[A] Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7days Special~ thoughts? - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 24th April 2011, 05:38 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
THIS CONCERT IS SO FREAKING EPIC!
This is BY FAR her best concert, dare I say, ever. She is so on through the entire thing. And BALLAD...wow, I was so not expecting that...it made me cry.
10/10 for me without a doubt.
I agree with u. Omg this is freaking amazing *-*. The best tour to date. I think it's way better than (m)u and my story because I fell in love with all songs *-*. I wasn't expecting much of BALLAD and it turn out to be one of the best performances. I cried a lot ;_;!! Now I'm loving even more the album DD. Jezzz I cried of joy n happiness while watching count down *-*!!!! Is one of my favorites songs of R'n'RC album . Even Lady Dynamite is acceptable *-*! I can't wait to get my dvd DD. For sure I'll be watching this show over n over again through the year *-*!!!

Old 24th April 2011, 05:41 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydeki View Post
I love all segments actually. There's no song I didn't like, her vocals were stunning, and I don't think it was thanks to the edition because someone here (sorry, I don't remember the nickname) recorded all songs LIVE, and it sounded really good. I'm not saying that it wasn't edited, because every live is edited,but not in the way it has been edited recently.
that was me, i recorded the 5th oct's show vocals.

i could just tear up whenever i hear the vocals on my itouch, this time her whole concert is 100% live. i'm so glad to be part of it. (^-^)

My Instagram

Old 25th April 2011, 01:31 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

That was amazing. You can tell everyone put so much into it.

00. circus - Clowns. They had a lot of energy.

01. THE introduction - This was quite cool with the dancers and all.

02. Microphone - Stunning performance. Her vocals were great and the dancers looked cool.

03. Last angel - This was pretty good. I liked the screens in this one.

04. About You - Probably the best performance she has done of this song.

05. solitude - Cool.

06. rainy day - I loved how they worked everything with the rain drops and vocally she did good.

07. BALLAD - Wow, with flowers and people dying and all. This was epic.

08. MOON - Good performance.

09. Rimbaud - I loved this. LOVED it. Seriously awesome.

10. count down - This was awesome.

11. Memorial address - This was a really good performance. Good job Ayu.

12. Virgin Road - They really did well with the visuals here.

13. memories - They were interacting with the screens. That was cool. More of this please.

14. Don't look back - It was really great.

15. INSPIRE - Great performance the crowd seemed into it.

16. Because of You - This was good.

17. THE CABARET - CABARET something something. This was okay.

18. Sexy little things - A lot of things going on but a good performance

19. STEP you - The 1234 you and me part after the bbridge made me laugh it was cute. Good performance.

20. Jump! - Dance battle!

21. Lady Dynamite - Great! The motorcycle clown guy was kind of creepy but oh well.

22. until that Day... - This was good.

23. SURREAL 〜 evolution 〜 SURREAL - This was good.

To sum it up everything went so well and worked together great. Her vocals were great, the visuals were great. Everyone worked so hard and you can tell.

Ayu, I love you ;_;
Old 25th April 2011, 04:46 AM
Over Initiate

OMG I haven't been this happy for any ayu's live since...I don't even rmb x_X
this wow...her vocal is crisp and not raspy unlike her previous ones and she sounds like her 2002 era but with a controlled vibrato! LOVE IT!!!

Last edited by Nu-NRG; 25th April 2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 25th April 2011, 09:08 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Why is AT05 so good? I watched it many times but i dont think it was
"OMG I NEEDA REPLAY THIS 554323 TIMES"

Last edited by tamama1019; 25th April 2011 at 08:20 PM.
Old 25th April 2011, 09:17 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

AT05 had a lot of well executed concepts. It was the first tour to have those SPECIAL SCREENS that tied into performances and all that, so it's regarded as amaaaazzzzing. However, every tour since then seemed to have AT05 as their main inspiration when it came to the "formula" of the concert. (Cute section, sexy section, aggressive/high energy section, ballad section, "rocking out" section in a random order)

AT10 still sort of has this categorization to it, but I think she managed to make it feel fresh despite also following the formula. I think a lot of it had to do with her energy and the tracklist along with various touches throughout the concert. I wonder how Ayu will be able to top herself with POWER of MUSIC's tour~
Old 25th April 2011, 11:10 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamama1019 View Post
Why is AT05 so good? I watched it many times but i dont think it was "OMG I NEEDA REPLAY THIS 554323 TIMES"
I never thought AT05 was very good, IMO AT06, AT07, AT08 and ESPECIALLY AT10 beat it easily, but it was the first to feature Ayu's typical structure and stage setting, so it's regarded as being innovative.
Old 25th April 2011, 11:59 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

^ Yeah, I think that's the main point. People will love it because it was so innovative from her previous concerts, and definetely a step forward in her lives, but I think of it like it was the basement. Since then, every concert has developed each aspect like screens, segments, structure and even stage although they've been almost the same with some variation (AT06 the screens, AT09 the stairs).

What I mean is,that it's not like all her concerts are inspired by AT05. AT05 was like a new live concept she has been using for these years which started with AT05 and it seems it's coming to an end with the use of a center stage (I have to say that I like traditional stage better...)
Old 25th April 2011, 12:46 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

The opening of AT 2005 is simply epic. So far it's my favorite. I think AT 2005 is special because it somehow departs from her past tour styles. In a way I think CDL 2010~11 also does the same. I was there both on the 30th and 31st, and man, I have to say, it is so coooool. ^o^
Old 25th April 2011, 12:48 PM
still alone Initiate

she wasn't joking when she said it was her best tour in her entire career

Last edited by se7entheaven; 25th April 2011 at 01:06 PM.
Old 25th April 2011, 06:55 PM
Far away Initiate

yea, it's amazing!! when it's gonna be released??!!!

And i wanna say, Ballads is so amazing and touching.

This little storyline seems like,

midori likes maro, so she killed herself when she saw maro hugging ayu as she's dissapointed that he only loves ayu, but not her. Then later, shuya, who loves midori,killed himself too as he's traumatised over midori's death. ayu wants to stop shuya, but maro pulled her back. Both ayu and maro are really shocked to see that happening to midori and shuya,so ayu broke down into tears really badly, and maro comforted her. (but ayu likes shuya is it?? Nt too sure) so at the last part,Maro held ayu and hugged her cuz she's the one he truly love. The end.

wow, drama.. but cute.

Last edited by ayu_fantasy; 25th April 2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 25th April 2011, 08:19 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I think its one of her best tours yet, alot better than Next Level tour. That opening was killer. My favorite segment was the arabian one, probably because the intro movie was soo cool.
Old 26th April 2011, 01:08 AM
JEWEL Initiate

I ended up getting my copy of the tour today!!! I watched everything up to the encore and it is AMAZINGGGG best tour of hers so far!
Old 26th April 2011, 02:31 AM
End of the World Initiate

Wow, it seems that this tour was supposed to be named A Museum 2010 (In the scene with her notes at the beginning of the bonus disc documentary.)
Old 26th April 2011, 03:38 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I saw the opening and the microphone performance. It is indeed the most powerful performance Ayu ever did by far.

I can't wait to see the whole thing.

rusuke's music Livejournal /// rusuke's music blogspot

Ayumi Hamasaki is my Right wing and GACKT is my Left wing

Loving AYU ~15th AYU-versary~(2002.02.02)

Old 26th April 2011, 04:11 AM
Initiate

AT10 is probably now my favorite concert. Its quality is of such high caliber that I don't think any other concert beats it. I mean, I do have my favorite performances from older concerts that I think were better than my favorites from this concert. But from beginning to end, her energy is like...unstoppable. The transitions were all really interesting and somehow new, even though we might have seen variations of them in the past. rimbaud was my favorite-- wadaiko + Las Vegas screens? AWESOME.

The outfits were perfect too. There wasn't a single one I didn't like, and her wig for rainy day/BALLAD turned out much prettier than I anticipated. BALLAD was easily my favorite performance of the entire set, followed by count down/memorial address.

So yeah. I'll be re-watching this concert for many, many times in the future.

Old 26th April 2011, 04:26 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Wow, that is interesting... no wonder it was to be a tour of epic proportions. It was the 2nd coming of A MUSEUM!
Old 26th April 2011, 04:40 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

personally i think the guessing word game in the MC section isnt so interesting to watch and the shuya thing
Old 26th April 2011, 05:08 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah, it wasn't as good as previous MCs. I guess the show was so packed, they couldn't fit much extra stuff compared to previous concerts?

AT08's a cappella performances and AT09's gesture games/oekaki battles all hold a special place in my heart, haha.
Old 26th April 2011, 06:18 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_fantasy View Post
This little storyline seems like,

midori likes maro, so she killed herself when she saw maro hugging ayu as she's dissapointed that he only loves ayu, but not her. Then later, shuya, who loves midori,killed himself too as he's traumatised over midori's death. ayu wants to stop shuya, but maro pulled her back. Both ayu and maro are really shocked to see that happening to midori and shuya,so ayu broke down into tears really badly, and maro comforted her. (but ayu likes shuya is it?? Nt too sure) so at the last part,Maro held ayu and hugged her cuz she's the one he truly love. The end.

wow, drama.. but cute.
That's what I'd guess too.

Maro likes Ayu.
Ayu likes Shuya.
Shuya likes Midori.
Midori likes Maro.

Everyone is being loved, but nobody loves each other?!

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, arena tour 2010, rock'n'roll circus