[Koda Kumi] The 207th Thread - Take a Walk in the Summer of '21 - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th October 2021, 07:27 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
If you type in her name it was the third thing on the list

http://https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-113176?s_ssid=e463b36176ef296eb9
Thanks for this!
Old 26th October 2021, 09:27 AM
Because of You Initiate

Omg all my concerns in these posts! I don't know what to do, it's a collection item and the box it's beautiful and I want to support her but... dunno what to do.. and time it's running out T_T...

it's either the boxset or new airpods... dunno what to do... what are you thinking guys? what you decided to do!
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 26th October 2021, 11:39 AM
End of the World Initiate

The regular version is on yesasia

https://www.yesasia.com/global/best-...0-en/info.html

I hope cdjapn will list it. I don't want to spend 70€ on yesasia for free shipping.

I emailed cdjapan asking for the best regular version, so I'm waiting for and answer soon.

Ok, I received the answer:

We are sorry to inform you the item you requested is not available on CDJapan.
It is because the record company does not allow to sell to oversea.

So what the f*ck? Avex really? I'm so sad I can't get it trought cdjapan. I search on play-asia but nothing. So I have to spend 76€ from yesasia to get it with an ayu towel. I hope I don't have to pay taxes when I received it.

Last edited by Isicio; 26th October 2021 at 11:56 AM.
Old 26th October 2021, 12:07 PM
appears Initiate

^ Thanks for the info. This is weird that CD Japan propose the fan club edition but not the regular one…
I guess I’ll go with Yesasia as well.
An westerns fans order to Neowing without having Japanese address ?

Instagram

Old 26th October 2021, 12:35 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

The FC/mu-mo version is up on CD Japan's proxy service (middleman), that's why that works. Somebody asked for it to be listed.
You have to pay extra fees on top of the item price because of it as well.
You can do the same with the regular edition, buying through CD Japan's proxy service e.g. from amazon.jp, but it's going to be more expensive as well.

Karen already mentioned the overseas shipping restrictions on the last page.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 26th October 2021 at 12:46 PM.
Old 26th October 2021, 12:52 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Can't say I'm surprised by this

It's so bizarre to say the least & here I thought only Sony Japan was so narrow minded in imposing region block issues for their artistes' YouTube videos before they realised how dumb it's especially if you know how to bypass things using VPN

Next is to see if avex Taiwan will make Kuu's best album . They did not made re(CORD) but they made angeL / monsteR so :@

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 26th October 2021, 02:30 PM
Because of You Initiate

damn that's pretty weird... I just checked it's super expensive on yesasia... but wait! there's another option i'll check

some time later...

YES! it's also on HMV here's the link for whoever needs it! they don't have the fc version tho...

https://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Kumi...-2020_12234609

edit: I decided to order it (along kyary's new album) it's probably going to be the last physical album I buy so yeah.
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)

Last edited by minkAYuko; 26th October 2021 at 02:33 PM.
Old 26th October 2021, 03:07 PM
appears Initiate

^ right I paid 66€ for the standard edition…
At this price Girl better not skip my favorite singles in this edition lol

I think it’s the first CD I buy since Namie´s Finally in 2017.

Instagram

Old 26th October 2021, 03:43 PM

@minkAYuko I think you should email HMV Japan to confirm with them if they're allowed to ship Kuu's BEST overseas

If CDJapan says no then it should be the same for HMV Japan , except if avex decides to show favouritism to HMV Japan which I highly doubt so

Although customer service wise , CDJapan's still the best . HMV Japan's not that good & quite aloof from my experience dealing with them

I also saw V6's final studio album & final best album listed on HMV Japan but with what CDJapan has said about them not able to ship their releases overseas , I will not take my chances to order via HMV Japan

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 26th October 2021, 04:21 PM
Because of You Initiate

^interesting... I'm going to send it a message right now!. Yes cdjapan it's really great and superior yes but i haven't had any complaints with costumer service on HMV it's the handling of packages that's always been a problem to me since they roll up posters.

hopefully they answer me soon!
Old 26th October 2021, 04:43 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkAYuko View Post
^interesting... I'm going to send it a message right now!. Yes cdjapan it's really great and superior yes but i haven't had any complaints with costumer service on HMV it's the handling of packages that's always been a problem to me since they roll up posters.

My experience with hMV were much better as with CDJapan.
Old 26th October 2021, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkAYuko View Post

It's better for you to ask 1st before you order , if not you'll be in a situation where you order BEST then HMV Japan says oh we can't ship BEST to you due to avex

At least if you ask now you have assurance upfront if HMV Japan can ship BEST to you

Also HMV Japan folds posters & stuff them inside the EMS envelope as it's the only shipping method they use for international orders , unlike CDJapan

Old 26th October 2021, 09:32 PM
SEASONS Initiate

^I mean if they can’t ship it he’s entitled to get his money back all the way.
Also, why don’t you try creating a tenso account and order from whatever site you want and get it shipped to there? From tenso you can change the product’s value and avoid custom charges even. (Don’t know if this cant be done now, but it is how I used to purchase from mumo/TA shop some years ago)
Old 26th October 2021, 10:32 PM
End of the World Initiate

Taiwan version of the box will be great. Like A BALLADS 2.
Old 26th October 2021, 10:56 PM
Because of You Initiate

Still no answer from HMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
It's better for you to ask 1st before you order , if not you'll be in a situation where you order BEST then HMV Japan says oh we can't ship BEST to you due to avex

At least if you ask now you have assurance upfront if HMV Japan can ship BEST to you

Also HMV Japan folds posters & stuff them inside the EMS envelope as it's the only shipping method they use for international orders , unlike CDJapan
Yeah I thought there would be some kind of warning before I placed my order but since it was available I venture to buy it (along the other cd) and yeah I ask them to cancel my whole order in case they have that rule for overseas buyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
^I mean if they can’t ship it he’s entitled to get his money back all the way.
Also, why don’t you try creating a tenso account and order from whatever site you want and get it shipped to there? From tenso you can change the product’s value and avoid custom charges even. (Don’t know if this cant be done now, but it is how I used to purchase from mumo/TA shop some years ago)
yeah hopefully!

YEah tenso is good and all but as far as my research went, you have to do some paperwork before you can even place an order, they have to send you a postcard to confirm your address so that takes at least some weeks. so now I know I should have complete that part xD.

I think someone else mention that you can buy it from mu-mo with the "worldshopping" link that appears there haven't tried that one.
Old 27th October 2021, 09:08 AM

@Isicio It will be a nice surprise if avex Taiwan was able to make the fanclub / mu-mo version of BEST , like what they did with Ayu's A BALLADS 2 & MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ Blu-ray

@minkAYuko The other supposedly good middleman to use is Buyee (I've seen their name on Tower Records Japan's website) but I have no experience dealing with them so I do not know

The middleman that I used to use a long time ago & I still find them great is Japan Auction Agency

https://www.japan-auction-agency.com/

Tenso & CDJapan's middleman services both only offer EMS for shipping unlike JAA where they give you 6 different options

Last edited by KarenPang; 27th October 2021 at 09:10 AM.
Old 27th October 2021, 06:27 PM
SEASONS Initiate

It seems we’re getting new recordings of “hands” and “walk of my life” as well according to her insta stories. The fact that she considered re-recording walk of my life makes me feel old af Like, it has been almost 7 years already? Where did my time go?
Old 27th October 2021, 07:03 PM
still alone Initiate

Do we know if the re-recordings will replace the originals on the release? Or if they'll be tacked on at the end as sort of bonus tracks?
Old 27th October 2021, 07:07 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ No, we dont know it the new tracks will replace old ones, or even if they'll be in the regular version... Gosh, I wish they'd announce the proper contents already, but from the looks of it Kumi hasnt finished recordings yet and they probably don't want to have to change somehting previously announced... btw would love to see WOML making it to the best even tho it wasnt a single.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Last edited by Gustavopc; 27th October 2021 at 07:29 PM.
Old 27th October 2021, 10:02 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

ugh announce the full content already
Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi; queen of live