ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [I] - Page 24 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th April 2009, 10:29 PM
Rule Protector

Can anybody shed some light on the amount of screens? From the picture, it could look as if there's 5 screens, 1 in the back and 2 on each side.

truehappiness posted "extravagant use of screens" so it could be.
Old 12th April 2009, 10:36 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

possible, but someone said 6 screens, so its either 3 screens each side(and 1 big one in the back that wasnt counted?) or 2 on each side and 2 on the back
Old 12th April 2009, 10:39 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Wow love the new pics! ^^
And 6 screens? Awesomeness!!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 12th April 2009, 10:46 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post

(upper left)
Is that Ayu singing limp wristed??!! Haha We haven't seen that since like...2002! Hahha Love when old habits come back!
Old 12th April 2009, 10:52 PM
Rule Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
possible, but someone said 6 screens, so its either 3 screens each side(and 1 big one in the back that wasnt counted?) or 2 on each side and 2 on the back
Maybe the back screen is one that opens up in the middle like usual, creating 2 screens.
Old 12th April 2009, 10:56 PM
until that Day… Initiate

about the whole costumes thingy

i still disappointed with it.. because Ayu has never really done like this before in her past arena tours..
look at MY STORY, (m)u, Secret, GUITY, all of those ATs have different concept and style..and when i saw pictures of the costumes of NL AT, it has all reminded me of PCDL and should have mentioned this tour as PCDL part II....all the clothes are too much a like~

but maybe, it's still understandable of why she recycled most of her PCDL costumes for NL AT..probably she lacked of time to create new ones.. we all know that she has been going back and forth from Japan to US for recording and PV shooting..it happened around March where the arena tour will start on April..

as much as i disappointed with the costumes, but i love that she sang all the new songs , maybe that's the way of her to cover up all her recycled costumes? because she has never sung all the new songs from the new album in ATs before~

a friend of mine who went on the 2nd night of the concerts said that her vocal is much better than last year's~
Old 12th April 2009, 10:56 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

thats what i meant(sorry if it wasnt included well in my sentence) or it could be two screens above each other which can go up and down?
Old 12th April 2009, 11:10 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
about the whole costumes thingy

i still disappointed with it.. because Ayu has never really done like this before in her past arena tours..
look at MY STORY, (m)u, Secret, GUITY, all of those ATs have different concept and style..and when i saw pictures of the costumes of NL AT, it has all reminded me of PCDL and should have mentioned this tour as PCDL part II....all the clothes are too much a like~

but maybe, it's still understandable of why she recycled most of her PCDL costumes for NL AT..probably she lacked of time to create new ones.. we all know that she has been going back and forth from Japan to US for recording and PV shooting..it happened around March where the arena tour will start on April..

as much as i disappointed with the costumes, but i love that she sang all the new songs , maybe that's the way of her to cover up all her recycled costumes? because she has never sung all the new songs from the new album in ATs before~

a friend of mine who went on the 2nd night of the concerts said that her vocal is much better than last year's~
i do agree, i'm sure that ayu's performance is and will be great. i think once i see and hear some video my altitude about the whole thing will change.

Last edited by ayulove_18; 12th April 2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12th April 2009, 11:25 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNany View Post
I love these photos, I guess the costiumes didn't appear nice also because the shots were bad (angle, size, quality). Here we have better ones and they look much better.
Old 13th April 2009, 12:08 AM
JEWEL Initiate

^ I love the photos She looks great <3
Old 13th April 2009, 12:20 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

found some new pics xD:

credits go to chocoholic_labo & supreme19791228 (yahoo auctions)

In The Corner costume is the "&%$# same D:

Old 13th April 2009, 12:22 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I really like the cheerleader outfit!
Old 13th April 2009, 12:26 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

thanks for the new pics! lol it looks like she's having so much fun in the cheerleader outfit. but that high kick..noo
i hope she did that same thing she did in AT08 in depend on you/fly high where she pushes her booty out and gasps
Old 13th April 2009, 12:57 AM
no more words Initiate

lol @ the high kick. great view for those who dig it xD
Old 13th April 2009, 01:08 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Wtf. It's like a condensed version of PCDL with a hint of NEXT LEVEL.

Ayu...seriously? This could have been so much better, meaning it could have actually been good.
Old 13th April 2009, 01:13 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

she looks like Cleopatra with the wig in the purple outfit. I can't really see which outfit she used for GREEN though.
Old 13th April 2009, 01:19 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I don't see the Mario Bros outfit xD lol

Old 13th April 2009, 01:45 AM
until that Day… Initiate

The Mario Bros thingy is on the opening video for EnergizE song..
so Ayu in the video is like she's in the Mario bros world, where she ate mushroom, she can be smaller or bigger, and if she meets monsters, she will become smaller~
i think the Mario Bros outfit is the red cheerleader one~
Old 13th April 2009, 02:13 AM
still alone Initiate

After I see all the costumes in better qualirty and re-think. They're all great, some are recycled yes, but ayu added some new details into them. YES, this is the word, 'DETAILS'.

01. The Rule/UNITE outfit is something different from Rule PV and MS Perf. It resembles both, but she aded those rhinestones on her boots/legs and waist and cuffs

02. Cheerleader outfit, yeh this is new

03. Mini gray outfit, I'd love it more if it's not gray, plus the misplaced of pockets. But it still looks nice ^^. New costumes. Thou I think it's what namie would wear.

04. In the corner...no comment ^^ She can just wear a nice tuxedo/suit kinda thing like evolution in BoCDL evolution. which is better.

05. Ballad section. the 1st gown is what ayu loves to wear, she use it many times. in PCDL it has big furry collar thingy but here she use big buttons? Then the Mermaid dress after it looks like PCDL mermaid dress but it's really different, colorwise and oher details.
I wish she will change the mermaid dress into big gowns like what she did last year.

05. The evolution/SIGNAL outfit, the pants look similarly to In the Corner. BUT HEY!!! look at what she did ner her ankle. she put 'rubber band' kinda thing to make it looks like 'tucked in' her boots or rather sth like tracking pants. Deja vu yes, but if we actually see it's sth 50:50, old style new detail. The corset top is nice. But Black again??? She should use red or other colour.

06. rollin'/Sparkle...no comment ^^. Purple is nice thou, but she can do it better, new costume ayu!

07. NEXT LEVEL outfit...no comment...she just added a jacket/trench coat. Which resembles MW in AT08. She can do itt better really...it's too simple ^^

08. Encore outfit....no comment, ayu can always change the jeans or boots ^^

Remember this is a year long tour. I bet somewhere after a-nation she'll come up with new style.
Old 13th April 2009, 03:18 AM
count down Initiate

Omg no her hair in Rule! >.< And wow the EnergizE segment looks adorable! Will she make me like EnergizE? Hahaha.

And okay, I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic on Friday and why does her Sparkle outfit remind me of that movie SO MUCH? Hahaha.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi hamasaki, concert, next level, tour