Ayu Schedule #10 [2008-2011] - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th September 2011, 11:56 AM
No way to say Initiate

I hope everything will be OK, it's not the end of the world.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 18th September 2011, 11:57 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^^I wonder if the critics would be more understanding if Ayu cancelled because she was sick? But then people would complain that she is traveling around while being sick. I think there is always something that makes people complain. To be honest, I don't think this will affect her career in any way. It'll be forgotten soon enough and is not really that important anyway.
Old 18th September 2011, 12:35 PM
GAME Initiate

I hope all the rumors is just a rumor. And not more than that.

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 18th September 2011, 02:15 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

who really likes the ayu, knows that this is merely an attempt to tarnish his image by the media that feeds on lies and scandals.

Old 18th September 2011, 02:42 PM
until that Day… Initiate

whatever with those articles...
the only thing i care about is Ayu's health.
hope she's back to be good again.
Old 18th September 2011, 04:04 PM
JEWEL Initiate

While I do agree that it was her and her staff's responsibility to get back on time and I particularly agree that she could have gone back with as few people as possible, if she was as sick as they claim in the Yahoo Japan article with acute pharyngitis I wouldn't want her to perform anyway. At some point, your health has to come first.

It's not worth pushing yourself over the limit for one out of a million TV performances. Has she sung sick during the past, yes. Has she sung with broken bones, yes. But even still, the idea that just because you can means you should is ridiculous. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and some times you have to put yourself first. People are just going to have to get over it to be honest.
Old 18th September 2011, 04:17 PM

^can't agree more!
Old 18th September 2011, 04:54 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
While I do agree that it was her and her staff's responsibility to get back on time and I particularly agree that she could have gone back with as few people as possible, if she was as sick as they claim in the Yahoo Japan article with acute pharyngitis I wouldn't want her to perform anyway. At some point, your health has to come first.

It's not worth pushing yourself over the limit for one out of a million TV performances. Has she sung sick during the past, yes. Has she sung with broken bones, yes. But even still, the idea that just because you can means you should is ridiculous. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and some times you have to put yourself first. People are just going to have to get over it to be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
^can't agree more!
Agreed too

I think Ayu and her staff can learn lessons from these setbacks and mistakes that we saw and apply it to her, to them, and even to us for our lives.
Old 18th September 2011, 06:26 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

You guys are talking like she was going to face death penalty or something like that...

They messed it up, it gone wrong, **** happens....

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 18th September 2011, 07:24 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^

i second that
Old 18th September 2011, 07:30 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

We don't have a lot of tv performances, and she will be banned !!
i'm dead XD
i hope they are just rumors

TWICE

Old 18th September 2011, 09:24 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Ayu Music Station - campaign

We, fans, can feel what is being powerless to confort our idol's feelings now.

Ayu taught everyone of us the power to get strenght to surpass obstacles, always suporting us by the music, but this time she is the one who needs us.

You may be thinking "what can I do in my fan's condition?".

Well, I feel that some fans are still blaming Ayu by not coming to MSTA on September 16, that doesn't happend just whith japanese fans, but whith many international fans. First step is to understand that it's not her fault (She is not responsible about her flight tickets and other stuff, there's someone in charge of that), second step, even if it wasn't her fault, all the guilty falls over her, because Ayumi Hamasaki is an "icon", and because of that, many people think negative things about that failure, that is being even more distorted by the media, that always lives on lies and scandals.

This issue is nothing more than a great gossip for the media, and tends to get even worse until some other slip from another celebrity. So we can just ask for you to send positive messages, not about that matter, she suffered a lot, and is still suffering whith that. The last thing she needs is to remember that, so write about how much you love her and believe in her work, ask abaout her future plans too.

To end this I wish to share a tought I had, but I would like your opinion if that's apropriate.

Would it be possible to fans mobilize themselves to ask her a new presentation date on Music Station? (Lots of fan's requests would show that we understand her situation and nothing has changed about the fact that we want to see her singing Beloved) I know, the presentation she lost wont come back, it's gone (the past won't come back...) and can't be fixed, but i believe that if Music Station calls her back, it would be good, it would mean that the Music Station crew has not recentments or blame her about the situation, so this would give credibility for her, that would return quickly to TV shows, and reduce the impact of the current situation, wich would get easier about that scandal. For that becoming possible, all japanese and international fans should use their social networks to spread this and ask for sending messages to Music Station mostly via Twitter.

So please, as a fan, my only wish is "LET'S HELP AYU NOW", it's our time to return all the love and effort she had with us over the years.
Please use the hash tag: #AyuMStation

If you don't have Music Station's twitter, follow it: http://twitter.com/#!/Mst_com

Old 18th September 2011, 11:05 PM
independent Initiate

Are people in Japan really that anal about their celebrities...

Miss one show; get banned.
Old 18th September 2011, 11:38 PM
No way to say Initiate

^^ I think sending messages to MSta is a good idea. I'll join it

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 19th September 2011, 07:52 AM
Love song H-Initiate

she has time for that?
two weeks before PoM, she's in the rehearsal now
Old 19th September 2011, 09:30 AM
No way to say Initiate

I think Ayu should stop performing on tv after this year, she can't win with these people. Do a MISIA and just retire from it...she's above it.
Old 19th September 2011, 09:49 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyrice View Post
Are people in Japan really that anal about their celebrities...

Miss one show; get banned.
Try putting your shoes in the producers of the show and you should know why.
Imagine you guest never come to perform. What are you going to do for the loss time? extra 5mins of advertisments? 1 artist missing in a huge event, MANY people's job is on the line. This is no joke. It's an anniversary, aka big event for the company. 1 thing goes wrong, alot of people will be involved.

Old 19th September 2011, 11:32 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
she has time for that?
two weeks before PoM, she's in the rehearsal now
I believe that yes
is just a presentation of a song, no?

Old 19th September 2011, 11:40 AM
fairyland Initiate

I really don't get why they're stressing her so much..I agree she should quit TV shows forever

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 19th September 2011, 11:46 AM
No way to say Initiate

^I'll die if it happens

but considering that this year she has had only 2 TV-lives, it seems like she's almost over with it.

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki