DVD release updates: Ayu's Official Site - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th January 2003, 05:25 AM
End roll Initiate

DVD release updates: Ayu's Official Site

New information (well Semi new/ but confirmed) regarding The Box set and individual DVDs...

Here "translated" article

* " Ayumi hamasaki COMPLETE LIVE BOX " DVD < Complete limitation production > XXYEN 15,000 (tax removal)

* " ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2002 " the DVD XXYEN 5,800 (tax removal), the VIDEO XXYEN 4,800 (tax removal)

* " ayumi hamasaki STADIUM TOUR 2002 " the DVD XXYEN 5,800 (tax removal), the VIDEO XXYEN 4,800 (tax removal)

* below-mentioned 3 entering into the BOX in the " ayumi hamasaki COMPLETE LIVE BOX, " it increases.
" Ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2001-2002 " DVD
" ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2002 " DVD
" ayumi hamasaki STADIUM TOUR 2002 " DVD

Furthermore the proposal by the enclosure post card as buyer limited benefit being similar,
" the ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2002-2003 "
we have become the mechanism where the DVD reaches future. The LIVE DVD4 of these 2002 years being even in the 1BOX, completion of the complete box! Because it is the limited commodity which deals with the subscriber, at the nearby record store please reserve ahead of time!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

So i am guessing that if you buy a DVD BOX SET then you will be given a specail post card that enables you to redeem the 4th DVD 'Ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2002-2003 DVD' at a local retailer...
i read somewhere that they will only be shipping the DVDs through Japan... i hope this is not true, but if it is...

i hope that our retailers (YesAsia, CDJapan, and local stores) will be able to make this feature accessible for us in America... because then it would be a waste if we would only get 3 DVDs for a price soo high... when we should be entitled to a 4th!!!

ahhhH!!!

BTW YesAsia has emailed me and said that they will be carrying the BOX SET, and the individual DVD's, and they will be for preorder on the 27th... they will also be getting overseas versions of the Tours (which are $20-$30 cheaper)... they still dont know if they should be receiving a BOX SET overseas though... this is highly unlikely due to the fact that most of the BOX SETs will be through special orders.... hmmmm @____@

What to get....