[Koda Kumi] The 177th Thread - Still 15th Anniversary - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th June 2015, 07:10 PM
monochrome Initiate

My workout inspiration tbh. Work it.

I wish she performed Shake It Up remix from Dirty Ballroom. That song was everything to me.
Old 27th June 2015, 10:27 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I love that dress so much. It's fabulous as hell. That tissue dance with the water element will also be epic.

Also, I didn't know she can play a piano! That will be a sight to see... hopefully. She moght change things for the last concert, but I hope not. Kuu playing the piano would be too fabulous for me to handle. 8D

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 27th June 2015, 10:35 PM
Initiate

I don't think she will change anything for tomorrow's concert.
She usually have two days of footage for the DVD, which will have yesterday and today's concert.
The dress isn't that bad, at least is better than the JAPONESQUE Tour one... That thing was a disaster from the waist down.

Nice to see she added HURRICANE!
Old 27th June 2015, 10:42 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Alright, people, it's Sunday morning here in Tokyo.
In about 3 hours we're going to be at the venue.
Going to make a big report this evening, when back in hotel, and try to make somr pics.
Depends on our seats, we will just know at the venue after picking them up.

I'm so happy about HURRICANE. Hoped that she would add one of the new songs.
Apparently she also showed parts of the HURRICANE PV.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 27th June 2015, 10:52 PM
Interlude Initiate

^I'm so envy *____________*

Get some fun, Corvina!!!

★ Visit Please ★
My tumblr | Koda Kumi Mexico FP

Old 27th June 2015, 11:03 PM
Initiate

Have fun, Corvina! Can't wait for your review and photos.
Old 27th June 2015, 11:11 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

I'm going to have a hell of fun for sure!
And trying to share as much with you as possible.

Btw. that news report says nothing new - she played the piano in WOML, the guitar on Fake Tongue and there are a damn lot of flashy LEDs on stage.
Concert lasts about 2,5 hours with 34 songs. She sung for 16,000 people yesterday. So probably it was full.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 28th June 2015, 10:11 AM
Two of us Initiate

During the fake tongue live :

It seems we'll have a lot of beautiful pictures again ♥
Old 28th June 2015, 10:51 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
I hate the dress, hate the drunk teedy bear but love the tissue dance pic. Is that water fly around kumi??
She'll probably dip in water like Pink in that one Grammys performance.

Kuu's concerts are always amazing, so I'm really excited to see it! Wish I could see her in person someday... ;;
Old 28th June 2015, 02:08 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

New images from the tour final!

today's song menu: Rain

Spoiler:

According to the source, the tissue dance performance is Dance in the rain.

Can't wait for the live report from Corvina!

Source: http://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1497708
Old 28th June 2015, 02:32 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

These pics look awesome! And I like the yellow dress, I only dislike the hat tbh

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 28th June 2015, 03:19 PM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzie View Post
She'll probably dip in water like Pink in that one Grammys performance.

Kuu's concerts are always amazing, so I'm really excited to see it! Wish I could see her in person someday... ;;
Makes sense thanks Hun

Omg kumi looks extremely badass playing guitar.
Old 28th June 2015, 03:22 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiDaYu View Post
During the fake tongue live :

It seems we'll have a lot of beautiful pictures again ♥
WOW

Old 28th June 2015, 04:29 PM
Who... Initiate

I wanna see the tissue dance performance even more now that someone here mentioned it was Dance in the Rain ~
I adore that song so much
Old 28th June 2015, 04:51 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

The Queen of live is really werking that guitar!! Sleigh kumi!
Old 28th June 2015, 05:06 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

REAL TALK THO.
Old 28th June 2015, 05:13 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Sooooo.... back at the hotel.
No voice and no energy left. But I can still write a report, still too hyped.
First of all... it was really high energy from start to finish! As there are just two ballads in the main setlist and with walk one in the encore, there's not much room to relax. Ballad lovers will probably dislike this concert. Also, not much costumes - but no wigs!! Just her real coloured hair and for the rock part some extensions. So yeah, I prefer her having that strange yellow net on her real hair than an trashy wig.
The stage set up is great. Three big screens and in bewteen smaller ones. Lots of LEDs and lights. Don't know, why no review mentioned that before!
Also the medleys are mostly the songs just flowing into another - most songs in the medleys are fully or to 80% fully sung! I guess I wouldn't even called some of those medleys to begin with.
She showed PV snippets of both new PVs.
Ex Tape and Hurricane seem to be connected somehow - Ex Tape is bright and Hurricane dark - both are dance PVs. They seem to form a pair together.
And yeah, there was Hurricane in full!
But off to the setlist in detail.

Spoiler:
You can keep up with me (blue section)
Opening. Curtain falls and Kuu is sitting on a Mercedes in the air before the big screen. She's wearing some kind of vody suit and a blue hairy coat over it. Actually isn't as trashy as it sounds.
Mercedes:
Mercedes is going down, she and dancers drive to the front of the catwalk. Same outfit. Really nice background movie with Kuu and blue hair. Overall really nice BG movies with those LED screens. Though I can't really remember which one was when and so on. Gomen ne.
Interludr movie:
Kuu in a modern town. Ringin a bell to get to a party, but nobody is letting her in first. She speaks English here - it's not much, but it sounds good!
House Party (pink section):
Still the Mercedes on stagen, spinning. Kuu without the hairy coat. Some kind of dance routine.
Medley:
Well, But was pretty much full, ended as the mix from Black Cherry Tour final. The rest as usual. But not much is shortended.
Intro + Interlude:
Dance battle. Kuu's wearing a wide shirt over the body suit and neon pink sneakers.
Lippy:
Oh man, can't remember much here. There was a nice BG movie. And Kuu danced elevated in the middle.
Interludr movie:
Kuu is going home from the party. Says goodbye in the middle of the city to her friends, thinking about herself. And she ends up before a " Image Corporation Company". She goes in and should choose one image. But she wants to think about it first.
hands (white section):
Live band from here. Kuu in the yellow dress. Usual singing and waving.
She sounded great!
Sometimes Dreams Come True:
Standing in the middle of the stage before a mic stand, singing. Wind is coming from the front and the lower half of the dress blown behind. Looks great! It's pretty much m favourite song of the album , but with all those different vocal layers it is a difficult song to sing live. She just couldn't sing all of it. But it was an amazing performance apart from that.
WALK OF MY LIFE:
Kuu is playing the beginning on the piano and singing the first lines while it. Was quite slow at the start, you could tell it wasn't the easiest for her. Buit sounded nice.
After that song starts again with love band. Piano is driven with Kuu over the stage.
Song Menue:
Was Rain today. The first and only time Rain was chosen, Kuu said! Sang to the fan on a white couch, surrounded by her band members for acoustic.
Medley Gentle Words/ Gimme U:
Gentle Words a bit shortened, Gimme U almost full. The usual singing and waving.
Dance In The Rain:
Kuu singing in the middle of the stage. At the end she's taking the dress away, doing tissue dancing for the last part. Getting wet.in between. And she tries to sing while doing stunts! Didn't work out the whole time. But was kind of impressiv nevertheless.
Interlude movie:
Kuu tries to chose one image. But she doesn't want to decide for one, as all are a part of her. They're melting together. And yeah, there's a black hooded person followi g Kuu.
Piece in the puzzle ( yellow section):
Standing elevated before the middle screen. A two part leather outfit with an upper harnish, overknee boots and a long ponytail.
Fake Tongue:
Starts with Kuu playing drums. Then singing with the band and at some point she takes the guitar, going to the front, playing and singing. Very impressiv performance!
Like It:
PV dancw routine with her female dancers at the end of the catwalk. Sounds simple, but it was soo great. Her dancers had leather outfits and coloured hair as well.
Summer of Love promo/ PV previews
Hurricane:
Peformed in full. PV snippets on the screen. Fully danced. And she lipsynched it. Was the only time and the first time ever I noticed. But dancing was hard. Song sounds great. I think the instrumental is a bit faster than the demo, more lively.
Medley Nyngo Hime/Freaky:
The usual rock performance.
Band Introduction
Medley Taboo/Hot Stuff:
Kuu wearing the military jacket over the leather outfit. Both were pretty much full in memory. The routine was the same as usual. Playing the audience game with Hot Stuff.
Bring it on:
Like the other performances of it. But man, this song is so fun live!
Medley Be My Baby/ Loaded:
Be My Baby is shortened. Loaded is full! Another awesome live combination!
Life so Good!:
Towel dance. And it's a new one.
Fans singing Brave to get Kuu to the encore
Encore is the usual. Medley with Kuu driving the car around the arena. Then MC and walk with tissue dance. Before the tissue dance she leaves her clothes on the stage apart her underwear.
Supposed end. But nobody wants to go yet, so we're a singing WALK OF MY LIFE, till Kuu comes out again.
She's crying and thanking the audience again. And... that's it. Finding yourself and go the walk of your life.

Made some pics before the concert (it was full!) and Gubsi also some short video at the end. But sometime later, sorry.
Idk if everything is correct, but one of the others will surely edit (hm, Choco?).
I've seen Japonesque live and I like this one better. Almost no ballads, lots of screens and lights and dancing. It's just insanely fun. This woman is just an impressive source of energy and passion!
So, good night now. Going to write some more the next days, if I remember something.
I so want to see it again!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 28th June 2015 at 05:23 PM.
Old 28th June 2015, 05:39 PM
Over Initiate

@Choco: Indeed! As I've told you, you can now kill me after today's performance. I can now rip XD *shoo shoo... go take some sleep!*

@Corvina: Otsukaresama desu! Definitely one of her best tours I've ever been!!
That stage, LED, setlist, costumes (mamamia.. drool over sexiness), energy.. everything!!

Can't wait for the DVD!

~15周年間、おめでとう!~

You are my dream
Is this trap?
I don't know

Old 28th June 2015, 06:22 PM
As if.. Initiate

Queen of live!
Thanks a lot for your review Corvina!
Is there "to be continued" on the final video? Or is this supposed to be the end of her "live tour story"?
Old 28th June 2015, 06:44 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

No, there wasn't. It ends with "walk of my life" changing in "walk of your life" .
And at the very end there was just "see you at the next tour" written on the screen.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Closed Thread

Tags
a-nation, ex tape, goddess of love, hurricane, koda kumi, koddess, kxvk, no one else but you, queen of live, summer of love