[Rumor] Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th March 2010, 07:58 PM
Heartplace Initiate

People don't like albums watered down with interludes. Get over it.

You aren't going to make people like the fact that 1/3 of her last two albums were interludes, so just stop wasting your time.
Old 5th March 2010, 08:13 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post

You aren't going to make people like the fact that 1/3 of her last two albums were interludes, so just stop wasting your time.

you are right
I like her interludes and I don´t want them to be replaced but interludes are normally there to give you a break in a long album

so she either does a 12 track album with no interludes or and 16-18 track album with 2-3 interludes
but not 14 tracks with 4 interludes
thats just stupid
Old 5th March 2010, 08:14 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

@Tom - yeah, but that doesn't make the albums bad ^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 5th March 2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 5th March 2010, 08:20 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
@Tom - yeah, but that doesn't make the albums bad ^^
Many people are so angry for few songs that they hate on the interludes, hell, I'm used to rock and metal albums with 8-12 songs, it's normal for me to get that lenght, dunno why people complain about ~40-50 minutes of music on an album.
Old 5th March 2010, 09:28 PM
Curtain call Initiate

I sometimes love the interludes better than some other songs

ok now we can't make any rumors of the album tittle but
we can still make rumors of the leftover tracklist

who's first?
Old 5th March 2010, 10:51 PM
Greatful days Initiate

The only reason I'm even a tiny bit happy that the album only has 14 tracks is that it means this isn't the tracklist. All those titles are awful. x.x
Old 5th March 2010, 11:13 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
PHAIL. 14 tracks
Old 6th March 2010, 02:34 AM
BRILLANTE Initiate

Hate all those rumour tracklists
Old 6th March 2010, 02:36 AM
BRILLANTE Initiate

if all interludes were good like all in NEXT LEVEL I would not mind
Old 6th March 2010, 05:25 AM
Mirror Initiate

i think it's fake fake fake!
Old 6th March 2010, 11:42 PM
Rule Protector

Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V

This is the 5th Official Ayu Rumors thread.

As always, the purpose of this thread is to discuss all rumors or unconfirmed news/speculation about Ayumi Hamasaki.
It is important to post these things here and not in the News section, to keep things as organized as possible and prevent confusion between rumors and actual news.

So to clarify again:
  • Please post anything that isn't official in this thread. Topics posted in the News section that belong here WILL be moved here.
  • Please be as respectful as possible. While constructive debating is fine, there needs to be a considerable regard for proper behavior and politeness. Any form of spamming, flaming, or just plain rudeness will result in posts being trashed or deleted. See AHS Forum Etiquette.
  • When posting new rumors, please include a source if at all possible.

Thanks.
Old 6th March 2010, 11:44 PM
winding road Initiate

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98980

Old 6th March 2010, 11:44 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yay, we can merge the other one with this one.
Old 7th March 2010, 08:00 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:

THIS.

Duty transitioned EXTREMELY well with just an intro, and LOVEppears was the same (I actually noticed how "Interlude" from that album worked- LOVE~refrain~ and monochrome did'nt flow). But say, GUILTY had Mirror, which I'm almost certain was made into a full song, and the very useless prelude to Marionette. Next Level now, if the song after the title track hadn't beenm there, i think it would be good, and Pieces of Seven (if we dont count the meaning) could've been placed to transition to the "rock" section./
Old 10th March 2010, 04:40 PM
WE WISH Initiate

weird things~~
Old 10th March 2010, 05:14 PM
still alone Initiate

Location: Uruguay (little south american country, have you heard of it??)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippon View Post
THIS.

Duty transitioned EXTREMELY well with just an intro, and LOVEppears was the same (I actually noticed how "Interlude" from that album worked- LOVE~refrain~ and monochrome did'nt flow). But say, GUILTY had Mirror, which I'm almost certain was made into a full song, and the very useless prelude to Marionette. Next Level now, if the song after the title track hadn't beenm there, i think it would be good, and Pieces of Seven (if we dont count the meaning) could've been placed to transition to the "rock" section./
100% agreed...
I'd tolerate many interludes in very lengthy albums like MY STORY or experimental ones (RAINBOW), but not 3-4 every single time

Still, it'd be wiser to wait until release before judging anything
Old 10th March 2010, 10:40 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Ayu likes to water down her albums with interludes. Get over it.
....is what I'd like to say, but it was kind of already said. Haha. I wonder if she places interludes in when she feels as though she's not able to make enough songs (GUILTY/NEXT LEVEL as opposed to (miss)understood... which also had a boatload of singles)

So the interludes become "placeholders" for the full tracks that possibly could've been? -blinks- Just saying a possibility rather than the "wut ayu iz so lazii"-standard answer for when interluders are brought up.

Last edited by truehappiness; 10th March 2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10th March 2010, 11:23 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
....is what I'd like to say, but it was kind of already said. Haha. I wonder if she places interludes in when she feels as though she's not able to make enough songs (GUILTY/NEXT LEVEL as opposed to (miss)understood... which also had a boatload of singles)

So the interludes become "placeholders" for the full tracks that possibly could've been? -blinks- Just saying a possibility rather than the "wut ayu iz so lazii"-standard answer for when interluders are brought up.
that actually ADDS to the "ayu is so lazy" answer...

Old 11th March 2010, 02:19 AM
WE WISH Initiate

ah well it doesnt matter to me . i just want a tracklist *sighs*

i love ayu interludes (although many may not). i do need then. like if they are good (which to me they have been) then i really dont mind. . .i really dont expet a lot of albums to be super long lately or anything. . .idk maybe its just what i listen to *shrugs*

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 11th March 2010, 02:31 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
that actually ADDS to the "ayu is so lazy" answer...
Being lazy and not having enough time to complete full tracks are completely different things imo.

If she had the time, I think she would've done more full tracks, but it's rather obvious that after (miss)understood, all the albums have been made in a really quick manner [not a lazy one.]

Say someone gave you 12 hours or less to create an piece of art [music, a dress, something creative.] and you wanted to do something big. You would not be able to execute it perfectly compared to if you had 24 hours or more... if you get what I'm saying, you should understand that laziness is not the same thing as trying to get something done quickly when you have time constraints. I'm not sure if this makes sense, but basically, Ayu could've done more, but there's a pretty strict schedule. See reality shows that involve creative spirits like Top Chef / Project Runway for things like this, except apply that concept to an album and increase the amount of time.

I would say that Rock'n'Roll Circus is the first time in a while where she hasn't really abided by a super strict deadline and is instead finishing things as she pleases. It's a good thing though. (Spending 3+ months instead of 2 or waaaaay less.)

I'm sorry that you think Ayu is being lazy by constantly working for the past 3 months, but I feel that she is working her BUTT off and even though the previous albums had 4 interludes, she was STILL working her tail off given the amount of time she had to complete the albums. Secret had only 3 or so weeks to complete another half of the album, GUILTY was done after some sort of "writer's block" or something with Ayu finished 5 songs' lyrics in one day, and NEXT LEVEL was done in a pretty quick manner between Days/GREEN -> mid-February for about 2 months.

It really pains me to see when people say Ayu is being lazy when she's practically working nearly ALL YEAR. -crazyface-

Schedules for end of 2008-2010:
10~11/2008 - Work on COUNTDOWN LIVE, record new singles
12/2008 - release and promote new single, perform at COUNTDOWN LIVE, announce tour
01/2009 - Work on ARENA TOUR, work on new single/album
02/2009 - release Rule/Sparkle, promote minimally while also working on ARENA TOUR, work on new album
03/2009 - release NEXT LEVEL at end of month, also promoting and working on ARENA TOUR
04~07/2009 - ARENA TOUR begins and runs for a few months, work on new single for August
08~09/2009 - release Sunrise/Sunset and promote, do a-nation '09, corrections for ARENA TOUR
10/2009 - ARENA TOUR finale, and work on new single, come up with concepts for COUNTDOWN LIVE
11~12/2009 - work on new single, work on COUNTDOWN LIVE, perform at COUNTDOWN LIVE, release new single, promote new single as well
01/2010 - Work on ARENA TOUR, work on new album
02/2010 - Work on ARENA TOUR, work on new album
03/2010 - Work on ARENA TOUR, work on new album
04~-07/2010 - ARENA TOUR begins, Rock'n'Roll Circus releases and promotion
[?]08~09/2010 - a-nation '10[?], along with new single?
[?]10~11/2010 - new single release[?]... planning for COUNTDOWN LIVE.. etc...

Last edited by truehappiness; 11th March 2010 at 02:46 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi hamasaki, b'z, chat, collaboration, rumors