Lee Hyunmin dd the best too!
(Same person who filmed the "Snow Queen".)
And I love this work, "Heaven's Postman", very much too.

Showing in Japan!
By all means!!
I ask for your precious one vote!

I do not arrange the time limit.
Until I say, in this column that the voting is over, I accept your vote!!

Eriko Kitagawa

Always Keep The Faith!!

Source: link
Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!
Old 5th November 2009, 09:33 AM
And Then Initiate

I SERIOUSLY wish that all these DRAMA will end soon..
Old 5th November 2009, 03:12 PM
until that Day… Initiate

Woah tonight JaeChun will reveal their tattoos' meaning...
that's cool~

Quote:
[Info] E! NEWS KOREA: The Meaning of Jaejoong & Yoochun’s Tattoo on Their Chests

The recent updates about TVXQ members will be released through E! NEWS KOREA.

On last July 31st, three TVXQ members namely Youngwoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, and Xiah Junsu signed up a battle against SM to terminate their exclusive contract.

Currently the active members of TVXQ are only TVXQ U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin. Sometime ago, Jung Yunho had just finished his first acting debut as actor through MBC Drama “Heading To The Ground”, meanwhile Choikang Changmin is also reported to make his acting debut anytime soon.

In exception of those two members, all local activities of the rest members have been suspended thoroughly. Since the submission of application to “terminate TVXQ’s exclusive contract effect”, an information revealed that Youngwoong Jaejoongand Micky Yoochun had secretly tattoo-ed their chest together.

In the tattoo, there’s a huge meaning behind it… The meaning of the tattoo… will be revealed for the first time on Thursday, November 5th SBSETV midnight broadcast of E! NEWS KOREA.

source: master@mhj21.com + dnbn
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

shared by: DBSKnights
Old 5th November 2009, 03:28 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

^ ooohh cant wait

and about sm: OMG SOEJYÔWEJO:ERJ:YOJ$YO its just getting worse and worse!!!! and the most depressing part is that sm included (dunno if this is the right word ) min and yunho in this case! they should just leave them alone! this isnt about them OKAY!!!

anyway, cant wait for HP!!!!!!!! (lol harry potter ) AYUMIXXXXX YOUR SIIGGGG it looks sooo good XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl* View Post
Cut from History in Japan 4
LMAO they are the cutest XDD

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITHproud member of ESS
kiss kiss frenchy frenchy | better than the love motion

Last edited by hearted; 5th November 2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 5th November 2009, 03:55 PM
until that Day… Initiate

Oh no..so HP will still be aired on Theatre? then TV?
goshhhhhhhhhhh how long we should wait?? T___T

Quote:
[News] 091105 Youngwoong Jaejoong will Attend Heaven’s Postman Press Conference

TVXQ Youngwoong (real name Jaejoong) will finally make his first public appearance after the raising of exclusive contract issue conflicts.

On November 9th 4:30 pm at CGV Seoul, Youngwoong will attend the press conference for his debut movie “Heaven’s Postman” (director Lee Hyeong-min).

“Heaven’s Postman” which is starring Youngwoong Jaejoong and Han Hyo-joo is a Korea-Japan joint project which has been gathering much attention and become a hot issue. Through this premiere press conference, the experience of Jaejoong with his debut acting challenge in “Heaven’s Postman” will be reported.

One of the official strictly gave advance noticement, “The press conference is about the movie, and there’s no association with the legal dispute Youngwoong is involved. So I hope for the understanding not to ask any questions related to the dispute.”

Heaven’s Postman will make its debut release in CGV theaters on November 11th.

source: 데일리안 이지영 기자 + Newsen
sum trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
hearted, THanks L
aren't they adorable? the KISS absolutely
Old 5th November 2009, 05:23 PM
count down Initiate

lol sometimes I look at SM and I feel an urgency to grab a bucket so that I can puke into it. I can't express how disgusting and despicable they are.

Old 5th November 2009, 06:28 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

^ ugh ikr... too bad their artist are so good are else i would have really really hated them (i cant hate them completly, since if there was no sm there wouldnt have been dbsk (and others )

ayumixx: ahhh yeahhh~~ i seriously cant wait for HP! i hope someone can film it in the theaters

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITHproud member of ESS
kiss kiss frenchy frenchy | better than the love motion

Old 5th November 2009, 08:55 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUIAyuNamieUtada View Post
This sounds awesome! Is it going to be their next single?
Old 6th November 2009, 12:44 AM
until that Day… Initiate

here's the much HQ version of Toki Wo Tomete
goshh it's so beautifulll!!!!

Credit: the uploader~

anyway,i would like to differ a thought about because of SM, DBSK is there.. it's true, but not all true..since DBSK can make until this "way" because of themselves, honestly even before the stuff going on between SM and DBSK, i never have a thought that a company that has made one artist big... yeah they "invest" them...train them.. give them a place to be what they want to be... but the artist who's the one who works so hard to achieve what they are today.. if the artist doesn't willing to work so hard, the will never be what they're today.. and look at the boys under avex.. they can be what they want to be.. they're not forced to do the things they don't like.. the producer loves them..supports them... appreciate them.. and they love being working there..they're free..but to see SM is so evil like this? gosh i think i just hate them... hate them being not fair to their artists, no appreciate their artists.. do they think they're the only one who made them today? it's the Fans too!
i hope JaeChunSu can win all of this~~

hearted, haha i really don't want to see HP from fancams T___T
that will never be the same T__T hixx..i hope they will announce when the TV version will be aired soon!!

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 6th November 2009 at 12:52 AM.
Old 6th November 2009, 02:31 AM
count down Initiate

^ agreed with what you said about SM. i mean, i appreciate they "discovered" DBSK, but the way they treated them is really evil imo... pisses me off

Old 6th November 2009, 03:46 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Heaven's Postman trailer

credit: uploader

Larger pics of Heaven's Postman
Spoiler:

Credit: tagged + dnbn + dbsg

JAEJOOOOOOOOONG. T_T
Closed Thread

Tags
always keep the faith, cassiopeia, dbsk, rising gods of the east, tvxq