[A] Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7days Special~ thoughts? - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 23rd April 2011, 05:04 PM
End of the World Initiate

I LOOOVE watched the Documentary. Ayu is sooo funny, but also so serious. She is total professional. I loved watching the MC, and then I really loved at the end of the Arena Tour documentary, they showed like 30 seconds of the planning for Countdown Live, and she is in this great dress... and the caption is "A new story begins." I can't wait for Countdown Live DVD!!!!!

Wow, this DVD is so great. Her voice is amazing, especially Memorial Address and Count Down. But overall, her voice was amazing in all the songs. Even Boys & Girls, and Surreal ~ Evolution ~ Surreal. I really loved the vocal mishap in Surreal, during A~ katariakashita iTSUka <-- the tsu sounded like frog voice... ahahahahaha. It was great and so cute.

I wish she sang Seasons/You/Key during the MC... and it looks like during the planning stage, Last Links and meaning of Love weren't supposed to be sang... hmmm.
Old 23rd April 2011, 06:06 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

... this concert...

It's just so good...

It's so easy to tell... she's putting her all into this...

I miss these kinds of performances... ;_;...
Old 23rd April 2011, 06:23 PM
count down Initiate

i'm so annoyed

i'm only at 20%, and i'm seeding 3x more than i'm downloading grrr

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 23rd April 2011, 06:44 PM
GAME Initiate

^Same here >_<

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 23rd April 2011, 10:55 PM
immature Initiate

i'm watching the concert right now, and it's sooo awesome!!!! I felt like the clowns are so unnesscary though, and they took such a long time during the opening. o.0 another thing I don't like is the dancers running around the stage when ayu was singing Rainy Day. I only want the cameras to focus on Ayu~ xD but other than that, everything is perfect so far, the outfits, the stage, the intro, the effects, the dance (not counting the ballad section), the special screens,.... are all GREAT!

~set by artcika~

last.fm / tumblr

Old 23rd April 2011, 11:46 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The clowns were a nice warm-up for the audience imo. I liked them. They probably were better live though, haha.

About the mic thing... I think they COULD have edited it to sound flawless, but you know people love throwing around the L word when it comes to Ayu and headsets in recordings.

alterna's background screen appeared to be mini-electrical brain pulses [synapses?] and wasn't as feather heavy which makes sense.

Saw the encore + MCs. I wish the encore had a bit more to it, but eh, it's okay, haha.

Humming 7/4 ~ Boys & Girls - Typical performances. I've heard them so many times I can kind of remember her cues for the songs, but they were nice. I think she's done these songs at every concert since AT05 and then some?

Sweet Season - AGHHH, I love this song. Very fitting for the concert faux-finale. I'm going to learn the dance and kira-kira-kira~ haha.

SEVEN DAYS WAR - WOW. Amazing. Loved this actual finale even though it was a bit different from her usuals. Ikiruuuuu... ttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeee niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I swear the entire thing lasted 10 minutes and she was at 1000% energy the entire time.

MCs - I wanted less "what's this word?" and more gesture games, haha. But oh well. Still entertaining. There are several moments that are just asking to be GIF'd. Yusuke and Tomo-chan's cosplays are HILARIOUS. "Virgin Road version...?" LADY GAGA TELETOMO?!

I loved the making movie! It's amazing how from 5 pages of plans during that February meeting, they were able to complete the vision for the tour. It's very obvious that the one who conceptualizes EVERYTHING is Ayu, not that I ever doubted that, lol. Basically, if she can dream it, her team can make it happen!

Last edited by truehappiness; 23rd April 2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 24th April 2011, 06:16 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

In my honest opinion, I am in absolute love with this concert. Its by far the top on my list -- once Last Angel was done I was like "Alright... alright... I'm in love. I'm in love. I'm in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... love." Its her best live in so long (again, in my opinion). Every performance I was sitting there going just like jaw dropped aweeee. Fantastic.

What I liked most -- when it was the dancers and her singing in the slow songs (Rainy day, Ballad) I absolutely adored the fact it wasn't just Shuya. (No offense) but it always seemed his dancing was the same in those type of songs. (Flip around, reach out towards the audience with an overly-done drastic look on his face. Flip the other way around then reach for Ayu with an overly-done drastic look on his face. Lather, rinse and repeat.) But this one had a story where I was captivated really differently from before. I was SO HAPPY she changed it. Especially with her voice cracking in Ballad i was almost crying with her.

Count down -- Oh my Gosh, this performance.... I didn't think I would like it... But Dear Lord, I was so impressed and shocked at how well it is. Definitely a top 5 best performance.

STEP You -- when she was going "1 2 3 4 you and MEEEEEEE!" I was laughing she's so adorable. I noticed the mic problem but you know what? I didn't care. haha I was just going "SHE'S SO FRICKEN CUTE!"

What I didn't Like....

I am NOT a person afraid of clowns... but after watching that motorcycle/clown dude-thingy-a-bobber during Lady Dynamite.... that SPECIFIC clown scares the living hajibbers-creepers out of me!!! I feel like running home, curling in the corner with all the lights on and making sure i'm never standing in a dark alley alone. (not that i do that on a daily basis) I don't know if its because he's like a billion feet high and a trillion feet wide while on that screen but there was something about him that made me go "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" (... I don't make that noise unless I see a spider).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, ignoring that one little thing I didn't like this concert is a 10/10. I'm amazed/flabbergasted/ecstatic... what have you, i feel it. Its beyond all others. The greatest she had done.

Finally, I can stop dreaming....

Old 24th April 2011, 08:02 AM
still alone Initiate

Ah, I love the Ballad performance so much! I think I've watched it like five times and can't stop. T_T.
Old 24th April 2011, 08:38 AM
rainy day Initiate

Just previewed some of it.

Watched countdown and Memorial address in full - GORGEOUS vocals and damn Ayu looks beautiful too! Comments I have read were right - countdown's vocals are better than the studio version - flawless.

BALLAD looked stunning but I didn't watch in full - waiting until I have time to watch the entire concert.

MOON's vocals I didn't like. She sounded good in the chorus but the verses were a little too rough. But I suppose it's hard to top the soft magical vocals she gives during the verses in the studio version. Sometimes while listening to MOON I wonder if they secretly recorded that song years ago with how nostalgic her vocals are there.

All in all, looks like a great concert! Made my heart anticipate like I used to get from watching her concerts. Very pleased that Ayu looks stunning in this tour too - from the pictures we got in the past I was worried she wouldn't look as polished in this tour but she looks amazing!
Old 24th April 2011, 08:48 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
i love the part where ayu sending flying kiss to yocchan and gomi chased him out from the stage XDXD
Me too!!
Old 24th April 2011, 11:59 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
i love the part where ayu sending flying kiss to yocchan and gomi chased him out from the stage XDXD
haha yeah i laughed so hard when i watched this, Yo chan is so damn funny with Go mi and Ayu is too cute
Old 24th April 2011, 12:11 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

It's (one of) her best tours I've seen!! Her vocals are great, and I love the preformance, Ayu did a great job here
Old 24th April 2011, 12:38 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

There are no "big surprises" (like AT 2008's Mirrorcle World ship or AT 2005's water show) in this tour. But things have become more "inward." The intensity and emotion have made this live special and stand out. It is so much about the details. There is story in between different sets of songs/costumes. Congrats, Ayu!

And I don't know why I am really touched by the 5 pieces of paper handwritten by Ayu. <3
Old 24th April 2011, 01:07 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

BALLAD performance itself is already a 'big surprise' for me.
not forgetting the big screen this time is really good especially in DLB

Old 24th April 2011, 02:20 PM
Far away Initiate

I've seen some it's damn good! but can i ask is microphone performances a tribute for MJ?? It's exactly the same!!
Old 24th April 2011, 02:36 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirea View Post

The only problem that kept this particular part of the performance from being picture perfect was the mic issues. I'm surprised no one brought this up. There was something wrong with the headset she was using, and she was popping terribly. It really came out in STEP you with all the 's' sounds in the chorus. I don't know why they didn't properly check the levels on that mic but I could actually tell on her face that she knew something was wrong but had to keep going. After she switched mics the popping completely stopped. I'm miffed that it was that part of the show of all of them. :/
That's exactly how it sounded at all dates of the tour actually, so no, it wasn't a mistake. Would have been better on the dvd if they had edited those parts out I guess.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 24th April 2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 24th April 2011, 03:37 PM
Dolls Initiate

I really love the Ballad Performance.. and sure Rainy day.
It was a good show.... but.. I really dislike THE CABARET. I don't like Princess and Peco singing. And the clowns in the beginning also boring. I don't like clowns.
But.. all together.. a good show.
Old 24th April 2011, 03:51 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
BALLAD performance itself is already a 'big surprise' for me.
not forgetting the big screen this time is really good especially in DLB

Yeah, I was surprised by the screens. It's so awesome when it appears fire above the dancer's hand (I don't remember his name ;_; ) and when Go-mi opens the door!! Wow, what an effective movement

And I also have to mention Lady Dynamite screen! When I was watching it I was like... WHAT? Seriously, it had to be too difficult to do everything synchronized with the small screen: a lot of people getting in and getting out, the jacket... stunning!
Old 24th April 2011, 03:59 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

^ i liked that fire part too! they grasped the timing perfectly. anyway that dancer's name kazuma. thought i was seeing a double maro. their hair looks almost the same XD. the genie/gomi part was also nice!

あゆ
Old 24th April 2011, 04:01 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

yes! that part is amazing!i'm sure kazuma and maro must be rehearsing for this part for hundred thousand billion times already

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, arena tour 2010, rock'n'roll circus