You & Me full PV - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 7th August 2012, 10:15 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Hmmm, why isn't playfully flicking water fun? o.O I mean it's not a huge deal is it? I get the angry parts being sucky, but... I don't know. Some nitpicks seem a bit much.
The ... fit in the back was the only part I didn't like. I love her in red lipstick at the carnival though!
Old 7th August 2012, 10:24 AM
End roll Initiate

I agree with a couple of posters here. This just feels like a cheap sub-par version of Rihanna's We Found Love, both song AND video. Their tans look unhealthy.

I really wonder where Ayu is heading creatively-speaking... Not a good place, as far as I can tell.
Old 7th August 2012, 10:45 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post
Wtf at the ending? I was just thinking how this was one of her nicest lovey dovey PVs and then that happens o__o

But does anybody else think Maro's gonna be Ayu's new irl bo - if he's not already? I mean, when has she actually kissed one of her dancers in a PV? That shocked me.
regarding her dancer,the closest that we got before is Shuya for MNW PV, but this time she kissed Maro,lucky guy

somehow i think Ayu wanna tell people something about this kind of relationship out there where the boys being so violent with their girls sometime ,i really dont like when a guy does something rude like that kind of sad
Old 7th August 2012, 11:22 AM
End of the World Initiate

The ending felt a little abrupt, but still, I really liked the video. Ayu looked so so so beautiful and the scene with the fireworks and the kiss was really sweet. Overall, I'm happy with it! It's a big step up from the music videos for Na Na Na and Shake It♥. I wish there was some way I could own this song without buying the entire A SUMMER BEST album because I really like it!

久しぶり〜

Old 7th August 2012, 11:41 AM
until that Day… Initiate

i like the video a lot..it's very natural ayu... it's not original but we've never seen ayu so natural like this...she's not being diva at all.. just a bit mad woman at the end of the video lols..

the fight scene actually made me LOL..it's just so funny...
Old 7th August 2012, 12:42 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
That part where Ayu falls out of the car is going to be immortalized.

Oh wait, it's right here~
Spoiler:

I LOVE YOU, AYU.

Can you imagine if they put a "TO BE CONTINUED" at the end of this? I wonder what reactions would be like... it would open up possibilities for a WINTER BEST though.
I have been looking for ayu falling like that.

It's like I am the King, you are the falling queen.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Last edited by kotora; 7th August 2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 7th August 2012, 12:51 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ wahahaha OMG...thanks for sharing the gif..
it's freaking funny...
Old 7th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Because of You Initiate

the ending is like wtf because of overreacting/overreacted act. she could have just run away crying and scene of his mad face would be enough.

oh well.
Old 7th August 2012, 01:09 PM
count down Initiate

no offense but wtf. i'd have loved the PV so much more if it were just normal. that ending was stupid and unnecessary. i mean it'd have been good if it were like really dramatic/symbolic, but it feels awkward and abrupt. not good at all.

i liked that she looks really natural, really stripped-down though.. it's a nice change.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 7th August 2012, 01:13 PM
YOU Initiate

Interesting ending. I wasn't expecting that. Perhaps they spent too much time together and got sick of each other lol but my heart did skip a beat when Ayu was thrown out of the truck :-(
Old 7th August 2012, 03:36 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

LMAO @ that gif!!!!! omfg

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 7th August 2012, 04:39 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
LMAO @ that gif!!!!! omfg
Yup!

I am sorry truehappiness. I love that gif so much. I am going to use it for my signature..

Old 7th August 2012, 05:10 PM
I am... Initiate

People think Ayumi looked natural in this? She looked like a stereotypical "dumb blonde" with lots of product all over her body. Ayu looked natural in her early videos and good in her latest ones(exception: hbya, that wig), the fake tan destroys her look here.
Old 7th August 2012, 05:24 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
People think Ayumi looked natural in this? She looked like a stereotypical "dumb blonde" with lots of product all over her body. Ayu looked natural in her early videos and good in her latest ones(exception: hbya, that wig), the fake tan destroys her look here.
Well I tend to like this style because this is more natural than her 1 inch make-up on her face.

Old 7th August 2012, 05:28 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
yes I do

she could pass off as a girl on the street with this look, but it's not so oh-Jane Doe that she looks bland. it's a perfect mix; reminds me of her 2002-2003 era look. i like it

way more "natural" than donning a huge red dress and making dumb faces on the streets of Paris ala Mirrorcle World fer sure

Old 7th August 2012, 05:31 PM
I am... Initiate

The vast majority of her hair is not her own hair, she has an incredibly fake tan, still make-up on her face(moreso than during much of PoM era and her early eras), possibly contact lenses...I guess that's more natural than just regular make-up and lenses.
Nah, kidding, I just seriously think her summer looks are the most fake and, by far, least beautiful of them all, even her personality seems fake when she has such tans and hair to me. Give me Ayu in a huge elegant dress with tons of make-up over this fake-tan-Hi-I'm-Paris-monster any day.

Last edited by isthisLOL?; 7th August 2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 7th August 2012, 05:33 PM
No way to say Initiate

Ayu is naturally very pale, I guess it would take her a long time in the sun to get a tan that dark. I kinda picture Ayu to be one of those girls that walk around with an umbrella in the sun.
Old 7th August 2012, 05:49 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
I do find her more natural than the usual on this video, mostly because she is wearing everyday outfits instead of her usual stage/runway inspired style while doing everyday stuff on a actual scenario... I think it's the first time in some years one of her videos doesn't look like a live-action of a fantasy shojo manga or like a vacation/fashion/jewel adverstising.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 7th August 2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 7th August 2012, 05:55 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Ayu is naturally very pale, I guess it would take her a long time in the sun to get a tan that dark. I kinda picture Ayu to be one of those girls that walk around with an umbrella in the sun.
lol that sounds just about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I do find her more natural than the usual on this video, mostly because she is wearing everyday outfits instead of her usual stage/runway inspired style while doing everyday stuff on a actual scenario... I think it's the first time in some years one of her videos doesn't look like a live-action of a fantasy shojo manga or like a vacation/fashion/jewel adverstising.
you put my feelings across way better than i could've

Old 7th August 2012, 06:09 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^

But just to make myself clear... I really like most of Ayu videos released between LOVEppears and Party Queen... But I find it refreshing to see her acting like a over attached annoying girlfriend actual human being instead of a doll-like diva on one of her music videos, just for a change.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a summer best, ayumi hamasaki, you & me