『MOON』 New medium ballad title revealed! - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 21st April 2010, 08:51 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
that would kinda defeat the purpose of it being a "piano ballad"
If it was featured on A ballad 2 (pure speculation ne ! ) the piano version would had no reason to be there if it's just the same ?! A ballad 2 could be the occasion to get another version of a song, as A song for XX was.

Well even if I like it as piano ballad I'm also curious about a full instrumental version. As Curtain call, couldn't help but wonder how it would sound has full instrumental.

When she has piano ballads I can't help but wonder how it would sound with drums and guitars .-.

Like Ladies night versus Ladies night ~another night~ I haven't been able to tell which one I prefer the remix is closer to my music roots ( metal and punk ) but as soon I hear the original, I love it again @o@
Old 21st April 2010, 09:20 PM
No way to say Initiate

I love it too!!U will get it soon!!!RT @amorphose: @ayu_19980408 When will we get to hear the full version of "MOON?" I love the preview~~

Old 21st April 2010, 09:30 PM
forgiveness Initiate

I want a ballads 2 to have an acoustic orchestra version of jewel like what she performed live and the full acoustic orchestra version of evolution. I made a fake track listing forever if she ever made an a ballads 2 that i would love to see but not sure where that went. it was basically a ballad/summer/island type of album. i think that would be awesome. ^0^

found it. ^^ http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=181 i would love a ballad compilation album that was tropical. but i'd change some things around on my list. some of those songs are old. prob take out seasons, who, asfxx, step you, and dearest. but you get the jist of what i was doing. ^^

Last edited by Picaflor 7/4; 21st April 2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 21st April 2010, 09:32 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^I also got thinking about what sorta cover an A BALLADS 2 would have after the gorgeous cover for the first one.
Old 22nd April 2010, 12:31 AM
Two of us Initiate

I'm trying to wait for the full hq to be released before i listen, but I am very excited to hear this song!

* Congratulations! You are the STARS!! *

Old 22nd April 2010, 02:28 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
of course she'd make new versions, or add remixes, or atleast do something new. every compilation has something new, a best has "new mixes", a ballads had rainbow and sotsugyo shashin, both which at the time were new and unreleased, and a ton of remixes (I'm amazed it's not considered a remix album), a best 2 had part of me, which was an unreleased song at the time, a complete had who "chinese version".

anyways, they would have to remix, or add new songs, or do something, if they just took a few ballads, kept them the way they were, and slapped them on a new album, and didn't add anything new, no one would buy it. except for collectors just for the sake of having it and keeping their discography up to date.

but I want an A Ballads 2 too! (or A Rock, that would be a cool compilation album). Ooh crazy idea. you know how remix albums are always released in multiple cds? "ayumix 2, 4 cds. ayumix 6, 2 cds. etc" well it would be awesome if they released a double disk compilation album. The first cd could be "A Ballads 2" and the second could be "A Rock" featuring her rock songs, new mixes, new songs, some edits. that would be so cool.
haha, i know that she did do those things, but "a ballads" was so long ago, ayu was in a different place. the Japanese music industry was in a different place.

iunno, i just feel like if ayu were to do another "a ballads", remixes would't necessarily increase sales that much--while I'm ok with that, I don't really think avex would do something if it won't increase the income (as much). remixes don't sell anymore; whether it's trance, techno, acoustic, whatever, it doesn't really matter to the majority of people anymore

and lots of people release compilation albums without changing any of the tracks. addition of new songs is one thing, but almost completely remixing the tracks of a comp. album doesn't happen much anymore

BUT, we'll see

we're all dreaming right now haha

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 22nd April 2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 22nd April 2010, 02:45 AM
Dolls Initiate

A BALLADS 2 would be awesome! I will buy it for sure! If she can do haru yo koi, then I would be sooo happy!
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:00 AM
rainy day Initiate

Yeah I don't quite see A BALLADS II coming out of this. It would be interesting and quite nice. I think A BALLADS has the best photosoot/cover ever. It's gorgeous! I remember when I discovered Ayu I was really into the techno/trance stuff so I didn't think A BALLADS would be my style but I wanted to buy it just for the cover/poster alone! Ha ha.
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:01 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She said that the full song was coming soon so...

I wonder if she's got some release (that isn't a single) planned with MOON tacked onto it.
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:07 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

no...i don't want A Ballads 2
i want summer single!!!

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 22nd April 2010, 03:08 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
She said that the full song was coming soon so...

I wonder if she's got some release (that isn't a single) planned with MOON tacked onto it.
"Soon" could mean next month or a few months from now, it's INCREDIBLY vague.

Old 22nd April 2010, 03:09 AM
rainy day Initiate

Yay for summer single! But MOON isn't the regular summer single material. It might be the second A-Side though if she were to release a summer single.
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:10 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
"Soon" could mean next month or a few months from now, it's INCREDIBLY vague.
Soon for me in Ayu time basically means "some time in the next few months" which is what I was implying.

This is not Utada soon which means "within the next 5 years" which is lame, haha.
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:15 AM
rainy day Initiate

Lol, yeah I'm kinda missing Utada. Well not Utada since she released something not too long ago but I am eagerly awaiting the return of Hikki! It's been SO LONG since HEART STATION!
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:17 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Yay for summer single! But MOON isn't the regular summer single material. It might be the second A-Side though if she were to release a summer single.
i think MOON is perfect track for summer ballad song...
but i agree maybe her summer single title will become like this blablablabla cw MOON

it will be the second A-Side just like fated and sunset

Old 22nd April 2010, 03:19 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Speaking of her, "Show Me Love" appeared MONTHS AND MONTHS ago on some site and has yet to surface, and some guitarist said they worked on tracks with her. Something tells me she's just sitting around babytalking to Kumachang all day...

Contrast this to Ayu's touring + tweeting + staying up all night for fans and releasing a bunch of things in the same time frame, haha. (I know she had In The Flesh, but come on...)
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:23 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
haha, i know that she did do those things, but "a ballads" was so long ago, ayu was in a different place. the Japanese music industry was in a different place.

iunno, i just feel like if ayu were to do another "a ballads", remixes would't necessarily increase sales that much--while I'm ok with that, I don't really think avex would do something if it won't increase the income (as much). remixes don't sell anymore; whether it's trance, techno, acoustic, whatever, it doesn't really matter to the majority of people anymore

and lots of people release compilation albums without changing any of the tracks. addition of new songs is one thing, but almost completely remixing the tracks of a comp. album doesn't happen much anymore

BUT, we'll see

we're all dreaming right now haha
It's really too bad about that. I totally LOVE remixes. It's just too bad they don't do so much anymore.
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:25 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

^yeah...sometime i really don't know why hikki took a very long time for releasing something...i feel bad for her hardcore fans, i believe its really crazy thing for them to wait that long...
for me, if ayu isn't releasing something within' 3 months...its really kill me...

Old 22nd April 2010, 03:42 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

why is it called "MEDIUM" ballad? what does it mean?

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:58 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Medium ballad was the "genre" it was given back when it was first talked about in February [?}...

It basically means it's a sort of midtempo ballad. Not too slow, not too fast.

Tags
ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon, new song, rock'n'roll circus