The 10th Anna Tsuchiya's Thread: COVER BEST + NAKE'd ~Soul Issue~ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 30th December 2019, 06:42 PM
visionfactory's Avatar
visionfactory visionfactory is offline
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 5,349
Anna will hold 4 concerts (2 concerts each date) in February for her birthday

ANNA TSUCHIYA "Birthday Live 2020"

2020.02.05 Osaka
2020.02.26 Tokyo
__________________
Concerts I've attended:
[2020] E-girls, Happiness, SYY & Girls˛ at E-girls XX PERFECT LIVE 2011▶︎2020 (Mie, Japan)
[2020] ayumi hamasaki at TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A -Saigo no Trouble- (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Aikawa Nanase at LIVE TOUR 2020 forbidden (Tokyo, Japan)
[2020] AI at Concert 2020 Baby You Can Cry (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Ai Otsuka at aio piano vol.7 (Nagoya, Japan)
[2020] Anna Tsuchiya at Birthday Live 2020 (Osaka, Japan)
Spoiler:
[2019] BoA, Red Velvet, YURI & HYO at SMTOWN LIVE IN SANTIAGO (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Juice=Juice at LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour~ (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Do As Infinity at Anime Friends 2017 (Santiago, Chile)
[2015] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2012] After School & RaNia at Music Bank World Tour (Viņa del Mar, Chile)
[2011] m.o.v.e at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 27th January 2020, 04:02 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is online now
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 104,623
avex Taiwan uploaded this short video of Anna which she wished everyone happy Lunar New Year

https://www.facebook.com/avextw/videos/151857666233179/

Anna tried her best to speak Mandarin which's not easy to do for a Japanese

Luckily the video has Mandarin subtitles which I'm able to read what Anna said even though Traditional Mandarin is not my forte

After Anna wished everyone happy Lunar New Year , she said with this year being the year of the rat , it's her year ie. she was born in the year of the rat

And Anna hopes that she'll be able to perform in Taiwan again in the near future & that everyone will have a good 2020
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 46 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 29th January 2020, 07:44 PM
visionfactory's Avatar
visionfactory visionfactory is offline
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 5,349
A chinese song would be so nice
__________________
Concerts I've attended:
[2020] E-girls, Happiness, SYY & Girls˛ at E-girls XX PERFECT LIVE 2011▶︎2020 (Mie, Japan)
[2020] ayumi hamasaki at TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A -Saigo no Trouble- (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Aikawa Nanase at LIVE TOUR 2020 forbidden (Tokyo, Japan)
[2020] AI at Concert 2020 Baby You Can Cry (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Ai Otsuka at aio piano vol.7 (Nagoya, Japan)
[2020] Anna Tsuchiya at Birthday Live 2020 (Osaka, Japan)
Spoiler:
[2019] BoA, Red Velvet, YURI & HYO at SMTOWN LIVE IN SANTIAGO (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Juice=Juice at LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour~ (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Do As Infinity at Anime Friends 2017 (Santiago, Chile)
[2015] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2012] After School & RaNia at Music Bank World Tour (Viņa del Mar, Chile)
[2011] m.o.v.e at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 1st February 2020, 04:44 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is online now
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 104,623
Special cocktail drink will be sold at next Wed's Birthday Live 2020 in Billboard Live OSAKA



http://www.billboard-live.com/pg/sho...t=11866&shop=2

Before that I didn't know Anna was born in the year of the rat just like my mum

Now I do
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 46 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12th February 2020, 11:38 AM
natapan's Avatar
natapan natapan is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 872
Anna's setlist for her Birthday Live in Osaka last week:

1. Somebody Help Me
MC
2. LUCIFER
3. I'm addicted to you
4. Without You
MC
5. MY FATE
6. Voice of butterfly
7. Stand by me
8. Kuroi Namida
MC
9. knock down
10. zero
11. rose

ENCORE

Alive
Best of You
MC
Melt Into Blue

Credit: yshrbb on Instagram

That's such a weird setlist for this kind of live! She usually performs her ballads and many covers but this time is quite different! Although "Alive" and "Best of You" are probably covers (for Sia's and Foo Fighters' songs respectively) I wish those were new songs, it wouldn't be the 1st time she performs songs before releasing them (she did that with Melt Into Blue and UP TO YOU back in 2013)
__________________

twitter tumblr blog

Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12th February 2020, 12:27 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is online now
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 104,623
I agree , some of the song choices in the setlist are quite weird especially given the venue

Billboard Live OSAKA is a premium entertainment venue that has a live band and unlike the usual concert venues , you have to wear formal attire if not you will not be allowed in

In this context , the more harder emo rock songs probably were given a musical makeover in the setlist
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 46 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12th February 2020, 06:18 PM
visionfactory's Avatar
visionfactory visionfactory is offline
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 5,349
I luckily attended Anna's Birthday Live and Tears of love was delicious!!

When we were just on the fourth song "knock down" Anna went downstairs to sing to the seats!! Before going downstairs she asked everyone to move and make some noise, so things went crazy, it was really fun!! I really don't know HOW to dance a rock song so I was just there clappin and jumping lol but I managed to handshake Anna I was so happy. I attended to the second gig so the setlist was sightly different.

She sang Lady Gaga's movie song so beautifully I was about to cry

I was dissapointed that nobody bought Anna's merchandise...
__________________
Concerts I've attended:
[2020] E-girls, Happiness, SYY & Girls˛ at E-girls XX PERFECT LIVE 2011▶︎2020 (Mie, Japan)
[2020] ayumi hamasaki at TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A -Saigo no Trouble- (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Aikawa Nanase at LIVE TOUR 2020 forbidden (Tokyo, Japan)
[2020] AI at Concert 2020 Baby You Can Cry (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Ai Otsuka at aio piano vol.7 (Nagoya, Japan)
[2020] Anna Tsuchiya at Birthday Live 2020 (Osaka, Japan)
Spoiler:
[2019] BoA, Red Velvet, YURI & HYO at SMTOWN LIVE IN SANTIAGO (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Juice=Juice at LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour~ (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Do As Infinity at Anime Friends 2017 (Santiago, Chile)
[2015] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2012] After School & RaNia at Music Bank World Tour (Viņa del Mar, Chile)
[2011] m.o.v.e at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 13th February 2020, 10:48 AM
natapan's Avatar
natapan natapan is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
I luckily attended Anna's Birthday Live and Tears of love was delicious!!

When we were just on the fourth song "knock down" Anna went downstairs to sing to the seats!! Before going downstairs she asked everyone to move and make some noise, so things went crazy, it was really fun!! I really don't know HOW to dance a rock song so I was just there clappin and jumping lol but I managed to handshake Anna I was so happy. I attended to the second gig so the setlist was sightly different.

She sang Lady Gaga's movie song so beautifully I was about to cry

I was dissapointed that nobody bought Anna's merchandise...
This is actually the second stage setlist 🤔 Maybe they changed things a little! I thought it was official because it was a picture of the setlist on the stage

I think it's such a shame to not release DVDs of these concerts... Or at least a CD, since she doesn't release new music
__________________

twitter tumblr blog

Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 13th February 2020, 01:01 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is online now
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 104,623
Yeah I agree cos the interior inside Billboard Live OSAKA is different from a typical concert venue as not only it's much smaller but it's more upclose and personal in a formal setting

Same thing goes for Nagoya Blue Note , Blue Note Tokyo that Anna used to perform in before

I know Anna doesn't sell well anymore but it wouldn't hurt for avex to release at least digest footages of such premium live concerts she did over the years :s

It's better than having 0 footages to begin with
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 46 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 15th February 2020, 11:10 AM
natapan's Avatar
natapan natapan is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Yeah I agree cos the interior inside Billboard Live OSAKA is different from a typical concert venue as not only it's much smaller but it's more upclose and personal in a formal setting

Same thing goes for Nagoya Blue Note , Blue Note Tokyo that Anna used to perform in before

I know Anna doesn't sell well anymore but it wouldn't hurt for avex to release at least digest footages of such premium live concerts she did over the years :s

It's better than having 0 footages to begin with
When Anna stopped releasing full albums and the only thing she was releasing were mini albums, and most of them with only one or two original songs in them, I used to blame avex a lot because she's really talented and she could be doing great music but they're not giving her a chance...

But since it's been a few years since she released anything I feel like it's not just avex, it's her also. Whenever she's doing an interview and she's asked about new music, she always responds that she likes to try new things and this time I think she has no idea of what to do with her music. I really appreciate that she's trying her best, but Anna, REALLY, it's okay if you release some music that sounds similar to what you've done before xDDDD BUT DO SOMETHING I BEG YOU!

Luckily in the last interviews from Shanghai and Tianjin she said she was working on something and that there were a few more things to get ready so hopefully this year will have something
__________________

twitter tumblr blog


Last edited by natapan; 15th February 2020 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 15th February 2020, 05:40 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is online now
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 104,623
For this type of situation it's hard to say especially since Anna also does other things in showbiz and music just so happens to be 1 of them

I followed Anna's music for a really long time now , way back when she contributed rose for the NANA anime in 2006

What made me like Anna was that for every PV she used to make years ago , she always had a different look in it and seems like most if not all the time she was able to portray so many different looks so effortlessly

I don't know what happened along the way , probably non music related stuff had a cause in this

And this year will be a decade since Anna last released RULE which was her last full length studio album which's just wow o_O

Frankly if Anna wants to release a new studio album unannounced digitally , I don't mind it as long as the material's good especially now at this era , physical CD sales are starting to be a thing of the past

I like some of the cover songs Anna did but that comes a time when enough is enough & I want new Anna original music :s

Lastly with this year being Anna's 15th anniversary in the music business , I sure hope she will do something worth celebrating & not let this milestone fade into obscurity D:
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 46 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site


Last edited by KarenPang; 15th February 2020 at 05:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 27th February 2020, 12:19 PM
natapan's Avatar
natapan natapan is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 872


Photos & Setlist from yesterday's live at Blue Note Tokyo.

She looks so beautiful ToT Please release some new music... I always feel so proud and happy but sad at the same time whenever I see these kind of photos!
__________________

twitter tumblr blog

Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 28th February 2020, 03:03 AM
visionfactory's Avatar
visionfactory visionfactory is offline
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 5,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
For this type of situation it's hard to say especially since Anna also does other things in showbiz and music just so happens to be 1 of them

I followed Anna's music for a really long time now , way back when she contributed rose for the NANA anime in 2006

What made me like Anna was that for every PV she used to make years ago , she always had a different look in it and seems like most if not all the time she was able to portray so many different looks so effortlessly

I don't know what happened along the way , probably non music related stuff had a cause in this

And this year will be a decade since Anna last released RULE which was her last full length studio album which's just wow o_O

Frankly if Anna wants to release a new studio album unannounced digitally , I don't mind it as long as the material's good especially now at this era , physical CD sales are starting to be a thing of the past

I like some of the cover songs Anna did but that comes a time when enough is enough & I want new Anna original music :s

Lastly with this year being Anna's 15th anniversary in the music business , I sure hope she will do something worth celebrating & not let this milestone fade into obscurity D:
Are the covers part of the music scene crisis in Japan? 4/6 concerts I attended they featured covers and for a moment I was like "ok I'm done with the covers please sing your original music"

Anyone can say now idols are "the thing" but I tried so hard and couldn't find AKB CDs in Japan (Seriously WTF?) I went to AKB48 and NMB48 offical shops and they were a very depressing place...

The only thing I see Anna releasing soon is maybe a cover released digitally...
__________________
Concerts I've attended:
[2020] E-girls, Happiness, SYY & Girls˛ at E-girls XX PERFECT LIVE 2011▶︎2020 (Mie, Japan)
[2020] ayumi hamasaki at TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A -Saigo no Trouble- (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Aikawa Nanase at LIVE TOUR 2020 forbidden (Tokyo, Japan)
[2020] AI at Concert 2020 Baby You Can Cry (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Ai Otsuka at aio piano vol.7 (Nagoya, Japan)
[2020] Anna Tsuchiya at Birthday Live 2020 (Osaka, Japan)
Spoiler:
[2019] BoA, Red Velvet, YURI & HYO at SMTOWN LIVE IN SANTIAGO (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Juice=Juice at LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour~ (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Do As Infinity at Anime Friends 2017 (Santiago, Chile)
[2015] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2012] After School & RaNia at Music Bank World Tour (Viņa del Mar, Chile)
[2011] m.o.v.e at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 28th February 2020, 05:00 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is online now
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 104,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
Are the covers part of the music scene crisis in Japan? 4/6 concerts I attended they featured covers and for a moment I was like "ok I'm done with the covers please sing your original music"

Anyone can say now idols are "the thing" but I tried so hard and couldn't find AKB CDs in Japan (Seriously WTF?) I went to AKB48 and NMB48 offical shops and they were a very depressing place...

The only thing I see Anna releasing soon is maybe a cover released digitally...
I don't know it depends on the artiste you support cos it cannot be all the artistes in Japan will perform covers in their setlist

And for the AKB family tree , I'm no expert but sometimes finding their stuff online is more easier as compared to going to the physical 2nd hand stores
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 46 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 28th February 2020, 12:57 PM
DevilsClap's Avatar
DevilsClap DevilsClap is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,163
Covers are probably "save" I dunno... but when someone covers a song most people might already know this song from the original Artist/Band and might give the cover a listen?

I do miss new stuff from her too though..I loved the Nana days
even though Lucifer was really amazing too..how long has it been since that was released? lol
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 28th February 2020, 01:53 PM
natapan's Avatar
natapan natapan is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsClap View Post
even though Lucifer was really amazing too..how long has it been since that was released? lol
2014 soooo... 6 years already lol
And her cover album in 2015 was really nice to listen to but...

I personally don't mind waiting for new stuff to come, but HONESTLY, she said two years ago that she was working on stuff, nothing happened, then she had two daughters and a couple of months ago she said that she was working on music, but that there were some details to fix or something so she couldn't talk about it but I just don't know what to believe anymore

People on weibo asked her a lot about new music and she was like "be patient"... NO GIRL, it's been too long! XDDD
__________________

twitter tumblr blog

Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 28th February 2020, 07:30 PM
visionfactory's Avatar
visionfactory visionfactory is offline
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 5,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsClap View Post
Covers are probably "save" I dunno... but when someone covers a song most people might already know this song from the original Artist/Band and might give the cover a listen?

I do miss new stuff from her too though..I loved the Nana days
even though Lucifer was really amazing too..how long has it been since that was released? lol
I remember I was a bit lost at following Anna at that time but LUCIFER caught me again and it was so good
__________________
Concerts I've attended:
[2020] E-girls, Happiness, SYY & Girls˛ at E-girls XX PERFECT LIVE 2011▶︎2020 (Mie, Japan)
[2020] ayumi hamasaki at TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A -Saigo no Trouble- (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Aikawa Nanase at LIVE TOUR 2020 forbidden (Tokyo, Japan)
[2020] AI at Concert 2020 Baby You Can Cry (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Ai Otsuka at aio piano vol.7 (Nagoya, Japan)
[2020] Anna Tsuchiya at Birthday Live 2020 (Osaka, Japan)
Spoiler:
[2019] BoA, Red Velvet, YURI & HYO at SMTOWN LIVE IN SANTIAGO (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Juice=Juice at LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour~ (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Do As Infinity at Anime Friends 2017 (Santiago, Chile)
[2015] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2012] After School & RaNia at Music Bank World Tour (Viņa del Mar, Chile)
[2011] m.o.v.e at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 22nd May 2020, 04:09 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is online now
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 104,623
avex today uploaded Switch On!performance from 超英雄祭 KAMEN RIDER × SUPER SENTAI LIVE & SHOW 2020 which was held beginning of the year at Yokohama Arena



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1nJ7D0ThVs
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 46 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 23rd May 2020, 01:56 AM
AJFmzk's Avatar
AJFmzk AJFmzk is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 686
I always forget that Yoshio Nomura is part of Kamen Rider music staff...I think Enrique is also. Just so used to seeing them play with Ayu that I forget they have their own projects.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 23rd July 2020, 12:23 PM
natapan's Avatar
natapan natapan is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 872
Anna's opened her own YouTube channel, where she'll be posting videos of her cooking, singing, working out and more. Show her first video some love and subscribe to her channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR9...hE4kEsORd-qPKg
__________________

twitter tumblr blog

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anna tsuchiya

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.