~ 2010 Calendar - Thread 3 ~ - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

Old 11th November 2009, 10:25 PM
Because of You Initiate

Seriously, I beg admin in AHS let me say this, but I am not going to explain it, even though I am going to break the rule in AHS

For those who say these shots are too flowery, too fake-face, GET THE **** OUT AHS, YOUR SUPERFICIAL.

- PS: Not going to reply someone who complain this post. If you are getting hated me, or hated me already, go ahead. I don't care, but it is the fact - you are superficial. You should better not be ayu fans, and continue to dream about your fantasy. Ayu cannot satisfy you forever. IMO, this is her best shot in this year, and she tried so hard. -

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Last edited by kotora; 11th November 2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12th November 2009, 02:31 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

^This...
2 thumbs up for you

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 12th November 2009, 02:44 AM
Depend on you Initiate

tks for sharing
ayu looks wonderful
i love this calendar
Old 12th November 2009, 03:06 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Seriously, I beg admin in AHS let me say this, but I am not going to explain it, even though I am going to break the rule in AHS

For those who say these shots are too flowery, too fake-face, GET THE **** OUT AHS, YOUR SUPERFICIAL.

- PS: Not going to reply someone who complain this post. If you are getting hated me, or hated me already, go ahead. I don't care, but it is the fact - you are superficial. You should better not be ayu fans, and continue to dream about your fantasy. Ayu cannot satisfy you forever. IMO, this is her best shot in this year, and she tried so hard. -
In general, I highly agree with you. I mean, it's one thing to not like a photo and to say so. Whatever, that's your opinion. We've all done it. It's also one thing to notice she has an awkward facial expression. But it's completely another thing to complain about how many flowers she has in the photo, lol. >__> I also don't think people should always be complaining about Photoshop. It's almost 2010. Photoshop is a given in every single professional photo, and even in most photos taken by the average person. It's there, and you'll just have to live with it. Some people use Photoshop well, and others do not... I don't think it has to ruin a photo, though, even if there's too much. :\

And yes, I think that Ayu - and every other celebrity, I'm sure - must have tried very hard to make these photos look nice. I mean, who WANTS to look bad, especially when millions of people will see you like that, lol? And in the case of the 2010 calendar, I think Ayumi's hard work paid off very well. It's gorgeous.

Many thanks to captain-kawaii123 for specially drawing this chibi for me, and also to ownsarai for creating the beautiful signature.
Old 12th November 2009, 03:49 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Ageha View Post
In general, I highly agree with you. I mean, it's one thing to not like a photo and to say so. Whatever, that's your opinion. We've all done it. It's also one thing to notice she has an awkward facial expression. But it's completely another thing to complain about how many flowers she has in the photo, lol. >__> I also don't think people should always be complaining about Photoshop. It's almost 2010. Photoshop is a given in every single professional photo, and even in most photos taken by the average person. It's there, and you'll just have to live with it. Some people use Photoshop well, and others do not... I don't think it has to ruin a photo, though, even if there's too much. :\

And yes, I think that Ayu - and every other celebrity, I'm sure - must have tried very hard to make these photos look nice. I mean, who WANTS to look bad, especially when millions of people will see you like that, lol? And in the case of the 2010 calendar, I think Ayumi's hard work paid off very well. It's gorgeous.

You got what I mean behind the message. To be honest, I am tough. I say anything I think it should be said. I don't like BS.

Old 12th November 2009, 06:03 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post

You can be such a joker at times but with this - you're so right! There maybe a couple of the calendar scans that I don't -really- like but I SERIOUSLY feel that this her best shoot in 2008/2009... very beautiful and natural to say the least.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 12th November 2009, 06:08 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
You can be such a joker at times but with this - you're so right! There maybe a couple of the calendar scans that I don't -really- like but I SERIOUSLY feel that this her best shoot in 2008/2009... very beautiful and natural to say the least.
Jokers can be serious, sometimes.

Old 12th November 2009, 06:17 AM
count down Initiate

^ Yeah ^^

But I'm not getting Ayu's calendar. I decided to buy Tori Matsuzaka's calendar... he's so cute.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 12th November 2009, 08:38 AM
too late Initiate

Ugh, my calender is being held by customs -_-

I'm quite annoyed...

Thank you ownsarai for the amazing set

Old 12th November 2009, 09:10 AM
too late Initiate

sorry for the double post but, my calender just arrived

it's lovely =)

Old 12th November 2009, 09:18 AM
glitter Initiate

^yay!!

congrats!! ^^

I ordered mine together with the new single, so I have to wait for ever xD (Which I don't mind because I'm going away soon!! )

and ugh, CDjapan confuses me, because they say this in the calendar's page:

*The calendar may take a week or so to become available for shipping. The calendars come housed in specially made boxes, and because of this, they cannot be shipped together with any other type of products, such as CD, and DVD. Please place your calendar order separately.

link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....0CL-17&ref=myp

This is weird, because at the end of the day they still allowed me to order the calendar with the new single in one order :S

Anyone did the same? did anyone else ordered the calendar together with other goods from Cdjapan??
Old 12th November 2009, 10:02 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
^yay!!

congrats!! ^^

I ordered mine together with the new single, so I have to wait for ever xD (Which I don't mind because I'm going away soon!! )

and ugh, CDjapan confuses me, because they say this in the calendar's page:

*The calendar may take a week or so to become available for shipping. The calendars come housed in specially made boxes, and because of this, they cannot be shipped together with any other type of products, such as CD, and DVD. Please place your calendar order separately.

link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....0CL-17&ref=myp

This is weird, because at the end of the day they still allowed me to order the calendar with the new single in one order :S

Anyone did the same? did anyone else ordered the calendar together with other goods from Cdjapan??
I dunno why they still let you order the calender with a single. o.o

I ordered an ayu-mi-x album from cdjapan separate so I had to pay double for shipping You're lucky lol

Old 12th November 2009, 10:25 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

hmm,i wonder how much cdjapan charge for the shipping fee...is it heavy?

Old 12th November 2009, 11:02 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

tbh, i find them rather boring, haha.

i prefer over the top i guess

they're just too vacation-y for my taste.
and also, i like when she has like...themed things? like nov/dec is wintry, for example. but they're all just summery

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 12th November 2009, 11:24 AM
glitter Initiate

ughh how do you contact CDjapan?

I need to email them but I dunno how lol
Old 12th November 2009, 11:41 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

surreal,you can email to info@cdjapan.co.jp

Old 12th November 2009, 11:42 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
hmm,i wonder how much cdjapan charge for the shipping fee...is it heavy?
Well, they have more shipping methods than yesasia, but there's almost no difference between their EMS shipping charges. I wouldn't know about the others as I only pay for EMS. I like to get my stuff quick lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW
ughh how do you contact CDjapan?

I need to email them but I dunno how lol
info@cdjapan.co.jp

Old 12th November 2009, 12:15 PM
glitter Initiate

^^lol thank u guys!!

uuu can't wait for those scans
Old 12th November 2009, 01:08 PM
Voyage Initiate

I ordered from YesAsia last week. I bought & single as well so that I could get free shipping (since you need 39$ and the calender is 30$). They said that the order would be shipped Nov 16...

I got an e-mail last Tuesday that my & single was shipped alone, even though I specified that I wanted the single and the calendar to be shippe together. Wth YesAsia. Lol
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 12th November 2009, 01:34 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

@ neff : do they charge you extra shipping fee?

Tags
ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, calendar 2010, photos