[Tutorial] How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006 (thread #2) - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 13th March 2008, 09:54 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tethevo View Post
How I wish we all get A block seats.

But, only advantage to TeamAyu is getting to enter the lottery before everyone else. While seats may be mildly better, some people can get 2nd floor seats. Even worse, some can't get any at all. (I couldnt get tix for first day and last day...)
Then who are all the lucky people who get all the A-block tickets?
I saw some other thread where they said those are all for fan club members.. but apparently not. Strange that there's no concert benefit for team ayu members though

Although I'm very happy about this thread, I probably wouldn't have been able to go to CDL07-08 without it! Thanks a lot!!
Old 14th March 2008, 01:23 AM
starting over Initiate

I got front row tickets to AT06 (m)u through the TA lottery system. Last year, my seats were really close to the stage at the center of the venue. But this year, I wasn't so lucky, I'm at 2nd level. The years before that, I had:
balcony at TA Live 2003 (but I was pregnant at the time and asked for that type of seat)
2nd level at AT04
arena seats that were a bit too far at AT05.

So it's really all about luck, even for TA members.
And I DO think there are concert benefits for TA members: we get seats before everybody else!! And we don't have to rush with the general public to get seats!
Old 25th March 2008, 12:43 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Repost of my post from another thread here:

Quote:
I've just arrived here in Tokyo, and been to two reseller shops, the one in Ueno and Harajuku. The one in Harajuku has practically NO choice at all, just 2 double tickets for Ayu. The one in Ueno has like 30+ tickets (single or double) and from all price ranges and almost all dates. So if anyone is going to buy from the reseller shops, only consider a quick visit to the onein Harajuku if you're with two people, otherwise, Ueno is your best bet. Haven't been to the one in Shibuya yet
That's it for my current report from Tokyo
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3
Old 25th March 2008, 03:12 PM
Far away Initiate

The Ueno is kinda hard to find since it's in the middle of everything, and Ueno is a big ward!

http://www.tiketking.co.jp/map2.html#ueno

I asked a local for directions and they took me there, hehe . I jsut remember it was close to a big white arcade.
Old 25th March 2008, 10:33 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I'm honestly glad I'm not buying tickets through a middleman or YAJ or whatever...I mean, going to a reseller shop would have been nice, but me and Raye will be getting in Japan the DAY before the final concert. I'm just happy I know someone who will be getting me official tickets (yet I have no clue where I will be sitting).

Also, Hatix, in the reseller shops you've been to, were there other items for sale other than tickets (like merchandise, etc)?

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 26th March 2008, 01:14 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post
I'm honestly glad I'm not buying tickets through a middleman or YAJ or whatever...I mean, going to a reseller shop would have been nice, but me and Raye will be getting in Japan the DAY before the final concert. I'm just happy I know someone who will be getting me official tickets (yet I have no clue where I will be sitting).

Also, Hatix, in the reseller shops you've been to, were there other items for sale other than tickets (like merchandise, etc)?
The one in Ueno only has tickets (I think, there was a second floor but didn't go there), the one in Harajuku has some merchandise, but also limited.

Next year, I'll probably get some tickets through the official way as well. I'm going to get/rent an address in JP.

@JinHamasaki
the shop in Ueno is actually easy to find, it's close to Ueno station, on Chuo Dori.
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3
Old 28th March 2008, 03:01 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatix View Post
Next year, I'll probably get some tickets through the official way as well. I'm going to get/rent an address in JP.
How do you rent an address? Or is there such a thing as P.O. box?

Eventually when I do leave Japan, I don't want to unsubscribe all the crap I'm subscribed to.
Old 2nd April 2008, 04:32 PM
Voyage Initiate

Alright. I have a few questions, I hope some of you guys can help me out.

I'm planning to go to Japan next year(2009), and inicially, I wanted to go between April and May(we're going for 2 weeks), but due to circumstances with my mother's job, we can't go before June 16. My question is:

Through the past few years, has anyone noticed what were the dates for her last few concerts?

I know that in this thread, on the first page it's written her last ones are 17-18 of June, but I read somewhere else that her last one is June 28th(I've even seen tickets being sold for that date on Yahoo Japan Auction).

I'd like an estimate of when are her last performances in Japan. I'm going to Japan for two weeks yes, but the main reason I'm going is to see Ayu. I just figured I might as well make it a long vacation and visit the country afterwards.

Do her last representation end around the same dates every year?

I'd definitely like to have a day in between the time I arrive and the time of the concert if possible. The time different and travelling for a long time will likely be tiring. (I live in Canada, if you wanted to know.)

Thanks so much in advance~
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 3rd April 2008, 08:33 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinHamasaki View Post
The Ueno is kinda hard to find since it's in the middle of everything, and Ueno is a big ward!

http://www.tiketking.co.jp/map2.html#ueno

I asked a local for directions and they took me there, hehe . I jsut remember it was close to a big white arcade.
Actually there are two different ticket shops in Ueno! There's one called ticket king and another which is called yokohama ticket (same company as the one in shibuya i think)

Both of the Ueno ones are quite easy to find actually, when I was there I found them accidentally. You can get to both by leaving the Ueno JR station from the first floor, the exit next to Hard Rock Cafe. Then just cross the first big street and follow the small streets below the train tracks! Ticket king is on the first side street and yokohama ticket are opposite the Keisei station, near a Yodobashi Camera store.
Old 4th April 2008, 10:39 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Location: Currently @ Ann Arbor, MI || originally from Hong Kong
I currently have the tickets for the final AT2008 concert, and since I have no experience in seeing Ayu's concerts whatsoever, I've been wondering for a while... around what time do we need to arrive for the concert? Does it matter if you arrive early or late?

Thanks. =) This thread is awesome!

I was saved by the love that I tried to keep away
Set by truehappiness

Twitter || Niall is pretty (tumblr)

Last edited by keikeiaznqueen; 4th April 2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 4th April 2008, 10:45 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by keikeiaznqueen View Post
I currently have the tickets for the final AT2008 concert, and since I have no experience in seeing Ayu's concerts whatsoever, I've been wondering for a while... around what time do we need to arrive for the concert? Does it matter if you arrive early or late?

Thanks. =) This thread is awesome!
If you want to buy goods, then you want to come early. Stands open some hours (1-2 or more...forget) before they open the hall for entry. Some goods CAN sell out that particular day.

And, obviously, if you arrive too close to concert starting time, you may be lining up with all those that are cutting in close. Then going into the hall and actually getting to your seat may take longer than you expect.
Old 7th April 2008, 04:12 AM
Because of You Initiate

Does anyone know about ticket reseller shops in Osaka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffiline View Post
Through the past few years, has anyone noticed what were the dates for her last few concerts?
These end dates should be correct:

ARENA TOUR 2004 - April 25th
ARENA TOUR 2005 - April 24th
ARENA TOUR 2006 - June 11th
ASIA TOUR 2007 - June 10th
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29th

So it's only 1/5 after June 16th. I guess best chance is to go late April/early May.
Old 7th April 2008, 01:19 PM
Voyage Initiate

^^^ Thanks for the response~

Though that would be hard for me to go april-may >.<
I'm not travelling on my own, and June 16th is the best date for the other person to leave.

Oh well, we'll see when the time comes I guess...

When are her Asia tour dates released usually? January?
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 7th April 2008, 10:10 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^ That's when her past two tour dates have been announced, if I remember correctly.

Well, I have a secured ticket for AT08, and if the other one isn't bought, then Neo Daydream also has a ticket! =D I ordered mine via Celga on YAJ. (It was only about $100, and I'll be in the B7 section! =D) Does anyone know where that would be (the B7 section), in the Yayogi Gymnasium? I'm so excited!! =D

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 10th April 2008, 03:50 AM
æternal Initiate

aww... so the only chance left for me to buy ticket is to find reseller shops =)
by the way...can anyone tell me some Ticket Reseller Shops here in Nagoya? Thanks in advance
Old 10th May 2008, 11:04 AM
MY ALL Initiate

Could someone please provide me with a full list of her concert dates for this tour? Both translated to English and in Japanese, so that I can update the dates here?

The first version of this thread ended up with over 15,000 views before it was locked because of the 500 posts limit! I thank all of you for that, to me it is amazing that this guide really ended up helping people in the way I intended it to.
Old 12th May 2008, 06:56 AM
TO BE Initiate

追加公演
2008/6/21(土) 大阪城ホール(大阪府) 17:30/18:30 キョードーチケットセンター
06-6223-8888
追加公演
2008/6/22(日) 大阪城ホール(大阪府) 15:00/16:00 キョードーチケットセンター
06-6223-8888
追加公演
2008/6/28(土) 国立代々木競技場第一体育館(東京都) 17:30/18:30 キョードー東京
03-3498-9999
追加公演
2008/6/29(日) 国立代々木競技場第一体育館(東京都) 15:00/16:00 キョードー東京
03-3498-9999

Translated:
2008/6/21(Sat) Osaka Jo Hall 5.30pm
2008/6/22(Sun) Osaka Jo Hall 3.00pm
2008/6/28(Sat) Yoyogi First Gymnasium Stadium 5.30pm
2008/6/29(Sun) Yoyogi First Gymnasium Stadium 3.00pm

The short summer is starting now
How many memories can I make with you?
The sun is just shining bright
And the waves are always rolling on the shore~

My Ayupans Collection

Old 15th May 2008, 05:06 PM
MY ALL Initiate

Thank you a lot, the information has been added.
Old 16th May 2008, 03:07 PM
TO BE Initiate

hello all,
i am planning to go to the Asia Tour for either 28th or 29th June. Currently i am trying my best to get concert tickets. I have a question and probably needs some help from those proficient in Japanese/living in Japan.

http://www.yokohamaticket.co.jp/tick...tid1=32&page=4

Check out the website of a Japan reseller shops above and help me see if the tickets price at sold at per unit.. as in for example:

the column states

Ticket price(販売価格) | Ticket quantity(枚数)
32,000 | 2

Does that means that the ticket costs 32,000yen for 2 tickets or 32,000yen for 1 tickets(total 64,000yen)???

The pricing of the tickets had been troubling me as i am trying hard to get ticket. I wanted to call the reseller shop to enquire about the pricings but i'm in Singapore. =(
Thanks in advance for any help.

/FeNgZhEnG

The short summer is starting now
How many memories can I make with you?
The sun is just shining bright
And the waves are always rolling on the shore~

My Ayupans Collection

Old 16th May 2008, 06:24 PM
MY ALL Initiate

In any shop I visited the price was for both tickets, so that would be 32,000 for 2 tickets.

But of course, some stores might have it different. I'm pretty sure I visited one Yokohama Ticket store though, the one in Ueno.