[Tutorial] How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006 (thread #2) - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 28th July 2009, 03:28 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^ If the selection is anything like the selection that I saw on the day of the concert on June 22, then you'll have a great chance of finding great seats, really cheap.

Also... I forgot to put this here, but when I went to buy my tickets for the 6/22 concert, I went to Shibuya the day of the concert to buy them. I remember looking at the map here and going on the second street on the right of the fork at Shibuya 109... maybe I went on the WRONG second street, but the street that I thought was the second one didn't have the Yokohama Ticket shop. I ended up finding it, though. For anyone looking for the shop in Shibuya, right at the start of the street is a Baskin Robbins. It'll be about three shops down, but once you see all these posters for upcoming concerts, you'll know it's the right one.

And I forgot about the ticket reseller shop in Harajuku ALSO being on the second floor of the building. My friend and I only went to shop on the first floor lol

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 28th July 2009, 06:52 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ The second floor shop now only sells Idol goods (at least when I was there). So the first floor shop now IS the old second floor shop. That one more and more is specializing in idol group tickets though. The Shibuya and Ueno ticket shops are the best bet for Ayu tickets these days. And as Polka just mentioned there are tons for this tour and extremely cheap too, so you won't have a problem. Probably wouldn't even have a problem buying them the very day of the show for completely bottom of the basement prices (like 2,000 yen)

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 28th July 2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 8th September 2009, 12:30 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Hi!! I would like to know the advantages about getting the concerts tickets for CDL if I belong to Team Ayu. Could I get the tickets sooner and closer than people who don't belong to Team Ayu? (I have the possibility of becoming a member of Team Ayu since I have a friend living in Japan)

~AYUFAN SINCE 2001~

COUNTDOWN LIVE 2009-2010 A ~Future Classics~ (31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ (8/9/10.7)
Old 20th September 2009, 04:21 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Hello!

I’m preparing for the trip to Japan that is scheduled for October and, considering that the most important thing to do while being there is going to Ayu’s concert at Yoyogi, I’m now on the quest of identifying and buying the tickets for the performances.

Predictable enough, I’ve encountered a problem.

I don’t really understand what the seating arrangement at the Yoyogi Gymnasium is. If you could help me with the following questions, I’ll be forever grateful.

(i) In the picture below, where is the stage? Did I mark it correctly as being on the left?

(ii) If I am correct and the stage is on the left, the better tickets for level 1 are those in the H, J and K sections, rather than the A, B and C ones? (contrary to the ground level situation, where is better to have an A, B or C ticket)

(iii) Is it better to get an elevated position ticket that is closer to the stage (like H, J or K) rather than getting a C or D ticket on the ground level? (ideea got from the Reference Picture 1 in the 1st post of this thread, on the Price Examples and Seating References section)

Subsidiary, I didn't find any thread for the October performances in Tokyo. Which other AHSers are going there?

Last edited by Dan.C; 20th September 2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 27th September 2009, 01:41 PM
MY ALL Initiate

Hi Dan.C, sorry for the late reply, hope I'll be able to help you out anyway.

You are correct in that the elevated K block is the closest to the stage.

If you have a K ticket, you will have the chance to be really close to Ayu at 1 or 2 points during the concert, when she runs to the edges of the stage (you can see this in the DVDs). However, you're watching the concert from a 170-180degree angle, which makes you miss out on most of the light show. In addition to that, K tickets are ridiculously expensive, on par with decent A block tickets.

A C block ticket will be way cheaper, you'll see the concert head on and if you're in the middle of the C block you'll be pretty close to Ayu when she runs out to the central stage, if there is one. Try to get 1-3 row tickets in one of the middle C blocks.

D block tickets are very far from the stage, you'll still see the light show and everything, but Ayu will be tiny.

In my opinion, the best tickets possible to buy would be in the middle of the B block, as close to the center stage as possible. You'll see the concert from the angle it's mean to be seen and you'll also get scarily close to Ayu .

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter

Last edited by immel; 27th September 2009 at 01:44 PM.
Old 27th September 2009, 07:10 PM
walking proud Initiate

I also think that tickets in the stands anywhere between H and E is really good. You get a great view of the stage and you will have no one obstructing your view unless they are incredibly tall.
Old 1st October 2009, 03:53 AM
UNITE! Initiate

In response to (iii)... I saw AT09 from both C (fifth row, floor level) and J (second row, first upper level). With C, you have a GREAT VIEW of EVERYTHING. With J, you're right next to the end of the stage, but you can't see the middle screen, nor parts of the stage (both are actually vital during parts of the show). With either, you actually get a great view of Ayu, and even with J, you have a great view of either Peco and Yo-Chan or Princess and Enrique.

Both areas are quite expensive (the closer you are to any part of the stage means pricier tickets), but I will admit, I paid more for the J seats (15,000yen / $150) than the C seats (6,000yen / $60). But, that's because the C seats were bought the day of the concert haha.

Old 1st October 2009, 09:00 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ Those prices are actually both very cheap considering the proximity to the stage. You were even able to get the C tickets for under the original price.
Old 1st October 2009, 09:02 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Thank you for your answers.

At the moment I plan on going only at the 22nd of October performance, but depending on the circumstances it’s not excluded to attend at the 21st of October one as well. From what I understand it’s better to have a floor-level C ticket, and that’s what I’ll try to get.

In addition to that, I have decided to buy the ticket(s) while in Tokyo, assuming that there’s enough time from my arrival on the 14th until the 21st or 22nd. But, even so, is there any risk to wait for the last days before the performance in order to buy the ticket(s)? Could they all be sold out at the reseller shops and not find anything?

And, with respect to the reseller shops, could anyone point them on Google Maps, either in Shibuya or in Ueno, or in any other place?

Old 1st October 2009, 09:12 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ Since you are arriving on the 14th, you'll have plenty of time to get your ticket at the resale shops. There is no shortage of them. You can always check this website to see what tickets are currently in the store: http://www.yokohamaticket.co.jp/ticket/ticket-music.cgi

I believe the first post has the google map locations.
Old 1st October 2009, 10:03 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Dōmo arigatō for the website SunshineSlayer!

Indeed, the first post has Google Earth links for the reseller shops, but they are only overviews of Shibuya and Ueno (they’re not pinpointing the shops).

Even so, I found on the website you provided the addresses for the three reseller shops of which it presents their offers.

Using these addresses and Google Maps, here are the precise locations of the reseller shops:

Shinjuku Reseller Shop Name of the reseller Yokohama Ticket Service - Shinjuku South Exit
(address: 東京都新宿区新宿4-2-9 < 4-2-9 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo>, Phone: 03-3357-5584, Fax: 03-3357-5629)

Ueno Reseller Shop Name of the reseller: Yokohama Ticket Service - Ueno Shop
(address:東京都台東区上野4-9-5早田ビル <SODA Building 4-9-5 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo>, Phone: (+81)03-5817-3860、Fax (+81)03-5817-3861)

Shibuya Reseller Shop Name of the reseller: Yokohama Ticket Service Shibuya
(address: 東京都渋谷区宇田川町26-3 - < 26-3 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo>, Phone: (+81)03-5459-2039、Fax: (+81)03-5459-2038)

This will help me, and hopefully other people, a lot.

Old 1st October 2009, 10:09 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ Go for the Ueno and Shibuya ones. You are likely to get hopelessly lost in Shinjuku unless you are really great with kanji and Japanese addresses. btw, I don't know why but google maps seems to be off for the Shibuya location. Just go to where the baskin robins sign is on the map and you will find it right by it.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 1st October 2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 2nd October 2009, 06:33 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I been to all of them lately for acouple of times and actually the one in Shibuya is the best. They have the most tickets to choose from. They are still a bit expensive but the price will go down with time. I got my tickets for the both shows already cuz there where pretty good seatings I didnt want to miss.

Then there is also one in Harajuku. But I wouldnt go for that one. Its the most pricy and also have less good seats as Yokohama Ticket have.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 2nd October 2009, 04:04 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ That shop used to be one of the best, but lately they have started focusing more on Idol groups it seems.
Old 3rd October 2009, 05:09 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Yeah but when it comes to Ayu tickets its still the best one imo. They have tons of tickets while the other two have a couple.
When I bought for a-nation was Ueno the better one though.

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 3rd October 2009, 03:24 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Yeah, the Harajuku shop had more than half the cases dedicated to Johnny's group... most were empty, actually. Even Ayu's case was pretty much empty and didn't have much of a selection.

When going to the Shibuya store (I agree, it is the best), the best way to look for it is to look for a Baskin Robins (pink ice cream store) right across from 109. I actually looked up directions here, and got a little bit lost, so I thought pointing out a key location would be helpful =)

Old 3rd October 2009, 06:09 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Yeah but when it comes to Ayu tickets its still the best one imo. They have tons of tickets while the other two have a couple.
When I bought for a-nation was Ueno the better one though.
Sorry, I was referring to the HARAJUKU one. The Shibuya one is still quite good. I've probably found the best deals at the Ueno shop though.
Old 3rd October 2009, 10:27 PM
MY ALL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan.C;2111301Using these addresses and Google Maps, here are the precise locations of the reseller shops:

[URL="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=%E6%9D%B1%E4% BA%AC%E9%83%BD%E6%96%B0%E5%AE%BF%E5%8C%BA%E6%96%B0 %E5%AE%BF4-2-9&sll=35.689267,139.702645&sspn=0.001059,0.00343 3& ie=UTF8&ll=35.690084,139.706783&spn=0.00847,0.0192 9&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A"
Shinjuku Reseller Shop[/URL] Name of the reseller Yokohama Ticket Service - Shinjuku South Exit
(address: 東京都新宿区新宿4-2-9 < 4-2-9 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo>, Phone: 03-3357-5584, Fax: 03-3357-5629)

Ueno Reseller Shop Name of the reseller: Yokohama Ticket Service - Ueno Shop
(address:東京都台東区上野4-9-5早田ビル <SODA Building 4-9-5 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo>, Phone: (+81)03-5817-3860、Fax (+81)03-5817-3861)

Shibuya Reseller Shop Name of the reseller: Yokohama Ticket Service Shibuya
(address: 東京都渋谷区宇田川町26-3 - < 26-3 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo>, Phone: (+81)03-5459-2039、Fax: (+81)03-5459-2038)

This will help me, and hopefully other people, a lot.
Nice work there, I'll quote you in the first post, this is way better than the locations I could provide .

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter
Old 16th November 2009, 10:14 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Location: Indonesian, studing in Singapore, exchange student in Korea now
wow.... these are great! : ) one question though, just how hugely popular is ayumi's CDL? will it be a huge war in yahoo auction or celga over the ticket prices? and where is the CDL normally? yoyogi? dome?
Old 16th November 2009, 11:31 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^It's at Yoyogi as always.
And well, there is always a bit of a war over Ayu tickets. When I went to CDL07-08 I had a friend who bought my ticket though auction and it was pretty hard. I got a ticket closest to the stage but at the top (not the arena) for like 17'000 yen.

Now I think its getting harder and harder with tickets. For the two last shows for AT09 the tickets prices where sky high at reseller shops and the auction tickets went away fast. But this is of course the best seats tickets. For someone who must not sit at the arena or close to the stage the prices is more human. XD

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler: