[A] [project] ~ A WORLD IS ONE ~ DVD - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 28th January 2010, 04:24 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I would love to have helped with the doing cutting work of the videos, but you seem to have that covered walking.proud.
As many people will probably record in different formats, I might help with conversion, if needed.

I could have a try at that intro video as well, like identity said. Or maybe background animation for the dvd menu using PVs? (this does not cover any graphics though, just video)
I am also able to do subtitling though. So work can be divided, we'll see who does what. The no-time-limit is an advantage though.

And yes, I will record an entry as well, so count me in on that :-)
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3
Old 28th January 2010, 04:24 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Geat idea. I'am think already what I want to do. But if I have it, do I have to mail or something?
Old 28th January 2010, 04:26 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
I'm so glad you all like it!! *-*

Ok so, now that nanakopy said it, region 2 is european and also japan region, so yes... and about the clip format, someone that know about it, which is the best one to record in the DVD??

after saying it people can start sending clips!!
As I suggested in my previous post, I can do conversion to DVD format (which is mpeg2, as DVD authoring software usually only accepts mpeg2). If you wish, you can record it with a small camera or webcam, and I will scale it up. But the higher the quality and resolution, the better. Like 720p HD can be scaled down to 480p for DVD.

And about the DVD region, since you're creating the DVD yourself, you can make a region 0 (free) NTSC dvd. Then it can be played on every DVD player.
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)

Last edited by Hatix; 28th January 2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 28th January 2010, 04:46 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Ok Hatix, that will be great! that way peopel can record without caring about the format!! that's great if you help with that!!

@ren: your idea is nice, but if we do like this the clips will probably be not so HQ?? but you gave me another idea! what if we do a clip like a CM to promote the project on youtube?? then more fans that maybe are not in forums will see it!!

@alterna88&identity: love the introduccion idea!! maybe we can put something in 3D in the introduccion??

Thanks everyone who want to help!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 28th January 2010, 04:51 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
@alterna88&identity: love the introduccion idea!! maybe we can put something in 3D in the introduccion??

Thanks everyone who want to help!!
OK!! I can start making 3D Ayu now =) I'll make a cute cartoony version then... what song style do you guys think it should be?? or shall we wait for this london pv to come out... i really liked her stile in those london pics
Old 28th January 2010, 05:00 PM
Two of us Initiate

I have something comming up in May that would be perfect to film for the DVD (I'm recreating one of Ayu's tour costumes). I didn't find out about the book until it was almost over and done with, so I would love to be part of this project. Please count me in too!
Old 28th January 2010, 05:04 PM
meaning of Love Protector

I am from the US and would definitely be interested. Count me in!

As a side note, I am graduating college with a degree covering graphic design/animation/multimedia and am also very experienced with subtitling and encoding, so please keep this in mind if you need more help with production.
Old 28th January 2010, 05:16 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

count with me in this!!! <333
i'm from spain ~~

ahh! a video to ayu! this is greaat

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 28th January 2010, 05:24 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^the more the better!!

in some time when I'll get the first clips we can start talking together about it!!

The subtitling will be a lot of work, so if there's a lot of people it will be better!!

The design, we need design for:

* cover of the box
* different DVD covers (I still think that make 1 DVD by continent is better)
* booklets for every DVD (with the names of all fans in every DVD)
* little booklet with an introductory letter

The menu thing, for now I see 3 people that can do the DVD menus and animation design, you think you need more people??

also Hatix can do a intro video for the DVD's (it's posible to put an animation before she can get to the menu?? I imagine the same animation for every DVD, and at end of it put the name of the continent)

and alterna88 can do a cute ayu, great!! I'm thinking of puting a cute 3D ayu before, for example, the clips from germany fans, usa fans... like "here you have the message from your fans from germany!!" and maybe the animation could have something from every country, like the flag or sth!! I don't know if it's a lot of work for you alterna but there's no deadline so there's a lot of time!! I'm really excited with what you can do because it will give a huge professional feeling!!

what do you think???

for advertising, everyone can help!! Start announcing it everywhere!! everyone can record it as they want and sent it to me (my e-mail in the first post)

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 28th January 2010, 05:28 PM
TO BE Initiate

I can't immediatly record my thing, but count me in for this
Old 28th January 2010, 05:31 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

I would love to be in this Great Idea Laura
Old 28th January 2010, 05:31 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

3D ayu, maybe Ayupan ;p but it would be nice if it were a little different from Ayupan, something original :-)

I think it's best to have 1 person do 1 thing, so I'd like to take care of conversion of video formats.
On how to get the video to me, I propose uploading your video to an online storage site like MediaFire or Megaupoad (like it's done for the media downloads here on the forum). Then I can download it, and do the conversion.
Then I will make smaller low quality versions for the subtitlers, (which is easier to distribute, and less cpu heavy).
Besides the low quality version, will be the high quality 480p dvd version, which I will probably burn on the dvd and mail it to walking.proud using regular mail, as it will be quite a lot.
We'll have to do a little math, let's say you can get 1.5 hours on a single-layer dvd, that means if every clip has a maximum of 1.5 minutes, per dvd that means a minimum of 60 clips or more depending on the length of the clips. The fact that you want to make separate dvds for all continents makes it easier as well.

Just my idea, about trying to organize it :-)

Old 28th January 2010, 05:32 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I'll participate, from USA of course
I can just record my voice and write text for subtitles
as I have no vidcam or anything
Old 28th January 2010, 05:32 PM
No way to say Initiate

Wonderful idea! I'll definitely be doing this! (I'm from the USA)

I love the idea of a DVD~
Old 28th January 2010, 05:40 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I like the idea about having booklets and all. With the names of all the people in it, and maybe with a picture of them.

About the subtitles, it may be silly, but should we do them in English or Japanese?
I do think we need to put english subtitles on english spoken words as well, just to be sure Ayu will understand.

Old 28th January 2010, 05:44 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Hi! ^^

Well I just can say that after missing the opotunity to write a letter to AYU...WOW this is my chance! OUR CHANCE! I love the whole idea...I also think it would be awesome to have a multi-language Video! wow! I always dreamed about something like that! AYU will absolutely feel ~ALL our LOVE~! ^^

So I hope you count me in...for sending you my clip...and for helping with subs maybe?... but I have a prob... I'm from Venezuela (S. America), so I speak spanish perfectly well...but...I live in U.S.A (N. America)... 0///0 so...where should I say I'm from? lol.... anyways...I'm from both xD and I can help with any translation (if there are some people who speak spanish and wish to do their clip in spanish... ^^).... also...I'll take your idea to other forums and blogs! so, as you say, no one miss this chance...

Beautiful idea...as well as the fanbook...beautiful! *__*
Old 28th January 2010, 06:01 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^
^ok hatix! It's good to put your e-mail in the first post?

people email to you the clips (not only the clips, also the english text for subtitles) and you do conversions and send them to the ones that will do the subtitles

So you will record the DVD's?? the users who will make the DVD animations, introduccion, will send them to you, it's ok??

The designs for cover and booklets will be send to me.

then you send me the DVD's and I'll do the material thing ^^

about subtitles.. The best would be japanese... but then we would need someone translating into Japanese.. and maybe it's a lot of work... so for now I think that everyone should talk in their language in the clip, and write what they say in english, and send to you the clip and teh translation for the subtitles...

@abby2009: If everyone writes in english what they say in the clip, it will be less work, but of course if someone needs helps with translation, let's help them!! about your location... XDD you have to decide where are you from ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 28th January 2010, 06:01 PM
meaning of Love Protector

I'm glad to be of help. I think between all of us we can't go wrong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatix View Post
I like the idea about having booklets and all. With the names of all the people in it, and maybe with a picture of them.

About the subtitles, it may be silly, but should we do them in English or Japanese?
I do think we need to put english subtitles on english spoken words as well, just to be sure Ayu will understand.
I definitely think we should use english subtitles.

After all, we wrote the letters in english.
It may be possible for someone to translate everything to kanji once it's wrapping up, and perhaps include both, but I think simply the english ones would be fine. (We should also make sure they are grammatically proper!)
Old 28th January 2010, 06:12 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

(editing double post, AHS is being unavailable again ;p)

@walking.proud: you can put my email in the top post, but use my gmail: hatix001 [at] gmail [dot] com
I'll make data dvd's with all the videos in mpeg2 format, so you can put it together in your dvd authoring program (which I'm guessing you will do ?)
I'll collect the subtitles and put them on the same dvd as the video.

about the subtitles, it was just an idea. maybe IF someone could translate it to japanese (which would be a huge task), we can put that in the booklet too (including the english text) (just an idea).

Last edited by Hatix; 28th January 2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 28th January 2010, 06:18 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Hmm.. I'll do it! I'm in Canada.

★ Set by me. ☆
I have no confidence to live a life without love
★ my tumblr. ☆

Tags
a world is one, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki