[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit INFO II - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 1st January 2015, 09:30 PM
from your letter Initiate

I really really love this concert!!! I can't remember the last time I have felt so happy with a concert like this!!! The last time was for Rock'n'Roll Circus 7 Days Special!! Ayu's vibrato is the only thing to me that seemed a bit off in some parts. In some parts it sounded forced again. Forgiveness is my favorite song, and I was really bored with that performance. I also didn't like the arrangement for it. I think the songs already perfect so the arrangement never needed to be changed even in PoM. I never liked 1LOVE, but I think that performance of it turned me into a fan!!! XD Anyways other than that I loved everything!!! The whole theme was amazing!!'
Old 1st January 2015, 09:33 PM
from your letter Initiate

@artcika I also love when Ayu takes off her shoes!!! I like it when all artists do! To me it shows that they are really comfortable, and they know how to run the stage.
Old 2nd January 2015, 12:05 AM
Who... Initiate

i see her performing bare foot like its very personal and kinda hurtful for her. she lets her guard down and show us her fragile side.

Memorial address from RnRC Tour is perfect example, the song which is very very personal and full of pain imo
Old 2nd January 2015, 03:52 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Just watched the show and... WOW
Probably one of her best shows ever.
I loved Duty's new arrangement. Her voice was so good in this song.
The 1 LOVE performance blew me away! The best performance of this song. Loved the ideas, the execution, the heart pooping out of her XOXO.
GAME was another amazing part. Her acrobatics are so freaking good!
Walk became a very special song for me after this show. What a stunning performance! So was forgiveness! I loved the idea of the hearts exploding and becoming the messages of all of her dancers. Progress was so nice, there was so much going on on the stage, it was so much fun. The violin part on SURREAL was so beautiful, but it was strange not seeing her call Yochan on that segment!
Movin' on without you + XOXO + Lelio was so good! This part made me get up and dance with her. XD

Anyways, flawless CDL. Her voice was very good, although it got weak in some parts, especially in Zutto..., her voice couldn't do the song justice at all.
I must say that she's probably looking her best EVER. She looked stunning the whole show.

(And I also love when she goes barefoot on stage! Especially on those emotional performances).

Last edited by LEOyumi; 2nd January 2015 at 03:57 AM.
Old 2nd January 2015, 04:07 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEOyumi View Post
Loved the ideas, the execution, the heart popping out of her XOXO.
DEAD
Old 2nd January 2015, 05:11 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

best setlist in ages
Old 2nd January 2015, 10:44 AM
MY STORY Initiate

The heart bit seemed so weird. To me, she was farting a heart, or giving birth to it. Was it meant to be symbolic?

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 2nd January 2015, 11:15 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
The heart bit seemed so weird. To me, she was farting a heart, or giving birth to it. Was it meant to be symbolic?
I took it as a polite way to show making love, but that's only because she laid on a male and spread her legs, but it is was one of her 'being sexy' acts

Old 2nd January 2015, 12:42 PM
SCAR Initiate

I swear I absolutely didn't notice this heart thing LOL
Old 2nd January 2015, 03:09 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

the HQ version is up now

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 2nd January 2015, 03:12 PM
Voyage Initiate

I really want to see the Forgiveness performance! (And I also NEED to listen to that song so much right now haha!)
Old 2nd January 2015, 03:28 PM
forgiveness Initiate

HOLY FUCK THIS SHOW WAS GOOD! I can't even...

Duty, Duty, Duty! And I have always been weak for Microphone so yes, love.
GAME was amaaaazing! 1LOVE blew my mind.
She killed the three new songs but walk is still by far my favourite. It's unbelievably good. I can't deal! She nailed LM, no question about it.
forgiveness was really nice the japanese parts. I dunno why but I have never fallen for the english parts. progress was freaking PERFECTION!

One bad part was obviously as all of you guys say, XOXO. Urgh, the horror.... Thankfully it didn't last too long.

But yes, CDL 14-15, absolute LOVE!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 2nd January 2015, 04:41 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Walk was the worst song I heard in my life
Old 2nd January 2015, 04:45 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
I took it as a polite way to show making love, but that's only because she laid on a male and spread her legs, but it is was one of her 'being sexy' acts
aka, I shit my love to you.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 2nd January 2015, 04:56 PM
YOU Initiate

Maybe it's a little late for a review but I'm just back from Tokyo and I can write some comment on my experience for the 29th and 30th.

Spoiler:
The first day was amazing! I was in front of the main stage on the right side, third raw. After a brief introduction with some dance, a ball and a sort of acrobatic wheel she appeared on the main stage with that awesome costume with the skirt with roses. On the first day she had a little hat on the side of her head (disappeared for the second day, I don't know why. Probably because she was uncomfortable because it was moving too much on her head. SHe had just a side ponytail on the second day). Duty rearranged was AMAZING. Pure epicness: so dark, gothic. I want a clear version of the song!) Her voice was really really nice. Seeing as her DVD are overcomputerized I was afraid to listen 2 hours of bad vocal but actually she had a relaly powerful and good voice. I think she had some problem just in Walk.

I love Microphone and GAME so I really like these. For GAME she did the acrobatic thing, she was really good at it and I love her ponytail. SHe was so fiece. My name is WOMEN was the classic performance but she is more sexy somehow. 1LOVE was really a surprise, maybe too sexy. lol I had her ass in my face for some seconds. lol I had fun anyway with that.

Zutto..., Last minute and Walk were really really nice. In the second day she started to cry at the end of Walk and she could'nt sing some part of the ending. She is so cute!

Forgiveness was introduced with this epic chruch-ish background and hearts. It was so mysterious. I love this song and her voice was absolutely sublime. In the first day she looked our way and while all the people around us were doing the usual movement with their light stick I was weaving at her and jumping and my boyfriend was sending her kiss so she noticed us and gave us a little smile before going back in the serious mood for the song. I was so glad she actually smiled to us! I just didn't appreciate the change for the ending. The "aeeeeh aeeeh aeeeeeeh" from POWER of MUSIC were changed in "uuuuuh uuuuh uuuuEEH" that was really strange, unnatural and wolf-like lol During the first days she cried here. (or maybe during how beautiful you are, I don't remember now...)

Than progress started and, because it's my favourite song and she sang that just in POWER of MUSIC before so I didn't expected that, I started to cry thinking that I couldn't believe it was happening. I sang my favourite song with AYU. Even now I can't believe it! I was too shocked and happy and... AAAHH! I have no word to describe what I felt there. xD

I was glad she did SURREAL evolution SURREAL and was amazing when Symphony n.9 started. There were so many things happening that we were speechless. My boyfriend was so overwhelmed by epicness that he was just looking at me saying something like "It's unbelievable what is happening here. She is going all out!"

NOW & 4EVA was a perfect ending. I love her "arigatou gozaimashita" during the "Let me love you forever" part.

The encore was really fun. I didn't really appreciate that were used popular EDM song beforse the encore. I would prefer just Ayu's songs remix but it worked anyway. Movin' on without you, XOXO and Lelio were amazing. I loved this song even before but dancing and singing (and jumping) during the live performance make this three song masterpiece!

Really fun Boys&Girls. After YEARS of listening it in DVDs now I can finally understand why she always sing that during her concerts. *_*

Really emotional how beautiful you are and Born to be...

Overall this concert was AMAZING. I'm looking forward for the tour hoping I wil get ticket for Osaka and Kobe.
Old 2nd January 2015, 05:47 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Glad you had fun!

Old 2nd January 2015, 07:35 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Really? I love this song.
Old 3rd January 2015, 12:20 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Have you ever listened to kpop?

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd January 2015, 12:34 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Have you ever listened to kpop?
LOL I DIED

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 3rd January 2015, 01:00 AM
æternal Initiate

Just watched some clips again and I am really crying on the Born to Be performance. It was so touching when Ayu held KO's hands when he can't keep his tears and started to walk with him. OMG the feels

facebook | instagram | twitter

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cirque de minuit, countdown live 2014-2015