[Tutorial] How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006 (thread #2) - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 21st February 2009, 05:52 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Eh... thanks crea, i fail. hahaha! And yeah we gotta meet up for sure. Hopefully we can get some more people who's going to the same show as well.
Old 28th March 2009, 03:42 PM
SCAR Initiate

Like a lot of you, I just saw a date for an ayumi concert and now me and a friend want to go! For either the 2nd/3rd July Osaka shows. Problem is that it's the Osaka show, and none of these Tokyo maps help much in order to find ticket resellers.

So I'm thinking of using that japan shopping service site in order to guarantee tickets for the night. Cos the show was only announced this week, will tickets be on sale? Have people had a good experience with the site?
Old 29th March 2009, 04:11 PM
Who... Initiate

^ today I've got a mail from my sweet Japanese friend where let me know what will be our seats in Osaka-Jo Hall for ayu's April 22nd show ~~ I'm really very very happy, so excited right now cause they are BIG seats in first block (^__^) yay ~ domo arigatô to my sweet friend ~

Here a Osaka-Jo Hall seating map where our seats are located (pink area)

Old 30th March 2009, 03:21 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Nice maps crea!

I wish i could find a seat layout like this for the saitama arena! I'm most likely gonna buy my ticket in the harajuku shop when i go. I'll be in Japan on april 7th!! Can't wait!

Anybody else going to the show in Saitama? We should meet up somewhere before the concert! I'm not sure if i'm going on the 11 or 12 yet tho, it'll depend on the ticket availability when i buy it at the reseller shop.
Old 6th April 2009, 07:01 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

i'm now going to the april 11 show

but i won't be able to meet up or anything, i'll be with my friend. ^_^

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 7th April 2009, 05:28 AM
TO BE Initiate

^that's sooo soon. i can't believe it's already here! make sure you give us a great tour report.

i'm planning to go for the june 21st show... but i have to stop in one of those reseller shops people have mentioned.
Old 7th April 2009, 06:43 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ Just a small note, the Harajuku shop has moved. It is very easy to find though. It is still on the same street, but it is on the street level now instead of above the love x shop. It is even easier to find now though.

If that store doesn't have them, try the Shibuya store next. When facing Shibuya 109 building directly, you will see there is a fork to the left and right of the building. Take the right fork and look for the Baskin Robins sign on the right hand of the street. The ticket shop is right next to the baskin robins - also very easy to find once you are a little familiar with the area.
Old 7th April 2009, 10:43 AM
LIMIT Initiate

I went to the reseller shop in Ueno today and they a good stock of tickets for april11,12 and may 9 show.

I have a question though... Some tickets have A2, B3, C5 for the section or whatever and some only have numbers like only 12 or 13 and the like. What's the difference? Are the ones with only numbers floor seats?
Old 7th April 2009, 10:48 AM
immature Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zallow View Post
I went to the reseller shop in Ueno today and they a good stock of tickets for april11,12 and may 9 show.
do you know how many tickets were left for the show on may 10th?
Old 8th April 2009, 06:09 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zallow View Post

I have a question though... Some tickets have A2, B3, C5 for the section or whatever and some only have numbers like only 12 or 13 and the like. What's the difference? Are the ones with only numbers floor seats?
A2, B3, C5 are the arena seats I believe. (arena means floor seats) It should say "アリーナ" next to them, stand seats will be marked by "300レベル" or "200 レベル"

There seem to be quite a few tickets available. More than usual for an Ayu concert that is coming up in just a couple days.

For those worried about getting tickets - don't be. I just checked with Yokohama ticket company and as of right now there are 515(!) available tickets in their Tokyo resale shops. Don't even bother with getting them through Celga or anything like that anymore - Ayu has never in my experience had this many tickets available on the resale market before. (and this only covers 8 or 9 of the concert dates!) Her concerts seem no where near as in demand as they used to be.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 8th April 2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 8th April 2009, 01:12 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Empry, don't worry, there were still lots left. At least 30 for sure, around the same amount for the Saitama concert. The prices seam to be lower than previous tours as well if i base myself on prices that people mentioned here. I've seen a few A block tickets at the Ueno shop going for 20000, 32000 and up. I've seen a pair that was going for like 75000 or something crazy like that. That's prolly first row on the floor, hehe.

And yeah like slayer was saying, i think this tour won't be as successful as previous ones. My guess is since she hasn't released a new album yet, people aren't interested to hear the same songs as last year and might think that this tour will be boring since she only released a few new singles. Good for me and all of us who will be attending, it's driving down ticket prices, haha!

I'm heading for Harajuku tomorrow, will check the shop there as well and i will buy my ticket tomorrow. I might be lucky enough to score some A block tickets for pretty cheap. Will post back again tomorrow!
Old 8th April 2009, 08:09 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ What do you mean she hasn't released a new album yet? This is the Next Level tour. It will mainly be new stuff right? Anyways yeah, I actually brought this up in the Next Level sales thread with some more info about how this tour is not doing very well compared to her others.
Old 9th April 2009, 01:28 PM
LIMIT Initiate

New album??!! eeeehhhh!! When was it released? Damn, it must've been released when i was in indonesia, haha! I've been away from home for more than 3 weeks now. I'm not up to date on news hehe. Oh well sorry about that! I'll read up that thread slayer.

On the other hand, i got my tickets!! Scored up some B1 tickets seats #59 and 60 for 30000 yen on the april 12th show.

I bought them at the store in Harajuku on takeshita-dori. They actually had way less choice than the Ueno one, but i wanted to buy my tickets today since i'll be in Hakone all day tomorrow. And i don't really wanna risk getting tickets on saturday in case there's only $hitty ones left. I didn't really have much time to make it back to Ueno before the store closed so i just bought them in Harajuku.

That second Gorakudoh store on Takeshita-dori in Harajuku sells only idol/band apparel, posters and stuff like that btw. It's not a second ticket reseller store. And the store in Shinjuku had really $hitty choice in tickets for the Saitama show. They were all below 7000 yen in price and in bad sections of the D block.

The owner of the store in Harajuku was extremely helpful in trying to explain to me how to buy my ticket. I didn't totally understand everything he said, but he explained to me how the arena was set up, he found out that there would be a catwalk by making a phone call and then told me if i wanted to be closer to the stage, then i should go with the B1, otherwise i should go with the D3 tickets he had to be close to the catwalk.

So keep that in mind people! A "C" or "D" block ticket might not be too bad if you're close to the catwalk. The D3 tickets were actually 30000 yen as well. But i prefer to be closer to the stage.

Anybody else going on the april 12th show?

Last edited by zallow; 9th April 2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10th April 2009, 05:14 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ Yeah, the Harajuku store over the last year seems to have become almost exclusively Johnny's and HP oriented. It is no longer the best store to go to for artists like Ayumi, Namie, Koda etc. The Ueno one has been the most consistently great as well. Also if they have a really high volume of tickets, they do not place them all out in the window (they wouldn't all fit). Its usually just the ones they are most interested in selling. If you use their website you can see every ticket that they have (each one is given a number) and get your ticket that way.
Old 10th April 2009, 08:13 AM
Who... Initiate

yay! dont be worried about getting tickets on advance cause in Yokohamaticket reseller shops there is looots of them available... im now in hmv shibuya bagus cyber cafe and 1 hour ago saw in Yokohamaticket Shibuya one ticket left for 4/11 in A2 section (arena floor) @ 18,000 yen -ive got one in A2 section yesterday @ 20,000 yen- for 4/12 show also there is lots of them, you can find tickets in A1, A2, A6, B1, B2, B6, C1, C6, D2 and 200, 400, 500 level tickets

prices go from 4000 yen (yesh, even cheapest than original price @ 7,800 yen - 500 level ticket for tomorrow!!) to 24,000 yen (4/12 show in A2 section)

also there is tickets available for Yokohama shows and Yoyogi shows in June
Old 10th April 2009, 10:38 AM
still alone Initiate

Ooh, Yoyogi! How much were those? I'm planning to go to one of those.
Old 10th April 2009, 02:54 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Wow crea, those are really good prices! Looks like i got screwed, hehehe. Oh well, it's a one time shot anyway, i don't think i'll ever be back here and go to an Ayu concert, so no regrets, hehe.

Btw, i just came back from Hakone. HOLY $HIT!!! This place is freakin awesome!! Went up in the cable car, saw mount Fuji, hiked on the side of a crater with sulfuric gases seeping out of the ground (the whole place smelled like a giant egg fart, hahaha!!!) and ate some black shelled eggs (pretty much same taste as regular eggs). Went on a small cruise on the lake and visited Odawara Castle on the way back. For anybody visiting Japan, you have to go to Hakone, it is soooooo worth it, even if you don't stay overnight.
Old 11th April 2009, 01:34 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ Some of the prices are down to even 3,000 yen now. Even though today is the day of the show they still list over 100 tickets available for 4/11. To see A-Block (ie, seats at the front) tickets available still for so cheap is unheard of.

Sounds like you are having a nice trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaka View Post
Ooh, Yoyogi! How much were those? I'm planning to go to one of those.
Right now they are about the normal price for the resale market. There are TONS available however. As the dates get closer the prices will drop a lot.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 11th April 2009 at 01:38 AM.
Old 11th April 2009, 01:01 PM
MY ALL Initiate

The guide is now also available in Thai, thanks to maaya. You can find it here. Even if you do not speak Thai, please check it out, the page is really nice. The translated guide also contains some additional maps for finding the reseller stores.

If you want to translate this guide to your language, please contact me .

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter
Old 13th April 2009, 01:50 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Do you guys know if any of the ticket reseller shops can trade tickets? I would like to upgrade my yokohama ticket to something better ^^"" any idea whats still left for the May 9th concert and how much?