ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread [II] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd April 2012, 12:21 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 View Post
^What day is it released?
Today
http://www.amazon.co.jp/ViVi-%E3%83%...5180050&sr=8-1
Old 23rd April 2012, 02:59 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^*RUSHES OFF TO THE LAWSON across the street*
Old 23rd April 2012, 03:52 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
I bet we won't hear either on the DVD, it will be an upcoming single or something. That's what I hate about earlier live shows, we end up missing out when it comes to DVD.
Ikr. Like Last Links and meaning of LOVE in AT10. Thankfully I got to see those songs live but they really should have got into the DVD. Especially Last Links. Booh.

If she/we/I have to choose I want Letter on the DVD instead of call anyday.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 23rd April 2012, 05:30 PM
MY STORY Initiate

^I'm so disappointed we didn't get those, plus alterna!! Did you see it live at AT10? Last angel was pretty awesome, but I wanted alterna more...

QUESTION. Is there only 5 types of this strap, or 10?

http://www.yesasia.com/global/ayumi-...0-en/info.html

Becasue Yesasia says there's 5 types, but the live report from Misa chan's translation says there's 10, I think...

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 23rd April 2012, 05:35 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^There are only 5 types.

The 10 in the picture is saying that one person can only buy a maximum of 10 straps. (I guess it's a popular item, or people are just addicted to collecting different colors haha)
Old 23rd April 2012, 06:03 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^yup. the key strap has 5 design and one person is only entitled to buy maximum 10. And yes, it is very popular at the concert. They were sold out on 8th April when I was there.

My Instagram

Old 23rd April 2012, 06:05 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post
lol The conversation going on has nothing to do with this thread, which is the tour thread. Interesting conversation, but yours is more relevant (It may have been relevant at first, but now it's not...not to this thread, anyway.)

The tour blog posted a picture with one person who got the book. (There may have been more than one, but when I checked about a week or so ago, they just posted one picture.) It's very, very hard to win the book. There's only so many copies of the book and eyelashes. Most people were winning posters from the draw.
haha, I didn't really read through it. Just wanted to make sure I'm not interrupting something important.

Thanks for the info. I saw some inside photos on twitter and it looks so nice, with all the smiling fans and such.
I'd love to have this book, a shame it can only be won at concert venues.

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 23rd April 2012, 06:27 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
^There are only 5 types.

The 10 in the picture is saying that one person can only buy a maximum of 10 straps. (I guess it's a popular item, or people are just addicted to collecting different colors haha)
Ahhhh, okay, thanks. I thought maybe there was 5 with the leopard print design and 5 that were just coloured, like the hotel straps. I ordered two on mumo, hoping I get a pink or purple one. Or both.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 24th April 2012, 02:28 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
^I'm so disappointed we didn't get those, plus alterna!! Did you see it live at AT10? Last angel was pretty awesome, but I wanted alterna more...
Oh yes yes yes. alterna. I would change alterna back in the DVD ANY DAY. I went to that live three times, all of them with alterna. I saw Last Angel later on CDL10-11. And yes it's a good song but not nearly as good as alterna.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 28th April 2012, 06:41 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Can't believe how underwhelmed I am by the setlist. Ah well. There's a good chance I'll be attending CDL, so hopefully she pulls out her best for that!

I'm looking forward to the performances of:

03.reminds me
04.Tell me why
05.appears
07.Shake It♥
08.STEP you
09.NaNaNa
10.Sparkle
13.Return Road
15.Ladies Night
16.Party queen
21.how beautiful you are

...I guess that's a nice chunk of the concert, but, meh...

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 28th April 2012, 08:29 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Soooooooooooooooo.....
Just landed back home 2 hours ago xD
Japan was fantastic, Ayu was fantastic *_* (too bad we had to leave after the next LOVE to reach the last Shinkansen back to Kyoto <.<)
We were at 21st April Fukuoka Show^^ When we arrived at the venue the Hoodies were sold out allready <.< So we bought Cookies, Uchiwa, Light Stick, Bag (to carry all that stuff xD) and 15 Ayupans (we got a whole set^^)(some other Goods I allready pre-ordered at YA) Then I went to TA stand to get my Room sign 8got the one were she writes on the mirrow) and then to the CD stand to buy Party Queen CD Only (for the lucky draw) and LS Playbutton.
Then i grabbed into the box and picked out a red ball and the men on the stand became big eyes and another rang a bell and all were congratulating me, and guess what?, one time in my life I had draw luck xD
Spoiler:

Our seats were also pretty good, Row 20, place 64/63. We were ap. 15m away from the runway, almost at the height of the bsmall front stage. I didnīt need the monitors to see Ayu xD (and omg she is so small xD) It was a bit sad that the show was so similar to CDL except for the songs, but I really liked the outfit of Shake it/STEP you, soooo cute *_* Too bad we had to leave after the next LOVE, but trip was planned long before, concert was only a gimick (we only planned Kyoto + Tokyo, so Fukuoka was a day trip just for the concert xD)
But it was still fantastic to see her live *_* It was worth it defionatly, even for only the half concert xD (next time I plan my trip arrount the concert, this time it was only a inclution to our wedding trip)

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 28th April 2012, 08:37 AM

^^That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that you had an amazing time! Hopefully I can have that experience one day too!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 28th April 2012, 10:02 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
Soooooooooooooooo.....
Japan was fantastic, Ayu was fantastic *_* (too bad we had to leave after the next LOVE to reach the last Shinkansen back to Kyoto <.<)
We were at 21st April Fukuoka Show^^ When we arrived at the venue the Hoodies were sold out allready <.< So we bought Cookies, Uchiwa, Light Stick, Bag (to carry all that stuff xD) and 15 Ayupans (we got a whole set^^)(some other Goods I allready pre-ordered at YA) Then I went to TA stand to get my Room sign 8got the one were she writes on the mirrow) and then to the CD stand to buy Party Queen CD Only (for the lucky draw) and LS Playbutton.
Then i grabbed into the box and picked out a red ball and the men on the stand became big eyes and another rang a bell and all were congratulating me, and guess what?, one time in my life I had draw luck xD
Spoiler:

Our seats were also pretty good, Row 20, place 64/63. We were ap. 15m away from the runway, almost at the height of the bsmall front stage. I didnīt need the monitors to see Ayu xD (and omg she is so small xD) It was a bit sad that the show was so similar to CDL except for the songs, but I really liked the outfit of Shake it/STEP you, soooo cute *_* Too bad we had to leave after the next LOVE, but trip was planned long before, concert was only a gimick (we only planned Kyoto + Tokyo, so Fukuoka was a day trip just for the concert xD)
But it was still fantastic to see her live *_* It was worth it defionatly, even for only the half concert xD (next time I plan my trip arrount the concert, this time it was only a inclution to our wedding trip)
Omg!!!

I am so jealous and happy for you! I bet others fans must be staring and congratulating you too!.

Do you mind taking some pictures of the book inside?

My Instagram

Old 28th April 2012, 10:07 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Yes they did xD
And yes I will definatly make some Photos of the book after i unpacked all (took the photo in the hotel^^) my suitcase still stands in the floor starring at me and calling "open me" xD

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 28th April 2012, 10:14 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Guys, can you please give link to a thread that explains how and where I can buy tickets for the show, because I've got no idea, except for Yahoo auctions.
Old 28th April 2012, 10:16 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ here! http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70001 Best bet is scalpers the day of the show, or the reseller shop YOKOHAMA ticket. Check what tickets they have/slash what location http://www.yokohamaticket.co.jp/tick...cket-music.cgi store it is at (Shibuya, Ueno, or Shinjuku) The only thing is that is for Tokyo area shows. Other places, you have a 99.9% chance of scalpers the day of the show!

Last edited by Evolution7/4; 28th April 2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 28th April 2012, 10:27 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 View Post
^ here! http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70001 Best bet is scalpers the day of the show, or the reseller shop YOKOHAMA ticket. Check what tickets they have/slash what location http://www.yokohamaticket.co.jp/tick...cket-music.cgi store it is at (Shibuya, Ueno, or Shinjuku) The only thing is that is for Tokyo area shows. Other places, you have a 99.9% chance of scalpers the day of the show!
Thank you so much! Can I also count on http://ticket.kyodotokyo.com for Osaka Jo Hall concert in July? I read that tickets are available since April but I don't see them for July show there. How much do scalpers usually charge?

Last edited by Chritopher; 28th April 2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 28th April 2012, 10:33 AM

The info in here is quite helpful, thanks

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 28th April 2012, 10:43 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
Soooooooooooooooo.....
Spoiler:

[...]
Congratulations on your marriage!
And congrats for winning the book...wow, you're a lucky girl!
Can't wait to see some of your pics!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 28th April 2012, 12:09 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

I'm looking at Osaka Jo Hall tickets right now and I see 3 variants:
1) Numbered (?) seats (指定)
2) Stage side seats (ステージサイド席)
3) Elevated (立見)
Can you please tell me which one I should choose if I want to be close to the stage?

Last edited by Chritopher; 28th April 2012 at 12:15 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs, party queen