TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th March 2020, 03:32 AM
LIMIT Initiate

I'm so scared...
I won the lottery to go to see her live in June, it'd be my first trip to Japan and first time seeing Ayu live...
I hope things have calmed down by then T-T
I contacted the flight company and they said flights to Japan hadn't been canceled or had plans to be canceled... *crossing fingers*
Old 12th March 2020, 05:01 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulfy01 View Post
Well, that was $1500+ down the drain for me.
Holy cow that's a lot
Old 12th March 2020, 05:55 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
video on youtube exactly the same length as mkv rip I got from here
Only difference is the YouTube compression.
Old 13th March 2020, 01:43 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
I am so glad my plans to go to Japan this month fell through a couple of months ago. I would have planned things around seeing Ayu and I would feel heartbroken if I had gone and not been able to see her live. My heart goes out to everyone who has had to miss out on things because of Covid19.

I do hope she manages to find time to make some new music soon, it's been what, nearly 2 years since trouble?
I'm in my final 24 hours of decision making as to whether or not I risk going.
My airline won't refund or reschedule without making me pay the fees, nor will AirBnB.
Tomorrow 4:00pm is the latest time I can cancel and still get 50% back.

I want to go, but my Hiroshima trip is partially booked around Ayu and the Peace Musuem, which is closed, so I'm on edge at the moment, and really need to get out of work for a bit, but it's not looking promising...
Old 13th March 2020, 02:56 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

TBH, if you guys never visited Japan, it's worth it even without watching Ayu performing

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 13th March 2020, 04:43 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
TBH, if you guys never visited Japan, it's worth it even without watching Ayu performing
It definitely is. Ayu is a cherry on top though! When they sacked the other two dates the other day I realised how lucky I was, considering I spent 800 EUR for the concert tickets, the money for JR passes, airplane tickets and the hotels, that the Saitama dates were not cancelled...

@Gunner you should definitely go if your flight is still on. It seems that Japan will still hold the olympics as scheduled, so there are still chances the Hiroshima dates will happen - regardless, Hiroshima is an awesome place you should definitely visit!

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 13th March 2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old 13th March 2020, 05:16 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

omfg, they uploaded PCDL in FULL! i must say so far their choices are good!
Old 13th March 2020, 05:50 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
I'm in my final 24 hours of decision making as to whether or not I risk going.
My airline won't refund or reschedule without making me pay the fees, nor will AirBnB.
Tomorrow 4:00pm is the latest time I can cancel and still get 50% back.

I want to go, but my Hiroshima trip is partially booked for Ayu and the Peace Musuem, which is closed, so I'm on edge at the moment, and really need to get out of work for a bit, but it's not looking promising...
I understand the hesitation. Have you been to Japan before?

I think Japan is amazing enough to still warrant going, especially if things are already paid for and you can't get all your money back. Having said that, I would be masking up for any international flights. Or get a full hazmat suit like Naomi Campbell.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 13th March 2020, 08:38 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I traveled to Japan back in 2018... As I wasn't going alone and the trip needed to fit my friend's schedule aswell, I bought my tickets before Ayu's tour was announced. Eventually her dates were out and I was really disapointed that the tour would start one week after I left.

Once I got in Japan I was so amazed by the whole experience I didn't even remember I wasn't going to watch Ayu perform xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 15th March 2020, 11:52 PM
No way to say Initiate

Japan reported their highest daily increase in corona cases yesterday..Ayu should just cancel tour </3
Old 16th March 2020, 04:13 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

I am feeling the TOUR 2020 will be delay to 2021...............
Old 16th March 2020, 12:58 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I would recommend postponing. I live here. Japanese media is downplaying it a lot.

They’re worried about the olympics, understandable since it will inevitably cause a huge, huge recession. But it’s not right. They should be testing far more than they are.

It would be a shame for you to spend the money to see Japan as it is now.

That being said... if you do come, you’ll likely have many touristy areas to yourself and a few others compared to a few hundred, thousand others. Assuming they’re open, that is.

I had friends here who were going to cancel their hotel in Hokkaido, but the hotel counter offered them with a suite, private onsen, free meal tickets, and tickets to a show of some sort lol.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 16th March 2020, 11:49 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I had friends here who were going to cancel their hotel in Hokkaido, but the hotel counter offered them with a suite, private onsen, free meal tickets, and tickets to a show of some sort lol.
Wow, sounds like an offer you can't resist. My friend is freaking out that Japanese yen will become super weak real soon.
Old 18th March 2020, 12:02 AM
Daybreak Initiate

So I have a theory about this tour in regards to the setlist...

Between the two setlist we've received from this tour, I honestly believe that she may be doing entirely different songs every night of the tour... which I know sounds a little much, but technically with keeping the opening(Whatever/And Then/MCM), the middle (Jewel/Mad World), the finale(Startin'/We Wish/etc.), and the encore, there are only seven song slots left that she can change every night.

It would seem weirder to me actually if these two setlists were the two that she'd rotate for the rest of the tour. They're just seemingly so random, and there are some cities where she only performs once, so I don't imagine having two setlists makes sense in that case.

Again, I realize it's a little wild, but considering how Ayu is trying to make a firm statement she's not retiring anytime soon and how much hype her team has emphasized on this tour, I can only imagine the best way she could make that clear is by personalizing each night of the tour with a different setlist(from the seven songs).

I was hoping to test this theory with the dates after Saitama, but due to the current situation of the world it looks we'll have to wait and see.
Old 18th March 2020, 01:37 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

OMG Japan government just announced to cut VISA FREE with All Europe and Asia country

I original planned to go Kobe at May 2020 to see ayu T^T

Last edited by voguehoney; 18th March 2020 at 01:42 PM.
Old 19th March 2020, 05:08 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voguehoney View Post
OMG Japan government just announced to cut VISA FREE with All Europe and Asia country

I original planned to go Kobe at May 2020 to see ayu T^T
Omg so sorry to hear that T_T
My country has never been visa free for Japan, I applied early February and I'm still waiting for the response... It's usually fast, as some friends who got it previously told me, but I believe h=they are purposely delaying it now...
It's understandable though...
This only complicates more and shows signs the Olympics may be delayed/cancelled too.
Old 19th March 2020, 07:30 PM
As if.. Initiate

My flight is in 3 weeks and I don't know what to do...

This will sound kind of dramatic but I'm really hoping the cancellation for April concerts, I have been waiting to see Ayu for 12 years now, but at this moment I don't want to risk myself to be on quarantine on a unknow country or risk my family on my return (besides that everything I was interested in will be closed at least until April 28th)...

I wish that TA would say something on the next days u.u
Old 19th March 2020, 09:23 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanes6 View Post

This will sound kind of dramatic but I'm really hoping the cancellation for April concerts, I have been waiting to see Ayu for 12 years now, but at this moment I don't want to risk myself to be on quarantine on a unknow country or risk my family on my return (besides that everything I was interested in will be closed at least until April 28th)...

even if they dont cancel the concerts, i (myself personally) wouldn't go to risk my health and the health of my closest ones... i have flights and concerts booked on early June but I have decided already that I wont be going because my health is so much more important than trip to see her (been fan from 2008)

so now i am just waiting to see will i get the refund from the tickets or not (aka will they cancel them)
Old 20th March 2020, 09:39 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanes6 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
even if they dont cancel the concerts, i (myself personally) wouldn't go to risk my health and the health of my closest ones... i have flights and concerts booked on early June but I have decided already that I wont be going because my health is so much more important than trip to see her (been fan from 2008)

so now i am just waiting to see will i get the refund from the tickets or not (aka will they cancel them)
Even the US State Department advised people NOT to travel overseas. And Australia. And New Zealand.
Old 20th March 2020, 11:24 AM
Two of us Initiate

I have also cancelled my flight to Japan in May. With all the travel restrictions being imposed recently and the spread of this virus better not risk it.
Closed Thread

Tags
trouble, trouble tour, trouble tour 2019-2020