[Ai Otsuka] She Wants To Use A Shachihata In The 13th Official Thread - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 10th March 2009, 03:11 PM
SAKURA Initiate

i know! i also would love something similiar to CHU-LIP, too

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 10th March 2009, 03:15 PM
count down Initiate

Lol ah CHU-LIP... , and Happy Days, SMILY all these... I like them so much!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 10th March 2009, 03:17 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

frankly I can tolerate her crazy/summer songs but ballads that she put on the table are for me

if not for Planetarium , I wouldn't have changed my perception on her & omg speaking of it , I haven't heard it in a long time

I know if I were to play it , it will bring me back to HYD season 1

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 10th March 2009, 03:25 PM
count down Initiate

^ LOL did someone die in that show? You really seem to be upset every time when it comes to HYD 1! hahaha

Old 10th March 2009, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
^ LOL did someone die in that show? You really seem to be upset every time when it comes to HYD 1! hahaha
oh no no no , no 1 died in HYD

it's always whenever Planetarium was played in the 1st season as it was used as an insert song , it's always those lovely dovey / heart breaking stuff that goes along with it

Lisa knows what I'm talking about , especially for episode 3 in season 1 (assuming that she watched it ;p)

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 10th March 2009, 03:40 PM
count down Initiate

^ Hahaha. Interesting. Well they must have acted damn well to get you sad even though you're not exactly watching the show, but reminded of it through a song! Hahaha

Old 10th March 2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
^ Hahaha. Interesting. Well they must have acted damn well to get you sad even though you're not exactly watching the show, but reminded of it through a song! Hahaha
I watched both seasons last year & yeah Matsumoto Jun & Inoue Mao did a great job acting their respective roles (even though Shun Ogri's damn hot in HYD as Hanazawa Rui , he was so princey , just like current Romeo , KAT-TUN's Ueda )

I always love it whenever Planetarium was played in the 1st season a great song for sure

Old 10th March 2009, 04:09 PM
I am... Initiate

"PLANETARIUM" is touching even without HYD. It's so melancholic. It reminds me of growing up. That feeling that you have to leave/have left something behind...

I liked the song before watching HYD, so when it played I felt like it doesn't fit in there somehow. I relate "Flavor Of Life" more with HYD, because I hardly listened to and hardly liked the song before watching HYD2, so watching it made me appreciate the song.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 10th March 2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
"PLANETARIUM" is touching even without HYD. It's so melancholic. It reminds me of growing up. That feeling that you have to leave/have left something behind...

I liked the song before watching HYD, so when it played I felt like it doesn't fit in there somehow. I relate "Flavor Of Life" more with HYD, because I hardly listened to and hardly liked the song before watching HYD2, so watching it made me appreciate the song.
well way before I watched HYD , I already loved Planetarium a hell lot (& at that time I didn't even know it was used for the drama as I was still under the Johnny radar) but after I watched HYD , MAN , those scenes when the song was played , priceless for that matter

Flavor Of Life's <3 too but to MatsuJun's hair , his hair was SO curly much in the 2nd season & also in the movie

it's odd because ll moments ll / Eirynne couldn't stand his hair in the 1st season & she didn't watched it (& in a twist of fact , she got to know her future 'husband' Kame whom I'm currently fighting over him with her on a daily basis because of Nobuta wo Produce as she bypassed the 1st season) but yet she can tolerate his hair in the 2nd season but I can't

sorry a bit off topic but ah well

Old 10th March 2009, 04:15 PM
SAKURA Initiate

i can't remember episode 3 karen, LOL. i missed like 2 or 3 episodes because i was watching them on youtube, so i couldn't find the whole season 1. but yea, the first time i heard planetarium was in HYD, but the song sounded sooo familiar to me, like i knew the artist that was singing it. when i found out it was ai (i knew of her back then) i was like "OMG!", literally, lol. it shocked me because i heard CHU-LIP back then too, and you know how her voice sounds in crazy songs, haha. so it shocked me to hear her sing so beautiful in planetarium. then i was hooked

sigh....i love HYD so so much

Old 10th March 2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
i can't remember episode 3 karen, LOL. i missed like 2 or 3 episodes because i was watching them on youtube, so i couldn't find the whole season 1. but yea, the first time i heard planetarium was in HYD, but the song sounded sooo familiar to me, like i knew the artist that was singing it. when i found out it was ai (i knew of her back then) i was like "OMG!", literally, lol. sigh....i love HYD so so much
mysoju's the place where I watched both seasons of HYD , Lisa but WHAT you didn't watched episode 3 of season 1 ?

you should have man , when Planetarium came on in the show , it's & that was when the blockhead Domoyoji confessed to Makino that he likes likes her

Old 10th March 2009, 04:24 PM
SAKURA Initiate

no i did! i just can't remember it so well, LOL. i missed like 2 episodes in the middle of the season. but i saw enough to watch the season in full.

ahh, stop reminding me now karen! i need to not watch any matsujun drama until his new drama comes on, lol.

Old 10th March 2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
no i did! i just can't remember it so well, LOL. i missed like 2 episodes in the middle of the season. but i saw enough to watch the season in full.

ahh, stop reminding me now karen! i need to not watch any matsujun drama until his new drama comes on, lol.
sorry sorry , this's what happened when you're a DoS , always am tormenting people

ANYWAY before this becomes an ARASHI thread () , does anyone know what's the total sales for Bye Bye so far ?

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th March 2009 at 04:55 PM. Reason: the female DoS is in the house :D
Old 10th March 2009, 04:28 PM
I am... Initiate

^I've watched the whole season 1, but can't even remember what was going on in which episode. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
well way before I watched HYD , I already loved Planetarium a hell lot (& at that time I didn't even know it was used for the drama as I was still under the Johnny radar) but after I watched HYD , MAN , those scenes when the song was played , priceless for that matter
Same here. But it wasn't because of Johnny's. At that time I wasn't watching doramas. I didn't know where I could watch or download them. And I was only gradually becoming a fan of ai, so I was quite surprised when I noticed that she had a fairly big tie-in.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 10th March 2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
^I've watched the whole season 1, but can't even remember what was going on in which episode. xD
I wouldn't blame you , it was 1st released way back 4 years ago so yeah

can I just say that I HATED & was so shocked that Domoyoji acted like some d-ck when I 1st watched it ? I was like you STUPID idiot , why you punched so & so & tormented Makino

but then again , like what happened in due time , I got Jun-baited & now it's Lisa's turn

Quote:
Same here. But it wasn't because of Johnny's. At that time I wasn't watching doramas. I didn't know where I could watch or download them. And I was only gradually becoming a fan of ai, so I was quite surprised when I noticed that she had a fairly big tie-in.
. I 1st heard Sakuranbo from her & I didn't like it . I was quite surprised when my younger sister played for me Planetarium & I was like are you kidding me in that it's sung by the same person ?

then again Planetarium didn't became her 2nd best selling single for nothing

for my case , I heard the song before seeing the drama (since I wasn't into Johnny's til last April/May where the big bang explosion came in )

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th March 2009 at 04:55 PM. Reason: HYD rocks , period
Old 10th March 2009, 05:04 PM
SAKURA Initiate

karen, i've beeen junbaited from the very beginning, lol. i don't plan on changing either! gahhh.

ANYWAY, i feel so bad to have not known ai sooner than...last year i always heard her singing was CRAZY, so i never bothered. the same reason goes with why i didn't get into ayumi before 2006 either. the voice thankfully now i judge the music myself instead of reading other people's opinions.

Old 10th March 2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
karen, i've beeen junbaited from the very beginning, lol. i don't plan on changing either! gahhh.
keep that up Lisa , so that you wouldn't be fighting with me over Kame (especially him , it's hard fighting with Eirynne over him on a daily basis I tell you ) , most recently Ueda , DAIGO , AKIHIDE , Ryo , Okura

Quote:

ANYWAY, i feel so bad to have not known ai sooner than...last year i always heard her singing was CRAZY, so i never bothered. the same reason goes with why i didn't get into ayumi before 2006 either. the voice thankfully now i judge the music myself instead of reading other people's opinions.
this shows that doesn't mean she chunned out a song you don't like , it = to her discography's not good

at least both of us have changed our music perception on her

Old 11th March 2009, 03:42 PM
SAKURA Initiate

LOL i love this song so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu0o2cjjGdI

Old 11th March 2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
LOL i love this song so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu0o2cjjGdI
haha I love it that she can sing a song about Ramen & can get away with it

she sang about Strawberry Jam before too , what's next , food wise

Old 11th March 2009, 03:47 PM
SAKURA Initiate

you know what i just thought? i want ai to sing for jun's new drama. planetarium part 2 please it'd really be a great tie-in for her anyway, lol.

Tags
ai otsuka, ai-chin, avex trax, ohtsuka, ootsuka, otsuka ai