"Who are the female artists that you wouldn't want to use in a CM?" - Ayu in 10th - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th June 2008, 09:48 PM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv ~Venus~ View Post
Wow, dude! If you don't think Hikki's cute, you pretty much think ayu is fugtastic. =/
Uh, I said she used to be cute. Now she's not. She has let herself go. Simple as that. And Ayu is definitely better-looking than her. Ayu has her off days, but I've never seen her fugtastic. Stop putting words in my mouth

But honestly speaking, I actually don't think Ayu is THAT beautiful. She's pretty, sure, but there are a lot more Japanese celebrities who look better than Ayu. Nakama Yukie, for one.

And just to stir the pot, Koda Kumi is not even cute I wouldn't call Hikki homely, just plain. Koda Kumi is homely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halla View Post
I'm sure her clothing in the picture is by some high end brand, and she most likely has make-up on too since this picture is from some photoshoot. and a very calculated B&W picture can flatter anyone ...
Good show

And why is everyone so anti-makeup? Just because someone doesn't wear makeup or a lot of it it automatically makes them better than everyone else? Genetics can't be helped. If you don't have the right genes, then what's the harm in making yourself prettier with makeup? It's called human choice and freedom.

Also, it must be repeated here: Hikki's "natural", "down-to-earth", "simple-ordinary-gal" whatever persona is as carefully calculated as any J-pop idol's. She was born rich and privileged.

Last edited by devilayu; 27th June 2008 at 02:57 AM.