What's happening with YA and Y/B? - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 30th December 2009, 09:28 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
CDJapan shipping fees are ok if you live in Asia/near asia... but for USA or europe shipping fees can be insane!! If I want to buy this SCawaii magazine from CDJ I have to pay like +4 times the price of the magazine with the cheapest shipping fee (+3 weeks)... I've used YA like more than 30 times and I have never had any trouble, lost or broken purchases...

and the shipping is ALWAYS free if you make an order of +36USD and it has to be always standard shipping.. so of course for 1 merchandise of 10USD they will make you pay...
Agree with all that you said
Never had any problems with YesAsia either.
They shipped my Y/B yesterday WITH the poster, and I preordered it in the end of November.

The eternal battle between YA & CDJ XD
Old 30th December 2009, 10:52 AM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna62 View Post
The eternal battle between YA & CDJ XD

yup and everyone thinks they're right
it's gr8 at least AHS never gets boring.

Old 30th December 2009, 03:09 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
^i find it ironic on how YA jack up the price for those CD that comes with poster,(to cover the FREE shipping cost), when the posters are suppose to be free.

oh and they send the posters separate, so be prepare that you will get your cd or the poster first, they arrive on different days.
A little bias here against YA...
I've used CD Japan, YA, and HMV all of them were fine. NO bad experience with either of them =)

U cant blame YA for adding up prices for the shipping of poster since CD Japan also did the same thing if posters were included. They also charge u for the shipment fee don't they?
In fact YA gives free shipping of posters for single/album IF u pre-order it before any freebies were mention ( I got it twice ^^ foc).
And YA provides poster tubes for poster shipping whereas CD Japan just stuff it in a card box, which is why YA had to ship the CD n poster separately. If you giving YA negative points for shipping the poster properly then... idk... Cos I think it's a better way to ship posters by tube instead of just a card box.
And it's cheaper for those who lives far from japan since CD Japan charges shipment fee whereas YA provides free shipment.
All of them have their pros n cons which is why i didnt stick to one. I'll just choose whichever is the best for me @ the time when I'm ordering.

Old 30th December 2009, 04:04 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
All of them have their pros n cons which is why i didnt stick to one. I'll just choose whichever is the best for me @ the time when I'm ordering.
You're right, I always see which is cheaper because I don't care about other things as long as my order arrives home safe.

So, people stop dispute about which is better, I didn't ask it
(sorry if I'm rude, I don't say this to anyone specifically)

Finally I found out that YA split my shipment because packeage issues. I didn't found out before, and because of they send me the second e-mail an hour later, I got nervious (it was a long hour lol). They say this in their frequent questions:
"We may arrange for orders to be split into separate shipments if it benefits the customer, e.g. if one of the items in the order has a later release date, or if the full shipment is extra bulky"

Must I ask an admin to close this thread?

Tags
ballad, yesasia, you were...