LA fans go meet ayu @ L'ermitage! ~part III~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 27th November 2010, 03:01 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

although i can't go there, but i feel that this whole experience is so close to me...
but knowing ayu will go back to Japan very soon, i just feel that ayu go to a very far place again now...somewhere that i can't reached out...the long dream is over...
but i hope she will do this more often...because when she do this, we as overseas fans, feel a lot closer to her...

thank you Ayu for the opportunity...and hope the new album will sells very well...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 27th November 2010, 03:59 PM
And Then Initiate

well, she's gone...

If I had know earlier, I would have sent my album for her to sign, but no avail. The only chance of meeting her and getting an autograph is gone and she'll never come back here.

Missing three of my favorite artists in one year...I don't think I can ever recover from this. Makes me not want to follow them anymore.
Old 27th November 2010, 04:06 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

^not yet i think...
maybe there is still one more day...but i don't know...not sure...

cutieismylife aka mat - i can't see the group pic, can you reupload it please..thanks

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 27th November 2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 27th November 2010, 04:33 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_kickin_dude View Post
well, she's gone...

If I had know earlier, I would have sent my album for her to sign, but no avail. The only chance of meeting her and getting an autograph is gone and she'll never come back here.

Missing three of my favorite artists in one year...I don't think I can ever recover from this. Makes me not want to follow them anymore.
you know, i probably shouldn't say this, but you're being really dramatic!

there will be other chances to meet Ayu and of course she will come back to the US again. she comes here almost every year. and honestly, if something like this makes you not want to follow Ayu anymore, then maybe you shouldn't.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 27th November 2010, 04:34 PM
YOU Initiate

Hey guys, I noticed something, in this group picture, there are no poster people. I'm looking at everybody and they are not in this shot. I don't think they wanted a group shot (can't sell it).

But, I'll miss Ayu <3 and I hope she can get everything done once she gets back to Japan. She sure does work hard! And she has a lot of letters, cards, gifts to read through.
Old 27th November 2010, 04:40 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven@.@ View Post
Hey guys, I noticed something, in this group picture, there are no poster people. I'm looking at everybody and they are not in this shot. I don't think they wanted a group shot (can't sell it).

But, I'll miss Ayu <3 and I hope she can get everything done once she gets back to Japan. She sure does work hard! And she has a lot of letters, cards, gifts to read through.
faceless jerks! now we'll never know who to target our rage at! lol!

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 27th November 2010, 04:46 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven@.@ View Post

WHAT? THE JERKS aren't in the photo?

did anyone manage to HAPPEN have them spotted in any photos? so i can play 'bull's eye' with it???

My Instagram

Old 27th November 2010, 04:50 PM
ayu trance Initiate

wow, this sounds so nice. after all that happened in London and now in LA this year, I just love ayu even more. She is like, the nicest artists ever, always meeting her fans and aw...
I am happy you guys got to meet her so often and thank you for sharing all the pictures and writing the reports!!

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 27th November 2010, 05:15 PM
Prologue Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
although i can't go there, but i feel that this whole experience is so close to me...
but knowing ayu will go back to Japan very soon, i just feel that ayu go to a very far place again now...somewhere that i can't reached out...the long dream is over...
but i hope she will do this more often...because when she do this, we as overseas fans, feel a lot closer to her...

thank you Ayu for the opportunity...and hope the new album will sells very well...
I feel the same way; she seems so close, even if I wasn't there personally. It's like this is the closest and most personal we shall be with Ayu, but now that she is going to return to Japan...well, it does feel far. And not location-wise, either. It was great reading everyone's experiences, and I hope she (and you guys who got to meet her!) had a great time. Thank you for letting Ayu know that wherever she is, she is always being supported. You guys showed her how much we all love her, and I think she is quite touched.

Except for those poster people. I can't believe Stan didn't do much more.
Old 27th November 2010, 05:21 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^Stan's a gentleman, while Ayu isn't rude enough to say, 'no. i won't sign for you.'

so i think she should be either returning to japan within this 2 days. for those who can go, please try to see her at her hotel. You won't know when is the next time you will see ayu again!
GOGOGO!

My Instagram

Old 27th November 2010, 06:49 PM
Prologue Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
you know, i probably shouldn't say this, but you're being really dramatic!

there will be other chances to meet Ayu and of course she will come back to the US again. she comes here almost every year. and honestly, if something like this makes you not want to follow Ayu anymore, then maybe you shouldn't.
@cool_kickin_dude: I agree with ohsixthirty. Saying Ayu will never come back to America and that it's useless to keep following her just because you didn't meet her this once is ridiculous. Keep in mind, it's not like everyone here got to meet her and you alone were left out. There were only a lucky few of us who got to see her, and we should all see them as 'ambassadors' of sorts instead of feeling sorry for ourselves. They're our connection to her directly, and I'm more than happy to have just that. There will be more chances so cheer up.

日本のために祈っています - Praying for Japan

My Japanese Twitter - Follow me! ^-^

Old 27th November 2010, 06:53 PM
Prologue Initiate

^ That's what I thought as well. Just a bit overdramatic. I understand feeling disappointed in not seeing her (case in point: me), but it's not like that's the last chance amen. I agree with Sirea, and that we should be happy that those who got to meet Ayu shared their experiences. I am very happy and content, especially after seeing the videos! ^_^
Old 27th November 2010, 07:35 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_kickin_dude View Post
well, she's gone...

Wow. In reality most fans will never get to meet Ayu, or any of their favorite artists. This was truly a luxury and rare situation. You were a fan of Ayu before these people started meeting her, so why should that change now?

livejournal / last.fm / awesome sauce

Old 27th November 2010, 08:20 PM
And Then Initiate

Oh no, she's gone already??? I thought she had one more day? I was gonna go see her today......

-awesome sig by ownsarai-
Old 27th November 2010, 08:25 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
^Stan's a gentleman, while Ayu isn't rude enough to say, 'no. i won't sign for you.'

so i think she should be either returning to japan within this 2 days. for those who can go, please try to see her at her hotel. You won't know when is the next time you will see ayu again!
GOGOGO!
Hopefully she'll leave late tomorrow or Monday morning, that's the only chance I have if. she wants fans to see her...unless she left already?

Old 27th November 2010, 08:56 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I think Ayu's journey is over (after a month!), flying JAL back to Tokyo...
Old 27th November 2010, 09:30 PM
And Then Initiate

^ Are you sure?

-awesome sig by ownsarai-
Old 27th November 2010, 09:33 PM
Prologue Initiate

^She said that she was going to leave on the 26th the last time I heard. However, I just saw her Twitter with a picture of a sunrise...maybe she's getting ready still?
Old 27th November 2010, 09:38 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
I think Ayu's journey is over (after a month!), flying JAL back to Tokyo...
Where did you read she's already flying? 0.0
Old 27th November 2010, 10:14 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyRyMini View Post
Wow. In reality most fans will never get to meet Ayu, or any of their favorite artists. This was truly a luxury and rare situation. You were a fan of Ayu before these people started meeting her, so why should that change now?
who even knows? how you think I got to be a fan anyway?

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a world is one, los angeles, love songs