ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [IV] - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd July 2008, 05:47 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Awesome!

I guess it's all the concertgoers.
Old 2nd July 2008, 06:41 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

out of nowhere my all back on charting again? impresive

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 2nd July 2008, 08:17 AM
Two of us Initiate

I wouldn't be surprised if they choose to omit including all the MCs (though I don't see why they wouldn't)...since a collection of the clips is shown during the last concert (though it didnt have all the songs).
Old 2nd July 2008, 08:45 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I really hope they don't go the route of AT07 and completely cut ALL MCs entirely..

Ugh. They'll probably do the 3 DVD with this tour.

1 DVD would be for the main live, another DVD would be for encore + special screens + acappellas [maybe], and another could be used for documentary/MCs/acappellas [maybe]~

I dunno, since they've become so obsessed with the documentary.. I can't pinpoint anything. :[
Old 2nd July 2008, 09:29 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I really hope they don't go the route of AT07 and completely cut ALL MCs entirely..

1 DVD would be for the main live, another DVD would be for encore + special screens + acappellas [maybe], and another could be used for documentary/MCs/acappellas [maybe]~

I dunno, since they've become so obsessed with the documentary.. I can't pinpoint anything. :[
Yes please, I would love that idea. Well, I dont really care what they do, as long they keep the documentrary on its own dic!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 2nd July 2008, 10:26 AM
November Initiate

Quote:

I like your idea of a 3 disc DVD.
They should really do that.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 2nd July 2008, 10:53 AM
Lelio Protector

Thank you!!
Wow *_* I can't believe it!!
People started to download it because they loved this song more after hearing ayu singing it in her tour, that's amazing!!
Old 2nd July 2008, 11:58 AM
still alone Initiate

I think 4DVD sets will be even better

DVD 1 : Final day in Yoyogi Live
DVD 2 : Docs, MCs, accapelas, etc all abt the Japan legs of the tour
DVD 3 : Final day in Taipei Arena
DVD 4 : Docs, MCs, accapelas (maybe), etc about the OS legs of the tour

PERFECT ^^

Even the setlist may be the same later, trust me, the feeling of the live itself will be different, ayu's hair may be different style that time, or maybe she really changes the setlist a bit or else ^^ maybe even costume changes (updates) ^^ whatever...
Old 2nd July 2008, 12:46 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

You don't need a full DVD for the stuff that would be from the overseas performances [there are only FOUR shows as opposed to the Japanese 26/27 or so], if anything, that should take like PART of a 3rd DVD. I don't think they'll ever package two different shows in a DVD set either. D:
Old 2nd July 2008, 01:11 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

i don't mind that there isnt any DVD for the overseas concert because ultimately the product will be from Japan. So of cos the concert in japan will be included.

the best is the documentary and main concert is separated. We can watch not only the concert without interruption, we can watch the documentary with some flow too. As in like "day 1. day 2. day 3.." and also on all the way to the last day. Like dat it's more like a documentary rather than just clips inserted in between..
Old 2nd July 2008, 01:31 PM
still alone Initiate

I've watched the news once again with my speaker ON (last time i used headphone so it wasn't so clear) and I have to amit she sounds real good, well she may sounded a bit off key in some songs, becoz of her left ear. BUT she still manage to sing REALLY WELL...OMG...salute to ayu ^^ I always love her voice ^^ btw I still think HANABI is not really good there, not as good as in a-nation 2005
Old 2nd July 2008, 02:53 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
i don't mind that there isnt any DVD for the overseas concert because ultimately the product will be from Japan. So of cos the concert in japan will be included.

the best is the documentary and main concert is separated. We can watch not only the concert without interruption, we can watch the documentary with some flow too. As in like "day 1. day 2. day 3.." and also on all the way to the last day. Like dat it's more like a documentary rather than just clips inserted in between..
Eh, I have hopes for ZERO documentary since it'll probably be the exact same things we've already seen.

I'm okay with 5-6 minute clips explaining certain tricks [the boat, (don't)Leave me alone.. etc] but a whole documentary.. AGAIN? I'm pretty sure after two 90 minute documentaries in a row, we know what's going on backstage and during rehearsals to not need it anymore. D:
Old 2nd July 2008, 02:59 PM
November Initiate

I kinda love those documentaries.
How everything works behind the scenes.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 2nd July 2008, 03:27 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

yeah...i want more documentary, i will feel so dissapointed if there is no documentary...
i want 3 hours documentary XD...longer is better...
its her 10th anniversary, maybe they will made a story of her from debut until now...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 2nd July 2008, 03:30 PM
November Initiate

I love it how they use that car thing to get her to the dressingroom or stage (see CDL 07-08 documentary)

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 2nd July 2008, 03:34 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Eh, I have hopes for ZERO documentary since it'll probably be the exact same things we've already seen.

I'm okay with 5-6 minute clips explaining certain tricks [the boat, (don't)Leave me alone.. etc] but a whole documentary.. AGAIN? I'm pretty sure after two 90 minute documentaries in a row, we know what's going on backstage and during rehearsals to not need it anymore. D:
lol.. different tours have different things to watch about right? just like we had a documentary for BEST of CDL 0607 and den AT 07 also.. Maybe in the documentary, ayu will explain why there is a 3 months gap between her last Yoyogi concert and her concert in hong Kong.

and it's a new stage! so what's going on backstage MAY be different.. not saying that it will be different. but MAY be different.

whatever it is, i believe that there will be new things to watch!
Old 2nd July 2008, 05:00 PM
Initiate

I like truehappiness' 3-disc set idea. I like documentaries and all, but I think they kinda killed it with the AT07 one. I don't know if there's much left to see behind the scenes. Unless they plan on taking some of the focus away from Ayu. Like more insight into the dancers and the rest of the staff (or maybe why Shuya is always Mr. Man). But I doubt that, since it's AYU's 10th Anniversary.

Old 2nd July 2008, 05:58 PM
Dolls Initiate

actually even if its like cdl 07-08 dvd (little documentary at the beginning before the concert and the rest after the concert) is ok too...just not in the middle please~
Old 3rd July 2008, 01:22 AM
Two of us Initiate

Yeah, I think a 3 Disc box set would be great!
Though it should be :

1. 6/29 Final at Yoyogi (Complete show,including encore)
2. Documentary for *** tour + asia
3. random bits from all MCs including asia, all acapella songs, Life from 4/08 in full, and the interlude videos.

I hope they put all the interlude videos on - she shot what, 5 or 6 for this year? So they may as well...
Old 3rd July 2008, 01:23 AM
I am... Initiate

yup^i hope they wont do tt stupid thing again as to combine both the doc and performances together..

and i want documentary since its her 10th anniversary!i hope they will show something special and interview more of ayu related person(mika jone etc) and her fans!
Closed Thread

Tags
asia tour 2008