[News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:37 PM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
HOPE or PAIN Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 6,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I am guessing this will most likely end like LOVE again. Itís either that or the woman has gone completely insane. I just canít see anyone thinking this was a good idea. What baffles me even more is why would someone do a 38 date tour to promote 3 new songs...Itís not like she is at her peak and everyone wants to go see her.
Yeah, I'm sensing Love Again pt. 2.

The tour is 38 dates, but very small venues. I've been to Nakano Sun Plaza many times before and it's maybe 2,000?
  #142  
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:40 PM
tenshi no hane's Avatar
tenshi no hane tenshi no hane is offline
neverending dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,143
I do wish it had said “mini-album” rightaway (‘cause I got my hopes up too high) but at this point I’m just happy we’re getting new songs. Luckily we don’t have to wait that long either.

Last edited by tenshi no hane; 22nd July 2018 at 07:43 PM. Reason: typo
  #143  
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:42 PM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 720
^^If it will be LOVE again 2.0 it is just proof that Ayu and her team are totally out of touch with fans etc..
__________________

Signature made by me!

-Accidentally married on forum to maxikot since 4th July, 2017-

~Formerly known as Tio/Tayumi from 4th July, 2016 - 10th January, 2018~

  #144  
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:46 PM
thinkingoutloud89's Avatar
thinkingoutloud89 thinkingoutloud89 is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Germany/Hameln
Posts: 5,579
I will buy it at book-off in three years so I don't care - happy for three new songs tho!
  #145  
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:07 PM
AyuCanada AyuCanada is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 155
What is the point of doing 2 versions of CD only if it is the same songs? If in 2 years she only had the desire to write 3 songs... she is truly lacking inspiration.

Also what kind of marketing is this? I'm a not a pro at marketing, but I think the joke would have tasted better if they decided to include those 5 songs as extra on a long due A best 3. The timing is good and the opportunity was there, it would have both fits with the 20 years and just the beginning tour... and it could have justified the price of the bundle because 20,000 yens for 5 songs mini that is ridiculous.
  #146  
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:15 PM
mizuki-7's Avatar
mizuki-7 mizuki-7 is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: France, Lorraine
Posts: 1,966
Maybe version A contains upbeat songs and version B ballad songs ? I try to be optimistic XD there is definitely something behind it why 2 versions otherwise ?
__________________

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
  #147  
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:25 PM
Corvina's Avatar
Corvina Corvina is offline
alterna Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany/Japan
Posts: 8,014
They explicitly state in the description of the mini on the official site, that the two versions differ in their cover pics shot by Shimomura.
Guess if there were other differences, they'd name those as well.

The focus of the release clearly lies with the two concerts coming with it.
They have two different concerts they wanna sell, so they have two different versions.
It is strange nevertheless.
__________________



「進むべき道は ひとつだから」

  #148  
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:33 PM
cosmicfirefly's Avatar
cosmicfirefly cosmicfirefly is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 592
It just occurred to me what if We are the QUEENS is actually that new girl power song she said she recorded, but a new mix? I hope that's not the case.
__________________
  #149  
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:35 PM
snowo snowo is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,336
oh yeah Tell All (2015 Mix) was a thing so maybe WORDS and We are the QUEENS can have the same treatment. I hope!
  #150  
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:45 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
identity Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 15,851
Damn I need more information
How to decide what to buy?
__________________
  #151  
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:48 PM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
GAME Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuCanada View Post
and it could have justified the price of the bundle because 20,000 yens for 5 songs mini that is ridiculous.
20k Yen is not just only for 5 Songs, it also contains 2 concerts and some goods.
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07/08.04.2018
  #152  
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:50 PM
mizuki-7's Avatar
mizuki-7 mizuki-7 is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: France, Lorraine
Posts: 1,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
They explicitly state in the description of the mini on the official site, that the two versions differ in their cover pics shot by Shimomura.
Guess if there were other differences, they'd name those as well.

The focus of the release clearly lies with the two concerts coming with it.
They have two different concerts they wanna sell, so they have two different versions.
It is strange nevertheless.
Thanks ... thatís sad ahah !
__________________

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
  #153  
Old 22nd July 2018, 09:26 PM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Serbia
Posts: 6,968
I don’t think I’ll be buying this right away as I have a feeling this is a ruse and that they are pulling a new Love again. From a promotion perspective that’s oke. I guess they wanted to package the concerts somehow. Hopefully this is just an intro to something bigger.
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp

  #154  
Old 22nd July 2018, 09:35 PM
mi|kshake's Avatar
mi|kshake mi|kshake is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
If there are no PV's it's just another indicator that she feels like time is running away and thus she's focusing on touring as much as possible before she goes deaf.
True, I was thinking the same about the touring.

I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans. I order from YesAsia to avoid customs charges because as much as I will pay whatever the cost is for a CD or Blu-ray etc I resent paying an extra £15+ on top of this. Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed? It all sounds rather expensive. I wish the limited edition would be sold via all retailers e.g. Amazon HMV, CDJ, YA.

I know this all sounds a bit negative and I don't mean it to be. I was just ready to get the wallet out for some 20th anniversary releases.
  #155  
Old 22nd July 2018, 09:42 PM
oaristos's Avatar
oaristos oaristos is offline
still alone Initiate

 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 2,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post

The focus of the release clearly lies with the two concerts coming with it.
They have two different concerts they wanna sell, so they have two different versions.
It is strange nevertheless.
So they're basically selling concerts that come with a bonus CD
__________________


  #156  
Old 22nd July 2018, 09:50 PM
rainbow_smile's Avatar
rainbow_smile rainbow_smile is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
^^If it will be LOVE again 2.0 it is just proof that Ayu and her team are totally out of touch with fans etc..
Or maybe her Japanese fans didn't mind it as much as AHS did. AHS isn't the majority of her fanbase after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
True, I was thinking the same about the touring.

I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans. I order from YesAsia to avoid customs charges because as much as I will pay whatever the cost is for a CD or Blu-ray etc I resent paying an extra £15+ on top of this. Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed? It all sounds rather expensive. I wish the limited edition would be sold via all retailers e.g. Amazon HMV, CDJ, YA.

I know this all sounds a bit negative and I don't mean it to be. I was just ready to get the wallet out for some 20th anniversary releases.
Tenso is quite affordable, I'd say, especially now that they don't only offer EMS, but also have cheaper shipping options. Also you can change the value of your package on tenso, so you can avoid having to pay customs this way too
  #157  
Old 22nd July 2018, 09:55 PM
AyuCanada AyuCanada is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 155
WORDSSSSS would have fit as an album title
  #158  
Old 22nd July 2018, 10:33 PM
mi|kshake's Avatar
mi|kshake mi|kshake is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
OTenso is quite affordable, I'd say, especially now that they don't only offer EMS, but also have cheaper shipping options. Also you can change the value of your package on tenso, so you can avoid having to pay customs this way too
Interesting, thanks for letting me know! The fact that you can change the value of your package is good to know as are the cheaper shipping options. (I don't pay any shipping with YA).

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post
So they're basically selling concerts that come with a bonus CD
That is a good way of thinking about it!

Listening to WATQ right now and I could definitely do with a better quality version of it so glad it is included on Trouble. Not sure if it's my earphones but it sounds a little crackly(?) if I have the volume up loud on the chorus.

Last edited by mi|kshake; 22nd July 2018 at 10:35 PM.
  #159  
Old 22nd July 2018, 10:40 PM
owlflight's Avatar
owlflight owlflight is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 2,018
New music! Canít wait to see the covers!
__________________
Flight of the Broken Official: Facebook , Amazon USA
Revised edition of Flight of the Broken and the second book Flight of the Lost now on sale!
  #160  
Old 22nd July 2018, 11:42 PM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
Are You Wake Up? Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kodaira, Tokyo
Posts: 9,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
Interesting, thanks for letting me know! The fact that you can change the value of your package is good to know as are the cheaper shipping options. (I don't pay any shipping with YA).



That is a good way of thinking about it!

Listening to WATQ right now and I could definitely do with a better quality version of it so glad it is included on Trouble. Not sure if it's my earphones but it sounds a little crackly(?) if I have the volume up loud on the chorus.
I wouldnít count on a better quality version even if it was included. I feel that same kind of feeling with Return Road in the chorus. Also, her albums have been having mastering problems for a while (A Classical, etc.)
Closed Thread

Tags
trouble

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.