[News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 5th January 2019, 10:27 PM
pedronekoi's Avatar
pedronekoi pedronekoi is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,737
She posted on TA about performing being her passion and how it was exciting to do the CDL. And she said "I’m going to make this year one that I will be able to say I have no regrets about, whenever it’s all finally over" and it gave me some vibes that she might take a break after being so workaholic for the past 20 years.
__________________

Ayu concerts I've been to:
ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07

-------------------------------
my art | tumblr | instagram | last.fm

  #82  
Old 5th January 2019, 11:07 PM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
She posted on TA about performing being her passion and how it was exciting to do the CDL. And she said "I’m going to make this year one that I will be able to say I have no regrets about, whenever it’s all finally over" and it gave me some vibes that she might take a break after being so workaholic for the past 20 years.
In the other hand she also wrote that she decided to carry on. Again and again
This women likes to speak in mysteries xD
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
  #83  
Old 6th January 2019, 12:22 AM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 772
"whenever it’s all finally over" probably refers to her going fully deaf
__________________

Signature made by me!

-Accidentally married on forum to maxikot since 4th July, 2017-

~Formerly known as Tio/Tayumi from 4th July, 2016 - 10th January, 2018~

  #84  
Old 6th January 2019, 12:39 AM
EndOfTheWorld's Avatar
EndOfTheWorld EndOfTheWorld is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 2,097
Hopefully this doesn't revive the Ayu is going to retire panic.
__________________

Set by Yoake
  #85  
Old 6th January 2019, 12:55 AM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,545
^Has it ever died?
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

  #86  
Old 6th January 2019, 02:35 AM
xLuna&1LOVE's Avatar
xLuna&1LOVE xLuna&1LOVE is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 's-Hertogenbosch
Posts: 9,639
Maybe she just hints to when the TROUBLE era is over.
Ayu will figure out another way to keep on touring.
__________________

BILIEVE IN USELF

my instagram | my facebook

  #87  
Old 6th January 2019, 01:40 PM
nalini-dahlia's Avatar
nalini-dahlia nalini-dahlia is offline
SCAR Initiate

 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia View Post
Beautiful.

There's a sequel to this one, too: A^3~ Another LOVE story 4 U~


1.Intro 4 U
2. another song
3. melody love
4. TWERK IT
5. Love U
6. thx
7. goodbye, U
8. Holla 4 LOVE prelude
9. Holla 4 LOVE
I realized I wrote the bold title as a joke, yet she actually has a song with this title. LOL!!!
__________________

  #88  
Old 6th January 2019, 05:15 PM
attractive nausea's Avatar
attractive nausea attractive nausea is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: France
Posts: 1,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
Maybe she just hints to when the TROUBLE era is over.
Ayu will figure out another way to keep on touring.
No need to figure anything out, if she wants to tour so bad she just needs to release a new full album with songs that inspire her and make a tour with those news songs being the main attraction. I mean, touring and releasing songs is her WORK, she cant just decide to ditch 50% of her work because she feels like it. Well she can but that is not being a professional to me.
__________________


arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm


Last edited by attractive nausea; 6th January 2019 at 05:18 PM.
  #89  
Old 6th January 2019, 06:06 PM
kotora's Avatar
kotora kotora is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia View Post
I realized I wrote the bold title as a joke, yet she actually has a song with this title. LOL!!!
You got all of us, lmao.

Well she will definitely have another song titled in or with LOVE.
__________________
  #90  
Old 6th January 2019, 06:15 PM
xLuna&1LOVE's Avatar
xLuna&1LOVE xLuna&1LOVE is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 's-Hertogenbosch
Posts: 9,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
No need to figure anything out, if she wants to tour so bad she just needs to release a new full album with songs that inspire her and make a tour with those news songs being the main attraction. I mean, touring and releasing songs is her WORK, she cant just decide to ditch 50% of her work because she feels like it. Well she can but that is not being a professional to me.
I get you, but I don't fully agree. I think Ayu proves, that one can keep on touring, without releasing a full length album every time. Yet, she does not come over as unprofessional to me, because she gives 1000% into her shows and they look well put together. There are many singers, also Western singers included, who are doing (world) tours, and haven't really put out a new album on the market. Ayu is one of those performers, who can do that. Plus, even though she usually picks the same songs for her setlist - her tours don't look the same to me.

So with figuring out, I was hinting to picking some another theme and make a setlist out of the massive discography she has worked on for like 20 years. I am content with that

What the fork A^3 kind of theme is... who knows!
__________________

BILIEVE IN USELF

my instagram | my facebook

  #91  
Old 6th January 2019, 06:38 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,545
She really IS one of those artists few artists that could do a 3hours set of hits everyone would recognize.

I just disagree about her setlists being all the same... There are those 5, 6 songs on every concert that are really overplayed, but it almost never takes up the majority of the setlist and it's pretty much the usual amount of staples of most concerts.

It does feel like there are more repetitive songs than usual because she is touring using her 20th anniversary as a theme since 2017. Even so, I belive the last time we counted it was a total of +100 different songs performed through jtb, POM2, the a-nations, etc.

Actually, I will count again once I get my to my pc.
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)


Last edited by Andrenekoi; 6th January 2019 at 06:43 PM.
  #92  
Old 6th January 2019, 07:05 PM
Party_King's Avatar
Party_King Party_King is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Berlin • Leipzig
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
No need to figure anything out, if she wants to tour so bad she just needs to release a new full album with songs that inspire her and make a tour with those news songs being the main attraction. I mean, touring and releasing songs is her WORK, she cant just decide to ditch 50% of her work because she feels like it. Well she can but that is not being a professional to me.
lol
She released like 250 Songs in her career, she can tour without releasing new material.
There're more than enough Tracks for touring...
Don't get me wrong, i'd love to get new songs, but not just for an excuse for a Tour.
__________________

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
  #93  
Old 6th January 2019, 11:42 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,545
Since Ayu started celebrating her 20th anniversary, back at the jtb CDL, slowed down the music releases and toured like crazy, she performed 96 songs on tours, CDLs and a-nation.

96 songs.

That's a fucking lot and there's not many stars in the world that could say they had 96 well liked songs to shove down people's throats, let alone in just 20 years of career.

Really, she has performed almost 100 hundred songs during her concerts over the past 2 years, saying she is always performing the same stuff is completely unfair. Saying she is lazy or that she doesn't care is even more unfair.

The songs (I wanted to organize them in alphabetical order, but I'm too lazy and there are too much of them)

Spoiler:
I am...
Moments
A Song for xx
Shake It ♥
STEP you
Memorial address
Last minute
Bold & Delicious
progress
FLOWER
ourselves
Feel the love
XOXO
Lelio
You & Me
AUDIENCE
Boys & Girls
Love song
WARNING
NEVER EVER
Because of You
Virgin Road
Walk
my name's WOMEN
appears
Fly high
UNITE!
talkin' 2 myself
Mirrorcle World
Voyage
Movin' on without you
SURREAL
Who...
MY ALL
alterna
Microphone
GAME
Dearest (Piano version)
how beautiful you are
1 LOVE
Shake It ♥
STEP you
kiss o' kill
Free & Easy
WORDS
evolution
W
Lady Dynamite
The way I am (Acappella version)
æternal
Last angel
We are the QUEENS
Survivor
Startin'
Love song
NOW & 4EVA
YOU
Merry-go-round
The Show Must Go On
MY ALL
No Way to Say
Together When...
Days
ANother Song
Dream on
forgiveness
Mad World
ever free
SEASONS
TO BE
BRILLANTE
Born To Be...
NEXT LEVEL
Curtain call
A song born
kanariya
poker face
ANGEL'S SONG
Depend on you
Beautiful Fighters
M
everywhere nowhere
WE WISH
independent
Trauma
+
Humming 7/4
INSPIRE
HANABI
Summer Love
Many Classic Moments
BLUE BIRD
July 1st
fairyland
Greatful days
Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

  #94  
Old 6th January 2019, 11:53 PM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,966
She sang kanariya + ever free in this 2 years, this alone is a blast <3
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
  #95  
Old 7th January 2019, 12:16 AM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kodaira, Tokyo
Posts: 9,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
"whenever it’s all finally over" probably refers to her going fully deaf
The thing is, it is only written with such an ominous connotation in the English translation. If you switch it to the Japanese text, it comes off much more inspiring:

Quote:
いつが終わりでも1ミリも悔いはないと言い切れる一年にします。

I will make it a year in which I can declare, still yet whenever it stands as the end, that I have not even one millimeters worth of regret.
To me it sounds like she will continue to make progress on doing things she's always wanted to do, and close out the year having accomplished things she one day will no longer have the opportunity to make good on.

She wants to make it a year she did not let to go to waste.

In other words, 10 years from now she doesn't want to say "Damn, I really could have done more in 2019."

Last edited by Zeke.; 7th January 2019 at 12:29 AM.
  #96  
Old 7th January 2019, 12:24 AM
Party_King's Avatar
Party_King Party_King is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Berlin • Leipzig
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Since Ayu started celebrating her 20th anniversary, back at the jtb CDL, slowed down the music releases and toured like crazy, she performed 96 songs on tours, CDLs and a-nation.

96 songs.

That's a fucking lot and there's not many stars in the world that could say they had 96 well liked songs to shove down people's throats, let alone in just 20 years of career.

Really, she has performed almost 100 hundred songs during her concerts over the past 2 years, saying she is always performing the same stuff is completely unfair. Saying she is lazy or that she doesn't care is even more unfair.

The songs (I wanted to organize them in alphabetical order, but I'm too lazy and there are too much of them)

Spoiler:
I am...
Moments
A Song for xx
Shake It ♥
STEP you
Memorial address
Last minute
Bold & Delicious
progress
FLOWER
ourselves
Feel the love
XOXO
Lelio
You & Me
AUDIENCE
Boys & Girls
Love song
WARNING
NEVER EVER
Because of You
Virgin Road
Walk
my name's WOMEN
appears
Fly high
UNITE!
talkin' 2 myself
Mirrorcle World
Voyage
Movin' on without you
SURREAL
Who...
MY ALL
alterna
Microphone
GAME
Dearest (Piano version)
how beautiful you are
1 LOVE
Shake It ♥
STEP you
kiss o' kill
Free & Easy
WORDS
evolution
W
Lady Dynamite
The way I am (Acappella version)
æternal
Last angel
We are the QUEENS
Survivor
Startin'
Love song
NOW & 4EVA
YOU
Merry-go-round
The Show Must Go On
MY ALL
No Way to Say
Together When...
Days
ANother Song
Dream on
forgiveness
Mad World
ever free
SEASONS
TO BE
BRILLANTE
Born To Be...
NEXT LEVEL
Curtain call
A song born
kanariya
poker face
ANGEL'S SONG
Depend on you
Beautiful Fighters
M
everywhere nowhere
WE WISH
independent
Trauma
+
Humming 7/4
INSPIRE
HANABI
Summer Love
Many Classic Moments
BLUE BIRD
July 1st
fairyland
Greatful days
Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
I had a very similiar result (98~99 Tracks)
+ i sorted the Songs by Albums
I used all Songs performed during
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A -Just the beginning 20-
ARENA TOUR 2017 A -Just the beginning 20- (Chapter 1)
LIVE TOUR 2017-2018 A -Just the beginning 20- ~sacrifice~ (Chapter 2)
LIVE TOUR 2017-2018 A -Just the beginning 20- (Chapter 3)
a-nation 2017
ARENA TOUR 2018 20th Anniversary ~POWER of MUSIC~
a-nation 2018
LIVE TOUR 2018-2019 A -TROUBLE-
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2018-2019 A -TROUBLE-

and also all the changes she made during these concerts.

Spoiler:
01. A Song for ××
02. Depend on you
03. poker face
04. YOU

05. appears
06. Boys & Girls
07. Fly high
08. kanariya
09. TO BE
10. Trauma
11. Who...

12. AUDIENCE
13. ever free
14. SEASONS
15. SURREAL

16. A Song is born
17. Dearest
18. evolution
19. I am...
20. M
21. NEVER EVER
22. UNITE!

23. +
24. everywhere nowhere
25. Free & Easy
26. HANABI
27. independent
28. July 1st
29. Voyage
30. WE WISH

31. ANGEL'S SONG
32. Because of you
33. forgiveness
34. Greatful days
35. Memorial address
36. No way to say
37. ourselves

38. GAME
39. HONEY
40. Humming 7/4
41. INSPIRE
42. Moments
43. my name's WOMEN

44. alterna
45. Bold & Delicious
46. fairyland
47. STEP you

48. 1 LOVE
49. Beautiful Fighters
50. BLUE BIRD
51. Born To Be...
52. kiss o' kill
53. Startin'

54. talkin' 2 myself
55. Together When...
56. MY ALL

57. Mirrorcle World

58. Curtain call
59. Days
60. NEXT LEVEL

61. Lady Dynamite
62. Microphone
63. Sunrise ~ LOVE is ALL~

64. Last angel
65. Love Song
66. SEVEN DAYS WAR
67. Virgin Road

68. Dream ON (Special Guest: Urata Naoya)

69. ANother song (Special Guest: Urata Naoya)
70. progress
71. beloved
72. BRILLANTE

73. how beautifu you are
74. Shake It ♥

75. You & Me

76. Ivy
77. SAKURA

78. Feel the love
79. Lelio
80. Merry-go-round
81. XOXO
82. NOW & 4EVA

83. Last minute
84. Movin' on without you
85. The Show Must Go On
86. Walk
87. WARNING

88. FLOWER
89. Mad World
90. Many Classic Moments
91. Summer Love
92. Survivor
93. TODAY

94. æternal
95. The way I am
96. W
97. We are the QUEENS
98. WORDS

(99. Diary by miccie)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
She sang kanariya + ever free in this 2 years, this alone is a blast <3
This and she also sang a lot more underperformed Songs like NEXT LEVEL or I am...
__________________

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08

Last edited by Party_King; 7th January 2019 at 12:29 AM.
  #97  
Old 7th January 2019, 01:44 AM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,545
Several of those performances also were choreographed to some extent. This is A LOT of work
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

  #98  
Old 7th January 2019, 07:24 AM
kotora's Avatar
kotora kotora is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Several of those performances also were choreographed to some extent. This is A LOT of work
and stress and mental health. She always wants to preform the best.
Remembering almost 100 songs lyrics and preforming in few years are extremely difficult.
__________________
  #99  
Old 11th January 2019, 05:30 AM
TeamAyu2004's Avatar
TeamAyu2004 TeamAyu2004 is offline
GREEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Japan
Posts: 14,373
Ill be in japan for this!!!! Hopefully i can be in the area

Its been forever since Ive done this. When do the general tickets go on sale?

Last edited by TeamAyu2004; 11th January 2019 at 05:36 AM.
  #100  
Old 11th January 2019, 11:30 AM
pedronekoi's Avatar
pedronekoi pedronekoi is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_King View Post
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A -Just the beginning 20-
ARENA TOUR 2017 A -Just the beginning 20- (Chapter 1)
LIVE TOUR 2017-2018 A -Just the beginning 20- ~sacrifice~ (Chapter 2)
LIVE TOUR 2017-2018 A -Just the beginning 20- (Chapter 3)
a-nation 2017
ARENA TOUR 2018 20th Anniversary ~POWER of MUSIC~
a-nation 2018
LIVE TOUR 2018-2019 A -TROUBLE-
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2018-2019 A -TROUBLE-
There was also the Tokyo Rainbow Parade!

I can't believe that only in 2018 the fans had the chance to watch her live 7 times!! With different concerts!!! That is insane
__________________

Ayu concerts I've been to:
ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07

-------------------------------
my art | tumblr | instagram | last.fm

Closed Thread

Tags
a cube, goods, power of a^3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.