L.A fans go meet ayu @L'ermitage! ~part II~ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th November 2010, 05:28 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I'm speechless... Ayu spent a lot of time with us tonight and she talked so much! There were only 5 people tonight so she was able to be a lot more personal.

Anyway, here is my report!

We got to the hotel around 5:30PM and we just got drinks and sat in the lounge area, and then we saw Ayu on twitter saying she was at the recording studio. We didn't know whether to stay or go, but then we saw Stan go outside and Brian & I went outside and he asked if she's at the recording studio or not, and he said they're going now. Ayu posted on twitter to meet her there, so we got into Russ's car and drove to the recording studio.

We waited outside for about 10 minutes and then Mannie showed up! I didn't meet him earlier, but he was very nice and introduced himself and went inside. We waited 10 more minutes and then Ayu came out and she looked so adorable! She signed some things, and then I showed her the pic of us two on the Chinese tabloid and she laughed really loud in typical Ayu fashion and she was like "where did they find it?!" and I was like "I think on my twitter" and she said it was really funny. Because there were only 5 people we got to take individual photos again! The funny thing was, Stan wasn't there so we had to figure out who'd take the pictures. So I said I could be the photographer today, and then Mannie said he can do it, and Ayu says "no he is a really really bad photographer" and he's like "what?" and she's like "all of your pictures are blurry! he will do it" and so I took a picture of Ayu with Corinne, who saw Ayu for the first time tonight, and then she told Mannie to take one so they could compare. And then she said it wasn't bad!

So everyone got an individual picture, and she signed Brian's iPhone and other things, and then she went back inside. We were shocked and basically frozen, so we all started exchanging e-mails to send the pictures from our cameras to each other, and we realized we didn't have any pictures with Mannie! He was just standing to the side the whole time. And then to our surprise, Ayu came back out again! She was saying "we didn't take picture with Mannie!" and I said we were just talking about that and she laughed really loud again and was like "you were talking about it too?!? he's playing a game right now..." and then we said we want a picture with him. I asked Ayu if she could tell us what song she was recording, or if it was a secret. She looked at her manager and he shook his head and she's like "no.. it's a secret" but then she told the manager to go get Mannie from inside and then I leaned over to her and I'm like "ok you can tell me now!" and she just laughed again and she's like "no its a secret... but it's going to be REALLY REALLY GOOD!" so there you have it! Love songs will be REALLY REALLY GOOD. Ayu said so herself!

Brad had a really big, complicated professional camera so one of the staff members took it and was trying to take the pictures, but the flash wouldn't work, or something else, so we were joking about him not being able to use it with Ayu. We took some pictures together and then Ayu went back inside again. We couldn't believe she came out the second time, and it was just such an amazing feeling. She was so talkative, and she told us to stay warm as she headed back inside. She's such a sweetheart!

I only got two pictures with my camera today because I didn't feel like snapping pictures as she was talking with us! But there will be a lot more coming from other members!

Spoiler:

Old 18th November 2010, 05:32 AM
Prologue Initiate

Ahhhhhh~! Cutiiee you LUCKY dog. It's just unfair. Unfair and wonderful and so many other things

Ayu looks downright COZY in that coat, scarf and hat... but then bare legs? My goodness I hope she doesn't freeze! xD

You are so lucky... luckyluckyluckyluckyyyyy.

日本のために祈っています - Praying for Japan

My Japanese Twitter - Follow me! ^-^

Old 18th November 2010, 05:34 AM
I am... Initiate

that's so amaazing cutie!!!!!!.. I could almost cry~! XD

and you showed the pic.. I posted of the photo my friend took..of the pic of you and Ayu... posted in the HK newspaper!!!
that makes me feel like I was there ... kinda.. thanks cutie

and I say it again... do you know how extremely lucky you guys are!?!?
...and how jealous I am!?!? haha j/k I'm just soo happy for you guys ^^
you know that this makes a lot of fans happy

...and omg you two even held each other!? I won't be surprised if that pic will end up in another HK tabloid too LOL

Last edited by Blasterion; 18th November 2010 at 05:41 AM.
Old 18th November 2010, 05:34 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
@cutie~OK ayu is officially the sweetest woman alive! I love your report~
And she looks like such an angel again tonight! Thanks so much for sharing your story and photos!
By the way I love how you showed her the Chinese tabloid picture of you two and she just laughed and asked how they got the picture. xD
@Sirea~ It's not too cold in LA right now, but I wouldn't want to wear a short skirt or shorts lol

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 18th November 2010, 05:36 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^^^Wow, what a night. And now you have 2 pics with Ayu. That's amazing. Other than that I don't know what to write expect what I wrote when people were meeting Ayu in January. That I'm really happy for you guys and that I'm really proud to be a fan of a person who cares so much for her fans. Honestly, where do you find a famous singer like that?
Old 18th November 2010, 05:37 AM
End of the World Initiate

.......*speechless* Wow. Just wow. Amazing. Share some of your luck with us! Aaaw, she wouldn't share the secret~ Maybe she'll tell later in the week What she said about Mannie, ahahaha~ This is why we love you Ayu ♥

Ayu looks gorgeous, I love what she's wearing. She looks so natural in the photos, just so comfortable - but mostly so happy. Just so much happiness in that post, it's brilliant.
Old 18th November 2010, 05:48 AM
I am... Initiate

this kinda makes the whole London thing...hehe
nah I won't say anything negative.. it's all good ^^

I'm just so glad more ppl get to meet Ayu and see how wonderful she really is

Old 18th November 2010, 05:50 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

cutieismylife
Are you going to think about making a thread dedicated to pictures of Ayu in LA? I'm quite interested for that, and it might be a good way for other people to catch up...
Old 18th November 2010, 05:51 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

^or you could just look through the threads that are already dedicated to ayu being in LA...

♥sweet&simple♥
Old 18th November 2010, 05:52 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Omg I'm totally crying after reading your post Matt. How amazing!! Ayu is such an amazing person. I can't think of any other celebrity who would be this wonderful.

Old 18th November 2010, 06:08 AM
And Then Initiate

Do you guys think she'll still be there on Friday at all??

-awesome sig by ownsarai-
Old 18th November 2010, 06:09 AM
YOU Initiate

I'm still in shock. We met her! This was my first time ever meeting her in person, and after ten years of being a fan, it was everything I really could ever hope for. She's such a sweet person You really can't say enough good things about her.

The report: (I'm trying to remember but it's all just excitementexcitementexcitement)

Okay, So I got to the hotel a bit early because I wanted to get there asap. The hotel is beautiful by the way, and I was so nervous because I hadn't met anyone from AHS in person prior. I mean, I was just scrambling for information (Thanks everyone who helped! Brian, ownsai, for all the info you gave <3). But soon enough people showed up and it was just a small group of us. So we ordered drinks, and talked about Ayu music and PVs and then Brad noticed that she was in this area next to the elevator. And thats when the craziness began! lol

We waited outside for a bit, before getting the information that she was heading to the studio. Russel was kind enough to drive us over to Record Plant, where we waited again but it was so much fun.

She came outside and I swear you guys it was like "This is not happening! XD" but there she was. She talked to us for a bit, and I gave her my letter (the only thing I had because I hadn't had time to get a proper gift) and we took pictures after deciding who should take them lol. They're a lot of great pictures of them around and I have a video and I will get on that to upload it for you guys (its about 23 seconds but still awesome). She took pictures with us individually, and then came back out to get group shots with us and Mannie!

In person she is every bit beautiful, the pictures really don't capture it. But she was so nice! She signed my iPod, Brad and Brian's iPhones, Russel's awesome Next Level concert book and his sunrise/sunset CD. Just sooo amazing.

I look like a dweeb in this but I had the beyond happy face, I promise to take a cuter picture tomorrow XD

This is her in the elevator, when Brad saw her. He has great eyes!

Last edited by Sven@.@; 18th November 2010 at 06:29 AM. Reason: added pictures
Old 18th November 2010, 06:11 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Thanks guys for the lovely words. It's really amazing when you're able to meet someone you're a fan of and she just proves that she's more than worthy of all the success and fame because she's such a sweet, beautiful, humble, down to earth person.

I totally forgot to put this in my review though! When we were talking about her recording, I said it was sad that the limited edition of Love songs will only work with Japanese cell phones, and was really surprised! I was like "yeah, on the website it says only Japanese cell phones" and she was holding her iPhone and was like "it won't work with iPhone??" and i was like "no " it was cute that she didn't know that it was a microSD and it'd only work in Japan. I ordered it anyways though! She can sign it when she comes back next time.
Old 18th November 2010, 06:13 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu-roBeat 13 View Post
Do you guys think she'll still be there on Friday at all??
Not sure if she will be going back to Japan or not by then.
@cutie~ haha I'm shocked that she didn't know it wouldn't work with iPhone or outside Japan. I guess avex doesn't tell her everything.
Ayu is really such a sweet woman.♥

♥sweet&simple♥
Old 18th November 2010, 06:15 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
Not sure if she will be going back to Japan or not by then.
Yesterday she said she's here for 10 more days... so she will be leaving on the 26th, which is next Friday.
Old 18th November 2010, 06:23 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutieismylife View Post
haha please! i'm so curious

also she signed for me the pic from saturday~

This reminds me of the pic where there was a bunch of framed ayu and mannie pics...lol...u should frame them all and put them together. Anyways, u are so lucky!
Old 18th November 2010, 06:28 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

@ayu-ro~So then no, most likely she is flying out on Friday morning.

♥sweet&simple♥
Old 18th November 2010, 06:33 AM
LIMIT Initiate

haha mannie's picture was better than the other one
Old 18th November 2010, 06:33 AM
And Then Initiate

@ownsarai: Oh no... ;__;

By the way, I'm really really happy for those of you who got to see her, it's a once in a lifetime moment you will treasure forever.

-awesome sig by ownsarai-
Old 18th November 2010, 06:39 AM
ayu trance Initiate

OMG!! Brad just sent me two more pics of me with Ayu from his camera! Check out her shoes in the second one !!

Spoiler:

Tags
los angeles