Ayu and Maro Relationship Thread II - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th November 2012, 09:32 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

When it comes to relationships of any kind, 'appears' is my bible.
So many truths in that song.
Old 19th November 2012, 10:46 PM
あゆちゃん♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
I was actually kinda shocked that most female fans could actually accept ayu easily for what she had done.
Being a 3rd party in a marriage, regardless of whether they're still married or just divorced not long isn't a really good thing in asia country. From what I've known from the articles, Maro applied for divorce but the wife is still filing for objection even though the court had approved (that would make the divorce still on hold?). Ayu jumping in at this timing isn't really helping at all. The wife could just argue that they've been in a relationship all these while. And it's hardly even a year since she had "divorce" with mannie.
I'm pretty sure most of the female in japan, esp those non-fan of ayu's would had a very bad image of her. As for Akiko, I don't think that she hasn't said anything wrong at all. Just try putting yourself into the wife's shoe and see how you would think about the appearance of ayu into their marriage.
I still love the past ayu where she totally kept quiet about her love life to the media (Tomoya) Even though it's a known to the public that they're together, there's not much of a effect to the public. It should have been kept that way. So I'm not really supportive of her action this time...
I agree!
Old 19th November 2012, 11:09 PM
GREEN Initiate

the problem with this announcement is that it effects everyone differently.
But I dont know if effect is the right term... I just mean that there are soooooooo many different ways that people view love and how it effects people.. thats why their are sooo many different reactions.
Old 19th November 2012, 11:42 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^
^
These things happen everyday in the world ! Ayu is not the first and will not be the last ... considering that nothing is confirmed maybe Maro is divorced since a long time but journalists want juste bashing Ayu !

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 20th November 2012, 12:25 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
I was actually kinda shocked that most female fans could actually accept ayu easily for what she had done.
Being a 3rd party in a marriage, regardless of whether they're still married or just divorced not long isn't a really good thing in asia country. From what I've known from the articles, Maro applied for divorce but the wife is still filing for objection even though the court had approved (that would make the divorce still on hold?). Ayu jumping in at this timing isn't really helping at all. The wife could just argue that they've been in a relationship all these while. And it's hardly even a year since she had "divorce" with mannie.
I'm pretty sure most of the female in japan, esp those non-fan of ayu's would had a very bad image of her. As for Akiko, I don't think that she hasn't said anything wrong at all. Just try putting yourself into the wife's shoe and see how you would think about the appearance of ayu into their marriage.
I still love the past ayu where she totally kept quiet about her love life to the media (Tomoya) Even though it's a known to the public that they're together, there's not much of a effect to the public. It should have been kept that way. So I'm not really supportive of her action this time...
While I do agree with your comment, I feel that some of the information given regarding their relationship has been conflicting. Some have said that he's been divorced for a few years now while others say he is still in the process of getting divorced which would mean that he is currently married. Is there any solid evidence from reliable sources that pertains to his marital status? Has his wife/ex-wife, Maro, or Ayu confirmed if the allegations are true or not? I would personally like to avoid jumping to conclusions regarding this situation but at the same time, I feel confused about what's really going on as I'm not sure what's true or false with the information we've been given.

Last edited by AyusakiFan; 20th November 2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 20th November 2012, 12:55 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
While I do agree with your comment, I feel that some of the information given regarding their relationship has been conflicting. Some have said that he's been divorced for a few years now while others say he is still in the process of getting divorced which would mean that he is currently married. Is there any solid evidence from reliable sources that pertains to his marital status? Has his wife/ex-wife, Maro, or Ayu confirmed if the allegations are true or not? I would personally like to avoid jumping to conclusions regarding this situation but at the same time, I feel confused about what's really going on as I'm not sure what's true or false with the information we've been given.
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://misachanjpop.wordpress.com

14 November 2012. 21:50:00

This is a little sudden, but there is something I’d like to announce to everyone.
There’s an article about Hamasaki Ayumi-san and myself coming out in a weekly magazine that will be published tomorrow. And I don't think that there would be a huge fuss if he was a divorced.

This has caused some worry amongst those connected with Hamasaki-san, as well as lots of fans.
I apologize for that.

Since this is something which involves me, I will solemnly acknowledge it.

As the person I am, I will take this relationship seriously from now on.

Thank you for reading this.

Uchiyama Maroka
I think that they already know what the article would be about. So Maro already acknowledge it in his blog. So it's pretty much true about the info.

Old 20th November 2012, 12:57 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
It's not just Asia. These feelings towards 3rd parties are everywhere.

Personally though, I don't think Ayu has to care about any of Maro's private life. It's none of her business. But that's my opinion. I've been told it's a rather selfish opinion, so. I know a lot of people think differently.

But dear god, especially if he's been divorced since 2010 like it seems like he has been. I swear. How dare the media try to paint it like his divorce isn't final, and all this crap.

It's just to slander her really. And it's disgusting.

I don't think she should have to keep quiet. Maybe it would be better. But maybe she just didn't want to this time. She has that right.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 20th November 2012, 01:03 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Maybe it's just the translation, but did he really use "solemnly"? That's like serious with sad undertones.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 20th November 2012, 01:59 AM
fairyland Initiate

I'm always surprised that people are always mad at the woman when a man cheats on his wife (not at all saying Ayu did this, btw). I mean, that woman has no obligations to the wife. Its the man who made the vows.

But, that's just me.

Old 20th November 2012, 02:37 AM
Far away Initiate

I think Ayu was stuck between a hard and a rock place:

If the scenario plays out that Maro and Ayu are dating and the tabloids spill; we would be very upset once we see the "again" album covers. I think a lot of people would think "Ayu never announced it, and now she is using tabloids to bring news to her. What a cheap publicity act!"

Better for her to announce it now before other people announce it for her...
Old 20th November 2012, 03:25 AM
until that Day… Initiate

since he has changed his surname, isn't that mean he has divorced??
Old 20th November 2012, 05:32 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

It's probably better for Maro to clarify if he is divorced or not...
Old 20th November 2012, 07:57 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
While I do agree with your comment, I feel that some of the information given regarding their relationship has been conflicting. Some have said that he's been divorced for a few years now while others say he is still in the process of getting divorced which would mean that he is currently married.
I think now everyone it's just speculating about this, too many personal, economic interests in the middle.
Honestly i wouldn't approve Ayu to be a 3rd part in a relationship, but it's not my business..
I just hope, when somebody is the 3rd one that he/her is the love of the life so the intrusion is not vain.

~thanks pepper for the set~

Last edited by C+R+E+AYUMI; 20th November 2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 20th November 2012, 11:39 AM
Replace Initiate

I just came to think about that probably Ayu had other 'unofficial' relationships she hasn't told us about. so...
Old 20th November 2012, 11:45 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
I'm always surprised that people are always mad at the woman when a man cheats on his wife (not at all saying Ayu did this, btw). I mean, that woman has no obligations to the wife. Its the man who made the vows.

But, that's just me.
Definitely. People always get mad at "that other woman" when the man is the one that decides to cheat on his wife. And even considering that, we don't know if there even IS such a situation here. For all we know the couple could have been living apart for a couple months or years before Maro and Ayu happened. The relationship could have been over completely already with them just waiting for their divorce to be finalized. We don't even know for sure when they divorced or if the divorce is final. Just assuming that Ayumi came in and broke them up or something is a horrible, horrible way to look at somebody you don't even know.
Old 20th November 2012, 11:49 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^+1

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 20th November 2012, 11:52 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Is there really people thinking Ayu broke Maro's marriage? I'm horrified... I mean, that just doesn't really fit Ayu at all. She's so sweet. How could she do something like that anyway? :O It's so hard for me to believe in such possibility that I won't even try.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 20th November 2012, 11:56 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
I just came to think about that probably Ayu had other 'unofficial' relationships she hasn't told us about. so...
I think she had plenty.
We tend to idealize her as a supenatural creature, a goddess or so..but in the end she's a 34 years-old girl who has her own life apart from showbusiness like everyone else.
And I don't think she's better or worse than everyone else here.

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 20th November 2012, 12:40 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
she broke up with Nagase in 2007 and begin to date with Mannie in 2010. Few years without sex? I'm sure she had some relationship =)
Old 20th November 2012, 01:03 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post

But, that's just me.
its both really... both sides need more self control.

besides, we have yet gotten the whole story, and Ayumi has already said we are not going to get it....
Closed Thread

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, again mini album, maro, relationship