15th album out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [II] - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st May 2014, 11:41 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by November4 View Post
^

ALL 6 songs in full, digitally? Or is that just a ringtone thing where people won't be able to share it online? The full version of Days was available long before it was released, but just as a ringtone so all we had was a crappy microphone recording of a phone lol.
Yes, all of them, only on mu-mo for TA members. But since previews can be ripped (Linza shared them), I guess that the full songs can be ripped too? Or is it not possible to rip from mu-mo's app?
Old 21st May 2014, 11:41 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

All six songs in full are available for TeamAyu members to buy on the mu-mo app. She must be planning to put them in the PREMIUM SHOWCASE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
So basicly we won't get a single rock track in this.... mmmmm..... Ayu, you could have put at least one in there, or something like sparkle..... T_T
NOW & 4EVA was the rock track she hinted at probably

Last edited by truehappiness; 21st May 2014 at 11:43 AM. Reason: .
Old 21st May 2014, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoa62 View Post
Yes, all of them, only on mu-mo for TA members. But since previews can be ripped (Linza shared them), I guess that the full songs can be ripped too? Or is it not possible to rip from mu-mo's app?
If that's true, I hope the ripping can be done in proper 256/320 kbps, otherwise I'll have to listen to bad quality for a month haha.
Old 21st May 2014, 11:50 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
NOW & 4EVA was the rock track she hinted at probably
it doesn't sound like a rock track to me at all..lol
Old 21st May 2014, 11:54 AM
Banned

Okay Lelio is effing amazing. I can't wait omg this album's gonna rock !! I'm gonna have a meltdown LOL
Old 21st May 2014, 11:54 AM
No way to say Initiate

omg someone with the mu-mo app get a hold of one of these wires

Plug it into your phone and the other end into the audio in port on your computer and record the songs using some sort of recording software.
Old 21st May 2014, 11:58 AM
Banned

Or download Bluestacks on your PC and log into Mumo's app there.
Old 21st May 2014, 12:04 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I hear some stuff about angels and devils in Terminal. Sounds like it's definitely terminal in the sense of death/the end.

Also I wonder which of the tracks were recovered from the toilet by Apple, haha.

Last edited by truehappiness; 21st May 2014 at 12:12 PM.
Old 21st May 2014, 12:18 PM
Banned

Recovered from the toilet by Apple?
ayu trance Initiate

These previews definitely have grabbed my attention. I love rocker Ayu but some good dance-y music is much appreciated. Can't wait for longer previews or just the whole album!

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

too late Initiate

^^If it was Angel or XOXO it would be better to just flush'em down the pipes
Old 21st May 2014, 12:22 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I hear some stuff about angels and devils in Terminal. Sounds like it's definitely terminal in the sense of death/the end.

Also I wonder which of the tracks were recovered from the toilet by Apple, haha.
Oh yeah right I remember this story XD

@November4 : Ayu dropped her iPhone in the toilet a few months ago, and she was writing lyrics for a song. The Applestore staff was able to extract the datas out of the phone, so truhappiness was wondering which song is the "miraculously saved"

Old 21st May 2014, 12:49 PM
Banned

LOL that's amazing! xD I wish we knew which song.
Old 21st May 2014, 12:52 PM
count down Initiate

Angel sounds like what I hear in the club when I'm high on crack/alcohol

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 21st May 2014, 12:57 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I think Angel could be better if the beat was sped up a bit. The sound is almost too loud/big for the tempo. Terminal reminds me of Zedd's Clarity in the sense that the vocals sound pleading through a dance-y beat. I actually am excited about the full version of What is forever love. It sounds decently produced which is something I have missed from Ayu's recent work. And Leilo is stuck in my head in a good way.

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 21st May 2014, 01:10 PM
from your letter Initiate

"I wanna be an angeeeel-oh oh oh-oh oh oh for yoou", dear lord, Ayu, while your English has improved it still sounds like a teenage girl singing in the shower. "Angel" is definitely my least favorite out of these previews.
"Terminal" sounds exactly as dark and dramatic as I expected and hoped it would be, I'm looking forward to hearing it in full.
"Lelio" sounds like an awesome dance track, the way the title word is sung it makes me think it's a warped pronunciation of "radio", but maybe it's just nonsense, like singing la-la-la but in cooler, club-ier sense.
"NOW & 4EVA" sounds alright, it reminds me a bit of "MY ALL", but aside from that I'm having trouble getting a grip on what the song makes me feel and think.
"What is forever love" is also alright, but the composition feels underwhelming. All I could think of during the preview was that I wanted a heavy bass beat and some synth sounds in there, but the vocals sound good at least.
Also listened to the "Hello new me" preview (I hadn't listened to any previews of the song before, because I wanted it fresh for when I bought the single but the single isn't available on int'l iTunes yet so...), and it sounds like a cute ballad, not necessarily bad but not at all exciting from what I've heard.
All in all, I'm really looking forward to this album.
EDIT: Oh shit, I didn't even notice the "XOXO" preview. The composition feels a bit underwhelming in this one as well, but it sounds alright. The preview was much too short for me to get a proper feeling for it, though, but one thing I'm feeling sure about is that the English actually sounded good in this one.

Last edited by Ayu-me; 21st May 2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 21st May 2014, 01:11 PM
Lelio Protector

Terminal, Leilo and XOXO sound great so far (my favorite from the previews) the other sound like they will be good at all. Me is stocked.
Old 21st May 2014, 01:15 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Well, i think this year's stage is the most perfect stage for such music and Ayu will utilize it in fantastic way I'm sure. As for previews i feel "so so" for now but we will see I can't wait for full versions cause previews don't give the clear picture as we know.
Old 21st May 2014, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu-me View Post
"I wanna be an angeeeel-oh oh oh-oh oh oh for yoou", dear lord, Ayu, while your English has improved it still sounds like a teenage girl singing in the shower. "Angel" is definitely my least favorite out of these previews.
"Terminal" sounds exactly as dark and dramatic as I expected and hoped it would be, I'm looking forward to hearing it in full.
"Lelio" sounds like an awesome dance track, the way the title word is sung it makes me think it's a warped pronunciation of "radio", but maybe it's just nonsense, like singing la-la-la but in cooler, club-ier sense.
"NOW & 4EVA" sounds alright, it reminds me a bit of "MY ALL", but aside from that I'm having trouble getting a grip on what the song makes me feel and think.
"What is forever love" is also alright, but the composition feels underwhelming. All I could think of during the preview was that I wanted a heavy bass beat and some synth sounds in there, but the vocals sound good at least.
Also listened to the "Hello new me" preview (I hadn't listened to any previews of the song before, because I wanted it fresh for when I bought the single but the single isn't available on int'l iTunes yet so...), and it sounds like a cute ballad, not necessarily bad but not at all exciting from what I've heard.
All in all, I'm really looking forward to this album.
You forgot XOXO lol
Old 21st May 2014, 01:19 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Angel - Very american...need the full song to judge it...
Lelio - VERY GOOD!!! I love it so far..
NOW & 4EVA - i believe TK compose this...very TK..but in a good way...
Terminal - very dark, not really liking the melody...
What is forever love - little repetitive...i think this one produced by DAISHI DANCE
XOXO - Another very american song...but i think i'm going to like it

Lelio definitely the HIGHLIGHT, the best track, very catchy and haunting! Maybe Armin is the one produced Lelio?

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 21st May 2014 at 02:00 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love, premium showcase