[News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th January 2019, 08:52 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280301 View Post
I think Ayu's always been pretty good at shaking up her setlists, while keeping the classics that fans that don't get to see her regularly will appreciate being present. However, I am hoping that the A^3 date will be lean more towards including a greater selection of classics, though JTB and Made in Japan did this pretty well imo.

I feel like M has been criminally ignored in the last few years, as has Dearest, but these two make sense as she did sing them pretty frequently around their releases.
I feel like she's much more conscious these days about which songs suit her current voice best, and so she tends to stray away from a lot of older songs.

That said, if she put effort into new arrangements, it could work really well. In TA2015 she sang M at the show I went to, which was swapped out for Last Minute on the recording date and it was the more rock arrangement like the first PoM. It definitely suited her voice very well.

Dearest, on the other hand, hasn't really had a great performance since the time it was a single (and all of those performances were great). So I'm OK if she doesn't sing that one live again - it just doesn't work for her now.
Old 12th January 2019, 08:54 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
I feel like she's much more conscious these days about which songs suit her current voice best, and so she tends to stray away from a lot of older songs.

That said, if she put effort into new arrangements, it could work really well. In TA2015 she sang M at the show I went to, which was swapped out for Last Minute on the recording date and it was the more rock arrangement like the first PoM. It definitely suited her voice very well.

Dearest, on the other hand, hasn't really had a great performance since the time it was a single (and all of those performances were great). So I'm OK if she doesn't sing that one live again - it just doesn't work for her now.
I agree that that is most likely the reason that she stays away from them, but it's highly melancholic also, she should feel she can sing her own songs, even if they have to be altered and don't sound similar to the studio recordings anymore. Hopefully she does re-arrange some oldies in the future so that she can.
Old 12th January 2019, 10:02 PM
SURREAL Initiate

I still think her current voice would be really great for an acoustic live set a.k.a my holy trinity: Secret, Sweet Scar and Shape of Love, she could just sit there and sing without forcing her voice too much or shouting and I really love those songs and acoustics sets in general
Old 13th January 2019, 05:48 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
I still think her current voice would be really great for an acoustic live set a.k.a my holy trinity: Secret, Sweet Scar and Shape of Love, she could just sit there and sing without forcing her voice too much or shouting and I really love those songs and acoustics sets in general
Wow, those songs are amazing, if only she could perform Shape of Love more often. I love guitar part in that song.
Old 13th January 2019, 10:44 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Damn u put a super beautiful trio together and now I really dream that she could make it happen
Old 14th January 2019, 05:51 AM
Initiate

Quote:
I never thought to put these tracks together, but I will get on it and have a listen! I think you're right though, in general she sounds good going acoustic and not forcing her voice. I love when she did acoustic sets on the old tours.
EDIT: Your trinity is genius. It would sound epic as an acoustic set.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 14th January 2019 at 06:10 AM.
Old 14th January 2019, 08:26 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I never thought to put these tracks together, but I will get on it and have a listen! I think you're right though, in general she sounds good going acoustic and not forcing her voice. I love when she did acoustic sets on the old tours.
EDIT: Your trinity is genius. It would sound epic as an acoustic set.
Yaaaaas <3 I'm glad you liked it (and many others here as well) maybe one day she'll do another acoustic set, we can dream
Old 15th January 2019, 09:00 PM
still alone Initiate

Spoiler:

「ステージに穴を開けたくない」すーさんが言い続けてきた1番のこと。

検査の日も、入院の日も、手術前も後もたくさんすーさんと話した。話したっていうか、私なんかは、すーさん すごいです、、、しかいつも言えなかった。自分だったらどうするだろうって何度考えてみても想像もつかなく て、本当にすごいしか浮かばなかったから。適当なことは言いたくなかったから。

不安だし、こわいし、辛かったり歯がゆかったりでストレスもそれはそれは半端じゃないだろう。
正直なところ今日のリハでは痛々しくて面食らってちゃんとすーさんの顔を見て話すことが出来な かった。
本番が始まる直前、すーさんの話を聞いた。そしてハグしてステージに向かった。すぐにステージで再会したす ーさんは私たちチームのお手製のキラキラ眼帯をしてお客様に真っ向勝負で挑んでいた。
私もすーさんみたいな不言実行を黙々と貫く大人にいつかなりたいと心から思った。
すーさん!あなためぇーっちゃカッコいいですよ!!!!!

#愛とか夢とか感謝とか #口にするのはカッコ悪いことじゃないよ #薄っぺらい言葉並べて #語尾にふざけた感じつけるの #カッコいいのかな #それが今の時代なら別に今の流行り全部どうでもいい #熱く生きていいじゃん #小さい頃の夢 #早く大人になりたい #だったの思い出した #大阪大好きです #明日もよろしくお願い致します😌✨
Closed Thread

Tags
countdown live, live tour 2018-2019, trouble