Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th January 2018, 06:45 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I can only imagine the meltdowns over here if Ayu only runned through the songs on the most protocolar way possible because she wasn't really feeling them at the day...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 17th January 2018, 07:53 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Maybe we should switch to the Anything goes topic lol But... what matters is that she have so many powerful and meaningful performances like this one for A Song is Born in Sendai one year after the big earthquake/tsunami. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiopAxuKBhI

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 18th January 2018, 02:56 AM
æternal Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenji View Post
Does anyone has experience with ordering tickets via the Lawson Ticket Online Page? I want to order a ticket for the aomori show but I don't know how it works. Maybe someone here can help me.
Hi. Are you talking about getting tickets through machines at Lawson? If you’re in Japan its easy to get one as long as seats are still available. Just look for the code of Aomori show in Lawson ticket site. Hope this link helps

http://www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en/e/archives/382

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
Any other Ayu fans in Japan would like to potentially meet up? I'm in Nagoya right now.
Hey. I’m in Nagoya Send me a message just incase.

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 18th January 2018, 07:38 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayasaki View Post
Hi. Are you talking about getting tickets through machines at Lawson? If you’re in Japan its easy to get one as long as seats are still available. Just look for the code of Aomori show in Lawson ticket site. Hope this link helps

http://www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en/e/archives/382
Thank you for your help, I wanted to order the ticket online since I am not in Japan yet but I am a little hesitating because I don't know how I can order it online. I guess I just have to wait and hope that tickets are still available when I arrive in Japan.
Old 18th January 2018, 09:04 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Thank you for your help, I wanted to order the ticket online since I am not in Japan yet but I am a little hesitating because I don't know how I can order it online. I guess I just have to wait and hope that tickets are still available when I arrive in Japan.
I'm in the same boat (for a different show date though). Ticket.co.jp no longer accepts foreign credit cards as far as I can tell, though you can buy off them if you can get to a Lawson's or 711 to pay within 30 minutes of ordering. I ended up contacting japanconcerttickets.com. They buy them off the resale sites and can ship them to you. I not know that much about them, as I haven't actually purchased the tickets from them yet, but the reviews seem to be good. Maybe someone else here has more experience with them or a similar website. Otherwise you'll have to buy from a convenience store machine, hopefully they'll still have.
Old 18th January 2018, 11:59 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
I almost did - I pretty much broke down like a little baby on the inside. The Timmy part was kind of awkward because I felt like I was probably the only one who understood him LOL.

Are you still in Japan? Any other Ayu fans in Japan would like to potentially meet up? I'm in Nagoya right now.
Yeah I’m here on exchange but I’m Tokyo.

Speaking of Nagoya, there’s an AyuNight similar to the one I went to in October where they play nothing but ayu music in a club and have drag performance shows/impersonators. I would highly recommend going as getting to dance to ayu in a club is one of the sickest experiences. The performances are a blast and hilarious too. It’s on the 29th.
http://4gthn.crayonsite.net/
Old 19th January 2018, 08:48 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Yeah I’m here on exchange but I’m Tokyo.

Speaking of Nagoya, there’s an AyuNight similar to the one I went to in October where they play nothing but ayu music in a club and have drag performance shows/impersonators. I would highly recommend going as getting to dance to ayu in a club is one of the sickest experiences. The performances are a blast and hilarious too. It’s on the 29th.
http://4gthn.crayonsite.net/
I'll be in Nagoya then, sounds like an interesting event, it's even on the same street where I'll be staying

Last edited by SKYia; 19th January 2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old 19th January 2018, 08:58 PM
Initiate

Quote:
This may be a little too late, but I just saw that there are still tickets available online for Aomori from Lawson's http://l-tike.com/
Old 20th January 2018, 08:11 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Hi everyone! So I am thinking of going alll the way to Kobe or Okinawa for one of these final shows because this set list is so hard to pass up. But I have a BURNING QUESTION: on the Third Chapter leg of the tour, is the "ourselves" the album version or is it the arrangement she did on Music Station earlier this month? (because I hated that version honestly and it's my favorite song ;. If anyone has been to the Third Chapter shows or knows the answer please let me know cause I think it might actually affect my decision to go all the way out there. Thanks!!!!
Old 21st January 2018, 04:55 PM
ever free Initiate

Just got back from today’s concert in Sapporo, Ayu sang Many Classic Moments after the encore, I’m guessing mainly because of the recent Komuro and Keiko news... it was touching.
Old 21st January 2018, 08:16 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I'm in the same boat (for a different show date though). Ticket.co.jp no longer accepts foreign credit cards as far as I can tell, though you can buy off them if you can get to a Lawson's or 711 to pay within 30 minutes of ordering. I ended up contacting japanconcerttickets.com. They buy them off the resale sites and can ship them to you. I not know that much about them, as I haven't actually purchased the tickets from them yet, but the reviews seem to be good. Maybe someone else here has more experience with them or a similar website. Otherwise you'll have to buy from a convenience store machine, hopefully they'll still have.
I used japanconcerttickets.com for a couple of concerts last month. While it adds a bit to the price, I found it worthwhile and very easy to use. Tickets arrived VERY quickly as well. Well, one of them - my ticket for Ayu I just had to print out at a 7-11 when I arrived in Japan.
Old 21st January 2018, 10:18 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
I used japanconcerttickets.com for a couple of concerts last month. While it adds a bit to the price, I found it worthwhile and very easy to use. Tickets arrived VERY quickly as well. Well, one of them - my ticket for Ayu I just had to print out at a 7-11 when I arrived in Japan.
Thanks for the info! I still haven't been able to get tickets from them, as they seem to be very busy now, but they have responded quickly to emails. How early did you buy tickets and did they ship to where you live? My main problem is not having a shipping address while in Japan and I'm only going to arrive a few days before the show, a few weeks from now. JCT said they'd ship to a post office where I can pick up (I think it's called kyoku dome?) but you only have 10 days to pick them up before returned to sender. So timing and shipping are the biggest challenge in my case. Also, just in case anyone was thinking of using Tenso to forward tickets to your foreign address, concert tickets are one of the few things they will NOT ship out of country.
Old 22nd January 2018, 12:37 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Thanks for the info! I still haven't been able to get tickets from them, as they seem to be very busy now, but they have responded quickly to emails. How early did you buy tickets and did they ship to where you live? My main problem is not having a shipping address while in Japan and I'm only going to arrive a few days before the show, a few weeks from now. JCT said they'd ship to a post office where I can pick up (I think it's called kyoku dome?) but you only have 10 days to pick them up before returned to sender. So timing and shipping are the biggest challenge in my case. Also, just in case anyone was thinking of using Tenso to forward tickets to your foreign address, concert tickets are one of the few things they will NOT ship out of country.
They shipped one to to me direct once I had paid - and it was very quick, took a week maximum. I ordered about 4 weeks before I left for Japan, so I think with 3 weeks you should be ok. If you can get your ticket beforehand it means one less thing to worry about, but that's just me.
Old 22nd January 2018, 02:01 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
They shipped one to to me direct once I had paid - and it was very quick, took a week maximum. I ordered about 4 weeks before I left for Japan, so I think with 3 weeks you should be ok. If you can get your ticket beforehand it means one less thing to worry about, but that's just me.
Ah ok. Thanks! I will try to get them to do that for me then!
Old 22nd January 2018, 09:11 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNeilson View Post
Just got back from today’s concert in Sapporo, Ayu sang Many Classic Moments after the encore, I’m guessing mainly because of the recent Komuro and Keiko news... it was touching.
Thanks for the update! I wonder if the lyrics also fit the situation...

Quote:
Stick with me, even if I waver, if I should disappear someday
Stick with me, it doesn’t matter, if we should both disappear someday
Old 22nd January 2018, 09:51 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
I immediately googled this and got sad.
Old 22nd January 2018, 08:00 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Quote:
Hey question! Did she sing the album version of "ourselves" or is it the new mix from the first leg of the tour & Music Station performance?

Hi everyone! I'm thinking of getting tickets to one of the Kobe shows on viagogo. Has anyone used this service? It's legit??

Last edited by Yoake; 24th January 2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: double post
Old 23rd January 2018, 03:33 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Thanks for the info! I still haven't been able to get tickets from them, as they seem to be very busy now, but they have responded quickly to emails.
Maybe also try Accio Japan. I got replies within a few hours for the tickets for the B1A4 fan meeting in Odaiba.

Also got this in the mail from TA: A special promotion is held at Nagoya venue, we hope you look forward to it!!

I'm super excited about what the Nagoya special event is gonna be! I hope it's not just an ink stamp on your hand or something lmao

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 23rd January 2018, 08:44 AM
æternal Initiate

Anyone attending the 1/29 show in Nagoya next week? I’m supposed to work until late afternoon but i cancelled it because Ayu was my priority loooool I’m free for Lunchtime onwards if anyone wants to hangout

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 24th January 2018, 02:46 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I finally got a ticket so I'm going the 29th as well! I'm also taking the day off.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.

Tags
just the beginning -20-, sacrifice, tour 2017