[News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~II~ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 26th July 2018, 12:05 AM
My Rainbow's Avatar
My Rainbow My Rainbow is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 698
I can understand she focus her energy towards touring rather than recording. The problem here is to market this release as an album when it can hardly be considered a damn single.
__________________

  #102  
Old 26th July 2018, 12:10 AM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,432
^If you think 5 tracks isn't worth of a single I wonder what do you expect of one.
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

  #103  
Old 26th July 2018, 12:31 AM
LOGMAN's Avatar
LOGMAN LOGMAN is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I'm not excited about the release itself either, but people don't need to act like Ayu invented cancer because they don't like something a popstar is releasing.


Fan entitlement is an ugly thing.
I AM SO MAD THAT THIS THING IS NOT SOMETHING I WANT TO BUY! HOW DARE AYU MAKE ME SAVE MY MONEY FOR SOMETHING ELSE!
  #104  
Old 26th July 2018, 12:32 AM
Koumori's Avatar
Koumori Koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowo View Post
"I don't buy an album since 2012 and I'm not buying this one too!"

lol... okay?
I stopped buying stuff for my own reasons but I was pretty set on supporting the 20th anniversary. It surprised me that other fans felt the same way, so I spoke up as well because I felt that represented my disappointment enough by itself. I think people expressed what they meant by this pretty clearly in their comments, so I don't get why you said this

I'm still hoping the rest of the songs we haven't heard are good. The whole release isn't here yet.
  #105  
Old 26th July 2018, 12:48 AM
My Rainbow's Avatar
My Rainbow My Rainbow is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^If you think 5 tracks isn't worth of a single I wonder what do you expect of one.

Do you know what a hyperbole is?
__________________

  #106  
Old 26th July 2018, 01:05 AM
hayasaki's Avatar
hayasaki hayasaki is offline
ternal Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Aichi, Japan
Posts: 2,780
My only problem in this release is actually just its being marketed as an album. If at the first place they marketed it as a triple-A side single plus two bonus tracks or even a Mini album. Everything else is good so far. I hope the new songs are really single material.
__________________

facebook | instagram | twitter

  #107  
Old 26th July 2018, 01:47 AM
wednesday's Avatar
wednesday wednesday is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
the entire thing is a symptom of her becoming more focused on her tours than being, you know, a recording artist. i've been saying for a LONG time that she can't realistically direct her energies towards both equally. she's not in her twenties anymore. touring is both mentally and physically exhausting.

and you know, to her credit, maybe she doesn't want to release an album full of 15 tacky kpop rejects a la koda kumi. the landscape of pop music is so piss poor, she's likely receiving tons of trash demos. A stellar quality pop album like A ONE being released in 2015, is the exception, not the rule.
Girl, dont be pushing your opinions as facts and sounding rude to boot.

The last album of Ayus I would personally consider stellar is Next Level. As a result, I would personally prefer that she focus on touring and making her old songs remain relevant to me.

But, I feel like the rest of her fans would have a meltdown if she did that. I really follow Ayu for her past hits and enjoying her glam lifestyle and tours, and I would assume that Im the minority.
__________________

wednesday's child is full of woe

  #108  
Old 26th July 2018, 02:44 AM
YuraiNamida's Avatar
YuraiNamida YuraiNamida is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 94
Until now I loved basically everything released by Ayu, since My Story (I became a fan around that time). I loved LOVE again project as well, to give you a hint of how much "forgiving" I am with her choices.

This time is the first time I feel a little bit betrayed by Ayu. The problem for me isn't the 5 track album per se, but that she was teasing this project with something like "finally I can put in music 2 years of emotions and memories" more or less. You would imagine that for an artist that could pack a lot of different music in an album per year, after two years at least she could release a 10-14 track album. Instead we have 3 songs (because when she teased the "two years of emotions related music" she already had released WotQ and WORDS, that, btw, I deeply love, especially WotQ).

Moreover, I would be perfectly fine with a 5-track project release if this would give me a hint for a future release. Like if this was a maxi single I could expect an album before the end of the year, but like this who knows when we will have a new album and I'm really scared of what to expect from the next album... Other 3-5 songs for one year?

It's undewhelming for me because I'm used to listen Ayu's most recent release daily until the next one but with mini album I reach the "burn out" really fast (Indeed with sixxxxxx I had to mix it in a playlist with A ONE to not get tired of it too soon). Maybe Insted of releasing A ONE and sixxxxxx in a short time period she could keep sixxxxxx's songs to make a full album with Trouble's tracks. But I think the concepts would not allow it.

What would help me to enjoy thia release would be a teaser that there will be a new album in the next months, I would be ok with another 5track album, but it should be released not after December.

Btw I noticed the "W" concept as well. And I think, since in japanese W means Double we can say that evey song start with "Double(W) letter", so as is a double letter.
__________________

  #109  
Old 26th July 2018, 02:58 AM
Coelacanth Coelacanth is offline
GAME Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: nyc
Posts: 5,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Girl, don’t be pushing your opinions as facts and sounding rude to boot.

The last album of Ayu’s I would personally consider “stellar” is Next Level. As a result, I would personally prefer that she focus on touring and making her old songs remain relevant to me.

But, I feel like the rest of her fans would have a meltdown if she did that. I really follow Ayu for her past hits and enjoying her glam lifestyle and tours, and I would assume that I’m the minority.
oh, piss off.

we're on an old-school vBulletin forum, for Christ's sake. get acquainted with forum culture. or else go back to tumblr or reddit with that "waaaaaaah stop pushing your opinions as facts" nonsense.

perhaps you should respect your forum elders, because i don't know who the hell you are with your 28 posts to be calling me "girl" over a relatively inoffensive post.

and yes, toots, you are in the minority.

Last edited by Coelacanth; 26th July 2018 at 03:03 AM.
  #110  
Old 26th July 2018, 03:12 AM
kotora's Avatar
kotora kotora is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,953
#SpillTheTea

All the drama here.


I would like to watch Just The Beginning after the editing.
__________________
  #111  
Old 26th July 2018, 03:29 AM
RealLight's Avatar
RealLight RealLight is offline
appears Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 1,076
I'm almost at the point I don't care if she wanna put all her energy on touring instead of recording, because neither of them are having me excited as it was before. And that's what making this realease feel hella underwhelming because I was dying for new material, and then, she comes up with this.

Anyway, you do you, Ayu.
__________________




|Facebook|Instagram|

  #112  
Old 26th July 2018, 03:29 AM
JaimeShak2002's Avatar
JaimeShak2002 JaimeShak2002 is offline
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: SPAIN
Posts: 4
i'm so excited with her new album!!! Why do you complain so much? Enough that an almost deaf girl is going to release a new album. Stop demanding so much. Ayu is working very hard because her time is running out to continue singing.
__________________
My lovers Ayu and Shakira

Last edited by JaimeShak2002; 26th July 2018 at 05:37 AM. Reason: English mistakes
  #113  
Old 26th July 2018, 03:56 AM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
oh, piss off.

we're on an old-school vBulletin forum, for Christ's sake. get acquainted with forum culture. or else go back to tumblr or reddit with that "waaaaaaah stop pushing your opinions as facts" nonsense.

perhaps you should respect your forum elders, because i don't know who the hell you are with your 28 posts to be calling me "girl" over a relatively inoffensive post.

and yes, toots, you are in the minority.
Damn, I think I'm in love :x
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

  #114  
Old 26th July 2018, 04:04 AM
LOGMAN's Avatar
LOGMAN LOGMAN is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
#SpillTheTea

All the drama here.


I would like to watch Just The Beginning after the editing.
Yup - I'm interested to see what kind of... "adjustments" have been made to the Osaka show.

I can't wait to watch the Okinawa concert. I thought Chapter 3 was awesome - hopefully it was a good concert.
  #115  
Old 26th July 2018, 04:13 AM
Akutenshi's Avatar
Akutenshi Akutenshi is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
oh, piss off.

we're on an old-school vBulletin forum, for Christ's sake. get acquainted with forum culture. or else go back to tumblr or reddit with that "waaaaaaah stop pushing your opinions as facts" nonsense.

perhaps you should respect your forum elders, because i don't know who the hell you are with your 28 posts to be calling me "girl" over a relatively inoffensive post.

and yes, toots, you are in the minority.
You're flawless tell them! And your post they quoted was spot on anyway.
__________________
LANA DEL REY. ♔ UTADA HIKARU. ♔ BILLIE HOLIDAY.
aaliyah. amy winehouse. aseul. britney spears. janelle monae. janet jackson. jhene aiko.
joanna newsom. kali uchis. lauryn hill. lorde. madonna. nina simone. no doubt. rihanna. sza.
  #116  
Old 26th July 2018, 04:27 AM
kotora's Avatar
kotora kotora is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
oh, piss off.

we're on an old-school vBulletin forum, for Christ's sake. get acquainted with forum culture. or else go back to tumblr or reddit with that "waaaaaaah stop pushing your opinions as facts" nonsense.

perhaps you should respect your forum elders, because i don't know who the hell you are with your 28 posts to be calling me "girl" over a relatively inoffensive post.

and yes, toots, you are in the minority.
__________________
  #117  
Old 26th July 2018, 04:28 AM
wednesday's Avatar
wednesday wednesday is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
oh, piss off.

we're on an old-school vBulletin forum, for Christ's sake. get acquainted with forum culture. or else go back to tumblr or reddit with that "waaaaaaah stop pushing your opinions as facts" nonsense.

perhaps you should respect your forum elders, because i don't know who the hell you are with your 28 posts to be calling me "girl" over a relatively inoffensive post.

and yes, toots, you are in the minority.


I am acquainted with forum culture. I was simply telling you that the way that you are posting your opinions is rude. You are free to have them, I don't care if they are different from my own. But, I think that AHS has the potential to be a lot more respectful than you were being.

And you are not my elder; I've been on AHS since 2006. This is just a different account.

I'm not trying to be rude to you, if my "girl" came off as such then I apologize, I was attempting to make the post more light. But as I stated before I think there are more respectful ways to say what you said. And now you're being rude again.

And Andrenekoi, I thought you wanted to marry me?
__________________

wednesday's child is full of woe

  #118  
Old 26th July 2018, 04:52 AM
nalini-dahlia's Avatar
nalini-dahlia nalini-dahlia is offline
End of the World Initiate

 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuraiNamida View Post
Until now I loved basically everything released by Ayu, since My Story (I became a fan around that time). I loved LOVE again project as well, to give you a hint of how much "forgiving" I am with her choices.

This time is the first time I feel a little bit betrayed by Ayu. The problem for me isn't the 5 track album per se, but that she was teasing this project with something like "finally I can put in music 2 years of emotions and memories" more or less. You would imagine that for an artist that could pack a lot of different music in an album per year, after two years at least she could release a 10-14 track album. Instead we have 3 songs (because when she teased the "two years of emotions related music" she already had released WotQ and WORDS, that, btw, I deeply love, especially WotQ).

Moreover, I would be perfectly fine with a 5-track project release if this would give me a hint for a future release. Like if this was a maxi single I could expect an album before the end of the year, but like this who knows when we will have a new album and I'm really scared of what to expect from the next album... Other 3-5 songs for one year?

It's undewhelming for me because I'm used to listen Ayu's most recent release daily until the next one but with mini album I reach the "burn out" really fast (Indeed with sixxxxxx I had to mix it in a playlist with A ONE to not get tired of it too soon). Maybe Insted of releasing A ONE and sixxxxxx in a short time period she could keep sixxxxxx's songs to make a full album with Trouble's tracks. But I think the concepts would not allow it.

What would help me to enjoy thia release would be a teaser that there will be a new album in the next months, I would be ok with another 5track album, but it should be released not after December.

Btw I noticed the "W" concept as well. And I think, since in japanese W means Double we can say that evey song start with "Double(W) letter", so as is a double letter.
Yeah, this makes sense. It would be nice to know that there might be more around the corner.
__________________

  #119  
Old 26th July 2018, 04:56 AM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post


I am acquainted with forum culture. I was simply telling you that the way that you are posting your opinions is rude. You are free to have them, I don't care if they are different from my own. But, I think that AHS has the potential to be a lot more respectful than you were being.

And you are not my elder; I've been on AHS since 2006. This is just a different account.

I'm not trying to be rude to you, if my "girl" came off as such then I apologize, I was attempting to make the post more light. But as I stated before I think there are more respectful ways to say what you said. And now you're being rude again.

And Andrenekoi, I thought you wanted to marry me?
Wasn't that a polyamorous relationship? We can all love each other and recreate the WARNING PV <3
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

  #120  
Old 26th July 2018, 05:07 AM
wednesday's Avatar
wednesday wednesday is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Wasn't that a polyamorous relationship? We can all love each other and recreate the WARNING PV <3
Hm, I don't know if I would consider it if Coelacanth is invited. Girlfriend might try and choke me for real, not just in a sexy way. And if they taste just as salty as they sound, I dunno...

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Mods, suspend me now.

__________________

wednesday's child is full of woe

Closed Thread

Tags
trouble

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.