New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [VIII] - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th March 2012, 07:22 PM
YOU Initiate

I vote for Timmy. I seriously believe he have done sth good for Ayu, as a composer or a back-up vocalist in the concert.

As a composer, I am totally in love with HBYA and PQ. E,S,M and the next LOVE is kinda experimental but there are totally something new to ayu.

As a back-up singer, I am so happy to see him and the another male singer singing in CDL this year. It's so fresh and seriously I'm getting tired of seeing Pico and Princess all the time. I totally appreciate their efforts but it's good to see something new!

I just feel that it's always easy to say I hate this and I hate that. And I feel sorry to Ayu.
Cuz no metter what she decided and what she did..Or even what she didn't do (Like skipping the single to a Full album directly)...Anything will make ppl to say something negative..
Old 14th March 2012, 07:39 PM
GAME Initiate

Timmy -is- saving Ayu. Party Queen would be a typical, stagnant release without hbya and the two jazz/broadway songs imo.

I feel like so many Ayu fans just want albums full of Sparkle's and Mirrorcle World's... At least give her some kind of credit for changing things up after Love songs, which had a textbook J-pop sound. I don't even like J-pop as a genre anymore besides Ayu, so I'm welcome to anything she does that is more experimental.
Old 14th March 2012, 07:46 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by love in music View Post
she's getting a lot of praise for the musical songs since they're 100% fresh for her
maybe for her, but I started listening to Ayu because I was TIRED of this kind of music, to me it's like the fresh and original Ayu's music turning into a common and uninteresting european trend, I don't like it.

Brillante was epic, hbya is a song like many, those jazz songs are just like from some musical, I may like some of those songs but I don't want Ayu to make this kind of music at least not all the time, hope this was just a trend for this album, hope she gets tired of Timmy, he said he didn't want to make another Brillante, I say it's a pity, this was sth he proved to be good at. just my opinion.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab