[Request] Your coment to "Love Song & Last Angel" - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 23rd December 2010, 12:12 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Hmm wow. I was so confused about the plot (was so amazed at the editing). But I think the thought that mania had died is really amazing..I never guessed it. Yes I did see the mirror and splashes (which appeared rather weird) and when he appeared in virgin road's suit, I was thinking "omg why was he dressed like that" LOL..ok this makes so much sense now. And I now LOVE the story more! Gonna watch it again hehe.

I was watching the making and when I saw Virgin Road Ayu came by..it felt very very supernatural haha!! I dunno how to describe it but it felt so weird as though that Ayu came from the Virgin Road set to be featured in Love song! HAHA
Old 23rd December 2010, 12:47 PM
count down Initiate

Couldn't Virgin Road be their past lives while Love song & Last angel are their present lives?

I mean that's what I always have thought

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 23rd December 2010, 01:11 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I think someone should ask mannie ore ayu with twitter if mannie is cheating on her!!^^
I somehow don`t think so!than she wouldn`t be so sad about his death!!!
I think so, too that it is her mind playing with her!^^

Thank`s to Yoake for this so wonderful set
Old 23rd December 2010, 04:24 PM
SCAR Initiate

The videos are a loop to me. Virgin Road can come at the end or the beginning. That's the whole point of the ending to Last Angel. So it can be the past or the future.

Order is: Virgin Road - Love Song - Last Angel - Virgin Road

I love these videos except for the one huge plot hole - how did Mannie die? There's a huge clue in the car park that there are two people present.. Mannie is chasing Ayu because he wants her back.. they must have broken up because she discovered he was cheating. who is the 2nd person?

Last edited by Tony G; 23rd December 2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 23rd December 2010, 04:46 PM
Replace Initiate

I don't like this new guy, but the PVs were quite freaky to understand, so I like them anyway)cool to have a story theme)
Old 24th December 2010, 10:32 AM
BEST Initiate

Now I understand ... In fact almost everything right still do not know that part of the parking lot ... (But she must be feeling his presence, but it seems that one scene before he died ...)

Love Song: Mannie is dead, in the end she imagines that they are robbers, is "traveling" in your thoughts and take a shot.

Last Angel: That woman is his wife or girlfriend, Ayu and indeed it is the "other" is his lover (it is hard to see at the photos that have only photos of him and that woman, appears only after a photo Ayu's approach and that the photo showed everything ... And also the scenes of Ayu with Mannie always appear after the scenes with his wife.) So in the end as they're both dead he seeks her, and they can finally get married ... So Virgin Road ...
Old 24th December 2010, 02:02 PM
count down Initiate

I personally don't feel that Virgin Road should be at the beginning since the setting for VR is in the 1950's & it's pretty obvious Love song & Last angel are modern-era settings so like I doubt Ayu & Mannie would still look like that 50 years later lol

Old 24th December 2010, 02:16 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i sometimes wish that they can explain the key point of the PV.you know,just explain what and why they have this kind of idea for the pv.i totally cannot understand last angel PV at all and i'm not going to waste my brain cell to investigate on what is happening and why is ayu look/feel so scary.
i love love song pv as it is very straight-forward and not draggy at all.

Old 24th December 2010, 02:26 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
I don't get how Virgin Road is set in the 50's...it looks pretty modern day to me. With the helicopter, you even see cars that are recent in the water tower shot, which I'm sure wasn't supposed to be seen, but I did! xD

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 24th December 2010, 02:37 PM
count down Initiate

Hmm what gave me the 50's feel was the cars (as in the one they used to drive), the places they drove to as well like the bank and gas station all look pretty old school to me hehe

Old 24th December 2010, 05:14 PM
July 1st Initiate

^If you look closely it's the same car that Ayu and Mannie are getting into in after shooting the other Ayu at the end of Love songs.

Tags
last angel, love song, love songs