JYJ <Junsu | Jaejoong | Yoochun> - 1st THREAD - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 11th June 2016, 07:40 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I personally think everything looks good on Jaejoong, but I generally hate short hair, so yeah I also prefer him with a different hairstyle XD
Old 12th June 2016, 03:48 PM
Because of You Initiate

in general i'm not a fan of super short hair on asian guys. But then i also cannot stand longer hair too lol

yesterday i actually did something kind of evil because i know people who hate when i mess with photos to that sort of level. I photoshopped Ayu with Jaejoong. I'm still waiting for that dream duet to happen. lol THEY LOOK SO LOVELY TOGETHER.
Old 12th June 2016, 04:25 PM
Who... Initiate

Well it wouldn't be something that would be compelately impossible, a JaejoongxAyu Duet. They are really good friends in Real Life from what I know.
Old 12th June 2016, 05:58 PM
Because of You Initiate

^yeah but the problem is record labels i think. But yeah it's not entirely impossible. Though neither ever mentioned wanting to collaborate with each other in terms of music.
Old 12th June 2016, 06:14 PM
Who... Initiate

No, I don't think they ever have. but it would be awesome if it ever happened lol
Old 12th June 2016, 06:33 PM
Because of You Initiate

sometimes i wonder if they even keep in touch lol
Old 12th June 2016, 06:38 PM
Who... Initiate

From what I have seen, Jaejoong is really good about keeping in touch with all of his friends. So it's possible that they message one another from time to time. But honestly, since it's not really public, we will never know.
Old 13th June 2016, 09:34 AM
Because of You Initiate

^yeah, i'm actually baffled by the fact that despite of being friends they don't have a single pic together apart from that one where she's photographed with DBSK. Though then again she doesn't have a pic with GACKT either, but there's a lot of filmed footage on that friendship lol

i recently was watching some JYJ live videos. Can i say one thing though? Their choreogrphy kind of sucks. lol or maybe Jaejoong and the guys aren't the best of dancers.

BTW. I think i'm starting to dig Letting Go. The lyrics though..... i dunno why i even bother reading the translations sometimes...

Edit: cannot post a link but yoochun accused of raping some chick in the bathroom...wtf is going on?

Last edited by BlackSilence; 13th June 2016 at 02:23 PM.
Old 16th June 2016, 12:22 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Apparently there was a second sexual assault accusation against Yoochun... What a mess
Old 16th June 2016, 01:13 PM
Because of You Initiate

jesus what is going on. So the chick drops all the charges and now there's round 2? holly hell....
Old 16th June 2016, 02:43 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Well I heard that the police said the charges weren't actually dropped
Old 16th June 2016, 04:36 PM
Because of You Initiate

could they stop confusing people and say what it is for realz? one day they confirm it, the other they don't, and on the third there's an other victim... I'm so lost right here...
Old 16th June 2016, 08:36 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Idk I read that the boyfriend said that they dropped the charges, but the police said that this wasn't true. But it was yesterday or two days ago, so maybe I missed something.

But yeah, the latest release from CJes says that the accusations are not true (of course they'd say that pfft), but if they are true then Yoochun will retire
Old 16th June 2016, 09:10 PM
Because of You Initiate

cuz i've read yesterday that there were rumours that the charges were dropped but it wasn't confirmed untill later. That supposedly the sex was all consentual. But now there's an other victim apparently and yeah the company denies everything (as you said, dugh) and tells that if the acusations get confirmed, he would retire from entertainment industry.
This whole thing is such a massive mess it's hard to wrap my brain around it.

he was always my least favourite. I kind of would just ignore his existance but this is horrible. Oh and not to mention all the crap they were throwing about after all that broke loose. His supposed "secrets" that he smokes and doesn't really think about quiting and that asthma is just an excuse not to serve on the military base and that he's a loyal visitor to brothels and that he had some sort of a relationship with a sasaeng fan..lilke why do people who know nothing about him feel like they have the right to pour more crap over his head, when the guy has enough on his plate already?

I really am curious how they are going to deal with this stuff, this is going to stain his image permanently.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 16th June 2016 at 09:18 PM.
Old 16th June 2016, 10:12 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Tbh I don't really care if he goes to brothels or not as long as he doesn't do it behind his significant other's back. But rape is really serious and I'll lose all respect for him if the accusations are true.

And yeah, even if the charges are dropped... The thing is, they might have dropped the charges because C-Jes offered them compensation or even threatened them. It just seems really weird that all of a sudden the girl decided that it was all consensual. But I won't jump to conclusions yet.

I wasn't a huge fan of him, but I always liked him... And this will definitely affect the other two and JYJ as a whole.
Old 16th June 2016, 10:33 PM
Because of You Initiate

i have to say, i don't really care if any of them would have went with prostitution, i wouldn't care even if Jae did it. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone they a free to do whatever they want. But rape isn't something to f around with. It's a very serious thing, and if they are messing with him...that's plain evil. Man, these things make me nervous.
Old 16th June 2016, 11:00 PM
Who... Initiate

As far as their dancing skills, Junsu is great. I think it's harder for Jaejoong because of his leg injury, I have one myself and I know it can flair up and be painful or stiff even if it's been repaired. But on the other hand he wasn't really the best dancer to begin with. He always seemed like he half assed the choreography to me, I don't know that's the only way I can explain it. He looks bored most of the time LOL.

This Sexual Assault business with Yoochun is outrageous. I will be honestly surprised if it turns out to be true. I mean there was a thing a few years ago about Jaejoong supposedly hit his fans that turned out to be untrue. I think if Yoochun was guilty of these crimes, it would have come out well before now. It's the type of thing that he couldn't have hided in my opinion. But even if he's cleared of these charges. It will do irreparable damage to his reputation. I think we may need to prepare for Yoochun's retirement.

He was always my least favorite member but I still did not want anything like this for him. Poor Jaejoong and Junsu too, I know they are feeling for their friend. This has to be hard for them. I can only hope that if this rumor is not true. It does not ruin Yoochun's career.

The charges themselves WERE dropped, but the police decided to continue investigating. The second girl came forward because "the first girl gave her the courage to."

I mean, the fan part of me is saying he couldn't possibly ever do anything like this to someone. I met them, spent time with them, Yoochun just didn't seem the type. He's so caring and kind, but then again, they are celebrities. We will never REALLY know them. I just hope the truth comes out, no matter what it is.

Old 16th June 2016, 11:13 PM
Because of You Initiate

yeah jaejoong looks borred and uninterested most of the time in the live performances when it comes to dancing. But choreogrphy wise they don't have the best stuff as a group, either.

Jaejoong hitting his fans? It depends. Some can be annoying. Anyone could lose temper ya know. He's usually really sweet with them, at least on camera.

This whole rape scandal is getting unglier with every day: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatc...-rape-scandal/
Rape stuff is nasty in general and hard to proove, so whatever the case it's gonna leave a huge mark on his career and name.
I remember how the whole GACKT fandom blew up when a tabloid released info about how supposedly a woman came forward telling a story of him raping her at a hostess club some years ago. Man went MAD, and i mean MAD. He ranted probably 3 times on his blog and sued the magazine eventually. She never pressed any charges though, nor went to police, instead, told the tabloids. He's been followed by some crazy shit throughout his career and had a reputation of a weirdo, excentric who does some mad stuff on a daily basis. But these guys? i dunno, k-pop industry makes it all clean and sleak, that whenever something like that pops up it's almost imposible to believe in. But then again, you get fathers raping daughters and that's even worse, and it still happens. So i guess nothing is impossible.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 16th June 2016 at 11:22 PM.
Old 16th June 2016, 11:20 PM
Who... Initiate

After reading the article it just sounds to me like she wants money. I'm not saying there is any excuse if it's true what he did. but, from the sounds of everything that has come out before, all she wants is money.

Netizens are freaking PSYCHO lol, I mean super glue has been slipped into Yunho's drink, They called Jaejoong rude when he didn't stop to talk to fans when he got off the plane in Austria, It's amazing how crazy Korean Pop fans CAN be.

The chreography itself isn't very good, I can agree with that. Maybe that's why Jaejoong is so bored lol

Old 16th June 2016, 11:28 PM
Because of You Initiate

you know that's what bothers me. MONEY. I mean if you really got messed up you would want the guy in jail, not a few zeros in your bank account. That's not justice. I guess that's why it's so hard to believe in these things, because it all leans onto the money.

yeah i noticed koreans do make quite a big deal out of a sneaze, and i've heard stories of nutjobs pulling tricks on idols. I frankly wouldn't blame if someone smacked one or two for their brainless actions.

lol then again when you watch him perform his solo stuff, he seems to be on fire. POP is not his field. lol

Tags
jaejoong, junsu, jyj, yoochun