[Ai Otsuka] LOVE.IT! The 17th Official Ai Otsuka Thread - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd April 2010, 03:06 PM
Initiate

Oh my gosh, she does that much, really?? Like, I figured she did all the lyrics, because I knew she did at least most of them, but I honestly didn't think she composed more than a few songs, and I had no clue she did any producing. :O I have more respect for her now. ^_^ (Not that I disrespected her before, hah.)

And man, I'm just now going to be getting around to buying her albums. >_<' I want everything before LOVE LETTER, hah. ^.^'

I wonder if she'll go back to how her style was originally..? I'm just wondering, though, mostly, if she's trying to change because she's unhappy with that image? And if that's not her anymore? It seems like it still is, though. That crazy-fun thing she had seemed so natural. (But then again, to me, she's one of those artists I'll always see a certain way, even if it was all just an act...)
Old 2nd April 2010, 03:14 PM
WE WISH Initiate

She still has that kinkiness though... I mean look at her lyrics from kimi fetch and ONE X TIME... I feel like she is maturing... I mean she has too that's what hormones are for... but she still has that cutetsy corkiness.

This amazing set is all thanks ,to the wonderful AGASHI_ QIAO
Old 2nd April 2010, 03:18 PM
SUMMER PARTY H-Initiate

yeah otsuka does everything hands on from day 1 until now other than aisu x time ie. where the rap lyrics were written by RIP SLYME's Su

from writing to composing to producing , it's not easy doing that at all

but anyway I'm sure she has her own reasons to break outta this image that she had in her early days in the business

probably someone in avex is asking her to do that ? I don't know but if she's doing it in her own accord , ok fine but she should do it the right way , not do a totally 360 degree turn on this

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | Guitarist AKIHIDE's 9th solo album UNDER CITY POP MUSIC (26.10.22)

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 45 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 2nd April 2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 2nd April 2010, 03:39 PM
Initiate

Who's making the new thread?
Old 2nd April 2010, 04:54 PM
SAKURA Initiate

zokkondition + CHU-LIP

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 2nd April 2010, 05:23 PM
Initiate

Aw, she looked cute, and like she was having a lot of fun. But man, if the vocals sounded similar in the studio as they do in this live, I see what people mean about them now, lol...... In the beginning, there was way too much wavering going on for my tastes, eh heh. She ended it well, though.
CHU-LIP was really good!! (I like the touch they added with all the people singing with her.) But it kinda creeped me out, lol. Especially at 4:08..... ._. The very ending was so cute.
Old 2nd April 2010, 06:21 PM
July 1st Initiate

The CHU-LIP performance is MAD. Hahaha! They're SO MANY people! It's insane! But yup, it's a good song!
Old 2nd April 2010, 06:40 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
zokkondition + CHU-LIP

oh God I love this woman. she's so cute with the boy at the end and all the white people are wearing the LOVE GLASSES

and zkkondition sounds interesting..

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Closed Thread