Ayumi Library Open - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries > Ayu Library > Lyrics

Notices

Old 26th January 2005, 12:59 AM
Endless sorrow Guardian

Ayumi Library Open

Here at AHS we have a fine history of fan translations, interpretations and articles from you, the members. Now, to make all of this more accessible to members searching for a particular set of lyrics, or even a magazine article translation we have put together the Ayumi Library, encompassing all of these fine member submissions. With lyrical translations, as well as articles dating back as far as 2002 we, the staff will be adding more and more submissions to it as time goes on.

However, there are rules to this forum, as with all. They are as follows:

· No threads/replies are to be made by initiates – This isn’t to alienate the members, but we’re trying to keep this as a library resource only ^_^

· If any initiates have an article/lyric translation they can post in the Ayu Chatroom, if it’s approved by the staff, it shall be added to the library archive.

· Lastly, please try not to reproduce any of the articles/translations found within the Library. As we’re only archiving the material, we have no claim to the rights. Please try and contact the original poster for permission to re-use.

Finally, I hope you find the Ayumi Library to be a useful resource, for new fans and Ayumi veterans alike.

James – a.k.a bulmasman – Forum Staff

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com