I must have a serious problem :/ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 3rd May 2011, 11:48 AM
Initiate

It's a pretty song. I guess I feel indifferent towards its blandness. But it conveys what Ayu wanted it to convey. It's neither a good song, nor a bad song. Just a song that fits certain people's preferences, like most music, with the exception of that which is simply rubbish.
Old 3rd May 2011, 12:45 PM
Dolls Initiate

All I like are just the piano intro and piano bridge + the beat...

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another...

Old 3rd May 2011, 01:04 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Well it's all down to taste, you can't love every single song she releases, right? Don't worry about it.

I never listen to Love songs anymore, like all of the album. Instead I stick with her older releases because I simply think they're much better and Love songs bores me (apart from Last Angel). But I'm not worried because I know I love her other stuff and that will always be there.

Don't be worried, it's not a crime to dislike 1 of her songs
Old 3rd May 2011, 03:19 PM

Well, to me it's one of the most boring songs on the whole album.
Old 4th May 2011, 11:41 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Yes you are weird!

Naaah, of course it's okay love!
But I'm onre of them who love this song. First it have this cool flow that never makes me tired of listening to it. The bridges are very smart put in the song and the overall structure of the song are a bit different yet very "hook-y". Also the lyrics speaks out to me and her emotions in her voice is splendid...imo.

Another reason why I enjoy the song (except the song structure and the fact that I never get tired of it) is that ppl who don't know Ayu at all (never heard anything of her (as a celeb), never heard her songs, in many cases never even heard japanese pop or rock songs ever) enjoys this song very much. They want to hear it again and gives Ayu praise for her strong and lovely voice. The voice-thing I find extremely fun to hear from someone totally objective since some (sometimes many) of her fans have been (somewhat) gotten used to that she doesn't sing well with the whole never-ending-voice-debate that makes me oh so tired. It's nice for a change to hear how awesome her voice is.

Naturally I forgive you dearie. This is what music is all about. Feeling and emotions. If a song doesn't convey feelings for one person but it does for another, then there is noone to blame. We all have this "wtf why does ppl love this?"-moments in our lives.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 4th May 2011, 01:19 PM
still alone Initiate

You're not alone, I don't get the hype for that song either. I can listen to it, but it's quite boring.
Old 4th May 2011, 01:48 PM
JEWEL Initiate

You're not the weird one, hon. I'm the weird one because I like Love song BECAUSE of her rough/bad vocals.
Old 4th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Curtain call Initiate

I hate the pv alot the only parts I like is when she has the short wig on.

Her voice is annoying especially when she extends her voice aiiiiii eeeee

I can't hate this song though the background music is amazing.
Old 4th May 2011, 03:27 PM
forgiveness Initiate

I don't mind it. I think it got old fast but I don't hate it. Nothing will ever compare to the song I will not mention on missunderstood that just makes me want to rip my hair out.
Old 4th May 2011, 03:38 PM
Initiate

For me, the only way to describe it is, the modern day "A Song For XX"
You can just hear Ayu pour her heart and soul into this song.
Listened to it 500 times, each time still like new, still want to rock out to it.
Old 4th May 2011, 04:18 PM
November Initiate

I know how you feel. I have the same thing with Virgin Road... (almost) everyone seems to think this song is amazing but I don't like it...

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 4th May 2011, 04:40 PM
until that Day… Initiate

hmm nothing is wrong with you if you don't like Love song or any other ayu's songs.. it's normal and not everyone likes all songs too...all ppl have their own tastes..

personally, i think Love song is a great song with great melody, the piano specially
and i like ayu's vocal because it sounds like a totally different singing technique she never tried before. it sounded so rough and powerful. and I think she could be inspired by the way how shakira sings~

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 4th May 2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 4th May 2011, 06:22 PM
Pray H-Initiate

Hm, now I feel a bit relieved. I seriously thought that for the first time ever, I was alone in my dislike of an Ayu song.

So far, like 3-4 people are not too fond of it either!

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 5th May 2011, 09:15 AM
appears Initiate

I am number 5 ~ just listen to it once since it's released.Dont misunderstood me..I listen to the full lenght of the song,its just not a type of the song that i love.And i never listen to it again.frankly..LOVE SONG is the album i dislike the most from all of her previous one.& i havent consider to buy it yet.*Usually I will purchase AYU album a month from the official release date since the album will arrive a bit late in my country*.

I hate these song from the LOVE SONG ALBUM which a lot of ppl in AHS community seem to like.
LOVE SONG
sending mail
do it again

Not really BAD SONG.its just not the Song that i prefer.
Old 5th May 2011, 09:57 AM
ayu trance Initiate

^They're actually my favorite ones on the album xD
Old 5th May 2011, 10:12 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I think they simply made a perfect start on Love songs' tracklist with 'Love song~crossroad~MOON'. For me it feels kind of the same as the 'rainy day~BALLAD~MOON' part on Rock'n'Roll Circus concert DVD.

So without 'Love song', the awesome start up of the entire album would have been less awesome, in my opinion
Old 5th May 2011, 10:55 AM
count down Initiate

I actually thought Love song was one of the best in terms of vocals in the album... u wanna hear horrible **** vocals? Well.. just listen to November

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 5th May 2011, 12:32 PM
End roll Initiate

For me "Love Song" was like "Microphone". I hated it after one listen and a few after that. I thought I would never listen to "Love Song" again but it found it's way into a playlist of random songs recently and as I was listening to it I really enjoyed it. The vocals are rough, I don't enjoy them but there's a raw energy behind the song that makes me want to stomp my feet and sing along lol.
Old 6th May 2011, 07:01 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Love song is my ringtone! hahaha. i just love this song so much. i know the screeching is a little bit too much but the feel of the whole song just fits perfectly.
Old 6th May 2011, 07:38 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
I actually thought Love song was one of the best in terms of vocals in the album... u wanna hear horrible **** vocals? Well.. just listen to November
do you really think so? i must admit i'm pretty ignorant with music so i think i'm not able to distinguish excellent vocals to bad vocals..i thought she was singing well on November

~thanks pepper for the set~

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, love song, love songs